• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Who do you think could make a good Echo Fighter? From what I've played, there's plenty of options, like...
Locke
Sgt. Johnson
Noble Six
The Rookie
The Arbiter

Really, the list goes on.
Not sure about an echo, but it would be really funny if we got Red vs Blue alts. Realistically though I'd say it'd be The Arbiter or Locke. Though honestly everyone you mentioned would fit well for an echo.

Last edited:

ryuryunonoroi

Smash Apprentice
PSIGuy PSIGuy those are some very interesting claims you're making regarding CP11 and connections to people with insider info. Do you remember the exact phrasing this individual used when they claimed CP11 was Master Chief? Depending on what they said or were told and how it was phrased, that may not necessarily confirm that character as a fighter, but they could also still be "in the game" as a Mii costume, for instance. It's also possible that this individual could have been given poisoned info depending on his sources.

Mind you NateDrake seems to disagree with this assertion:

Would you be willing to direct us to this twitter user with a casual connection to Monolith Soft as a way to help corroborate these claims?

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Not sure about an echo, but it would be really funny if we got Red vs Blue alts. Realistically though I'd say it'd be The Arbiter or Locke. Though honestly everyone you mentioned would fit well for an echo.
Dude, if it comes to pass, I want Nintendo to get in touch with Rooster Teeth to do a skit if the necessary alts are available. All the Blue's VAs aren't there anymore, though, so I'd say Donut going on an adventure would be the best case scenario in lieu of Caboose.

Last edited:

ZelDan

Smash Master
Maximillion has had some inside information before I think (revolving around PSASBR and Activision I think?), I don't recall Alpharad ever being in that position though...

I'm also guessing they're just messing around (and even if they're sincere it's not like they are hinting anything anyways so...)

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Does it even matter if they know? They're not gonna say who it is. You can't try and guess it based on their words either, you'd be reaching and showing just how hard you'd grasp at straws to make someone happen just because Max said "it's crazy".

So that's why you should trust me instead. :199: You already know it's gonna be my man AMINGO.

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
Fwiw we're in the splash zone for when certain press learns about Direct contents and info begins circulating more widely.
Fair, but I doubt Alpharad of all people would know or be given a press kit.

Now Max I could buy, given his prominence and close relationship with certain developers. But Nintendo and the company of the rumored character are not ones I would think Max would have that relationship with.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
WARNING: CONTAINS SAMUS HUNTER
Red Corp is not liable for any loss of brain cells or drop in IQ caused by a leaker. However, we are liable for unfunny jokes and making up companies.
Am I in it? I'm the best leaker.

I mean look at this. My crapposting game is off the hook!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If these two guys really know, its possible inevitable to be leaked by someone who doesn't care of anything lol. haha
Then start digging through /v/ threads like a dumpster diver, because you'll have to wade through all that actual **** to find something valuable if you think someone would've posted that information already.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Fair, but I doubt Alpharad of all people would know or be given a press kit.

Now Max I could buy, given his prominence and close relationship with certain developers. But Nintendo and the company of the rumored character are not ones I would think Max would have that relationship with.
Full disclosure: I don't know much about half the Youtube personalities people talk about on here. The point of my post is less about guessing who may or may not know what, and more just that... info does creep out in the time closely leading up to a Direct.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
One last PapaGenos video before the end:
WARNING: CONTAINS SAMUS HUNTER
Red Corp is not liable for any loss of brain cells or drop in IQ caused by a leaker. However, we are liable for unfunny jokes and making up companies.
That RIndo/Neku fake leak
Okay, what desk do I go under to have it happens?

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm calling BS on this. If your source knew this, why didn't they tell you? And if they did, why didn't you bring it up? This just seems suspect.
When it was brought up first it was in passing. When I asked about Chief later they had screencaps for Chief, not before then.

PSIGuy PSIGuy those are some very interesting claims you're making regarding CP11 and connections to people with insider info. Do you remember the exact phrasing this individual used when they claimed CP11 was Master Chief?

Would you be willing to direct us to this twitter user with a casual connection to Monolith Soft as a way to help corroborate these claims?
for Chief it was replying to someone asking if there was no more dlc with "one more" and an image

Twitter user is Pure, talking about Pyra after the fact. he's not a leaker and doesn't consider himself an insider but his Xeno insight is something else. this should go without saying please don't ask them about smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom