• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you main Jiggly simply out of pity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
She was/is always/has been my favorite Pokemon. Grew up around the genre of kids, and I cannot live with the facts supporting her being pig slop tier. Even if so that is so, she still has the cutest taunt.

/sign

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I main Jiggs because she arouses me she's just a fun character to play as. I've used her ever since 64, and I hate learning new characters. Also, the look on someone's face after they've been beaten with our trash tier balloon is priceless.

PND

Smash Champion
I've played her since 64, the only character that would make me stop playing her is Little Mac.

If Little Mac was playable, I would NEVER play another character, ever.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I main Jiggs because I do better with her than any other character and I enjoy her playstyle.

If either of those were not true, I would probably reconsider. In BBrawl I generally do better with Ganondorf, so I've been playing him more.

Mister E

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2208-7088-4154
I'm just playing her becouse she's extremely fun to play :S

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
I occasionally play Jigglypuff because I like her aerial-oriented playstyle and edgeguarding skills (which I realise MK also has, but Jiggs is cuter and has a lower learning curve).

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
My main reason is that Jigglypuff fits my playstyle.

I simply enjoy aerial characters.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
You guys are crazy. Jiggz aint as bad as people make her out to be.
She isn't a glass cannon any more. She's a pixie. She hits, torments, then gets the **** out with her aerial speed and multi jumps. She then waits for the opportunity to gimp the opponent, and takes full advantage of getting anyone off stage.
This is Melee Jiggly, where you wait for the right moment to rest.
As I tell many boards, Melee has stale moves that effected knock back as well, but even more, Why are you trying to kill? You are mother ****in jigglypuff. Go for the gimp, or main a different character.
The only real thing that kills jiggly is Metaknight, who she can't gimp.
Man up jigglys.
Stop johning yourself to the loss.

PND

Smash Champion
^ This.

To expand, get in, torment, get the percent lead and wait for the opponent to come to you. Play ***. Wait for your opponent to make a mistake.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I first picked up Jigglypuff in smash64 when I discovered the use of her down-b. (If you overlap someone and press the buttons your opponent dies :)) It was very stupid to pick a character because of a move, but then again I wasn't that bright.

Then in 2001, I tried playing her in melee and found out that her recovery was greatly improved. This is when I started to play competitively and understand her playstyle.

After that I just decided that I liked how Jigglypuff plays in the air.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
She was/is always/has been my favorite Pokemon. Grew up around the genre of kids, and I cannot live with the facts supporting her being pig slop tier. Even if so that is so, she still has the cutest taunt.

/sign
I mained her because she used to be *****in' good. Now she is only a shadow of her former self.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I main Jigglypuff because I used to main her in Melee. Now I main Fox in Melee.

Edit: How can I forget to mention that she is the character I feel most comfortable playing as in Brawl.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Nah, not pity.
Jigz fancys me. So I have to stick with her, or else she'll go all clefairy **** on me.

rest kills are almost as satisfying as knee/punch kills. like the third most satisfying way to KO in brawl imo. props for that honey.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Pity? lolwut, I play as her because she is the best character obviously.

I wish :(

Actually I've played as her since 64. I don't really like her on Pokemon though xD. I guess I just like floaty type characters in smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom