• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does it Insult You When People Play Brawl Horribly?

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
well its one thing if they play horrible and they dont even have the game. i mean cant really complain about that. but when theyve had the game for a long time and still are completely horrible (im talking about spamming) then it kind of annoys me. but then again, not everyone plays this game seriously, or competitively. some just play for fun.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
I feel frustrated when people can't even grasp how to play any game, and ask for help too often.
I mean I didn't ask questions, or take 10 hours...

fissionprime

Smash Apprentice
I feel frustrated when people can't even grasp how to play any game, and ask for help too often.
I mean I didn't ask questions, or take 10 hours...
just because you picked up the game easily doesn't mean that everyone else is required to do so just as well, it just bugs me when people who suck brag about their skill.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
It's only annoying when an absolutely pathetic player thinks he or she is good by spamming a stupid move such as PK thunder. Then they feel even better about themselves when they get a pathetically lucky kill from spamming a side smash.

Top Bottom