• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do only falco mainers have bread?

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
Lights Ike Friend appears! (Lookin *** ***** plays) PCHU THE PHEONIX goes for the CG but Ike Dashes his U-smash the opposite way Causing the cleanest vertical kill known to Brawl. PCHU....Prepare Yo Self

PCHU

Smash Lord
Lights Ike Friend appears! (Lookin *** ***** plays) PCHU THE PHEONIX goes for the CG but Ike Dashes his U-smash the opposite way Causing the cleanest vertical kill known to Brawl. PCHU....Prepare Yo Self
Unfortunately, I main Ike.
IKE!
*Ike comes out of nowhere, teams up with Marth, and they eventually do a dual ken combo, leading to your death*
And as I said....
REACH FOR THE MOON IMMORTAL SMOKE IS BETTER........
Songs with lyrics these days aren't too good.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
:confused: What's with you and the sudden background music dilemma, PCHU?

Eh, why do I care?

Also, the dual ken combo thing seems a bit harsh, can't you go easy on him and just grab him to fully charged Ike Fsmash?

Also, why no BREADMASTER for this guy? He more than deserves it, he even had to go get a friend to help him, and he's still gonna die!!

*Motionless In White - When Love Met Destruction starts playing in the background. PCHU gets the BREADMASTER ready for an all out assault to wipe Light_13 and his Ike friend into oblivion*

I'm sorry about the music choice, but it's my special epic decision music.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
........Light comes back from the dead and smacks the melon ..'eat bread not fruit'..then lies back down

Oh and yeah no Lyric music does rock. Brings out more effect. (i just think its a funny song)

AshKetchummm

Smash Rookie
What happens when kirby or D3 swallow a Falco...since it's a well known fact that falco keeps his bread in the FALCO ZONE which i believed you stated was in his pockets...

So do the technically "eat" the bread than?

Trapt497

Smash Ace
ok first of all, it's "hands off my prey" not "hands off my bread".

But that said, Only I have the real bread.
Yeah, we know. It's just a joke for hilarity. When you do the taunt with Falco, it kinda sounds like he's saying 'hands off my bread.' Though we know he's not saying that.

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
well if a yoshi does his b on a falco the falco will technically pass through the yoshi's digestive system, and technically the bread will have been consumed by another character, and a worthless one at that. By the way captain falcon can eat falco's bread. He uses his side b to make toast because the bread isn't even good enough to eat raw

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Oh no he didn't...

OH NO HE DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!

It's on!

Falco is so much better than CF it isn't even funny! Sure CF has fire, but Falco's is special, it gives the bread some special taste to it that no other fire can do, so CF is bad there.

Also, CF is now without the goodness of his Melee knee. His Brawl knee is below mediocre in comparison to the BREADMASTER. And don't even try to say the Punch is good, because only the n00b players can get owned by the Punch, whereas anybody and EVERYBODY gets destroyed by the bread.

I don't think I need backup on this, PCHU, but I wouldn't mind you chiming in with your BREADMASTER. Have fun!

PCHU

Smash Lord
I don't think I need backup on this, PCHU, but I wouldn't mind you chiming in with your BREADMASTER. Have fun!
Alright.
I've been absent for too long, and look at what happens.
Okay then.
Cue music. *Necrofantasia plays*
IFIGHTFORMYBREADMASTERS!!!!!

Light_13, you've gone far enough.
It's ashame you didn't stay down.
I suppose I'll have to intrude, to MAKE you stay.
*BLASTED*
HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?

*BLASTED SOME MORE*
WATCH THE POWER OF PCHU!

*Light_13 isn't blastable anymore, mostly because he's scattered all over the Smash World*
*PCHU climbs out of the IFIGHTFORMYBREADMASTERS!!!!!, which is like bigger than 5 Final Destinations*
PIIIICHAAAAAUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER and I mean NEVER mess with me again.
I didn't think that I would have to bring this out.......
I thought the double ken combo was enough....
But YOU CAME BACK FOR MORE!!!!!!!

I'll make it all stop............BURN, BABY!
*BLASTS you like 10 more times*
...............was THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU?
.....Need......some....MORE?
Well......

Dance, IFIGHTFORMYBREADMASTERS!!!!!, DANCE!!!!!!!!!
*BLASTS uncontrollably*

I tried to tell you....BUT YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!
WHY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME??????

*BLASTS so much that the thread is almost gone*

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?
THE LAND IS BARREN.
EVERYONE SUFFERED BECAUSE OF YOU!
WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST TAKE A LOSS LIKE A MAN?
ARE YOU A MAN?
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ARE......
CAN'T YOU JUST
SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Oh, and Pichu says that in the Melee sound test.
I don't know what he says it for, but he cries out PIIICHAUUU and it's weird.
Ever heard Regice when he's angry?
He doesn't sound like a computer anymore....

I suppose I will have to make a thread solely devoted to bread and it's properties.
All things bread go there (like this whole thread has become).
If I can get 10 votes, I'll make it.
I just hope it won't be closed.

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
C. falcon has 5 moves that involve fire so he can cook the bread 5 different ways as opposed to falco's one. And at least CF fights like a man and doesn't sit around and shoot people. Not even falco's breadmaster thing can survive a knee of a justice

PCHU

Smash Lord
C. falcon has 5 moves that involve fire so he can cook the bread 5 different ways as opposed to falco's one. And at least CF fights like a man and doesn't sit around and shoot people. Not even falco's breadmaster thing can survive a knee of a justice
I don't see CF driving Arwings, Wolfens, or Landmaster tanks.
I also don't see him doing much of anything in Brawl.
He needs a freakin' car to be actually do some damage.
And even that doesn't do as much as one Landmaster can do in 5 seconds.

10CaptainFailures

(Notice I didn't even say BREADMASTER!!!!!, there's no need)

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
CF doesn't need cheap vehicles to get kills. He needs fists, knees, and feet

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Falco never did need the BREADMASTER, he just needs it as insurance of your downfall. Falco is more than capable of killing CF with his bread alone. CF's feet, knees, fists, etc. can only get him ONE KILL at most against Falco in a 50 stock match, and even that is a long-shot. YOU HERE ME? CF ain't s*** when it comes to Falco and his bread. The BREADMASTER is just the toppings on the (pizza) cake.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Vote #1. It should even be stickied. Ha! :laugh:

I'm serious. Do it. DO IT!!!
Any more volunteers?

CF doesn't need cheap vehicles to get kills. He needs fists, knees, and feet
And you need help.
Seriously, if CF is so awesome, why doesn't he show it WITHOUT his knee?
Falco can barely hold a gun (wings) and he still laserlocks.
Falco doesn't have a knee with a sweetspot, heck, he doesn't even USE his knees, but he's dishing out pwnage every day.
Who needs a laggy Falcon Punch when you have Gatling?
10,000CaptainFailures

Falco never did need the BREADMASTER, he just needs it as insurance of your downfall. Falco is more than capable of killing CF with his bread alone. CF's feet, knees, fists, etc. can only get him ONE KILL at most against Falco in a 50 stock match, and even that is a long-shot. YOU HERE ME? CF ain't s*** when it comes to Falco and his bread. The BREADMASTER is just the toppings on the (pizza) cake.
He's got it down.

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
first of all, melon, or whatever you call yourself, cf has a gun, he just chooses not to use it because it's cheap. And by the way pchu i really doubt you could gatling a cf or cg him. or beat him for that matter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9CgWXSrScA&NR=1

watch that and then say something

can falco kill people? with other people?

AshKetchummm

Smash Rookie
Well this bread phenomon is all funny and well but i hate to break the news to everyone....brace yourself...this may get intense....

Okay let's first look at bread in its self....

Bread is a staple food prepared by baking a dough of flour and water. It may be leavened or unleavened. Salt, fat and a leavening agent such as yeast are common ingredients, though breads may contain a range of other ingredients: milk, egg, sugar, spice, fruit (such as raisins), vegetables (such as onion), nuts (such as walnuts) or seeds (such as poppy seeds).

First off the fact that it is a STAPLE food is contradictory to falco's belief system since he in fact would never want to work in an office which is where you would find staples.

Secondaly.. the fact that it is made with FLOUR is another thing that is complete oppisite to the MANLY AWSOME UNSTOPPLE PWNAGE FALC0N ...that you have previously mentioned...if he is so manly why does he use anything that involves flowers??? quite odd to me

Thirdly...the fact that bread can either be made leavened....and we all know that falcon is always leaving ....most likely because something is wrong with the G DEFUSER (star fox reference)

And lastly bread contains a range possible other ingerdients that falco would never possesess like, MILK..which is owned by young link....EGGS..which yoshi seems to have plenty of....SPICE..which can be in fact found in a bowl of spicy curry FRUIT...which diddy kong has in the form of banannas VEGETABLES..which is a staple of peaches arsenal and NUTS..which is another point for diddy kong...

LASTLY..it needs to be cooked...you say your lasers or you UP B can cook it...but bread is a delicate thing and needs to be cooked by a real culinary expert... which can be found in the form of kirby...since kirby can cook anything (literally)

thank you and have a nice day =)

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
Well this bread phenomon is all funny and well but i hate to break the news to everyone....brace yourself...this may get intense....

Bread is a staple food prepared by baking a dough of flour and water. It may be leavened or unleavened. Salt, fat and a leavening agent such as yeast are common ingredients, though breads may contain a range of other ingredients: milk, egg, sugar, spice, fruit (such as raisins), vegetables (such as onion), nuts (such as walnuts) or seeds (such as poppy seeds).

First off the fact that it is a STAPLE food is contradictory to falco's belief system since he in fact would never want to work in an office which is where you would find staples.

Secondaly.. the fact that it is made with FLOUR is another thing that is complete oppisite to the MANLY AWSOME UNSTOPPLE PWNAGE FALC0N ...that you have previously mentioned...if he is so manly why does he use anything that involves flowers??? quite odd to me

Thirdly...the fact that bread can either be made leavened....and we all know that falcon is always leaving ....most likely because something is wrong with the G DEFUSER (star fox reference)

And lastly bread contains a range possible other ingerdients that falco would never possesess like, MILK..which is owned by young link....EGGS..which yoshi seems to have plenty of....SPICE..which can be in fact found in a bowl of spicy curry FRUIT...which diddy kong has in the form of banannas VEGETABLES..which is a staple of peaches arsenal and NUTS..which is another point for diddy kong...

LASTLY..it needs to be cooked...you say your lasers or you UP B can cook it...but bread is a delicate thing and needs to be cooked by a real culinary expert... which can be found in the form of kirby...since kirby can cook anything (literally)

in the words of the good captain... YEEESSSSSS!!!!!

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
i just hope those other guys stay down before they get another knee of justice to the face... or somewhere worse

Pearl Floatzel

Smash Apprentice

Prepare yourself.

First, me and my BREADMASTER!!!!!(I rented it, not really mine) will demonstrate to you that you cannot possibly have Bread.

First, you said that you can make bread. Who cares? We Falco mainers have Bread.

Second, I present you with this post:http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4922967&postcount=24
This was taken from the words of the true Master of Bread. Obviously, Yoshi and Captain Falcon cannot have Bread because they aren't godly. Diddy Kong? Toon Link? Kirby? None of them have exhibited the classic symptoms of Bread, e.g. being Falco.

Bread a staple food? Only to Falco. If a weaker character were to eat it, they would be consumed from within and not only turned to ashes but also a pillar of salt, and then into cheese and garlic, which Falco would collect for his next bread.

Captain Falcon has a gun, but he doesn't use it because he wouldn't be able to stand with the rest of the people who have guns. Fox is the only other character who opposes Falco, but could take a stock off of him. Wolf is our ally, and we gave him a gun as part of our thanks for repelling Fox from the Falco Zone. Captain Falcon was warned by the trio to not try them, otherwise all three of them individually would three-stock him. Now the fact is, the matter with Captain Falcon is he's scared.

And now that you realize the error of your ways, AshKetchummm...
BREADMASTER!!!!!!
AshKetchummm was reduced to Ash!

pklucas sees the laser coming and tries to use PK Magnet!
But it failed!
BREADMASTER!!!!! used the Lazar (Lazar is on the BREADMASTER!!!!!!, and Laser is the Short Hopped kind.)
pklucas fainted!

And vote #2 for sticky.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Prepare yourself.

First, me and my BREADMASTER!!!!!(I rented it, not really mine) will demonstrate to you that you cannot possibly have Bread.

First, you said that you can make bread. Who cares? We Falco mainers have Bread.

Second, I present you with this post:http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4922967&postcount=24
This was taken from the words of the true Master of Bread. Obviously, Yoshi and Captain Falcon cannot have Bread because they aren't godly. Diddy Kong? Toon Link? Kirby? None of them have exhibited the classic symptoms of Bread, e.g. being Falco.

Bread a staple food? Only to Falco. If a weaker character were to eat it, they would be consumed from within and not only turned to ashes but also a pillar of salt, and then into cheese and garlic, which Falco would collect for his next bread.

Captain Falcon has a gun, but he doesn't use it because he wouldn't be able to stand with the rest of the people who have guns. Fox is the only other character who opposes Falco, but could take a stock off of him. Wolf is our ally, and we gave him a gun as part of our thanks for repelling Fox from the Falco Zone. Captain Falcon was warned by the trio to not try them, otherwise all three of them individually would three-stock him. Now the fact is, the matter with Captain Falcon is he's scared.

And now that you realize the error of your ways, AshKetchummm...
BREADMASTER!!!!!!
AshKetchummm was reduced to Ash!

pklucas sees the laser coming and tries to use PK Magnet!
But it failed!
BREADMASTER!!!!! used the Lazar (Lazar is on the BREADMASTER!!!!!!, and Laser is the Short Hopped kind.)
pklucas fainted!

And vote #2 for sticky.

Wow, thanks for the recognition.
If I ever go to a tourney, I hope to represent the Falco boards well.
And even though the Marth boards treated my ideas like crap for a little while, I'll be sure to add them in as well.
The Ike boards haven't given me trouble, but I'd better make sure I utterly CAN'T LOSE with Ike first.

I already made the thread, but I can't sticky it.
I wish I could try that thread all over again because so far, this one is better.

AshKetchummm

Smash Rookie
wow that was kind of a weak comeback...i expected more... it seems that i have simply laid out the facts and there undeniable so all you can do is boast...

for i have proven that falco 's bread is simply well...un-special...

i have a 4 page thesis paper on the subject so if you would like me to post more facts to back it up please let me know

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice
seriously....... i am almost positive im not the only non-falco main that HATES seeing all these god **** bread topics.

everywhere ilook on smash boards "falco bread, pizza cake" its really annoying.
yeah i get its a joke, it was probably funny at first, but now its old, and annoying.

/rant

PCHU

Smash Lord
seriously....... i am almost positive im not the only non-falco main that HATES seeing all these god **** bread topics.

everywhere ilook on smash boards "falco bread, pizza cake" its really annoying.
yeah i get its a joke, it was probably funny at first, but now its old, and annoying.

/rant
Shut up and get used to some fun.
Not everything is skills and kills, you have to have SOME variety.
And I'M annoyed at all the people who whine and complain.
Simply put, you're not going to get anything done by freaking out because you saw bread.
People like us will still be here, but keep in mind that we occasionally contribute to the competitive scene as well.

That was a real waste for your post.
Don't click on anything with bread in it and you'll be fine.
And if you happen to do it by accident...
Shut up and enjoy it.
Have a nice day.

And I really hope that wasn't sarcasm.
It's hard to detect in text, you know.
Read some lines in Touhou translations and you should see what I mean.

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
sorry pchu but there are like three or four threads about bread and we haven't constributed towards methods to improve our falcos in which i made a thread about. bread jokes gets old and soon will eventually die out the longer it last. it has already been weeks n i feel like we are far behind from others. the least you can do is go to my thread and discuss your opinion on falco's playin style n how do you play with him because you never entered a tournament so maybe you may not ever know the experience to play against good players n not to same faces.

PCHU

Smash Lord
100th post.
I am well aware that these jokes are old and worn out.
PM me if you truly want to test me, I would be more than happy to play someone other than Juniortoons.

And I haven't REALLY contributed because I haven't found anything.
Don't you see?
Many things about Falco have already been found.
How can everyone be a true contributor to a thread if much has already been found?

Also, test out the things that nair lead to.
I don't have time to, because I have a 1 hour limit on the Wii.
Another reason why I can't contribute much.

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
well did you at least read my thread?

Edit: Fast falling nair leads to uptilt, jab, AAA combo, grab, up smash, other tilts, and down B/smash.

There might be something in my thread that you probably don't do.

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
so why didn't you try to breadmaster me pchu? did the cops catch you because you're only 14 and were driving without a license?

By the way you still haven't even thought up a half decent comeback to ashketchemmms 142 post. I expected more. Even out of a child as young as yourself

PCHU

Smash Lord
so why didn't you try to breadmaster me pchu? did the cops catch you because you're only 14 and were driving without a license?

By the way you still haven't even thought up a half decent comeback to ashketchemmms 142 post. I expected more. Even out of a child as young as yourself
It's PCHU, learn how to type, or how to read, both work best if you're trying to get a job. (Calm down, but I'm serious, it's NOT pchu!)

Also, why would I bring it out?
I've caused enough destruction.
Why would we need YOUR stain on the battlefield?
It wouldn't even make a CRAPPY paintjob across my treads.
I've got better people to waste it on, and you're no threat.

And I've already got my own thread on BREAD's properties.
Read it, then you'll see how it's so special.
Most was done by me, but credit goes to Pearl Floatzel for summing it up.

AND THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM.
You said Falco's bread isn't anything spectacular.
OF COURSE NOT!
Bread is crappy, and tastes worse than Pikakibble.
What Falco has is BREAD and when referring to it, it must ALWAYS be in CAPS, and bolded for it to even be known that it's BREAD you're talking about.

Top Bottom