• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming USA #4 - Results

Lake

Smash Rookie
OMG Pancakes (Ball + Lake) - Somehow I feel as if "OMG Pancakes" and "omg frieza spotted the genki dama" were destined to meet in the bracket, and by "destined," I mean "someone totally rigged that ****" LMAO. Fun set nonetheless, you both seemed like upstart gentlemen worthy of praise.
Haha, ya, it was cool to have the 2 of us paired up round 1. Gratz on you guys doing so well. Hopefully I'll come to another tournament and see you guys again, the two of you are chill. Which one of you was MK main during the doubles matches, the guy that I was talking to(we looked for Jeremy) and such?

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
Fatal- you lucky the venue had to close. i was gonna DISRESPECT your snake :D

Bizkit- It seemed like you wasn't ontop of you game 2day... but you still got 3rd so who cares :o

Patg-Static Lowtiers partner. we too good. glad i switched to mario last minute. Fatal couldn't handle.

Teevee- Don't quit :( it was part of my plan to mk ditto you.(to make you go rob) then go pit

BC-nice win over me :D

Xfactor- suck that you will be leaving. thanks for all the advice. very chill dude

Prawn- 1-1 now :D

Icylight- nice set with fatal... im happy you came back. still a beast olimar

Fats- Fatsx100

Kiwi- you almost had vulcan :( MAIN PIT

Sphere- where did you go?

REST LATER I G2G RIGHT NOW

D&D- U GUYS AREN'T READY YET FOR LT DUBZ

Top Bottom