• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming USA #4 - Results

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
LOLOL watkins.

fatal ditched me 2 haha. i thought we would team for low tiers since i did team with him in Brawl+ but patg was better anyway :)

Jem.

Smash Master
i wanna play kool aid and fatal with sagemoon on my team. we win all the doubles tourneys here and, well, who DOESNT want to see two good doubles pits go at it!

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Keep meat riding yourself "doubles god"

Too many doubles gods for that term to even exist anymore. Should be replaced with "doubles ego fanatics".

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
yer an ***
Who is salty now omg???

But yeah I'm a bit of an ***, but at least I don't ditch my friends. *fights for them*

I'd probably be better off if I did though, turning down Riot and Bizkit for low tier dubs partners because I agreed to play with BC first only to have him ragequit and storm off before we even play sucked. LOL!

Still <3 you tho BC, but you have to get that temper under control if you hope to run a tourney.

Also, just messing with you Fatal, cause it's easy 8D

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I'm not even going to enter events for the sake of me ruining the entire tournament. Although on Melee day I don't play Melee anyway so this works for me.

Ace: Almost had you man, that Snake is ****in shifty as heeeeeeeell, I was just ****ed up by it so badly. Whatevs though, I'll get at you next time. Hopefully we can play again before too long. :3

Bizkit: Actually, PatG told me to go to Castle. Worked out better than I thought it would tbh, considering I almost beat you there. That first match was terrible though, I gotta do better next time.

PatG: Thanks for those tips on the Snake and Diddy MUs, they really helped me out a lot. Sad that I didn't get to see that sexy Lucario in singles though, but it's whatevs I'll see him later. Hopefully we can play more in the future as well.

Fats: Stop ****ing me up in TvC D:<

Prawn: next time I Money Match you, remind me to play a lot of friendlies first so I don't get WiFiRape'd all over. Regardless, good games, I'll be sure to get at you before you get all good and ****.

Tempest: lolololololololololololololololink

IcyLight: Good to see you back, man. I did always enjoy those little talks we had, plus it was good to play you again. Good **** against Fatal, next time you'll do even better. :3

Bloodcross: maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Darc: You suck and you play sheik D: I'mma get good at Melee and beat you up one day, you'll see. Good games though, man, I hope I see you again soon.

Dazwa: We never got to play, man, what's up with that? Good to see you again anyways, and good **** with those doubles placings. You should go with my plan of winning all the tournies this season, then quitting right when the PRs get updated. Think about it lol.

New Jersey: I missed you guys D: Next DNA I'm gonna MM all of you.

Everyone else: good games if I played you, if not then <3 anyways and I'll see you later

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Though making my name on it was a pain since I have my Y, Z, L, and control stick all changed and I can't read Japanese, Ike sounds so much more rugged in that version.

TENKETSSUUUU

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
TV- I'm still not confident with wario at all. I've only really played him in doubles or vs computers, so there's still a lot of work I have to do. And I'll need to figure out when to use him and when to use TL.

But he is fun, and I'm getting pretty comfortable with his playstyle.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
1: Koolaid *Split* - I think it's safe to say you're the best Pit on the East Coast. Thanks for teaming with me for low tiers doubles.
1: Fatal *Split* -East Coast's most dangerous snake when he's on his game.
3: Bizkit - Good **** as always, thanks for always pushing me to prove myself. I'll do my best to keep consistent.
4: Patg-
5: TeeVee - We had an amazing set once again. I hope the hiatus helps you in the best way possible. When you get back, I'll try to get a set off of you.
5: Bloodcross - I must admit I got a little lucky in the set. First stock you completely outplayed me, but then I relaxed and realized you were doing the same thing over and over again. I am a patient player, and plus I was lucario, so a little luck and a beast comeback was the outcome of that match. Maybe when I get good in teams we can team, and you can have this gay aura on your side.
7: X-Factor - You're a really personable guy. I wish you a safe trip back to florida, and I hope we meet again. I also hope you enjoyed the NE family.
7: Copacetic - You have gotten loads better than last time I played. First game was anyone's game. Wario would also make an amazing secondary for you. It looked good in friendlies.
9: Prawn - You're getting even better with the cgs. Congrats on placing top 10 in NE's biggest tourney. Keep it up, and keep aiming further.
9: Bass - Your kirby is very legit. I wanna get lots of friendlies with you, so I understand that character better.
9: Watkins - Great Fire Emblem team. I really enjoy our sets, and while you get better, I'll be getting better as well.
9: IcyLight - Thanks for impressing us with that great set against fatal. Hopefully you can wipe the rust off sooner than you think, and come back hard.
13: Muelca - Good stuff against icy. You almost had him.
13: Jean Grey -
13: Liquid -
13: Chris-R -
17: GamesNGoodies - What's up GaG
17: Tymer -
17: Tempest -
17: Vulcan - You almost had me on RC, I truly hate your char sometimes, but gg on RC.
17: Kiwi - You look so sinister when you're playing a match. It's funny and scary at the same time.
17: Fats - \Fats you got much better as well. I see potential in you, we also need another black guy on the PR. Be that guy.
17: Omster - nice seeing you
17: Artemis - You vs Kiwi hype! lmao
25: Keen -
25: AKC12 - wassup
25: Peace - nice seein you
25: Dr. Zao - I see my advice helped. Keep reppin lucario.
25: Jeremy - This was your 2nd tourney. Don't beat yourself up over your placing, it takes time bro.
25: Gowog - we didnt play
25: Soma - You're a real cool guy. This time we didn't play in tourney.
25: Richie - we didnt play
33: Ball - we didnt play
33: Genji - we didnt play
33: Shatter Point - did we play?
33: Sazh - we didnt play
33: X-pect - Your Samus got amazing. Keep watching Xyro, he's rubbing off on you.
33: Echo - we didnt play
33: Lake- we didnt play
33: Master Kuray - we didnt play
33: Reaper 13 - we didnt play
33: Scamp- we didnt play
33: Chii - we didnt play
33: Roan - we ddint play
33: LPDIS - we didnt play

Riot: Thanks for giving me and Koolaid an enjoyable LT dubs set. I guess I got you back for ripping us apart in reg dubz lol.

