• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I had another weird Smash dream. The final characters were revealed. FP10 was a composite Kingdom Hearts rep (I remember Goofy and someone from "Final Fantasy 6"), and FP11 was Sora himself. There was also a new story mode, featuring this guy as the main antagonist.
1617372522228.png

Reactions were mixed, and Smashboards turned into DisneyBoards.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
New topic: What songs would people here like to see added to Smash Ultimate via update? My picks are:

Mario Songs:
Cackletta and Fawful Battle
Mario & Luigi Partners in Time Boss Battle
M&L Bowser's Inside Story Normal Mario Bros. Battle
M&L BIS Normal Bowser Battle
M&L Dream Team Boss Battle
M&L DT Giant Battle
Antasma Battle
Megaleg Battle (complete with sped-up variation)
Super Mario Galaxy Bowser Battle (both variations)
Rogueport

Punch-Out!! Songs:
King Hippo's Minor Circuit Title Fight
Major Circuit
Don Flamenco's Major Circuit Title Fight
Mr. Sandman Theme

Mega Man Songs:
Zero Battle (X2)
Sigma First Form (X2)
X Intro Stage (X4)
Jet Stingray Stage
Sigma First Form (X4)
Sigma Final Form (X4)

Street Fighter Songs:
Super Street Fighter 4 Character Select Theme (Arcade Mode)
Beautiful Bay Stage (Vietnam) (Super Street Fighter 4)
Crumbling Laboratory Stage (Super Street Fighter 4; both rounds)

Final Fantasy Songs:
FF6 Normal Battle (SNES remix)
FF7 Boss Battle (Dissidia remix)
FF8 Normal Battle (Dissidia)
FF8 Boss Battle (Dissidia)
FF9 Boss Battle
Stormblood Boss Theme (FF14)

Banjo-Kazooie Songs:
Gruntilda Battle (B-K)
Mayahem Temple
Old King Coal
Witchyworld
Terrydactyland
Grunty Industries

Other Songs:
Estark Battle (Dragon Quest 9)
Ascent (Tower of Guidance Theme from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)
King Dedede Battle Theme (Kirby's Return to Dreamland remix)
Mad Jack Battle (Donkey Kong 64)
Mr. Batty Twist (Mother 3)
OK, I know I'm awfully, awfully late to this, but 1. I did want to answer it earlier but honestly I forgot, and 2. I needed some time to think of all my picks anyway.

So I decided to think moreso of tracks I'd like to see in particular in any future Smash games instead of an update. I'll also comment on them because I feel like that's more fun than just listing them off:
-Let's start off with Mario: I think there's three tracks I'd like to see before officially being 100% satisfied with the "pre-NSMB console 2D Mario quadrilogy" in terms of music, and the first two are from World: The Evil King Bowser and a standalone remix of the Ending Theme. The former just slaps, and we've had the latter slapped together with the title theme in a medley since Brawl, but I think it's good enough to warrant a new arrangement of its own. The third one is the Character Select theme from SMB2. I mean, what do you want me to say?

-I think the Land duology deserves more love. For the first one, I just want to see literally any new track from it - we've had Easton Kingdom since Brawl, but none of the others, which I think are all great songs in their own right. As for SML2, the Athletic Theme is ridiculously nostalgic for me so I'd love to see it, but Star Maze would also be great - it's one of the songs that just scream "retro Nintendo" when I hear them, which is something another song in this long-ass list shares.

-I'll be honest here: Mario 64 feels like it got a bit screwed over in the music department. We have Slider and Bob-Omb Battlefield, and both of these are great, but for a game with so many iconic tracks....yeah it does feel like we could use a bit more. Just give me Inside the Castle Walls, Dire Dire Docks or Koopa's Road.

-
Aight, Galaxy music! Basically, I think Gusty Garden could use a new remix, and songs I just want to see in at all include Buoy Base, Yoshi Star and Puzzle Plank.

-In terms of Mario Kart, I think two potential new remixes that just feel like a natural progression of the selection we currently have would be SNES Rainbow Road and the Double Dash circuit theme. For tracks I'd like to see as direct rips? I'll be honest - there's too ****ing many to list.

