• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
This is just barely related but...
For the love of god give Doc his own victory theme, the default Mario series victory theme doesn't suit him at all.
GIVE WOLF HIS OWN THEME

the Star Fox fanfare doesn’t fit him

maybe the first few notes of the Star Wolf theme?

Warumian

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-2475-1882-3507
This is just barely related but...
For the love of god give Doc his own victory theme, the default Mario series victory theme doesn't suit him at all.
Also give Ness/Lucas and every pokemon their original victory themes, and replace the yoshi's story one with yoshi's island's Goal if they wanted to go with a short theme . It bugs me every time I hear the cropped version of Yoshi's victory theme.

Last edited:

Warumian

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-2475-1882-3507
Oh and Ganondorf deserves an “evil” reprise of the Zelda fanfare
Actually I think the Zelda fanfare fits him because of the whole "triforce trio", I would want to change Young Link/Toon Link victory themes related to OoT/MM (idk the song of time maybe?) and Wind Waker respectively, and give Sheik her theme with a remix.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Would anyone be opposed to Dr. Mario becoming a Mario skin a la Alph to Olimar? He could keep his vitamin b attack and Mario could get back his down b attack. He could still be referred to as Dr Mario too. So it wouldn’t be a true cut and it would free up some eye strain on the crowded select screen
If he still has Gameplay differences he absolutely should have a different slot imo. Though an Echo fits way better than the fully unique rep Ultimate tries to pass him off as.

Technomage

Smash Champion
Would anyone be opposed to Dr. Mario becoming a Mario skin a la Alph to Olimar? He could keep his vitamin b attack and Mario could get back his down b attack. He could still be referred to as Dr Mario too. So it wouldn’t be a true cut and it would free up some eye strain on the crowded select screen
If he still has Gameplay differences he absolutely should have a different slot imo. Though an Echo fits way better than the fully unique rep Ultimate tries to pass him off as.
Or maybe give Mario a gimmick of switching his projectile attack in-game (maybe through the taunt buttons)? Not only having him use Fireballs and Megavitamins, but also stuff like Iceballs and Super Balls. Best compromise in my opinion. :D

Yeah, I know there were custom moves back in Smash 4, but nearly nobody liked those, and my idea would be a faster method than selecting them on the CSS.

Last edited:

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman
That’s what I was thinking. Like, how to cut down roster without completely cutting a character. Young link and toon link are the next most obvious if you ask me. They could share a slot and have a merged move set

TriggerX

Smash Ace
Lol we’re already talking about cutting rosters with no sign of a new game even coming out.

I have a feeling we will see more characters for ultimate. Maybe like 1 to 3 more. Probably mostly first party and/or echoes. I seriously doubt we’ll see another pass, but individual characters probably.

Whether or not Sakurai is involved is a different story.

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
This is what I expect the fanbase to be like the coming years.

5pmw7g.jpg

I used to lean towards the smaller new game but now I find myself seeing the areas where Ultimate can still improve and how a big updated version can iron those out and I'm just not looking forward to having to worry about K.Rool or Sephiroth not returning.

Shroob

Sup?
Lol we’re already talking about cutting rosters with no sign of a new game even coming out.

I have a feeling we will see more characters for ultimate. Maybe like 1 to 3 more. Probably mostly first party and/or echoes. I seriously doubt we’ll see another pass, but individual characters probably.

I mean, no?

They made it pretty clear this is the end of everything outside of like, balance patches and spirit events. Or a new game entirely.

Last edited:

Technomage

Smash Champion

View attachment 333632
I used to lean towards the smaller new game but now I find myself seeing the areas where Ultimate can still improve and how a big updated version can iron those out and I'm just not looking forward to having to worry about K.Rool or Sephiroth not returning.
I personally think it's possible to have a game that's both, as in Smash 6 without any cuts, though the price would be having Nintendo go the Call of Duty route and dedicate more of their companies to developing Smash 6 Ultimate Deluxe.

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord

View attachment 333632
Why not both. Redo the Old Characters while still keeping everyone else.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Nah, it's done.

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334

View attachment 333632
I don't think I'd have the heart to come back to Super Smash Bros speculation with the cut talk. I don't want to lose any of these characters.
:ultbanjokazooie::ultfalcon::ultdoc::ultroy::ulticeclimbers::ultjigglypuff::ultpit::ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman::ultryu::ultken::ultkrool::ultcloud::ultsephiroth::ultsora::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultkazuya::ultjoker::ult_terry::ultridley::ultrob::ulthero3::ulthero4::ulthero::ulthero2::ultyounglink::ultpichu::ultsnake::ultwolf:

Last edited:

TriggerX

Smash Ace
I mean, no?

They made it pretty clear this is the end of everything outside of like, balance patches and spirit events. Or a new game entirely.
They could be, sure.

However I don’t necessarily believe it until they announce a new game or it’s been like 3-4 years without them adding a new character.
I wouldn’t take every word from Nintendo like it’s the end all be all.

At the end of the day if the dlc is popular and it generates a profit they’ll take advantage of it or follow up with another game. It’s a business so it’s that simple. And it’s publicly traded, so if investors push for it that’s something to xonsider

For the foreseeable future it doesn’t seem like dlc is planned, but things like that change all the time within that industry. I wouldn’t expect it, but there’s always a possibilty.

I’m completely happy with the roster myself, but it’s ignorant to think that Nintendo isn’t entertaining the idea of additional dlc characters that cost money.

Most people probably thought super Mario 64 was gonna be locked behind that limited collection all stars game, but look where we are now. Should be coming out for virtual console.

Overall what I’m trying to say though is that I doubt Nintendo even knows whether or not they want to stop paid dlc for smash.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
I would be very strongly opposed to anything happening to Dr. Mario, be it a demotion to an alt, or being cut entirely. I love playing as him and I don't want to lose him again. Even losing the little things like his little animation tweaks and his down-air, I'd rather not.
Just making his idle animation a bit less exaggerated than Mario's gives him so much more personality of his own.
There're not many - if any other characters on the roster so blatantly derivative yet so different-feeling at the same time.

Last edited:

SKX31

Smash Master
Death already cut (the soul out of) him though. :4pacman:

I don't know, I actually do think if he was too OP at low-level play, that would give Sakurai and the dev team pause. Truthfully, they care about that demo more than they care about top-level play, because in truth, it is much larger.
I dunno about the latter part really - a lot of heavies have been overall buffed despite being commonly considered great in casual play. :ultkrool: is a great example, where throughout Ultimate's update history:

* On one hand - he's gotten a significant boost in Crownerang Armor and Belly Armor's damage thresholds (allowing him to tank a lot more with both), several aerials got buffed in significant ways and specials like Blunderbuss got its start up buffed. These were issues casually, but arguably even more so at higher levels.

* But they've also nerfed Blunderbuss "Succ" duration, Up B hitbox (likely to make those cheese kills with Up B off the top less common, but it also makes edgeguarding him a bit easier). Those sound to me like they are for tactics that casuals have infamously struggled with. He's not gotten any nerfs since the Joker patch, but quite a lot of buffs.

Now yes, it is true that they're trying to balance things out so the buffed stuff don't suddenly overwhelm more casual audiences: a character becoming a bonafide casual killer would be a major issue, I'm not trying to argue against that as someone whose MW has had issues with multiple casual killers throughout its years - this includes its most popular character.

And it's worth noting that since Nintendo will not ever release detailed match data (Sakurai had to ask for permission to share basic online data) trying to say which character's great at a casual level is by neccessity estimates and guesswork. Still, it's worth repeating Sakurai's words. He published this article just as the first big balance patch came out (Plant's patch, Jan. 2019), meaning it's mainly release period data:

Something that ended up being a little troubling to me were fighters like King K. Rool. According to a survey on Dwango’s Niconico, the consensus seemed to be that King K. Rool was a strong character – that ended up not being the case. Overall his victory rate was 51.9%, and in Elite Smash it was 48.9%.
I'm lead to believe that it was primarily Rool's previous underperformance at the higher levels (plus the underperformance at ES as a contributing factor) that gave the devs impetus for buffs. Sure, Rool's not everywhere currently, but quite a few people would argue he has some sauce now.

Nah, it's done.
Looks at tweet,

Realizes this might lead to a lot of Tekken 8 and "This is what Sakurai will do next!" rumors.

I... don't like the implications the latter has.

Last edited:

Technomage

Smash Champion
Ah, I just remembered a question I wanna ask people here: Does Sora still fit the Second Chances theory?

Shroob

Sup?
They could be, sure.

However I don’t necessarily believe it until they announce a new game or it’s been like 3-4 years without them adding a new character.

At the end of the day if the dlc is popular and it generates a profit they’ll take advantage of it or follow up with another game. It’s a business so it’s that simple. And it’s publicly traded, so if investors push for it that’s something to xonsider

For the foreseeable future it doesn’t seem like dlc is planned, but things like that change all the time within that industry. I wouldn’t expect it, but there’s always a possibilty.

I’m completely happy with the roster myself, but it’s ignorant to think that Nintendo isn’t entertaining the idea of additional dlc characters that cost money.

Most people probably thought super Mario 64 was gonna be locked behind that limited collection all stars game, but look where we are now. Should be coming out for virtual console.

Overall what I’m trying to say though is that I doubt Nintendo even knows whether or not they want to stop paid dlc for smash.
I mean

Again, they've flat out said "No more".

I don't understand why Smash is the one exception to this. Nintendo isn't like other companies in terms of DLC. When they say "It's done", they usually mean "It's done."

Games like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Mario Odyssey got jack for DLC, and pretty much every other game on the console has had an end date to their dlc when all is said and done.

I see no reason to not believe them when they say "We're done, Sora's it, goodbye!" when, well, they've literally said that.

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
They could be, sure.

It's done. Get a Life, Touch some Grass, and Play Games other than Smash for once.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
They could be, sure.

Ignorant or not, it's also much better for our sanity to assume it's over.

Having the thought of "maybe they'll reveal something today?" every single day for however long until the next game is announced just because it'd be profitable for them to make more DLC is not a healthy lifestyle.

To assume it's over is a win-win scenario; you live worry-free about the future of Ultimate so if nothing happens (the most likely scenario because I can't see them try to top Sora), you're good, and if something happens, you're pleasantly surprised.

Stopping now also lets them keep material for a sequel, like Crash or Master Chief among others, so that future games can have some characters Ultimate lacks. A much better long-term plan than trying to cram everything into a single game, imo.

Last edited:

7NATOR

Smash Master
Maybe I'm just crazy but I think the issue with Little Mac, design-wise, isn't that they went too far, but rather that they didn't go far enough. He's supposed to be a character of extremes, and most reworks I've seen raised completely clash with that. I don't think the solution is to improve his air game, but to make his ground game absolutely ****ing ridiculous. A weight buff here, some armor there, a considerable increase in fall speed, all while hitting even more like a truck than he already does.

I've had people respond to me saying that he'd be too much of a noobstomper, but like... is that an actual concern if he's not truly busted? (Which I still don't think he would be - the Little Mac of my dreams is probably mid-tier at best.) K. Rool is a low tier but he'll reign terror over any friend group.
I can definitely see that. Despite having the Best Ground game in theory, I'm unsure of that theory since he lacks several things like

-Terrifying Combo Game (His combo game is kind of Limited. Look at someone like Kazuya who get's like 80% or even death off his Combos, and Mac can't compare. Mac actually had better Combo game in Smash 4 when his Down tilt had less endlag and also sent at Better angle)

-Projectile Counters (Jolt Haymaker is why to strict on trying to avoid Projectiles, and otherwise Mac loses easily to Camping

-Stubby Range (You can't really change this to be honest, but it's still something to note)

-Good Grab Game (His Back throw Actually isn't that bad. It does damage and can actually kill at higher percents. Down throw can also set up into Side B kill confirm, but his Grab can be much better though)

-Bad time landing on the Ground (He can't get to the Ground easily, so he's getting Juggled. Then again he's in the Air though, so to be expected)

-Has problems challenging Platforms (Up Smash can cover Platforms like Battlefield (the Bottom ones) but he has a consistent problem of getting Camped

I think the reason people want Mac not to be so extreme is probably because he can be such a Nuisance to Fight against. I think the main reason for this is probably the Smash Attacks having Super Armor. Challenging Mac becomes Super Scary, and also promotes Camping

I think to Keep Mac with his interesting premise of being Ground based (and extreme), but also make it to where Fighting him is more interesting, here is what I would do

-Give him Good Combo Throws and Kill Throws

-Give Down tilt is combo-ability Back, with less endlag and better Angle it sends at, and I would also bring back the Jab 1 Dreamland express, where you can Combo off of it if you timed it correctly. I would make the Time more strict to it wouldn't be overpowered, but It would add more Combo ability if you put the time in

-I would give his Specials Special Properties if they are done on or from the Ground, which I think would help his gameplan

--Straight Lunge would have Infinite Super Armor up until the Move stops Charging and also when it stops having a Hitbox, and Charge Almost Instantly, but keep the Endlag when you do it Charged. Uncharged will come out Instant and also Move Mac Forward, without the Gross Amount of endlag from the charged version, but it will still be unsafe

I would also Remove the Armor from the Move when done in the Air

--Jolt Haymaker Can be Canceled into a Jump or Airdodge at Anytime, Will have Projectile Invulnerability until the Attack Comes out (or it's Canceled), and I would also give it the Distance it used to have in Smash 4. Being able to Jump from the Move would instantly will make sure you don't Kill yourself if you go offstage

--Rising Uppercut will be able to Canceled into Anything (whether into a Jump, Dodge, or any move, Including Specials and even itself). This would help him do with People Camping on Platforms, but it would put him in the Air, where he is Vulnerable

--Slip Counter will Hit much faster, and Also will Stun an Opponent for a Follow up Hit, but the Stun doesn't last too long, so you don't get Free Smash Attack

-I would give him an Instant Fast Fall, when Air dodging into any Downwards Direction.. However they will have no periods of Invulnerablity.

-I would have all of his Aerials send at some type of Downward Angle

-I would Remove the Super Armor on his Smash Attacks, but I would make his Smash Attacks kill earlier (even if only Slightly)

I think with these Changes, He's still be an Extreme Ground Fighter, who is absolutely terrible in the Air. But I think the Changes will actually make him more of a threatening Presence in all aspects, but Being able to Challenge Mac more easily due to the Smash Attacks not having Armor, and if they want to Armor, they would have to use a Move that's more commital, would make Fighting him more manageable I think at the same time.

I would still make him Light, and make his Recovery the same as it is now

Oh right

I remembered ArcSys isn’t the only new company with content that excludes a playable character - Marvelous too (DXM and Sukuna spirit events, the NMH Mii and spirit event if you count Grasshopper Manufacture as part of them)

7NATOR 7NATOR do you think we could see a Marvelous character in a future Smash too? Like another early negotiation type deal?
I don't know. It's not like with Koei or ArcSys where their most Prominent character is Absent, or with something like Ubisoft where their main character for Smash (Rayman) didn't get any sort of Extra content in DLC. With that being said, there is still that Farmer game Simulator that has no Presence in smash yet, so Maybe?

Theguy123

Smash Lord
Nah, it's done.
wonder what game sakurai’s working on now then. Harada’s wording towards the question he was answering made it sound like sakurai might not be taking a break so I wonder if he’s gone into planning phase for the next smash or if he’s working on a new IP or a known IP that ain’t smash.

I really hope sakurai takes that break though. He deserves it. He really does. He’s done soo much for this community. He deserves that break

Shroob

Sup?
Nah, it's done.
They'll still do balance patches I imagine.

Unless they front-load all the Amiibo support in Sora's patch for FP2's amiibo wave, I gotta assume we'll get patches throughout next year if only to add in Amiibo support.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Anything less than expecting the next Smash game to be several years away, with news about it being a commensurate distance, is just driving yourself crazy. We're done for now. Other than balance patches and spirit events, the era is over. Hold beliefs to the contrary and it's only to your own detriment, frankly.

Now Sakurai will rest for about a day until his workaholic nature kicks back in and he begins development of Meteos 2.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Maybe I'm just crazy but I think the issue with Little Mac, design-wise, isn't that they went too far, but rather that they didn't go far enough. He's supposed to be a character of extremes, and most reworks I've seen raised completely clash with that. I don't think the solution is to improve his air game, but to make his ground game absolutely ****ing ridiculous. A weight buff here, some armor there, a considerable increase in fall speed, all while hitting even more like a truck than he already does.

I've had people respond to me saying that he'd be too much of a noobstomper, but like... is that an actual concern if he's not truly busted? (Which I still don't think he would be - the Little Mac of my dreams is probably mid-tier at best.) K. Rool is a low tier but he'll reign terror over any friend group.
I can absolutely see how this would save balance. But Mac is already considered one of the most unfun characters in the game. Buffing his ground game and nerfing his air game is just gonna make fighting him even more like a game of Smash Chicken.

I think swapping some of his more powerful attributes around for some more tolerable yet still strong options is the better route.

Like, instead of Armor on his Smashes. Give him better Grabs and and some combos.

Instead of KO punch, a move that ignores shields, comes out fast, and can kill at bonkers percents like 30, with catch being he has to use it fast and can be knocked out of it. Give him Stars that buff his move speed and power of attacks, with the catch being he loses them when being KOed and they take a while to build up Incentivizing taking him out fast before he becomes too much of a threat.

Instead of bad aerials that make Ground attacks his only viable strategy, make them compliment and work around his ground moves. This still makes him bad offstage, but it also lets his air game on stage actually exist.

Shroob

Sup?

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Stopping now also lets them keep material for a sequel, like Crash or Master Chief among others, so that future games can have some characters Ultimate lacks. A much better long-term plan than trying to cram everything into a single game, imo.
Agreed. as much as i am disapointed my most wanteds save Pythra were either too late to the party or just not considered to start. gives me something to look forward to for next SSB

Also more importantly we have to consider what SSBU is trying to be ultimate of. Japanese crossovers seemed to be the goal. with a side of Minecraft. BK & KKR are honestly honorary Japanese characters considering; Nintendo owned 50% Rare at one point and KKR started in the DK universe.

Tales of _ missed the marketing side of things by a wide margin.
Resident Evil is too much for adolescents IMO & probably Sakurai's & Nintendo's.
Phantasy Star _probably missed out because no meaningful tie in to new game and is unavailable on Switch outside of Japan. :(

feel free to add more franchises i cannot think of now.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
It's ok, we're all gonna hate Sora and claim he was a fraud ballot pick 6 years from now.

Also

Bruh I must have missed the part where Isaac was a ****ing vampire, or is this just a storybeat that exists in the French version?
I'll still fight you all for the Mickey Mouse keychains 6 years from now if he becomes a toxic competitive threat xoxoxoxo

Lmao, I have no Idea why they changed his name to Vlad either, trust me, it was weird coming in this website and seeing everyone talk about Isaac until I saw that it was Vlad's english name
Yeah, the guy's name keeps getting changed between localizations. In Japan he's Robin, in English he's Isaac, in French he's Vlad, and in Spanish he's Hans. Either he's suffering from an identity crisis or he just has a frickton of alternate accounts for god-knows-why

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Yeah, the guy's name keeps getting changed between localizations. In Japan he's Robin, in English he's Isaac, in French he's Vlad, and in Spanish he's Hans. Either he's suffering from an identity crisis or he just has a frickton of alternate accounts for god-knows-why
He keeps getting banned by Sakurai from joining Smash, so he's always making an alt account.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Tales of _ missed the marketing side of things by a wide margin.
Resident Evil is too much for adolescents IMO & probably Sakurai's & Nintendo's.
Phantasy Star _probably missed out because no meaningful tie in to new game and is unavailable on Switch outside of Japan. :(
The exclusion of most notable series can be explained better by spots being limited than by fishing for reasons why a series might not make it, because every series will have that, even the ones that did make it. You just can't include everyone.

Last edited:

kylexv

Smash Master
Cuts were a big talk of Brawl speculation. When people first heard from Sakurai that there would be cuts in Brawl, they thought the majority of the Melee roster was susceptible to being cut (mention any 64/Melee character outside of the Original 8 and a few others and there would be someone out there saying they would be cut). In reality, the only characters that were cut were :ultdoc::ultpichu::ultyounglink::ultmewtwo::ultroy:.

Cuts will be a big talk of speculation for the inevitable next Smash Bros. game. The majority of the roster at this point is susceptible to being cut in the next Smash Bros. game. What people feared during Brawl will probably happen with the next Smash Bros game, assuming the number of characters in that roster is less than or equal to 50.

Unless something changes between now and when the time comes for Smash to return in some fashion, I will be avoiding speculation for this reason.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
One might think they can just reuse "Robin!" if Xander comes back for 6, but that's not how his Japanese name works. The O and I are pronounced the way Japanese speakers usually expect such vowels to be pronounced. The same applies for Simon Belmont.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Cuts were a big talk of Brawl speculation. When people first heard from Sakurai that there would be cuts in Brawl, they thought the majority of the Melee roster was susceptible to being cut (mention any 64/Melee character outside of the Original 8 and a few others and there would be someone out there saying they would be cut). In reality, the only characters that were cut were :ultdoc::ultpichu::ultyounglink::ultmewtwo::ultroy:.

Cuts will be a big talk of speculation for the inevitable next Smash Bros. game. The majority of the roster at this point is susceptible to being cut in the next Smash Bros. game. What people feared during Brawl will probably happen with the next Smash Bros game, assuming the number of characters in that roster is less than or equal to 50.

Unless something changes between now and when the time comes for Smash to return in some fashion, I will be avoiding speculation for this reason.
Back then though people didn't act like you were wishing death upon someone for suggesting cuts because the fanbase wasn't quite as spoiled as it became with Ultimate and realized that cuts are an incredibly frequent feature of the fighting game genre, from which Smash is not excluded. Not that the idea of cuts was necessarily relished, but people weren't nearly as precious about it.

Those conversations could actually happen without a reaction on par with pulling teeth. But now people make it so unpleasant to broach the subject, even when it's done objectively and without malice, and without forcing those who don't want to participate from participating, that's it's rarely worthwhile. So congrats, I guess. But cuts are going to happen eventually, and avoiding thinking about or making it a taboo topic it won't prevent it from happening.

The fanbase might actually benefit from some exposure therapy regarding cut discussion if the reaction to just thinking about it prompts such an adverse reaction. Y'know, normalize a normal part of the genre? But I don't see that transpiring.

The upside is not only that you don't have to join in - but you have Ultimate, and you will always be able to have Ultimate. Another upside is cuts happening is still years away, because the next Smash is still years away. And yet another upside is this is all just very tentative guesswork. I really don't think it's as bad as all that. And I say that as someone with several mains who are, imo, among the likelier to get cut.

And yeah, I'm quite aware of how unpopular an opinion this has become. But it's part of the series, it should be fair game to discuss.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I might be a bit late to the Ultimate Deluxe v. Smash 6 debate, but eh, it's probably best if I don't get involved, for a couple reasons.

The first is that Smash is over now, at least for the time being. We just got out last character; Let's spend the epilogue with happy vibes and not retreading debates again.

The second is that again, it's over, after like three and a half years. I'm always told to not make decisions when in stress or any other negative emotion, and yeah, I'm just tired. Ever since Kazuya, I just kinda pulled out of speculation and stopped caring about who/what was or wasn't likely, and even Sora couldn't rekindle that spark for much longer than the duration of the livestream. Obviously I'm just gonna say no to a port or remaster because I'm just burnt out from Ultimate, and if you're burnt out adding on more of the same thing is the opposite of a solution.

So yeah. Smash always has one game per console, and earlier this year that someone big from Nintendo said we're at the midway point of the Switch's life cycle, so let's wait until about 2024-ish when the next Nintendo system is announced and then we'll see how I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom