• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do only falco mainers have bread?

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
the only thing ever worthy to be in caps is KNEE OF JUSTICE. It's not like your little landmaster clone could ever catch the captain anyways.

PCHU

Smash Lord
the only thing ever worthy to be in caps is KNEE OF JUSTICE. It's not like your little landmaster clone could ever catch the captain anyways.
Yeah, he's too afraid to fight the mighty phoenix.
Seriously, Falco's clone is way better than Fox's Nerdmaster.
And you think running someone over with a car is cool?
That barely nets you ANY KOs unless you're against n00bs that can't, I don't know, MOVE!
Tanks CRUSH cars.
Plus, it shoots.
I've never played F-Zero, but I don't think that the Blue Falcon can shoot anything.
Also....
Knee of Justice is crap, even in CAPS.
Falcon can't laserlock or chainspike.
He's a total loser.
Even back in the Melee days he got topped by a Fox a Bird, and a swordsman.
If he's so great, than why can't he overcome Marth?
You guys call Marth gay, but if CF can't beat him, then wouldn't that make CF GAYER?
Falco wins this round.
And all the others.

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
if final smashes are what you base your character choices on, then i hate to break it to you but you're in some trouble. Word is they aren't allowed in tourneys, but i doubt you'd know anything about real tournaments...

And by the way falco's fs is worthless on many popular counterpicks

PCHU

Smash Lord
Ok.
I know items aren't allowed in REAL tourneys.
And who even brought up tourneys?
As far as this was concerned, you were talking about social rank, whereas somewhere you caught a hold of yourself and switched to tourney know-it-all.
I'm smarter than most think, and I'd advise you to not underestimate me.
Overestimation is even worse, so just be normal.

I don't know much about real tourneys and how they work since we don't have them here in Jackson.
But I do know the basic rules.
I play no items, mostly FD (If not it's because I'm playing against someone other than my friend and I), no chainspiking for multiple KOs (If I ever do get to a tourney, you'd best believe I'm chaining), and laserlocking is fine.
But that's only how I play.

I don't want to start a fight, but I don't want to wimp out either.
I'll just say this:
CF people have great jokes, us Falco mainers do as well.
But eventually we both run out of material and our jokes turn stale.
Points are covered multiple times and it just ticks off everyone.
So no more arguing on who's better, it only produces stupidity.

You put up a good fight, though.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
PCHU, you should seriously be banned for such useless spam. Obviously, jokes are acceptable, but to spread them into every thread, and even make its own independent thread? Seriously, like Beetle Juice said, useless **** like this is just gonna make falco fall behind other characters in there metagame discussion. There is ALWAYS something to discuss. Whether it be linkable attacks, character match ups, strategies against certain chars. I mean, look at 3GODS frame data. having that info opens up SO MANY possible techniques, combos, and can be a huge advancement in our metagame discussion. So please, mods, could you lock this thread and try to prevent such useless spam?

BTW, most of the stuff you said in your last post didn't make sense.
oh, and chain spiking almost never kills, its what you do afterwards as they are recovering, which is still hard to pick up a kill, so chain spiking against the one friend you play against shouldn't be a problem.

PCHU

Smash Lord
PCHU, you should seriously be banned for such useless spam. Obviously, jokes are acceptable, but to spread them into every thread, and even make its own independent thread? Seriously, like Beetle Juice said, useless **** like this is just gonna make falco fall behind other characters in there metagame discussion. There is ALWAYS something to discuss. Whether it be linkable attacks, character match ups, strategies against certain chars. I mean, look at 3GODS frame data. having that info opens up SO MANY possible techniques, combos, and can be a huge advancement in our metagame discussion. So please, mods, could you lock this thread and try to prevent such useless spam?
Stop posting and that would help.
And why should I be banned?
I saved the serious people from ever seeing another bread joke.
I'm the creator of the Bread Discussion.
I was getting rather bored with the jokes as well, but I did want a place where people could put the jokes as to not bother the people who want to discuss Falco competitively.
I'm sorry there's a huge thorn in your side, but there's no need to whine and complain about it to us.

And why ask for my ban?
Not EVERYONE is a saint here.
I'm sorry if some of my posts have been unsatisfactory.
Really.
But to ask for someone's ban is like painfully extracting their vocal chords.
And if you've noticed, I've quit those posts.
You need to calm your tail down before you run out of breath.
You fail miserably.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
Ok kid, do you want to stop talking like your on myspace? You don't need a new line every time you type a new sentence. Exactly, your the creator of the Bread Discussion, which is a waste of space and time, and, like I said, annoying spam. All you did was start these stupid bread jokes which get no where when trying to improve. But I guess you just don't want to improve, and if thats the case, you don't need to waste other peoples time with these idiotic posts. So how about you stop useless spam, and when you finally realize that you suck and want to get better, join the real discussion falco discussion.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Ok kid, do you want to stop talking like your on myspace? You don't need a new line every time you type a new sentence. Exactly, your the creator of the Bread Discussion, which is a waste of space and time, and, like I said, annoying spam. All you did was start these stupid bread jokes which get no where when trying to improve. But I guess you just don't want to improve, and if thats the case, you don't need to waste other peoples time with these idiotic posts. So how about you stop useless spam, and when you finally realize that you suck and want to get better, join the real discussion falco discussion.
Wow, you assume too much.
And there's a phrase that goes with it, but I don't cuss.
I hate Myspace.
And I'm sorry for being "the creator of all spam" but you need to grow up and realize that smash isn't all serious.
Calm down.
And it's not a good idea to talk crap about another person online.
It just makes fools of both of you.

I'm tired of proving my point.
My sig says it all.
I would, again, advise you not underestimate my skills.
Checked out M2K's Marth?
Mine parallels his.

I hate to see smashboards come to this.
It's a site to talk about Smash, and not just the competitive aspect of it.
I tried to bring some light into this place, and I did.
I'm done.
Why try to resurrect that which you hate?
If I remember correctly, YOU were the one who was with me as I was starting those posts.
Look at what you've become.
Don't sit here and forget you were once like I was as well.
Don't switch from "high and mighty" to just messin' around.
PICK ONE, I'm sick of your double-faced crap.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
Ya, I started, but it continued to a point where it became annoying. I'm sure many other people thought it was funny in the beginning to. But than, look at what happened. It became ridiculous, and people wont stop. And if you dont want to talk about the competitive aspect of smash with falco, go to the general brawl discussion. We don't need it here.
Oh, btw, I'm POSITIVE your marth is nowhere near M2K's. If you have never been to a tournament, and only play with 1 or 2 people, you have zero chance of being very good, due to your lack of experience.

PCHU

Smash Lord
I've compared Marths.
I have no experience in a Marth ditto, but I know how to space myself.
I'm very well capable of comboing, and I do so on a daily basis.

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
Just leave pchu's bread thread alone and settle it over an online battle. It's the easiest way without wasting time

PCHU

Smash Lord
^^
Any competent Melee player can do everything that you just mentioned.
I am well aware, I just wanted to tell you that I am no joke.
What makes M2K so special?
I've seen several Marths that are around his level, as well as my own.
Is it his experience as a Marth player against several matchups?
Or perhaps the fact that he's so famous?
Either way, it doesn't matter how old I am, I can still wavedash and combo as can everyone else (well, Melee players).

I'm able to read opponents as I battle them.
Is that what makes M2K special?
He's a decent player, and to go that far, you have to have some unique quality about you, so is it that which makes him so highly revered?
And even if a million people can do it, some are able to do it better than others are.

But what I'm trying to say is that I am good, especially for having little experience in the competitive side of Melee (I'm the only one here who knows how to use advanced techs besides one friend of mine, and I'm not sure if he can really do them or if he's talking crap).

The only thing I've had for practice is lv.9 CPUs.
But that's where people start to look down on me.
I've gotten farther than most have with just lv.9s as practice, and most of the things I figured out myself.

BTW, do you l-cancel with R or L?
I prefer L.
Just leave pchu's bread thread alone and settle it over an online battle. It's the easiest way without wasting time
Does this even concern you?
Not trying to be rude...

But how does an online battle prove anything?
Lag plays a big part in this, as does the fact that I'm talking Melee.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
youre sitting here, drinking up the worlds supply of haterade, over a 14 year old kid, who the hell cares. its just a joke, people can joke around and talk about serious stuff too. you are really going over the line for no good reason. if it pisses you off that much you shouldnt have any problem just moving on to a different character, and leaving the falco boards. itll make alot of people here very happy as im sure that nobody cares enuff to put up with your self righteous BS.

i also find it funny that your getting mad at PCHU and his thread, when your avatar is one of the biggest pointless memes on the internet

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
Obviouisly there are marths that are CLOSE to his level, but none nearly as good, except perhaps Ken, who loses to M2K anyway. And as far as having lvl 9 CPUs as practice. Thats not good. Chances are you just aren't good. BTW, i use R to R-Cancel. I use R for almost everything. Jus a Halo Habit. Using R to shoot and rarly using L just got me in the habit of using R for almost everything

PCHU

Smash Lord
Obviouisly there are marths that are CLOSE to his level, but none nearly as good, except perhaps Ken, who loses to M2K anyway. And as far as having lvl 9 CPUs as practice. Thats not good. Chances are you just aren't good. BTW, i use R to R-Cancel. I use R for almost everything. Jus a Halo Habit. Using R to shoot and rarly using L just got me in the habit of using R for almost everything
I see what you mean.
The people I played against used to practice against level nines, yet they do nothing that I do.
I mean, I know how you could safely assume that I'm not too good, but well, I'm just different than most people.

As I said before, I've gotten farther than most have alone.

SrL04

Smash Apprentice
No, and you don't get Wavedashing either! You're little icon on the bottom says you main Diddy!
"You're little icon on the bottom says you main Diddy!"

"You're little icon on the bottom"

"You're little icon"

He is a little icon? You're means You+are

The word you're (<--this is "you're" used correctly) looking for is 'your'

If you're going to use caps in the start of every sentence and put periods and all this ****, make sure you're gramatically correct, you filthy hippy

Super pro Sung - out

PCHU

Smash Lord
"You're little icon on the bottom says you main Diddy!"

"You're little icon on the bottom"

"You're little icon"

He is a little icon? You're means You+are

The word you're (<--this is "you're" used correctly) looking for is 'your'

If you're going to use caps in the start of every sentence and put periods and all this ****, make sure you're gramatically correct, you filthy hippy

Super pro Sung - out
The funny thing is that you spelled grammatically wrong.
Was that a joke, or did you honestly forget that it has two 'm's?
Oh well, leave irony to the pros.

ZeroGKYLCRO

Smash Rookie
I don't think your stupid tank could beat out me. I can control small black holes and actually fly. I don't need air in order to be in space because I'm a ROBOT! I can be rebuilt, unlike you. I'm :201w::201a::201y: :201b::201e::201t::201t::201e::201r: than you. Quit being stupid!

ZeroGKYLCRO

Smash Rookie
Mammals drink milk. Falco is a bird. Milk ain't good for falco.
Sugar is good for birds. What does a hummingbird drink? Nectar. What's nectar? Sugar. Therefore, caffeinated flavored sugar mixed with water is good for birds.
And therefore, soda is better with bread than milk.

You must be trying to poison the guardians of the bread. I'm calling in the Breadmasters. Even though personally, I prefer the air.
Well, blue **** HAVE been known to take the aluminum foil off milk bottles to get at the cream...

Top Bottom