-So I'm not a super duper expert on the Mario RPG songs, but uhhhhh give me Come On! from Superstar Saga and X-Naut Fortress please and thank you

-Onto Donkey Kong: a remix of Forest Interlude from DKC2 would be nice, but what I really, REALLY want is Showdown at the Tower from Donkey Kong '94. Like holy ****, it's insane how much that song slaps. As for direct rips, just give me some of the Tropical Freeze boss themes like Big Top Bop and Punch Bowl. Oh, and one last thing: the full DK Rap.

-Time for the Zelder: something from Zelda II other than the temple themes would be nice. Like, I think it'd be great to hear a remix of the overworld or battle themes, for example. And now I'll just do a lightning round of the rest of the Zelda tracks I'd like to see: Hyrule Castle from Link to the Past, Ballad of the Wind Fish from Link's Awakening, Kokiri Forest from Ocarina of Time, Clock Town from Majora's Mask, a new remix of Dragon Roost Island, and Skyloft from take a wild ****ing guess

-As for Metroid: (I'm tired of putting things on bold, I'll just quit now) OK so obviously the Dark Samus battle theme, but aside from that I'd love SR388 Surface from Metroid II and Overgrown Brinstar or whatever the **** it's called from Super Metroid

-For Yoshi, literally just give me the Baby Bowser battle theme from Yoshi's Island and I will be content

-As for Kirby....wheeeeew. Actual remixes of the modern stuff would be nice, obviously, but other than that I'd like to see Vs. Nightmare from Kirby's Adventure, Candy Mountain from Super Star, and more stuff from the Dark Matter trilogy and the more experimental games like Epic Yarn and Mass Attack

-In terms of Star Fox, just put in Eladard and we're good

-For Pokémon, I'll be a basic ***** and suggest two of the most obvious bangers: Driftveil City from B/W and Miror B.'s theme from XD: Gale of Darkness

-For MOTHER: a medley of the more offbeat battle themes in a similar music style to the Brawl Norfair remix would be great and a remix of the New Age Retro Hippie theme would be funny as hell if they leaned even harder on the obvious Johnny B. Goode influence

-F-Zero: the ending theme from the original game slaps, and although Port Town does have a direct rip and a part in the F-Zero Medley, I'd like to see a standalone remix of it that leans harder on the original's vibe than the F-Zero Medley version did. Aside from that, I definitely think the X and GX side of things could be fleshed out some more

-As for Kid Icarus, remember when I said there was another song here that just felt emblematic of retro Nintendo whenever I listened to it? That's the Skyworld theme from the original to me. Give it a remix. Also, Aurum Island from Uprising please and thank you

-Three Wario tracks I'd love: Body Rock from WarioWare DIY, Greenhorn Forest from Wario World and Crescent Moon Village from Wario Land 4

-With Sonic, Mega Man and Street Fighter, I'd be here all day

-Aight, Punch-Out: give us the boxer themes from the Wii game, do a medley of the Super Punch-Out circuit themes, bada bing bada boom. Also just give us the version of the jogging theme that we heard in the beginning of Mac's reveal trailer, it sounds so much better than the one we actually wound up with

-I don't really care too much for Pac-Man music so I'll just pull the general retro Namco card and say that the lack of a Dig Dug remix feels a bit weird

-For Final Fantasy, just give me the Chocobo theme and The Man with the Machine Gun

-For SNK music, two tracks that are technically in the game in some form but just feel like they warrant a brand new remix are Soy Sauce For Geese and ESAKA?. And please give Arashi no Sax 2 another go or just port the original, I do not like the remix we wound up with. As for music we do not yet have, uhhhh, Spread the Wings and Sunrise on the Train from Garou, Bloody from KOF 97, and Livin' on the Deck from Metal Slug

