• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Mirror & Azn Lep Presents: Arcadian II *Date Set: Oct. 2nd*

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Larry/Lovage/Fly/Connor/Kira/MacD - Must use High Tier and below unless you main a High Tier.
You might want to re-word this since it means that if one of us doesn't main a high tier, then he must use high tier or lower. Since I main a high tier, this puts no restrictions on the characters I can use.

If I go to this, I'll probably only do doubles, although I don't know whom I would team with.

Powered-By-Sex

Smash Apprentice
how is anyone gonna make money betting on Sherigami if no one bets on Junkimchi? With that being said, unless Jun drastically improves by the time Arcadian comes around, my predictions:

3-0 or 3-1 Sherigami

All the games will have Sherigami winning by 2 stocks, with Jun possibly winning 1 game last stock or so.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
dang adam is going to have his pick of the litter for teammates, haha.

I might go, who needs a partner with an unranked?

Metameme

Smash Apprentice
I want to MM people so.. $5 my marth vs. anyone that doesn't play shiek.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
will you mm me?

i will mm your marth with my falcon/fox/falco/marth

however many matchups you'll do for $5 apiece

DJMirror

Smash Master
Ok ok ok I get it.

By midnight, I'm going to change a few rules for the rank players to balance this out. This will be the last time I'm going to change it. (Hopefully)

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
alright so as far as i can tell the purpose of this tourney is to give unranked players a chance to do well/not get immediately ***** by socal's top. but from all of these posts all i'm seeing are the unranked veterans of melee trying to abuse the **** out of this tourney so they can make a few bucks thereby completely defeating the purpose of it.

replicate going fox against unranked players? give me a break.

without a more defined ruleset this tournament will turn out to be even more discouraging for all of the up and comers who see this as a real shot to do well. the point is DJ Mirror shouldn't have to keep changing the rules to bar you guys from exploiting them for petty gains. this is about the players and more importantly the community.

step it up

Lovage

Smash Hero
alright so as far as i can tell the purpose of this tourney is to give unranked players a chance to do well/not get immediately ***** by socal's top. but from all of these posts all i'm seeing are the unranked veterans of melee trying to abuse the **** out of this tourney so they can make a few bucks thereby completely defeating the purpose of it.

replicate going fox against unranked players? give me a break.

without a more defined ruleset this tournament will turn out to be even more discouraging for all of the up and comers who see this as a real shot to do well. the point is DJ Mirror shouldn't have to keep changing the rules to bar you guys from exploiting them for petty gains. this is about the players and more importantly the community.

step it up
wtf are you babbling about LOL

there aren't even any ranked players really going to this tournament, and if any show up it'll prolly just be macd/connor from irvine coming to support jkun and mess around.

replicate is obviously just trying to be a DINGUS when asking to play fox at this tourny

idk what ur complaining about
you musta not been at the first arcadian tournament which was a huge success (didn't it have like 80 entrants lol)

DJMirror

Smash Master
Lovage...Why did you sig me?

I wanna see a Zelda ditto between MacD and Boss again. MacD won. 2-1

That **** was intense...

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i'll team with you sheridan

ky needs a ride? jr dont u have a car? you could be giving people rides instead of asking for them!

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
Well I live farther away from you now(in Rancho, near where Jason used to live), and I have school, but I'll come over when I get the chance.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
**** i hope u don't replace jason metaphorically speaking

cuz that dude was the biggest flake i ever met

DJMirror

Smash Master
Note to Adam since you won the last Arcadian Tournament...I'm cheer my heart out against you.

No hard feelings tho.

If you run into PsychoMidget or Maple, I hope you lose! =p

Adam M!

Smash Lord
it's gonna sound egotistical -- i'm sure much of what i say does! -- but i never go out of my way to play people i'm better than. in turn, though, i help them as much as i can when we play. most people are afraid to fail so they first have to prove to themselves they're not afraid to fail and really will go out of their OWN way to help themselves improve. but if someone's not willing to go out of their own way to help themselves why should i enable them?

but i do offer gas money to people who go out of their way to play me, whether i **** them or not

DJMirror

Smash Master
No Late Fee!

Why? Because I feel like it's dumb to charge people extra money for being late when they're stuck in class, just finish a test or had to something school related. I don't blame them for that.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
ky needs a ride? jr dont u have a car? you could be giving people rides instead of asking for them!
i have a car, it's just my budget is super limited.... gas expenses aside, if anything happens to my old *** car with 100k+ miles on it, i'm ****ed and won't get another car until i can afford my own (not anytime soon). and i'm a horrible driver

same question. i need a ride from riverside if someone is kind nuff!
let's play smash sometime

Adam M!

Smash Lord
there are a lot of people in the riverside area! you could take a full car to every tourny and pay for all your gas! i even offered you gas money to come play me!

re driving, that's a skill and a mindset. you used to suck at smash, right? well now you don't. when you put your mind to something you will accomplish it! you just haven't put your mind to it!

have more confidence in yourself! when there's a will there's a way! plus how many things do you enjoy more than smash? what is the point of money if it's not to spend it on the things and people we love?

Knee.of.Ky

Smash Apprentice
@KFC : thats rough, wouldnt want that to happen. where you living anyway? im free most the time.

there are a lot of people in the riverside area! you could take a full car to every tourny and pay for all your gas! i even offered you gas money to come play me!
well i have yet to find them (my fault for not searching). so introduce me to them!

MacD

Banned via Administration
All Top 15 Players can only use Mid Tiers or lower!

With the exception of:

1) Mango - Ban for singles but can only use low tiers or lower in doubles.
2) HugS - Samus is ban but not Ganon or lower tiers characters.
3) Lucky - Can only use low tiers.
4) Zhu - Can only use low tiers.
12) Eddy Mexico - Top and high tiers are ban. Luigi is ban also as well. Other mid tiers or lower only.
13) Pnoy - Top & high tiers are ban. Ganon is also ban as well. Mid tiers or lower only.

Out of states players/Special players

Replicate - Mid tiers only.
KillaForCa$h aka KFC - Mid tiers only.
Maple - Top tiers are ban only. You can use Captain Falcon, Peach etc.
Adam aka Neighborhood P - High Tiers or lower only.
just wanna make sure people see this part

Top Bottom