• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do any of you run into these kind of people?

Vlade

Social Outcast
^ haha, very ironic indeed.

Don't ever feel bad about what do you do in tournaments. Nothing in this game is 'cheap' (well, perhaps with the exception of planking).

Sorry for the noob question but what does it mean to 'jv 4-stock someone'?

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Meep i think that after i 3 stocked kadaj in Losers finals Sova probbly wants it banned now :c. Though boss did doo doo on me . However theres still More Meta players then climbers. I think that untill our Numbers get to the metaknight level, Talk of bann should not ever occur.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Also Jv 4 Stock is when you 3 stock someone having 0 Percent, Which can be considered as a 4 stock. instead of a 3.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Yeah, in my opinion, that person really shouldn't be complaining. In brawl, people will do just about anything to win and it's almost completely legit (MK planking and stuff is an entirely different story, that's just fixing the game). Just because banning MK became so popular, people are just crying out to randomly ban things that they can't figure out to go through themselves. If they choose a character that is susceptible to being grabbed by the Ice Climbers, that's their fault because by playing that character, they are accepting all that character's weaknesses, including being Ice Climber chained.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Kadaj im not gonna let you live this 1 down. Remember we talked about it before singles. I was like Wouldnt it suck if not only your tourney was bad but you lost it. Well ****. Ironic i think is the term! Its gonna be a fun ride to apex for you! Come over today?

Novaz

Smash Rookie
iknow that the chaingrab is very hard to learn and use and that people whining about how noob you are BUT when playing a match and somebody is using IC and do the chaingrab all the time and you cant do a thing >< how fun is that !!!?? (im a Ic player too and trying to learn the grab but i think the match is not very fun when not giving the other player a chance to fight)

Kain6th

Smash Ace
iknow that the chaingrab is very hard to learn and use and that people whining about how noob you are BUT when playing a match and somebody is using IC and do the chaingrab all the time and you cant do a thing >< how fun is that !!!?? (im a Ic player too and trying to learn the grab but i think the match is not very fun when not giving the other player a chance to fight)
Well they're gonna have to learn not to get grabbed. :psycho:

Novaz

Smash Rookie
Hmmm it is quite hard to not getting grabbed :p you will be grabbed sooner or later

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Hmmm it is quite hard to not getting grabbed :p you will be grabbed sooner or later
Well you can at least avoid getting grabbed for a long time while doing damage on the IC's
Well then.. dont play Ic's and move on to another character
Or just play without CG's it is very possible :x we have frozenpopo to prove it for you

Prawn

Smash Master
Seriously, to these people piss them off, it makes it so much funnier. Funny things to say:

"Should I call the WAHHHHHmbulance?"

"Hey man, these are new shoes and your tears are getting them all wet. Can you just stop crying?"

Basic loud noises saying, WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, are funny too. If your confident you could beat them in a fight, make them want to punch you in the face. For most people it will really mess up there game, and its funny.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Most of the people I play against in real life are the type of people that claim IC's grab comboes are cheap and easy to do, even though I have never seen them do the comboes consistantly.

The Filth

Smash Lord
I being a Snake player experience this stuff daily. You know how many D3's I get beat by just because I don't wanna sit there and camp grenades? That matchup is ****ing impossible if you don't run away and camp grenades thats your only option. Snake's a lucky character in order to have that option in that matchup. But, what about other characters that can't pull grenades? What extremes do they have to go through just to win?.
I main Snake, frequent tournies, and go at least even with D3s.

I also play a very pressure orientated snake, I just can't have fun playing campy so i'm in peoples faces 90% of the time.

Having said this, to the point at hand:

Man up.

Edit: Oh also, to stay on topic, I have a friend who won't even try fighting my snake :< He says it's "too much effort". Yet he will fight my zero suit, who i dual with snake -.-

l3lue2ain

Smash Journeyman
I would have masturbated
LOL hilarious. You know why i don't feel bad when people get chain grab think about all the grimmy crap people do to nana intentionally trying to like **** her. Not even fighting you. So if they get grabbed of course she i s going to have pms.

Top Bottom