• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone else really enjoy the taste of chewable vitamins?

Smash Master
I have these Equate children's multivitamins, and they taste like candy. So do the Flintstones vitamins. I have to watch myself or I'll eat like four in one day. I could eat a bowl full of them if it wouldn't kill me.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
I only enjoy the gummy bear vitamins! They're the greatest, even though I barely eat 'em anymore.
Yes.

I used to have gummies, but now that I'm older, I have to eat this pill that tastes horrible.

You could say it tastes like dirt or something.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I remember my friend ate too many vitamins one day and got bad diarrhea.
rofl.

The gummy kind is just like candy. I hated the flintstones vitamins when i was a kid. I drank so much water to dilute the taste. xD

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
I had to go the hospital because I had too many Flintstones vitamins.
srsly.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
I remember I used to take those gummy bear vitamins.

DEAR SWEET JESUS, THEY TASTED SO FREAKING GODLY.

They seriously need to make non-vitamin candy versions of those. I'd buy 10 of them every day.

bijoux

Smash Cadet
They make gummy bear vitamins for adults, you know. (:
They're probably the only healthy thing I eat.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
The gummy and flintstones vitamins were the only good ones.
I hate having to eat the adult medicines (even my strawberry lactose pills have changed to a yucky, flavourless pill).

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Seriously though, be careful.

There is such a thing as too many vitamins, and you can be seriously affected if you don't watch your intake.

manhunter098

Smash Lord
I like the taste. Then again I dont really hate the taste of much of anything. Unless its too bitter or it tastes like brussels sprouts and I guess I dont really like the taste of peas either. Though the texture of food is something that I am picky about.

I do like the taste of pepto bismal though.

Pas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Antilochos
3DS FC
2277-6656-7895
Oh man, I love chewable vitamin C tablets! Preventing scurvy and tasting great.

The good thing is that Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin; it gets excreted in your urine beyond a certain level, so you could presumably just keep belting them down with very few side affects.

Or you know. Just eat proper candy. Much cheaper...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
They make gummy bear vitamins for adults, you know. (:
they do? well in that case I better snatch me up next time I go to the grocery store :)

but yea, overall best taste I'd say are the Flinstone vitamins, they've always been addicting, and one time I even wanted to eat them as if they were just candy.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
I remember when I was younger there was a commerical for like gumball vitamins, I begged my parents to get it, they did, it tasted like crap =(

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
I remember when I was younger there was a commerical for like gumball vitamins, I begged my parents to get it, they did, it tasted like crap =(
I KNOW! I wanted those things when I was little, and they tasted awful. When you put it in your mouth, the hard shell was yummie, but as soon as you bit into it, it stopped tasting like candy and more like a disgusting, rubbery flavor. I don't know what poor children they were trying to fool with those, but they certainly didn't even succeed at imitating the taste of a gumball. Disgusting.

Top Bottom