• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone wanna beat that stupid world record with me?

DC

Smash Cadet
That dumb Brawl playing world record the GameInformer losers set not too long ago. 30 hours, that's it? I'm 100% sure I could hit 48 hours.

And anyone who knows me knows that I am DAMN WELL crazy enough to do that ****. I'll drive down the highway backwards because I'm too lazy to turn around, awhaddup cops?! I think Afro put it best... I NEVER TURN OFF.

But seriously though I want to **** on that record, but I think the hardest part about doing it would be finding 3 other people to do it with me lol. Anyone else man enough to get their name in the world record book? I'm on my phone now but I can add the link later.

I'm willing to keep us supplied with pizza.

Oh and I know what you're thinking... LOLOLOL BRAWL SUX. It does, but there's no rule saying we have to play competitively. The game COULD be fun if we switch it up. Dunno about for 48 hours but ayoooo.

Oooh and the entire thing has to be livestreamed, that could be fun.

DC

Smash Cadet
Not even that. We can play multiple games, as long as we keep playing for 30+ hours.

:phone:

DC

Smash Cadet
"MIGHT BE"

lol spoken like a true Brawl player. Don't worry! Not many people can keep up with me.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Sorry im not jus throwin my time at brawl for 30 hours rofl.

Imma be down in that area tue wed and thur, if i have nothin else to do i'll do it.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
can we have like the tv turned on on the side AND do we have to playing brawl constantly...like can there 1v1's between two ppl for like 12 hrs then switch off lol

DC

Smash Cadet
Nope, gotta be playing for 30+ hours. You can stop to pee though. You can eat and drink too but gotta be there playin.

Anyway shut the **** up Benny you are never down for anything ever.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I wouldnt ever want to be none as "the guy who played brawl for more than 30 hours straight."

Just sayin.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
why wouldn't you set a record playing the better game?

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
why wouldn't you set a record playing the better game?
I'd rather not go into which game is better. That's opinion based.
Melee takes alot of skill to play and after about 12 hours or so I'm sure I wouldn't be willing to play competitively anymore. I choose brawl for this challenge strictly because I don't care about how I perform and i'll just be playing casually. (Casual melee still takes alot of work.)

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yo for real melee players need to chill that brawl hate out, the game sucks we get it this is old news but some people still enjoy that **** let them play it and keep to your own for real rofl.

DC

Smash Cadet
lol this thread is full of ****ing idiots

turns out the melee players and just as stupid, if not more than the brawl players

0Room

Smash Lord
That's because they're people
and people are people, regardless of what game they're playing

When/where is this

8Bitman

Smash Master
I like how this went from a World Record thread, to a HATE thread..... WTF!?

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Is this still happening because I'm still interested. That is, if you'll have me.

Note- I have a capture card we could use to livestream it, if no one else has one.

Are the participants supposed to be filled with triumph and accomplishment after doing this?
No, they're supposed to be filled with pizza and caffeine. =)

Top Bottom