• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data DK Video Archive

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I didn't put your vids up because they were pretty dang old. I'm definitely adding these though. Good to see you got new ones up.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Nedech, thannkkk you.

Eventhough I keep forgeting to update the thread, I still watch your vids a bunch and love your DK.

Thanks for the post, I'll be sure to watch these and.. eventually update this thread xD

NJzFinest

Smash Hero

Edited the thread completely.

AOB, Ripple, Nedech, and some vids from myself have been added :)

SS3 Chaos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Presid3nt_Khaos
NJ you're a problem with DK on Melee. Wish I could've faught u in my prime with DK. It wouldve been one to remember. My prime back in melee ended in 2007 lol.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I just watch a few vids. You've got a nice solid dk NJ. I like what you guys did to the colors of the stage and characters and whatnot. Is that AR? I also watched a few of Nedech's matches. I wish i was playing that version of smash, not losing my charge after getting hit out of my up b would be nice. lol. And I'll say it for you Nedech, f*ck falco and f*ck dk's shield. lol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
WHAT DA **** WHY ISN'T BUM VS. MEWKING STILL ON YOUTUBE?
I have 1 & 3 on my computer.... I'll upload them :/

and neither is PC Chris vs. Bum. This is awful.. :(

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Mexican, I have been so lazy lol. No worries, your vids will eventually be up...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol what, that's jump + c-stick doing that. who uses the analog stick for aerials?
I c-stick all of my nairs.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
lol, I didn't do anything cool at all in any of those matches. lol. You can't really do cool stuff against ic's though and falco...well falco's just a b*tch. lol. I promise my next matches won't be that bad. And I still won though and thats the important thing, right? lol

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
Curse you mexican no one can look at all of those lol. Looks like im staying in tonight. Your lucky your the person you are. =]

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
lol, i have a lot more videos coming...sorry guys...I've just actually gone to tournaments lately and done well enough to get my matches recorded...There are some new ones up already, but they're boring as hell...Its like...vs a jiggs and a zelda and a peach....Not interesting at all in my opinion...you can search them, but it doesn't feel worth it to go through the trouble of posting the links. lol

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I have alot of work ahead of me >.<

Im sooo lazy haha
Lol, such is the price of starting such a thread. But look at it this way, at least you got a sticky...I've put in waaaay more work on my thread and its by far the biggest thread on the DK forums, but I still don't get a sticky. lol

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Like that thread would need a sticky. We get a post every 2 days, the thread hasn't fallen past 3rd thread without stickies for aaages.

Top Bottom