• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
no. They'd just use a palico in general since it's better representation. they don't need to give them personality. Palico's also won't get outdated by the next mh game entry like hunters would.

But this is all as of now. With the MHR hunter having an actual unique design and being presented differently in the marketing of the game+the unique abilities they have, it could end up happening. this could be a good turning point to get the hunter secured as a gaming icon. For now tho im gonna stick with palicos or the stories protags.
How would a Palico be better representation? They don't represent either "Monsters" or "Hunters." The things the games are known for. The things that are on EVERY boxart of EVERY Monster Hunter title. You... vs the monster.

I don't see why there's a double standard you hold for why one random create-a-character is treated more lenient and why one HAS to be given a made up personality and backstory. Palicos are as much player creations as Hunters, they're also a step below in that they're simple helper characters that don't do much.

Hunters don't get oudated in general.
The Rathalos and Kirin armor has stayed the same for ~20 years.
Even the example you used, Rise, has the SAME Rathalos armor they've kept the exact same for years.
1614029977801.png 1614031288998.png

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
IMO the 2 characters that best fit 2nd Chance Theory for FP2 are Monster Hunter and Chorus Kids. Monster Hunter along the lines of Min Min (additional content to a represented franchise) and Chorus Kids (revisiting a character who was confirmed to be cut in development i.e. Ice Climbers in Smash 4).

If I'm going by 2nd Chance Theory IMO my picks for CP10 and CP11 are Monster Hunter and a Gen 8 Pokemon. Maybe I'm drawing a blank but I don't think the rumored Gen 4 remakes will have any bearing on a character pick. I know Pokemon already had a Spirit Event but unlike a lot of people I think Pyra's inclusion slightly increased a Pokemon making the cut.
I 'unno if Chorus Kids really fit the idea of second chance theory tbh, as much as I want a Rhythm Heaven rep.

Second Chance theory seems entirely centralized around this game, it's mainly stuff that was either in the words for a long time(Steve), stuff that missed the game's design period(ARMs, XB2), or stuff that helps bulk out an underrepresented IP in the game(FF, presumably MH).

I don't think Rhythm Heaven really fits, regrettably.

7NATOR

Smash Master
Kinda feel like that theory means more of a chance for characters that missed representation entirely due to being slightly too late to the party.

Another Sonic character? Sure, but Knuckles & Shadow's already repped, so it's more likely to be Tails or Dr. Robotnik.

Another Mario character? Always a possibility, but Waluigi is already an assist trophy and as we've already seen with Min Min getting in over Springman (because he's already a trophy) as well as Pythra (because Rex is a Mii and the real draw are the blades anyway), he's not likely to get a 'second chance' since he's already in as a trophy. We're more likely to get Kamek, Captain Toad, Toadette, or King Boo than Waluigi.
Tails and Dr. Robotnik are already Spirits though, and Tails is a Mii costume as well. Also by that logic, characters like Chun-Li wouldn't count for the theory since she's represented as a Spirit too

Now actually regarding stuff like Min Min being in over Spring Man and Rex being the Mii but not Pyra or Mythra, I actually do think perhaps there is good reason to believe Min Min and Pyra/Mythra were more of the considered fighters over Rex and Spring Man, even back when FP2 was not a thing, and that's why Rex and Spring Man got the type of content they did. Now with that being said, I think there are things separating characters like Rex and Spring Man and Waluigi and Shadow, and there are some things I would like to mention

Lots of Smash Bros. tidbits from Sakurai - DLC talk, Goku unlikely, not thinking about another ballot, more - Nintendo Everything

-Sakurai stated that DLC wasn't a thing around Jaunuary 11th of 2018 or Before, and it was planned without the developers will. by that statement, I assume most of the Base game was built around the idea of No DLC at First
-Characters like Waluigi and Shadow are Veteran Assist trophies, not brand new ones
-Why that point matters is that there is evidence to suggest FP2 might have been thought of, but wasn't a guarantee. If FP2 was always gonna be a thing, I doubt Rex would be a Bonus costume, and Nia a Base game costume, along with XB2 getting 3 music tracks

The Assist trophies that did not return for Ultimate (since not everyone did) were either already playable on the Base roster, or were characters not popular enough to keep their Assist (Magnus, Saki, Tingle, etc). Alot of the Returning Assists, and especially the New assists were popular characters in some way (I Imagine as an example, Isaac coming back as an assist was due to him being really popular)

Characters like Waluigi, Shadow, and others losing their assists would be a downgrade in representation from what they already had, and Since FP2 wasn't a sure thing, if it didn't happen those characters would be seen on the same wavelength as characters like Tingle, when that's not the case

Which is why I could see characters like Waluigi and Shadow being considered Second chance characters, despite them already having Assists.

And I think Waluigi is also interesting since Waluigi has apparently been in the Rumor mill for awhile. Now the Rumors have come from people that aren't seen as the most reliable (Paragon, and Fatmanonice), so take that as you will since I've not seen people like Iike Imran or Vergeben back those Claims

Lmao, I can stop you right here, the deconfirm for FP5 was ONLY for FP5.
I should know, I was in that Deconfirm dance, since Vergeben, and the main source we know (with that person that shall be RETRACTED) was literally the same.
Which brings me to this. I thank you for your input, now with that being said, While I do acknowledge that you were in the Deconfirm dance, there still are some things that still didn't seem right, and a part of why I made the theory

It's heavily implied that the Source did not know Byleth was fighter 5, because otherwise I don't think stuff like the situation with KOS-MOS would have happened, or some of the inaccuracies with the OLD List Vergeben had

What I could see is that the Source knew the character was a Nintendo character, but not exactly who, which I think makes some lick of sense. However there is still the problem with something Vergeben said regarding the old Inaacurate list

Vergeben said that the Old List was due to Communication issues, as explained here

HUGE UPDATE. PLEASE READ. Very important clarification about deconfirms today! - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (gamespot.com)

Source only said specific characters Vergeben listed were deconfirmed, but the Companies were still in play, but there are couple issues though

-If the Source knew the character was from Nintendo, I imagine the Companies besides Nintendo would have been able to be deconfirmed. I could see maybe that it would have caused trouble if Everyone knew the character was from Nintendo (even if not exactly who), but still

-Stuff like Microsoft characters, Assist Characters, Konami characters, and Epic Games characters were absent from the More accurate list, up until the day Byleth was revealed, which leaves inaccuracies of why exactly those Companies were on the Old Deconfirm list, but not on the New one

Pretty much the thing that is brought to question is how the Source were able to Deconfirm these characters/companies. It would seem he didn't exactly know Byleth was Fighter 5, and perhaps even unsure if it was a Nintendo character, So in order to deconfirm, he would have had to have known in some way the characters on the list were not happening

We also know that FP2 was being finalized, and perhaps was already finalized by the time the Deconfirm list was really gaining traction (since Byleth's Presentation was in November, when Sakurai said the Fighter Pass 2 was decided)

So pretty much the gist is that while the intention was really only for Fighter 5, it's possible that because FP2 was finalizing at the time, that info on that might have been caught up in the info and why perhaps trying to narrow down Fighter 5 was kind of hard and required deconfirm lists, that's the theory anyway

And how this would relate to assists, it could imply that Assist characters might be promoted in this Pass as playable, which would relate to Second Chance. However there's also the thought that Bomberman might have been what it was talking about, at least as a Premium Mii, since Konami wasn't on the new list, and Premium costumes have been heavily heard more often than regular ones (Undertale rumors, Bethesda Rumors, Cuphead), but Apparently characters like Waluigi were heavily in the rumor mill, so I'm not exactly sure. yes

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
no. They'd just use a palico in general since it's better representation. they don't need to give them personality. Palico's also won't get outdated by the next mh game entry like hunters would.
I'm not sure to understand how a Hunter would be outdated by the next MH games. I mean, I'd be pretty surprised if the next MH have no hunters at all.

rexfan53

Smash Apprentice
Aight. Trailer idea for Sol. Have it start out just like his dialogue against Testament as seen here. Couldn't find a video with just that cutscene, but Sol's are first anyway

The dialogue gets changed to "This tournament was held to get in Smash", then the match starts to which Sol IKs Testament and grabs a Smash invitation that fell out of Testament's pocket when he got launched by using his winpose, cut to a CG closeup, Sol Badguy Gets Into Gear! After a segment of gameplay, the Star Fox trio and Samus appear and knock his ass out, sent flying into a building while Sol's headband is seen falling into the foreground next to the now dropped invitation. One of the bounty hunters goes to pick it up before noticing red lightning appearing from where they knocked Sol, the dust starts to fade but only Sol's shadow is visible, with red lightning sparks emerging from him faster and faster until he shouts to the sky, "DRAGON INSTALL!"
View attachment 304613

Cut back to gameplay, Sol goes all unga bunga on everything in his DI state, knocking out the Star Fox Trio before using his final smash on Samus, after destroying her, he picks up the headband and invitation, smirks to the screen and walks away.
i would much prefer it if they did all the cutscene parts in signature arcsys 3d animation since they already used sprites for terry. It would be cool to see nintendo characters in this style. this actually makes me wonder if sol would be in his style in smash

Shroob

Sup?
So, here's a question.

Say Monster Hunter IS playable and they somehow survive the P/M Mii costume wave and are actually coming after all.

Are they CP10, or CP11?

Truthfully, if we're not getting CP10 between now and E3, then IMO, they are big enough to be an E3 reveal.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
no. They'd just use a palico in general since it's better representation.
Why? The series is about the monsters and the hunters and the Palico is neither.

they don't need to give them personality.
They don't need to give the Monster Hunter personality either. They have plenty on their own similarly to the other avatars like Vilager and Steve, and here it isn't even just movement quirks.

EDIT: What I mean here is it isn't a personality you project onto the character because of how they move, but rather, how they move is made with a personality in mind.

Palico's also won't get outdated by the next mh game entry like hunters would.
I don't see why they would if they used all the classic stuff that's in every game.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
i would much prefer it if they did all the cutscene parts in signature arcsys 3d animation since they already used sprites for terry. It would be cool to see nintendo characters in this style. this actually makes me wonder if sol would be in his style in smash
This fantrailer uses both, using the OG sprites for the buildup to the invitation letter and the Bounty Hunter Brawl would be CG, can't exactly think of Star Fox or Metroid sprites that'd look good next to the original Sol sprites

toonito

Smash Ace
I 'unno if Chorus Kids really fit the idea of second chance theory tbh, as much as I want a Rhythm Heaven rep.

Second Chance theory seems entirely centralized around this game, it's mainly stuff that was either in the words for a long time(Steve), stuff that missed the game's design period(ARMs, XB2), or stuff that helps bulk out an underrepresented IP in the game(FF, presumably MH).

I was basing my analysis off the list Sharklord provided. I agree regarding Chorus Kids' chances that's why I felt Pokemon fits the theory more precisely because Gens 7 & 8 are within Ultimate's timeline and could add additional content from Gen 8 similar to what Min Min did for ARMS.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If MH team sincerely didn't want the hunters as characters in Smash (which isn't something I really believe, but we can ignore that) then surely Capcom would just skip over Monster Hunter entirely and go for one of their many other popular characters. Assuming Nintendo wanted MH specifically, to promote the release of Rise, then surely it still wouldn't be a Palico because as far as I've seen Palicos are absent from the new game.

Edit: Nvm, after some quick googling it appears they will appear in Rise. They still seem like a silly inclusion though.
Capcom will never take Palicos out of MH

Shroob

Sup?
Also, this is completely meaningless speculation that amounts to nothing, but:

So we have 2(3) characters who missed the design stages:

Min Min and Pyra/Mythra

So we have 2 characters who bulk out content for IPs that are lacking:

Sephiroth
Monster Hunter(Presumably)

And 1 character who was in discussion for a long-ass time:

Steve

Now obviously, you could put P/M into the 2nd category as well, since they help bolster Xenoblade's representation in Smash, only reason that I'm doing this thought experiment is that ARMs and XB2 were both mentioned as missing the boat the first time around.

So if we have 2/2/1 here.... under this line of logic, could the last character also have been in talks for awhile, ala Steve?

Like say.... Crash?

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion

Like I said in a earlier post, I think that there's a possibility that Chorus kids/RH rep was also considered for Ultimate:
-Chrom who was also planned for Smash 4 and got in Ultimate
-RH Megamix had a pretty great timing of release with the character choice
-The small gap between Smash 4 and Ultimate's development means that Sakurai probably still had the idea in mind

Then again, I don't really think they will happen. Their best chances is if Nintendo give Sakurai more freedom than we think and he really wants to go back to this concept for one of the final characters. If Nintendo did indeed choose all dlc, I don't see them being to open to give Rhythm heaven one of the last two spots.

Last edited:

Eldrake

Smash Lord
Judging from the trend of the returning mii costumes coming one at a time, with Geno and Chocobo being possible abnormalities because they could only return in a pure Square-Enix mii costume wave, I am not expecting both Lloyd and Monster Hunter to be Mii'd for this wave. I do expect one or the other though.

rexfan53

Smash Apprentice
How would a Palico be better representation? They don't represent either "Monsters" or "Hunters." The things the games are known for. The things that are on EVERY boxart of EVERY Monster Hunter title. You... vs the monster.

I don't see why there's a double standard you hold for why one random create-a-character is treated more lenient and why one HAS to be given a made up personality and backstory. Palicos are as much player creations as Hunters, they're also a step below in that they're simple helper characters that don't do much.

Hunters don't get oudated in general.
The Rathalos and Kirin armor has stayed the same for ~20 years.
Even the example you used, Rise, has the SAME Rathalos armor they've kept the exact same for years.
View attachment 304616
watch a palico literally get in after this lmfao.
Also i'm talking about the new default hunter with the blue outfit that is on the box and in all trailers , also you posted a MHGU screenshot of rathalos armor with the rise logo photoshopped. Are you trolling me???

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
The real question is which Sol Badguy design would they use?
1614030424550.png 1614030434592.png 1614030484455.png

And whether they'd use the "Smash Bros" animation style for his attacks or give him the classic "Stepped 3D animation" style that Xrd popularized.
Also i'm talking about the new default hunter with the blue outfit that is on the box and in all trailers , you posted a MHGU screenshot with the rise logo photoshopped. Are you trolling me???
Well I personally don't want Monter Hunter in Smash in any capacity, so it wouldn't matter to me.

Anyway that was my B I used a screenshot of the youtube title I meant to show:
1614030810995.png

which ties into my point that the standard Rathalos armor is iconic and it's the one that they'd use because it's in literally every single game.

Now that you've googled Monster Hunter box arts, you'll see that every Monster Hunter art shows the Hunter in a different armor and a different monster to highlight that game's new gimmick. Thus if they went with armor that was that game's flagship, yes, it'd be outdated. But armor like the Rathalos? Which stays relevant forever? No, that won't get outdated.

Last edited:

BritishGuy54

Smash Journeyman
I’m personally predicting Eggman to be revealed at E3 (which will get backlash due to not being Crash), and... Pokemon. I don’t want a Gen 8 Rep, but I fear we will get Cinderace, which will be controversial.

Eldrake

Smash Lord
View attachment 304620View attachment 304621View attachment 304622

And whether they'd use the "Smash Bros" animation style for his attacks or give him the classic "Stepped 3D animation" style that Xrd popularized.
I think it'd be a composite design using whatever Sakurai wants from each design. I think the 3D animation might be too much for Ultimate to handle as it is, so maybe they'd just base his animation on his 2D era animations.

SpecterFlower

Smash Ace
While we wait for Pyra i'll ask, assuming Crash and Monster Hunter are the last of fp2 predict 7 REALLISTIC characters that fp3 will have in no order, maybe provide an explanation for them too. i'll start.

Yuri Lowell (Tales of) - this makes much more sense than most other namco characters (cuz harada) with the only competition being don chan really, however for the history i think it'll likely be Yuri that get's in.

Karate Joe (Rhythm Heaven) - Since here has been a continues dev cycle it's likely they could revisit Rhythm Heaven since if Monster Hunter get's in its the last known character who was cut we have, Karate Joe has been in every game so I'll say he's the likeliest. Rhythm heaven is Nintendo's next biggest rep (at the time of when the roster was decided) so i think it finally deserves it's chance in smash.

Arle Nadja (Puyo Puyo/ Madou Monogatari) - Arle makes much more sense than tetris as a puzzle rep mostly because there can be a better moveset than whack with block, on top of puyo's she has all of her spells she could use, not to mention she could pull form madou monogatari if they wanted to get a bit more obscure with her moveset. Puyo Puyo is a huge franchise in Japan especially, it makes sense.

Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden) - Koei tecmo will probably get a character in and Hayabusa seems to be the most popular request so i'll go with him.

Ring Fit Aventurer (Ring Fit - Nintendo's biggest new ip (it could probably even outdo Splatoon) while i think this'll be a one off game since the team that worked on it usually makes one off's i think it'll definitely get in smash.

Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) - this is basically the de facto visual novel series, and phoonix is an icon of gaming, i think he makes sense as Capcom's after monster hunter rep.

Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear) - I don't know, i think a Style savvy rep is more likely but i think Sol is more realistic.

Pillow

Smash Lord
I don't think I saw actual complaints but counterarguments to Euden's perceived liklihood
The main thing about Euden is that phone games cover a very large part of the gaming market, and there are no representatives in Smash to reflect this. It begs to reason that Nintendo would want to bring one of their own characters in to do so. It's arguable that they'd go with Dragalia Lost, when Nintendo's barely got its foot through the door of the phone market, instead of a more popular phone game character like Gran, Saber, someone from Puzzles & Dragons or even Nintendo's own Fire Emblem summoner.

Also i'm talking about the new default hunter with the blue outfit that is on the box and in all trailers , you posted a MHGU screenshot with the rise logo photoshopped. Are you trolling me???
Except characters in Smash change their appearance/moves to reflect their most recent entries. It happens all the time, most recently with Link becoming his BoTW iteration. Monster Hunter in Smash is more likely to have his base costume be Rathalos Armor anyway, rather than the Rise Armor, but it doesn't mater either way.

None of your arguments for Palico's inclusion over the Hunters have really had any substance to them.

While we wait for Pyra i'll ask, assuming Crash and Monster Hunter are the last of fp2 predict 7 REALLISTIC characters that fp3 will have in no order, maybe provide an explanation for them too. i'll start.
Assuming my 2 predictions of Ryu and Arle are correct to finish of FP2
1. Jill Valentine / Leon Kennedy
2. RFA Girl
3. Officer Howard
4. Master Chief
5. 2B / Chrono
6. Crash Bandicoot
7. Mobile Game character

Last edited:

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Like I said in a earlier post, I think that there's a possibility that Chorus kids/RH rep was also considered for Ultimate:
-Chrom who was also planned for Smash 4 and got in Ultimate
-RH Megamix had a pretty great timing of release with the character choice
-The small gap between Smash 4 and Ultimate's development means that Sakurai probably still had the idea in mind

Then again, I don't really think they will happen. Their best chances is if Nintendo give Sakurai more freedom than we think and he really wants to go back to this concept for one of the final characters. If Nintendo did indeed choose all dlc, I don't see them being to open to give Rhythm heaven one of the last two spots.
I'm thinking Rhythm Heaven gets screwed over by Nintendo not wanting to pay Royalties to Tsunku. That and Tsunku has Cancer which makes things even more complicated legally.

rexfan53

Smash Apprentice
Why? The series is about the monsters and the hunters and the Palico is neither.

They don't need to give the Monster Hunter personality either. They have plenty on their own similarly to the other avatars like Vilager and Steve, and here it isn't even just movement quirks.

EDIT: What I mean here is it isn't a personality you project onto the character because of how they move, but rather, how they move is made with a personality in mind.

I don't see why they would if they used all the classic stuff that's in every game.
do you even know what i was talking about? I wasn't saying smash team would reject the hunter because of the lack of personality and recognizability , i'm saying the mh team would.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Well I personally don't want Monter Hunter in Smash in any capacity, so it wouldn't matter to me.

1614031018695.png

which ties into my point that the standard Rathalos armor is iconic and it's the one that they'd use because it's in literally every single game.

Now that you've googled Monster Hunter box arts, you'll see that every Monster Hunter art shows the Hunter in a different armor and a different monster to highlight that game's new gimmick and/or flagship. Thus if they went with armor that was that game's flagship, yes, it'd be outdated

But armor like the Rathalos? Which stays relevant forever? No, that won't get outdated.

Last edited:

7NATOR

Smash Master
Judging from the trend of the returning mii costumes coming one at a time, with Geno and Chocobo being possible abnormalities because they could only return in a pure Square-Enix mii costume wave, I am not expecting both Lloyd and Monster Hunter to be Mii'd for this wave. I do expect one or the other though.
Yeah I'm not expecting both

It's probably easier to use the veteran costumes as filler. Dragon Quest was the only pack that didn't have Veteran Mii Costumes, and it only came with 4. using the past costumes as filler, you don't have to make as many costumes, and you can still make the Mii Costume packs look impressive with 5-6, instead of the 4 that Dragon Quest got

Also especially since Monster Hunter is 2 Costumes, not just one

Now I expect Lloyd to show up with Pyra/Mythra, but I don't think Monster Hunter would be playable

The only thing though is that it's definite that one of the Next CP's, whether it's Pyra/Mythra's, CP10, or CP11 will not come with a Returning costume, So I do wonder how they will do that

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
The Rathalos set isn't the default armour

A composite look would probably be used, but considering how Terry's animated differently from the rest of the cast as his jacket doesn't simply use the ingame physics to move but rather animated by the dev team likely to reference SNK's infamous sprite quality, I can see Sol using the more traditionally anime style Xrd used, Smash already has characters with smear frames and everything so it's not impossible or anything

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514

View attachment 304624

Now that you've googled Monster Hunter box arts, you'll see that every Monster Hunter art shows the Hunter in a different armor and a different monster to highlight that game's new gimmick. Thus if they went with armor that was that game's flagship, yes, it'd be outdated. But armor like the Rathalos? Which stays relevant forever? No, that won't get outdated.
I'd like it to be the classic one but I see them leaning more towards something more along the lines of Xrd's take

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Probably the newest one, or the one from Guilty Gear Xrd.

I think it'd be a composite design using whatever Sakurai wants from each design. I think the 3D animation might be too much for Ultimate to handle as it is, so maybe they'd just base his animation on his 2D era animations.
That's what the 3D animation style is. It's just the 2D method of drawing each frame by hand, but with 3D models. Might be too much work, but it's not too hardware intensive since we're not trying to replicate the anime artstyle.

EDIT: Personally, I think whether or not they'd do it depends on how much time they have, and whether or not it looks good with the other characters animating at higher framerates. If Sol is the last character and they were working on him throughout the pass, I think they would at least attempt it.

do you even know what i was talking about? I wasn't saying smash team would reject the hunter because of the lack of personality and recognizability , i'm saying the mh team would.
And your arguments as to why were that the Palicos were a better representative for the series, which I counterargued that they're not because they aren't a part of the series core focus. You supported that claim by saying that the Palicos have personality while the Monster Hunter has doesn't (to which I pointed out that they very much do), and that the Palico wouldn't become dated like the Monster Hunter would (which I also disagreed with).

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Same. Palico would just feel... more fitting for Smash than a Generic Hunter.
More fitting how? Ever since the beginning Smash has used more artstyles beyond cartoony furry creature and the Hunter doesn't even use an artstyle that doesn't already exist in Smash as we have plenty of fantasy styled characters

RGFS

Smash Journeyman
Same. Palico would just feel... more fitting for Smash than a Generic Hunter.
Why do people still consider the idea of something "fitting" in Smash? As long as you're an important part of a game series notable to Nintendo or gaming in some way, you "fit" in Smash. Do you think Samus and Fox fit alongside each other??

I'd argue both Palico and the Hunter would fit in the same amount. Usually, Smash likes going for the character that makes you feel like you're playing the game though so my bet would be the Hunter if Sakurai doesn't consider Rathalos enough representation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom