• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink ~After Story~ 4

Event Date

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ORLY

Smash Master
Will the Street Fighters be played on PS3, like usual? Anddd using 2012? If both are yes, accepting all MM's against my Evil Ryu. :D

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Are there going to be any good jiggs melee players? Just Curious.

EDIT: So there's a chance that I might not be able to make it. I'm not sure yet, I'll know for certain in a couple of days, but if I can't make this one, I'll def make the next Don't Blink.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'll do a $3 MM against your Luigi secret character!
Sure, but it's not Luigi, he's my known new character, duh. Literally no one besides me knows my secret character, and I don't think anyone would be able to guess either. :smirk:

Me! $5?

And JJ do you want to mm too?
Sure!

Secret Character MMs:
YoshQ - $5
JJ - $5
Kenni - $5
Arty - $3
Hadesblade - $5

Other MMs:
Rob - $5
Akashi - 2 $3 MMs iirc
maybe others I forgot.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
List of characters I would money match against, assuming I haven't played against you before in tournament. Preferably only neutrals.

:mario2:
:peach:
:dk2:
:yoshi2:-Hadesblade?
:bowser2:
:luigi2:-Not you, YoshQ
:link2:
:zelda:
:sheilda:Not just a Shiek user, but someone who uses both.
:ganondorf:
:samus2:
:toonlink:
:zerosuitsamus:
:pit:
:rob:
:kirby2:
:fox:
:falcon:
:pt:
:lucario:
:jigglypuff:
:ike:
:lucas:
:sonic:
:gw:
:ness2:
:marth:

Maybe if I feel like playing gay
:falco:
:pikachu2:
:popo:
:snake:
:diddy:
:wario:
:metaknight:
:olimar:

Hell no
:dedede:
:sheik:

hadesblade

Smash Lord
List of characters I would money match against, assuming I haven't played against you before in tournament. Preferably only neutrals.

:yoshi2:-Hadesblade?
I'd do it if wolf vs yoshi wasn't literally the least fun match up ever. In my mm list as yoshi, wolf and lucario would be my 2 "hell no's" unless they let me use ddd.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Wario is mean :(

I'd do the other 3. Not all 3, but I'd do 1, maybe 2.

If you have a really good Ness, I want some of that action specifically, though I know you are a Pit/Wario main.

Ness/Pit/Mario/Wario would be my order of preference.

But beating your Ness/Mario isn't as impressive as beating your main :/

I'd do it if wolf vs yoshi wasn't literally the least fun match up ever. In my mm list as yoshi, wolf and lucario would be my 2 "hell no's" unless they let me use ddd.
haha, yeah I know :) Was looking for a free win to be like "Yo, seagull man, I beat the best Yoshi". I know the Yoshi matchup really well, too. He's one of like 7 matchups I know in and out.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Yeah, I went to vegas and lost to a wolf main and he made a huge deal out of it because I beat fow that tourney. I think the only wolf I've been able to beat recently is lumi and I've been resorting to ddd vs him.

If you want to do a ddd vs wolf mm along with a yoshi vs wolf mm for the same amount, I might take you up on it.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
If we did a main vs main then alt vs alt I would consider it. Wolf D3 is unwinable

Wolf-Yoshi is just really stupidly hard.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Depends who your secondary would be. I'd only do that if it was a character d3 has an advantage versus.

And ddd wolf isn't unwinnable....

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Uh................Luigi? Keeping in mind the tournaments rules(- Standing infinites and ledge infinites are banned.) If that doesn't work, Marth (since it's still in D3's favor).

And, yes, yes it is. If you are playing the matchup right, there is no way Wolf can beat D3.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Wario is mean :(

I'd do the other 3. Not all 3, but I'd do 1, maybe 2.

If you have a really good Ness, I want some of that action specifically, though I know you are a Pit/Wario main.

Ness/Pit/Mario/Wario would be my order of preference.

But beating your Ness/Mario isn't as impressive as beating your main :/
Beating? :troll:

I will use whoever you'd like. In fact, I am wanting to do a ness one because I want to see if he's gotten any better. I've used him to beat a number of MUs online, and we all know he's garbs in that environment.

We can even do friendlies if time allows . . . XP

i switch to zelda for usmash kills, that counts
this guy

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
i switch to zelda for usmash kills, that counts
I switch to Zelda for recovery and accidental bairs in melee. Obviously I co-main Zelda.

I see you got the message.

If I beat your Ness I'll MM your Pit, otherwise I'll go home and cry.

(W/M)ario would be better for friendlies/tournament play. I have to play soooooooooooooooooooooooo gay to beat a Wario now a days.

I'll get at that Mario with Link

Top Bottom