• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
So, pretty much, expect Brush to open the damn floodgates in 1-2 days now.

We're in a race against time at this point. The leaks are inevitable, the only question is will Brush get Smash or not.
Something something Avengers joke.

I'm actually curious about this. Brush seems confident that he's gonna get Nintendo information, but also specified that getting Smash info would be really hard.

I wonder how much - and what - he's gonna come back with. Maybe just the third party titles?

Ivander

Smash Legend
If Brushie doesn’t, Imran and/or Zhuge will
I mean, wasn't Imran the one who suggested that it was Jonesy who would appear at the Game Awards and it was Sephiroth instead? Or was there more to it and I'm missing some stuff?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I mean, wasn't Imran the one who suggested that it was Jonesy who would appear at the Game Awards and it was Sephiroth instead? Or was there more to it and I'm missing some stuff?
I think that was a joke

D

Deleted member

Rabbid Peach in Mario Kart would be kinda cool ngl.

Sparks of Hope helps Rayman in the sense that it reaffirms existing good will between Ubi and Nintendo, but that doesn't really count for much.

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
mario.png

"Behold! Your Guardians of the Galaxy!"

The game looks pretty interesting. I never played the original. Maybe i should change that.

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
View attachment 318785

The game looks pretty interesting. I never played the original. Maybe i should change that.
I definitely recommend it. One of the best Switch games I've played and the Rabbids were not that annoying. Really enjoyed it, and most people will agree it was an excellent surprise.

Technomage

Smash Champion
View attachment 318785

That's not a completely practical way to hold a gun; there's no need for the stick part.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
God I hope they don’t leak it. We’re literally 2 Days away just keep it to yourself and let people be surprised.
This is part of what made most DLC characters super hype for me(Terry was the only straight leak outright, while the others were complicated). Waiting to see who Steve's slot was quite await. But soooooooo worth it.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Didn't S*bi litterally get a cease and desist from Nintendo? There's a chance something like that will happen with PracticalBrush12.

Shroob

Sup?
Brush hasn't leaked anything Capcom since. Pretty sure he said as much in his title leak thread.
Yeah, but you can tell said strike changed their way of leaking, look at how they're now just calling them "Predictions", but also saying they're spoilers.

Before, he was going into great detail, now he's just going "Oh, this is what I THINK will happen.....btwspoilers."

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
If PracticalBrush literally came out and said “yeah I’m leaking Nintendo in 1-2 days.” I’d be shocked if he actually does. Someone did that once before got “C&D’d” and didn’t follow up on the leaks.

Hopefully nothing comes out of it. And we have to actually gasp WATCH the reveal!

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
My Big 2 predictions would be Chun-Li and Itsuki Aoi
The other notable candidates I'm slightly suspecting would be:
  • Arle Nadja
  • A Rhythm Heaven newcomer
  • Captain Toad
  • If Nintendo wants to celebrate a mobile success in Smash, Kiran
  • If they want to draw attention to a mobile game to get more people playing, Euden

I guess this also includes blatantly false “troll” leaks… I guess at this time though this is when leaks get serious so no more joking around

I do want to say however, DO PING ME if any of these happen:

also it’s my birthday today uwu
Happy Birthday!

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
also it’s my birthday today uwu
IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY?

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR HARHARHARHARHARHAR WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OHHHHH HOHOHOHOHOHOHO! AHHHRRHARRRRRRRRRHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

SLAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAY! OHHHHH HOHOHOHOHOHOHO OHHHHHHHHHH HOOOOOOOOOO OH HO

AHHHH HUE HUE HUEEEEEEEEHUEEEEEEEE HEEEE HAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. HAW HAW HAWWWWWWW HOOOHOOOHOOO.

inhales deeply

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Happy Birthday.

Hehehehehehe. I do that to my family members on their birthday. They never know when it's coming so I just spring it on em. Annoys my brother and scares my mom at first before ultimately annoying her too. Wife is used to it, daughter loves it but sometimes finds it annoying.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
If PracticalBrush literally came out and said “yeah I’m leaking Nintendo in 1-2 days.” I’d be shocked if he actually does. Someone did that once before got “C&D’d” and didn’t follow up on the leaks.

Hopefully nothing comes out of it. And we have to actually gasp WATCH the reveal!
Nah, he didn't, he just said "I'll post more prediction in 1-2 days". Which legally technically, make him unable to be sued or C&D, since you can't prove if he do leak, or is just lucky, if he just post a random list like he did with names.

Laws are a *****.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
I doubt Brush manages to get all the info about the Nintendo Direct. I mean new first party titles and ofc, Smash stuff.

I'd be surprised if he gets to leak like any meaningful new first party content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom