• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Nintendo's Quit The Life Of The Living Love Birthday Smashfest (May 17)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
starfox 64 kill count MM (get @ me on area 6)

Anyone think that Double Dash is the best Mario Kart like me? we should play.

MKDS MM anyone
meteos MM anyone

Venom NY

Smash Lord
starfox 64 kill count MM (get @ me on area 6)

Anyone think that Double Dash is the best Mario Kart like me? we should play.

MKDS MM anyone
meteos MM anyone
double dash is definetly the best mario kart ever no doubt that **** was beyond fun,if i still had it i would mm you in it,i would mm in mkds on bowser castle gba

Hax

Smash Champion
get at me serge and jesus for bein mad rusty in melee. i definitely miss getting shinespiked at 0

EDIT: swiftbass is right.. MKDD was my fave too. also what is meteos? isn't that the ghetto spanish tetris? lol

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
hax ma boiiiiiii

we needa play. melee, brawl, whatever haha i haven't played you in melee since forever and i haven't played you in brawl yet so we needa get on that :chuckle:

Alukard

Smash Hero
omg mad people are going ... i think i might have to cancel on my family plans for this epicness lol

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
D*mn HAB, that sucks you can't make it but thanks though :)

Thats whats up you're coming awsmsean and thanks for helping to provide a full setup, including a TV.

Heavy Bass, are you coming as well?

I see a few of ya love Mario Kart: Double Dash as your favorite Mario Kart game and even say its the best in the series. Well, this is coming from straight up facts and its official but Mario Kart: Double Dash is the worst Mario Kart game ever made in the whole series. The best Mario Kart game ever made is Mario Kart 64, followed by Super Mario Kart for Super Nintendo in 2nd. Despite the cool part of Mario Kart Wii allowing the consumer to play anyone online with no lag, its most likely the 2nd worst Mario Kart game ever made. Mario Kart Wii doesn't even allow you to play Grand Prix (beating the game) with two players. That's mad stupid because every Mario Kart console game allowed you to play Grand Prix two players. Mario Kart Wii is basically the imitation of Double Dash. By the way, I'm the #1 player in the world for Mario Kart 64. You know, just to put it out there lol.

As Jman suggested to me and I was gonna bring it up anyway, please wear and bring a good deodorant of some sort like Axe. Its gonna be mad people in my crib and you know that sh*t might end up stinking lol. I got the febreze though, lol.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

Thats whats up you're coming awsmsean and thanks for helping to provide a full setup, including a TV.

I see a few of ya love Mario Kart: Double Dash as your favorite Mario Kart game and even say its the best in the series. Well, this is coming from straight up facts and its official but Mario Kart: Double Dash is the worst Mario Kart game ever made in the whole series. The best Mario Kart game ever made is Mario Kart 64, followed by Super Mario Kart for Super Nintendo in 2nd. Despite the cool part of Mario Kart Wii allowing the consumer to play anyone online with no lag, its most likely the 2nd worst Mario Kart game ever made. Mario Kart Wii doesn't even allow you to play Grand Prix (beating the game) with two players. That's mad stupid because every Mario Kart console game allowed you to play Grand Prix two players. Mario Kart Wii is basically the imitation of Double Dash. By the way, I'm the #1 player in the world for Mario Kart 64. You know, just to put it out there lol.

As Jman suggested to me and I was gonna bring it up anyway, please wear and bring a good deodorant of some sort like Axe. Its gonna be mad people in my crib and you know that sh*t might end up stinking lol. I got the febreze though, lol.

oi silly kiddo...well i'll be sure to bring xtra axe for ppl

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117

since people area saying this is the best game why dont we geta LAN and some cables so we can link up a whole bunch of gamecubes and have a beast as race lol i would bring my gamecube and try 2 get another mario kart.... who can provide the LAN and the cables? lol

also evety1 that thinks this is a major tournament needs to quit life... ya know who ya r lol

D1

Banned via Administration
D1 and Ron are definitely repping Team Supremacy up in dis biznitch!

Wii+Brawl Disc+MELEE DISC *thunder strikes*

Count D1 in as a definite! I was gonna do my college projects Saturday and Sunday but god**** my d00d DJN is too irresistable I just can't pass up going to the Bx one mo' time to chill w/ my KF/SWAT n*ggaz like back in da day.

This is definitely gonna be the meanest festeezy cuz. OMFG I'm playing mad Melee w/ ya'll n*ggaz...

...YES D1 SAID IT.

MAY-LAY! (Melee)

I was watching this ill Falco ditto btwn DaShizWiz and Lambchops and it just brought me back to the good ol' days where I used to shine ppl at zero w/ Fox and do like crazy dair shine combos w/ Falco and gimping ppl w/ Marth/Sheik OMFG. Just watching Vanz gimp the hell outta ppl whenever I'm playing Brawl made me drool a bit at the tourneys.

I'm most definitely not gonna be doing too many Brawl friendlies unless ppl ask...

...MELEE!

*D1 watches as mad ppl get a heartattack*

~Team Supremacy All Night F*ck Dat All Day Sh*teezy Cuz

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm gonna have to brush up on Melee before Saturday. I can't keep SDing every time I play and then john it on brawl XD lmao.

R3N0

Smash Lord
im coming. lets hold a mini-tourny. and
yeah im definitely coming with my self and a gcn controller.
quit life.
bai
i challenge you to speed run megaman x and x2 on supernintendo.

holla at me.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
quit life.
bai

holla at me.
ill f*ck u up in a megaman x speedrun... thats fact

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
quit life.
bai

holla at me.
plz i'll beat those b4 u guys do

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm up for a mmx challenge too lolol.

Anyone wanna play Tetris Attack? Oh wait...my friend has mine -_- does anyone actually PLAY that game?

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
I'm up for a mmx challenge too lolol.

Anyone wanna play Tetris Attack? Oh wait...my friend has mine -_- does anyone actually PLAY that game?
tetris attack, the game like pokemon puzzle league?

no joke, I **** that game (and no, I aint mad nubby an be like "ZOMG 4 CLEARED AT ONCE), more like dropping 6 an 7 chains from the get go.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
yo no joke i am a GOD at Tetris. i will take tetris score attack money matches on the GameBoy SP.

5$ to anyone who can beat my score.
Not Tetris...Tetris Attack. I suck at Tetris lol.

Ritz: I've dropped like a 13 chain combo lol, man that was so legendary. I wish I could've competed at that game way back when.

Someone should bring Tetris Attack :o

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Not Tetris...Tetris Attack. I suck at Tetris lol.

Ritz: I've dropped like a 13 chain combo lol, man that was so legendary. I wish I could've competed at that game way back when.

Someone should bring Tetris Attack :o
****, a 13 chain. I remember back in the day when I was OD obsessed w/ the pokemon puzzle league, that I loved using charmander cuz eventually all you heard was "char. Char! CHARRR!!! -> char. char! CHARRR!" an so on lol.

but my friend nick (luck knows him), is really really really really good at tetris attack. Like he holds world records or somethin lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Wow! I would love to play him. But I also need to brush up on it...I was speedy, but I'm only semi-fast now lol. Still, a really fun game XD

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
Tionjknv

Yo Sun

Imf Gonan ****ing Rapoe All Of You

Amd ****ing Make You Quitd ****ing Life

Mom All Day

Gray ****sing Goose All Day

Getsas The **** Ats Meee

Byaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

AND NWO THIS HTE ****ING EDIT OF THE UFCKING CENTURY

DJ IM KEG U ALREADY GOT ME ON THE LIST

****S BOQWSER :O

G,LMFDKLWM RAWWWR

GET AT ME 10000000 MM IN ****IG HALO 3

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
WOAH I just noticed my horrible grammar.

I meant "I love the colors." ... :laugh:

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
We're definitely in that Super Mario World hardbody Eli, lol!

Anyone wanna money match me or play with me in basically almost every Mario game I have, lol? I'm up to play Super Mario Bros. 1 & 3, Super Mario World 1 & 2, and Mario Kart 64. I hold 1st place world records in all those games by the way, lol. Get at me, lol!

I also got other OD fun games like Goldeneye 007 and Perfect Dark. This festeezy is gonna be mad beast because of all of ya who are coming. This is gonna be mad sex, lol.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Oh man 4 player goldeneye was sooooo fun back in the n64 days. xD Headshots galore.

****, all these old games tho i'm playing melee. :) Just to let everyone know. I'm not losing a single match. Aluakard/jman/bum/dj/hax/reno this goes for you guys. Are you guys up for takin a match off? :) MELEE ALL DAI.

Top Bottom