• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doc Mario Finder Update 2/10/08

sk8tinGam0r

Smash Cadet
what the hell why isnt SmashMac up there cmon he is my "Hero!!" and prolly one of the best doc's in florida if not the best. he is here in naples with me!! so add:

SmashMac - Naples, FL
sk8tinGam0r - Naples, FL

Thanx!

St. Viers

Smash Champion
sorry, I let this slip for a few...updated from Snakebite downwards :)

re: who posts here--anyone who reads this forum and uses Doc is free to post. They can be complete n00bs, from Mars, or just use him to fool around with and not as a main. As long as you want to be added, please post.

I do find it interesting that many more Americans read this, but I'm not trying to keep them out.

guesswho

Smash Cadet
how do i register as a doc player i love him hes def my main
add Guess who or ?WHO ur preference good lookin out big shouts to smash mac Thanxs for the pointers at the Giga Bits tournament

St. Viers

Smash Champion
you don't register...but posting here (I've added you to the list) lets other Doc mains know where you are. If you could post where you live (your location confuses me... do you live in NY and are just in FL, or do you live in FL. I've put you as living in florida, so please correct me if I'm wrong)

guesswho

Smash Cadet
you don't register...but posting here (I've added you to the list) lets other Doc mains know where you are. If you could post where you live (your location confuses me... do you live in NY and are just in FL, or do you live in FL. I've put you as living in florida, so please correct me if I'm wrong)
You are correct. i live in Sanford Fl its north of Orlando about 25 miles. i love Doc Mario.

magelvl100

Smash Rookie
Put me in, I use as my name as RLDM. Real name start with R. tell me if u need real name.

I live in the Philippines. But I came from CA.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Might as well add me >_>.

Austin, Texas.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
wow im surprised theres no virginia doc players, anyways

Giggity | Virginia Beach, VA (Giggidax)

i hope noone has the same nickname as mine -__- i want to be the only giggity EVER!

gravsamus4747

Smash Rookie
i used to play smash for fun and didnt really know al ot about it (wavedashing, crouch/l cancelling etc) and played doc and then when i started to actually play smash with some of my friends who are real serious i flipfloped around form a falc o to a smaus and what not until finally going back to doc

Dodo

Smash Rookie
I've retired from playing with Marth, power to the middle tier!! I'm now a Doc primary, and I plan to stay!!

- DODO| Melbourne, Australia

St. Viers

Smash Champion
whew, I waited too long to update...that took forever!

people, remember to put names in the right format, it will make my life so much easier, and wont take any longer to type out for you all
Format
John Doe | Boston, MA (Doclover666)

or

Johann Schmitt | somewhere, Germany :near Munich: (Doclieber666)

Also, if you have smashwiki pages, I can link them to your names, so PM me with a link if you want that included.

If you want to give out your sn, there is an area in your profile for that, and no good concise way to have them here (I may change that later) same goes with our real name.

yomedrath

Smash Apprentice
Yomi-no-Kuni | Freiburg Germany :near French and Swiss border:

cant think of a city to put as "close by"...
Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Heidelberg ....
pick whichever one is closest, or just copy what i wrote up there ^^

thanx for the add :p

btw...
someone knwo where i can change my nickname without creating a new account?

Top Bottom