Darc and Dazwa: They always say Darc and Dazwa, but never Dazwa and Darc. Anyway, you have the best chemistry i've seen in teams as a whole. With the rust you guys have, you were still able to get 2nd in both dubz events. This should tell you something. ^_^

See you all next time.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
EDIT: My avatar CONTINUES THE COMBO

Shoutouts!

Koolaid - We could've had you game 5 if I had paid more attention to what you were doing off-stage and I didn't save you! And we totally would've gotten you in Low Tier doubles finals since Dustin and I finally found our LT groove, but then we got timed out by the venue! Long story short, WE'LL GET YOU YET!

Fatal - Trash talking you is still as fun as it used to be, and I suppose seeing you is also nice, I GUESS. Good **** all around, hope you liked my Ness pissfingers combo :D

Bizkit - KEVIN, YOUR TEXTURES ****ING SUCK (repeat 7 more times). Hey Kevin, this is Dazwa, I was wondering if this city had one of those "free sidewalk parking on the weekend" things, or if we'd have to hit a parking garage. Call me when you get a chance, bye. KEVIN, YOUR TEXTURES ****ING SUCK. Seriously though, incredible teams sets with you guys, we finally came out on top, but we're currently 1-2 with you so we'll get our cumulative revenge yet!

Patg - I CAN'T BELIEVE TEEVEE LET YOU GRAB HIM ON THE BOTTOM OF SIEGE AT 0...only for you to incorrectly utilize the grab release ;_;. Not even KoreanDJ let me get away with that ****, he camps Siege2, and he didn't even play Brawl. Good **** at 4th though. Maybe some day we will team.

TeeVee - Aww butts @ you going on a temp hiatus, but you gotta do what you gotta do, so it's cool. Finally glad Dustin and I took a set of you in doubles, but I have to admit, I was pretty scared game 5 when it was down to just you and Dustin...the third time in a row...and the preview two times ended with your victory...third time's a charm, right? :laugh:

Bloodcross -

X-Factor - The legend of the fingernail continued on this weekend, which was a good thing, because it's a good legend to have. Unfortunately it appears you're leaving us :( Good luck in the future for you, be sure to swing by when you get the chance!

Copacetic - After being plagued by Icylight loss after Icylight loss, you go and beat him with a character I'm god awful with. It was inspiring to say the least, I'm debating getting back into Brawl singles just because of this potential matchup I could learn. Well done

Prawn - PRAWN COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bass - omg kirby

Watkins - What a hell of a weekend. It's too bad you didn't get to participate in low tier doubles because I feel like you were definitely a contender for any of the top spots there. Your Ike is rapidly evolving, which scares me because I was under the impression you were trying for straight Marth. Good **** taking Bizkit to such a close set, that would've been an upset and a half. Keep it up broseph.

IcyLight - It was very strange seeing you here this weekend, considering you seemed pretty adamant about quitting Brawl. The ironic thing is, you quit around the same time Green Ace did, and he said he was going to go to this tournament, only to bail the week prior...then you show up out of nowhere! Too funny. Amazing set against Fatal, makes me wonder why you ever quit to begin with.

Muelca - If I ever get back into Brawl singles, you're the first person I'm getting revenge on :D

Jean Grey - It appears Captain Hammer has taught you well in the art of high five. This is good, because if she hadn't, well, you'd still be a dude who can't high five for ****. And that's what life is all about. High fiving REALLY hard.

Tymer + Tempest - LOL utilizing the Gale from the Boomerang was one of the happiest "I hope this is going to work" ideas ever, and it was a pretty fun teams set otherwise...but why would you take double Jiggs to Brinstar, which you two were affectionately referring to as "Darcstar"? >_>

Kiwi - I think that was the first time I've ever played against you...low tier doubles >_>. Fun set!

Fats - Good TvC matches my dude, oh wait

Dr. Zao - I don't believe we've even played a single match :o. If the rumors are true, good **** on your recent improvement!

Jeremy - You seemed like a pretty cool dude, a little shy but cool nonetheless.

Gowog - I'm sorry that we couldn't end the weekend on an FFCC note, but we were beat really hard so sleepy time was necessary :(. We should definitely plan something of that sort well in advance next time around, and maybe sneak some Saturday Night Slammasters in there :o

Scamp - omg the legendary scamp was there :o. Definitely not the same Scamp I'm thinking of, but that'd be mindblowing if it was.

Two girls 1 up Smash (Peachkid + Riot) - How come whenever we meet up in teams, you guys always start off with a significant lead and somehow lose it? Like, it would make sense if it only happened game 1 because "hey now we've adapted," but it held true for every single game...I bet it's because PK hasn't made touhou wolf yet :p

OMG Pancakes (Ball + Lake) - Somehow I feel as if "OMG Pancakes" and "omg frieza spotted the genki dama" were destined to meet in the bracket, and by "destined," I mean "someone totally rigged that ****" LMAO. Fun set nonetheless, you both seemed like upstart gentlemen worthy of praise.

Sphere -

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Reminds me of when I played only Ike and just got placed against Falcos repeatedly, lol

Top Bottom