• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data DK Video Archive

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I am going to camp him for 800% laser damage every match.
I'm pretty sure that M2K is just going to dash dance until he thinks that he can get a crap and then he'll just chaingrab...in fact, i can guarantee it because when i played him in a dk ditto before, thats all he did. lol, so after he did that for a grab 2 or 3 times, i just charged my giant punch, and whenever i landed, instead of doing a b air, i giant punched him...Without his dash dancing, he really didn't know how to use dk other than that...

I dunno..that was a dk ditto though, and i'm not too hot in dk dittos. lol. Maybe he plays differently for other charcters, but thats just how he played me...

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
That is exactly what he is going to do. And that is exactly why I am going to camp him for 800% laser damage.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Match 1 would've been yours if you knew what to do with sheik when you grabbed her. My guess is that either DK isn't your main or you just started using him. You move ok, so you don't seem new to the game, you just don't know what to do in a lot of situations, which makes me think you either don't main, or just started maining DK.

Match 2. Wow, look at what a difference that made. BTW, at 2:33, instead of doing that last u air, you could also use the back part of the n air to hit her, which would hit her back towards off the stage, but also set you up perfectly for a b air to kick the sheik right back off of the stage instead of hitting her back towards the stage. Not bad still, your decision wasn't bad, i just thought i'd let you know that there was another option.

After watching the rest of the match, your DK looked much better, maybe match 1 was just a warmup? lol. In 1, you looked like you weren't sure what to do, but you looked a lot better and more confident in the other matches. Overall, not bad...oh...and uh...f*ck sheik. lol

Nedech

Smash Apprentice
Actually I've been maining DK for about two years now. This was my first tournament in months, but I ended up 13th so I'm pretty happy.

The thing is I get extremely nervous during tournament matches. My hands start shaking. It messes up my combos and I end up doing something that I wouldn't normally do, miss an attack or I simply do nothing due to not being able to control the character properly. It can be very frustrating at times. ^^

Thanks for the feedback though! I appreciate it.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Nedech, your DK is FRESH. *adds videos to the thread*

I really like the Dair from a cargo instead of Uair (when you know Uair will neither combo or kill), definitely gonna play around with that (whenever I start playing again :p)

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Actually I've been maining DK for about two years now. This was my first tournament in months, but I ended up 13th so I'm pretty happy.

The thing is I get extremely nervous during tournament matches. My hands start shaking. It messes up my combos and I end up doing something that I wouldn't normally do, miss an attack or I simply do nothing due to not being able to control the character properly. It can be very frustrating at times. ^^

Thanks for the feedback though! I appreciate it.
Yeah, it just looked like your grabs didn't lead anywhere in the first match. Following matches looked good though. Good job pwning sheik. lol

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
WTF happened to the cactus vs m2k money match? did that **** even occur
cactuar mew2king if they search to see this lol mew2king cactuar cactus m2k
I just spoke with him earlier today, the matches never happened :/

Also, needz to add Mexican's new sexy videos ^_^ I was demolishing with that DK edgeguard shiz today, it's too good.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
lol @ the opening clip. Vid was pretty good. Best DK combo video so far. Somebody is working on a combo video for me, but i'm not sure he/we can beat that. lol. The video was done well. It'll probably be a long while before mine is done though. I'm thinking that i should wait until after Genesis so that i can record a bunch of matches there and put them on it.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
I just spoke with him earlier today, the matches never happened :/

Also, needz to add Mexican's new sexy videos ^_^ I was demolishing with that DK edgeguard shiz today, it's too good.
That's gay :(

Tell m2k he chickened cuz he was scared cactuar would jv 5-stock him and that his dk sucks or something to motivate him to play the moneymatch =D :p

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
k, added Darkrain, Strong Bad, Clown Yoter, Nedech, Elliot, Afro Chris, and my old videos.

Clown Yoter is prolly like, my favorite unknown player lol, he's legit. Elliot is around there too.
And Nedech is my favorite European player now, he's soo good.

Clown and Nedech get new vids uploaded without letting anyone know, so you kinda have to stalk the channels >_<

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I enjoyed watching the one match of his DK.
but he sucks

Top Bottom