• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone mind giving me a good melee fox controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I'm no good anymore, I can't play fox, and I am considering not entering melee at genesis if I can't play technical anymore. Does anyone wanna give me a good controller that I could play fox with? Maybe someone who doesn't play anymore or has a really good extra they don't need or something?

Vts

Smash Champion
i'll trade you controllers not just going to give you one for nothing.

but i can attempt to fix ur old one and try and make it in good shape again but i got 2 good controllers one is my personal one other is spare that i bring to tournaments if friend or iori QQ's about his stick i let them barrow mine.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I'm no good anymore, I can't play fox, and I am considering not entering melee at genesis if I can't play technical anymore. Does anyone wanna give me a good controller that I could play fox with? Maybe someone who doesn't play anymore or has a really good extra they don't need or something?
What exactly are you looking for, just a new controller? Or do you want some kind of special variation? Or some paint scheme or something?

EDIT: found the reason for asking

Mew2King said:
cuz I'm trying to get back into melee again and I need a good one. My aim is ooVideoGameGodoo I'm usually online just on invisible, so if anyone feels like sending me a good melee controller so I can get back into the game again then let me know, thx. The current one I have isn't very sensitive left/right anymore and like 1/10 times I try to Fair/Bair it makes me do Uair. Cactuar had the same problem with it. I want something that I can move fluidly with and dash backwards / change direction quickly with. Hopefully someone has a good one that they don't mind mailing to me, I'll be thankful :D
Mew2King said:
i don't wanna break in a new one, too much work and takes too long, and not all controllers can get as good as others I learned from experience. I don't care enough for that, I'm just wondering if someone could help me so it's easier

Zoro

Smash Champion
I have the same problem with my controller

its so busted its not even funny it constantly goes left so ill side b off the stage twice per match lol
I am borrowing marins controller for now but its still fairly new. I cant play with new controllers at all.

i wish i could test out a used controller from a gamestore before i bought one

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Denise...if thats how u spell it...

Or ill call u rockcock...

I thought it took like years to break in controllers....

Linguini

Smash Master
i have an extra space animal controller sitting in my room, not too used, not sure if i want to give it up,but for the right price i would sell it to you. get back at me

BBQ°

Smash Champion
i have a gc controller its black the cstick is missing and the jump butten is a lil sticky but tap jump still good. only $90

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Just come to HERB, I'm sure there will be tons of people willing to give you controllers.

Hell, in good ol` NC tradition, someone may even S your D so you can lighten up a little. ;D

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Just come to HERB, I'm sure there will be tons of people willing to give you controllers.

Hell, in good ol` NC tradition, someone may even S your D so you can lighten up a little. ;D
lol xD, thats funny...Any of yall mind me chillin wit the crew(yall....xD) ...if u guys like to visit the magic dragon (extra homo) i wanna after the events u guys sound funny as ****
lol, I'm always gonna call RockCrock "Denise" from now on :laugh:
****it...now im in deep ****

tubes

Smash Ace
just go to your nearest gamestop and be all like "I need the best fox controller you guys have!"

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
You actually CAN go to gamestop, and buy a used controller, and go home and play with it.

If you don't like the way it feels, you can bring it back and just say "it's not working right", and they will replace it or refund your money no questions asked.

I've actually bought used controllers from gamestop, and returned different broken ones, it's a great way to stick it to the man.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You've been told before. Stop begging on SWF and just go and buy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom