• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does battle field feel like the worst neutral stage against mk?

ADHD

Smash Hero
I have no idea why but bf tends to be my worst neutral against metaknights. I'm just going to strike it from now on. Anyone else feel this way? Or I guess it's just me...

Player-1

Smash Legend
Depending on the MK playstyle, I feel more comfortable playing on BF more than other neutral stages, even FD

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I have no idea why but bf tends to be my worst neutral against metaknights. I'm just going to strike it from now on. Anyone else feel this way? Or I guess it's just me...
I don't know. Sometimes I get rolled on BF by MK, but I don't play against a large variety of MK mains. So I can't be sure.

Recently an MK beat me on battlefield, but I two-stocked him back on FD.
: 0

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Oddly I do better on BF against MK than any other neutral. I have no idea why. I beat both Inui's and Overswarm's MK on BF.

CrAzYdRuNk

Smash Cadet
Battlefield is about the same as Yoshi's for me. Which, isn't that bad. I feel better on a neutral where bananas can usually play a large part in my attack.

Count

Smash Champion
Agreed with yoshi's. It's by far my least favorite neutral. I used to feel like I sucked on BF now I feel like it's the same as the other neutrals, with FD being stronger obviously.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Yup Yoshi's for me too. Don't like that one against meta. It just feels hard for me to control the match there.
ditto i always strike down either bf or yoshis and if they ban final d im set for either smashville or lylat since they are my best stages : < since everyone bans the above.

white peachy

Smash Ace
ditto i always strike down either bf or yoshis and if they ban final d im set for either smashville or lylat since they are my best stages : < since everyone bans the above.
One good thing about Yoshi's is you can land the sideB release to footstool more easily because of the stage extending down to the bottom of the screen. I pulled it off on a good Sheik (Tristan Win) there, and judging by Chrome's list it shouldn't have worked. I'm sure he tried to DI it though. Either way though I don't like the stage, not necessarily just against metaknight either. Lylat isn't one of my favorites in general, it seems like some messed up **** happens there at least once a match so you just have to pray it's not you. I like BF alright against metaknight, he's tough anywhere to me, with maybe the exception of FD.(and a good one is still tough there :laugh:)

SonicFire

Smash Apprentice
It's the platforms. Seems weirder because most stages don't have 3 platforms and a flat section on the bottom, and they're not so small in size. =/

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
Its player styles IMO. In theory I would think it would be the worst because of platform camping, but I don't have enough experience on it to back that up.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Its player styles IMO. In theory I would think it would be the worst because of platform camping, but I don't have enough experience on it to back that up.
would have to agree. ive seen some diddys do more better on bf than final d o-o guess platforms give them more edge dunno. i like small platforms because if they so happen to be on platforms i sh on top of one to either pressure shields or attempt to knock them off so they have hit stun upon falling granting me a free hit :3. but it is indeed situational

Coyn3Masta

Smash Journeyman
lol, i play better on fd, the platforms on bf throw me off =s. i need to get used to them lol

Top Bottom