And now, the misc tracks. This will be long

-Get ready for my weirdest yet most insignificant take of the afternoon: I think the Shin Onigashima medley could be worth a redo, if only cause there's some really good tracks from the original game that missed out on the Brawl version but don't feel like they warrant their own remix. Two tracks I'd love to see included are At Home (Night) and Gate Watcher Demon

-Bring back the Brawl Famicom Medley, you cowards. Seriously, listening to the Smash 4 version in Ultimate is so jarring, it feels like such a relic of how relatively safe Smash 4 played it in terms of general representation

-FDC music would be nice. My top 3 picks are the investigation theme from the first one and the title and staff roll themes from the second. I urge you to go check out the Game Music Grafitti remixes of the former two

-Island Yo-Yo from StarTropics and Robot City from Joy Mech Fight would be epic

-The 3D Hot Rally remix from Brawl is ****ing fantastic, but the game does have bangers other than the title theme so a second remix from the game would be nice

-Megalopolis from the SNES SimCity is epic and its exclusion is a sin

-Two Wars remixes I'd like to see: Andy's theme from Advance Wars and the type-A Red Star theme from the OG Famicom Wars

-I'll be honest: I do not like most Stunt Race FX music. The title theme is neat and all, but after that, most of the OST is not my style.....except for the one-two punch of Sunset Valley and Night Owl, which are absolute BANGERS and leaps and bounds above the rest, so just slap em together and do a medley. There's a remix on YouTube that's pretty much what I'm talking about and it's incredible - it's obscure enough that I'll just link it myself: https://youtu.be/lT-X2ydFexA

-Wave Race 64 music please and thank you

-The town theme from the BS-X bios, while extremely obscure, is such a vibe

-Wanna see me go even more obscure? The first stage theme from SolarStriker. The Game Music Grafitti remix is amazing

-3rd Gear from Drill Dozer would also just be cool

-A remix of Agave from Sin and Punishment would send me to the ****ing heavens provided it's done well

-Isaac's Battle Theme from Golden Sun. Come onnnnnnnnn

-How the actual **** do we not have the StreetPass Mii Plaza theme like holy ****

Last edited:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I had another weird Smash dream. The final characters were revealed. FP10 was a composite Kingdom Hearts rep (I remember Goofy and someone from "Final Fantasy 6"), and FP11 was Sora himself. There was also a new story mode, featuring this guy as the main antagonist.
View attachment 309646
We were memeing about 4th party characters yesterday, but it turns out that it was inevitable and in true Smash fashion it was something we never expected.

In other words despite The Strangler not being a playable character, it would mean that Spongebob would be the next Rex.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Monster Hunter’s 2nd death reminds me more of how many good Capcom characters there are. In some godawful alternate timeline they become a Nintendo subsidiary and Sakurai is forced to make an FP3 consisting entirely of Capcom characters.
Which makes me even more bummed that Arthur got Mii’d.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
TWEWY NEO news next week alongside the first episode of the anime. I wonder if we'll get Rindo with a Neku alt, Sakurai would probably make another social distance joke if that happened

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
TWEWY NEO news next week alongside the first episode of the anime. I wonder if we'll get Rindo with a Neku alt, Sakurai would probably make another social distance joke if that happened
I kinda envisioned it the other way around but if Square wants to prioritize Rindo I’ll take it

ahemtoday

Smash Ace
That mask is definitely gonna play into the themes of the game the same way Neku's headphones did. And I think Nomura said he decided on the mask before COVID was a thing.

...What I'm saying is, the game's gonna end with him leaving the mask behind, and it's not gonna hit like they meant it to. Hopefully they rework that before the game's release...

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
That mask is definitely gonna play into the themes of the game the same way Neku's headphones did. And I think Nomura said he decided on the mask before COVID was a thing.

...What I'm saying is, the game's gonna end with him leaving the mask behind, and it's not gonna hit like they meant it to. Hopefully they rework that before the game's release...
I mean maybe the pandemic will be over by then?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I hope. But even still, I think a scene like that is gonna feel... weird with it in such close memory.

Although, I dunno. Taking off a mask could be a powerful symbol for the pandemic being over. I guess it could work.
character removes mask

Some guy: "I'm getting mad Persona 5 vibes from this..."

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Yeah, facemasks have been used in Japanese media to characterize protagonists as antisocial germphobes, funny enough Rindo reminds me of a character who convinced himself he was allergic to humans and stayed in his house all day

ahemtoday

Smash Ace
In any case: to circle back around to the main point, I can't really see Rindo being an alt for Neku. I think some of the stuff we've gotten recently has made people really overestimate the likelihood of that sort of thing.

Besides, we haven't seen a whole lot of gameplay of TWEWY 2. For all we know, they might fight completely differently - I mean, what little we did see showed four people on the field at once, so other big changes are certainly on the table.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
The rest of the the Gokus and Vegetas they did add actually are popular and/or represent huge or iconic parts of the series.
The fact that you think characters like GT Kid Goku and Baby 2 Vegeta are popular or iconic parts of Dragon Ball is laughable and proves that you would gratefully slop up literally ANY garbage that they dump into your trough.

As for the functions VS character argument here, DBFZ celebrates Dragon Ball whereas Smash celebrated Nintendo and then gaming, I don't think comparisons are entirely fair as having 2 teams of completely different Gokus isn't the same as having Mario, Mario but he uses Tennis moves, Paper Mario, Mario but he has Luigi fight alongside him a la Ice Climbers, Mario in a Kart, etc.
We actually weren't even comparing Smash and DBFZ, this was an unrelated DB tangent that emerged from our Dragonball Day discussions.

But since you brought it up. Yes, imagine if Smash had Metal Mario, Paper Mario, Racoon Mario and Cat Mario, INSTEAD of, say, Wario, Rosalina, Bowser Jr. and Plant. Even if each of those Marios had COMPLETELY unique movesets, people would be furious about that.

And that's what DBFZ is.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
The fact that you think characters like GT Kid Goku and Baby 2 Vegeta are popular or iconic parts of Dragon Ball is laughable and proves that you would gratefully slop up literally ANY garbage that they dumped into your trough.

We actually weren't even comparing Smash and DBFZ, this was an unrelated DB tangent that emerged from our Dragonball Day discussions.

But since you brought it up. Yes, imagine if Smash had Metal Mario, Paper Mario, Racoon Mario and Cat Mario, INSTEAD of, say, Wario, Rosalina, Bowser Jr. and Plant. Even if each of those Marios had COMPLETELY unique movesets, people would be furious about that.

And that's what DBFZ is.
I mean, Super Baby 2 was actually very well received, his arc in GT is often considered the part GT became good and he's not actually Vegeta but rather a possessed Vegeta, like how Goku Black is his own character and not another Goku. Don't agree with you on that one.

Again, I don't feel it's the same thing as DBFZ doesn't have nearly as broad of a scope as Smash ever did. Sure, there are people who take issue with DBFZ having 5 Gokus, 3 Vegetas, 2 Brolys and 2 Gogetas, but outside of the DLC Base Goku and Vegeta, people really didn't get upset about the repeats outside of UI Goku for being absolute bonkers.

Also sidenote, I just realized UI is literally Super's SS4, both being considered the best part of a controversial Z sequel. Huh.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
his arc in GT is often considered the part GT became good
Omg, I don't know what kind of revisionist, rose-tinted glasses nonsense this is, but no part of GT was EVER considered good by the DB fandom.

The only part that was even remotely well received was Omega Shenron, and that's like the last 5 episodes.

like how Goku Black is his own character and not another Goku.
Complete nonsense.

That would make every fight in WoL a different character.

"That's not Mario. That's Mario possessed by Smokey Prog. COMPLELY different character. Smash actually have 1000+characters!"

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
The fact that you think characters like GT Kid Goku and Baby 2 Vegeta are popular or iconic parts of Dragon Ball is laughable and proves that you would gratefully slop up literally ANY garbage that they dumped into your trough.
Except GT Goku represents the ENTIRE era of GT which people are still arguing about whether it's better than Super. For about a year, he was literally the GT rep and for as much as I do not give a SINGLE damn about GT, his inclusion makes sense, especially considering half his moveset consists of OG Dragon Ball references. I might not consider him popular, but he absolutely is a reasonable addition considering your other options were GT Trunks... and Pan.

As for Baby, which again I don't really care for GT, he's also the only GT villain actually there. Picking between Super Android 17 and Omega Shenron, he was by far the most interesting choice there. In fact, you can't even call him Vegeta considering he has neither the personality, voice, design, or attacks as him. You can't even say he's Vegeta in name only when his name is "Super Baby 2."

Dunno what to tell you, but I don't exactly think either Dr. Gero or Raditz would bring more excitement to the game than either of those characters. They're about as hype-inducing as Cui. Sorry to say, but there are next to no people that would say Android 19 would be a better character addition than Ultra Instinct Goku.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Omg, I don't know what kind of revisionist, rose-tinted glasses nonsense this is, but no part of GT was EVER considered good by the DB fandom.

The only part that was even remotely well received was Omega Shenron, and that's like the last 5 episodes.
I came into the fandom pretty late as Super had already started airing but I consistently saw people cite the Baby arc as the part GT got good, especially with SS4's debut.

Also real talk, I'd be ok with Goku in Smash

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
I might not consider him popular, but he absolutely is a reasonable addition considering your other options were GT Trunks... and Pan.
No, your other option was to not spend ANY slot on a wildly disliked spinoff series that has been removed from canon and instead add another, different character from the part of the franchise everyone like.

Hell, even goddamn Dragon Ball characters would have been better than GT versions of characters we already had.

I came into the fandom pretty late as Super had already started airing but I consistently saw people cite the Baby arc as the part GT got good, especially with SS4's debut.
Well at the time, no part of GT was considered good. Was the Baby arc better than previous GT arcs? Yes. But better than terrible good.

Though, admittedly, yes, some do think SS4 is cool.

Last edited:

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
The fact that you think characters like GT Kid Goku and Baby 2 Vegeta are popular or iconic parts of Dragon Ball is laughable and proves that you would gratefully slop up literally ANY garbage that they dump into your trough.

And that's what DBFZ is.

Complete nonsense.

"That's not Mario. That's Mario possessed by Smokey Prog. COMPLELY different character. Smash actually have 1000+characters!"
Nah, lots of people in the DB fandom at least like ASPECTS of GT including Baby. I don't know why you consider yourself a spokesperson for everyone.

Just take a look at this poll where a lot of GT characters did surprisingly well:

GT Goku also represents OG DB Goku which people absolutely DID want. GT Goku never used the Power Pole for example.

I understand the complaints about the over saturation of multiple versions of the same character, but that's kind of just the nature of anime games tbh. Anime shows go on for so long that you see so many different plateaus reached by the characters, each of which represent different abilities and are appreciated by the fandom. People wanted UI Goku and SS4 Gogeta even if some don't like it.

You take your opinions VERY seriously though huh? Why the need to be so aggressive?

Last edited:

ahemtoday

Smash Ace
Personally, I've never been a fan of "the same character but different" on a roster, even if they do work entirely differently. I think it's a bit much, however, to say the addition of such characters "ruined DBFZ", even if I would rather have seen Dr. Gero or Raditz or Zarbon. It's not like the characters that are already in it are gone.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Complete nonsense.

Well yeah, it kinda would make Prog Mario a different character if Prog Mario had a different personality, voice, design, attacks and basically had nothing in common with regular Mario while simultaneously garnering a fanbase of its own.

Conversely, just because they're all different children, I wouldn't exactly consider Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings to be 8 different characters. That'd be stupid and unreasonable wouldn't it?

No, you other option was to not spend ANY slot on a wildly disliked spinoff series that has been removed from canon and instead add another, different characterfrom the part of the franchise everyone like.

Hell, even goddamn Dragon Ball characters would have been better than GT versions of characters we already had.
Except GT characters were meant specifically AS fanservice for the people that did like GT. Crazy to imagine, but it's true! They exist. That was their purpose, and giving those fans a bone from the highlights of that show is better than adding characters that neither DBZ, DBS, or DBGT fans care about.

Just because a character comes from a controversial series doesn't mean the character themselves are a bad fighter choice. Similarly just because a character comes from a universally beloved part of the franchise does not mean that they'd make a good fighter or good fanservice. For as much as Dende is an integral part of every major arc in DBZ... I'm not going to think Dende would make a better fighter addition or would please more people than Baby.

But never-mind all that, they added ULTRA INSTINCT GOKU so that means that the game is ruined now and every other character addition and gameplay improvement has been nullified because they added... a character who's so popular you can recognize him by the first note of his theme song.

Last edited:

Gengar84

Smash Hero
If Sora got in, I'd want his render to be based off of his KH3 concept art:
View attachment 309664
I wonder which version of Sora they would choose if he ever made it in. I can see a valid case for all of them. KH1 was the original and Sakurai often goes with the original designs like Mega Man and Simon. At the same time, I think Sora’s KH2 design is probably the most iconic partially due to the huge amount of time where it was his most recent design. Finally, KH3 is his most recent appearance and I could see them wanting to represent his newest game.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
View attachment 309646
In order to defeat him, players have to use body attacks and constantly guard against him. Snakes's strangle move is also effective. His fight would be on the Pilotwings stage.

mariofan48

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mariorocks4life
Concert Leak is fake and playable Monster Hunter deconfirmed!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
We kinda established that with the MonHun costumes returning in Pythra’s wave

if anything now it’s double dead

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Conversely, just because they're all different children, I wouldn't exactly consider Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings to be 8 different characters. That'd be stupid and unreasonable wouldn't it?
I'm not sure if something is just confusing me with the wording, but I wouldn't really agree that Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings are the same character. They each have their own personalities, and abilities (except for Larry because he's usually your first opponent). Granted, you do have to turn to the side games to get the personalities of the Koopalings (though some of them do show off some unique traits in the main series), but that applies to basically every recurring character in the Super Mario series that isn't named Bowser, Bowser Jr., or Rosalina. Even then Bowser Jr. is incredibly vanilla when he doesn't have any dialogue, and Bowser's personality is just "Roar. Am boss".

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Didn't Baby Vegeta invent UI (his version of Super Saiyan is a silvery white)?
Baby has white hair but that's literally it, UI is a state of constant evasion where the fighter will automatically dodge any move coming to them. Saying Baby invented it is like saying Launch is the OG Super Saiyan
I'm not sure if something is just confusing me with the wording, but I wouldn't really agree that Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings are the same character. They each have their own personalities, and abilities (except for Larry because he's usually your first opponent). Granted, you do have to turn to the side games to get the personalities of the Koopalings (though some of them do show off some unique traits in the main series), but that applies to basically every recurring character in the Super Mario series that isn't named Bowser, Bowser Jr., or Rosalina. Even then Bowser Jr. is incredibly vanilla when he doesn't have any dialogue, and Bowser's personality is just "Roar. Am boss".
I think Idon means he wouldn't add them all as 8 different characters in Smash

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
You're a little late on that one...

SpecterFlower

Smash Ace
Inazuma eleven great road of heroes is delayed to 2023

remember when it was announced in 2016?

it'll probably stay japan exclusive, since level closed their division WW.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Happy Birthday FF6!

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Inazuma eleven great road of heroes is delayed to 2023

remember when it was announced in 2016?

it'll probably stay japan exclusive, since level closed their division WW, this will probably either get cancelled or level 5 shuts down before then.
Yeah, I don't wanna be one of those people, but I'm worried for Level-5's future. They don't seem to have any real finances at the moment, at least nothing I'm aware of...

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I think Idon means he wouldn't add them all as 8 different characters in Smash
That would make more sense.

I'd personally advocate for them to become more like Echo Fighters (or at least something that allows the 8 characters to express themselves), but that's purely because it bothers me how they're all squished in with Bowser Jr., and I wouldn't want to just cut characters like that. I probably wouldn't put them in at all otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom