• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dittos: what do you think are the worst or best??

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
Dittos can sometimes tell who is the better character player and some are... just like WOW that was STUPID...

you get my point

for example:

to me ice climbers dittos are the worst becuz they don't say anything about who is better.
same with falcos. (mostly the chaingrabbers)

now i think a marth ditto or a sonic ditto are good because this tells whos the better at spacing and stuff like that... same with sonic whos faster and can react quicker.

and MK... yah -_-

what do you think about dittos and about the dittos you've fought before...
i personally like dittos :)

Recoil

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, especially Falco dittos are laser exchange and usually the first grab is (basically) the stock if done correctly.

imo, I think MK dittos are not bad, if its not just tornado spam, like the one with M2K and Dojo.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Captain Falcon Dittos.

/thread.

This should be closed, locked and stickied.

End of Mother****ing Discussion.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Man Dittos:
C.Falcon

Fun Dittos:
Ganon
Ness/Lucas
Luigi
Ike
Marth
Bowser
PT

Fail Dittos:
Falco
Ice Climbers
Diddy

whoa mama

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
R.O.B. dittos are pretty fun. It's like Rock'em Sock'em Robots in a different form. =P

D3 dittos are silly.

ungulateman

Smash Journeyman
inb4lock.

Each ditto shows different things:

MK-Edgeguarding
Marth-Spacing
Anyone with a chaingrab-reactions
Captain Falcon-Fun

peeup

Smash Lord
to me ice climbers dittos are the worst becuz they don't say anything about who is better.
lolwut? Ice Climber dittos are an actual test of who is better, not just a chain-fest. Ice Climbers cant CG other Ice Climbers until the opposing Nana has been killed, and by that point, it is probably just easier to kill them normally. Ice Climber dittos are definitely a test of skill.

The most annoying ditto ever is Olimar. I might just be bad at them, but it seems like whoever gets better pikmin for throwing in the beginning has the upper hand. Then again, that could just be me.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
lolwut? Ice Climber dittos are an actual test of who is better, not just a chain-fest. Ice Climbers cant CG other Ice Climbers until the opposing Nana has been killed, and by that point, it is probably just easier to kill them normally. Ice Climber dittos are definitely a test of skill.

The most annoying ditto ever is Olimar. I might just be bad at them, but it seems like whoever gets better pikmin for throwing in the beginning has the upper hand. Then again, that could just be me.
ehh yah i guess becuz if you can't desync well you can't be a good enough IC

and yah i think olimar dittos are messed up

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Falcon dittos prove whos a better player.
No joke.
>_>

And they're really fun. KNEE FEST SON!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
pokemon trainer ditto on pokemon stadium 1 > everything

squirtle only ditto. squirtle is so fun, and it's so cute watchin two squirtles bounce around and fair each other in the face and shellshift in that lil shell and stuff

charizard only/rock smash only ditto. ahhhhhhh yes.

Hence

Smash Ace
Dittos only entail that one is better at fighting one character. This says nothing about the various other match-ups.

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
God help me from Link dittos. It becomes a who is better at spamming and camping projectiles. NEXT.

OkinawaOldSchool

Smash Cadet
Heh.
Marth dittos are quite amazing.
As for are Mr. Game and Watch dittos. Nothing like dying at 50%, right?
Ganondorf and Falcon dittos are a very close second place.

Diddy, Olimar, Sonic, Falco and DeDeDe dittos. Screw all of them. Absolutely no fun.

Ange

Smash Lord
Dittos are scary. I mean.. what character would want to see a clone of themselves?!

On topic.
Meh Ive never actually seen a real ditto match, but Fox dittos would probably be cool, or extremely lame.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Ganon dittoes are the best. Falcon ones are good.

Sonic ones are way boring though, especially if you're playing someone your own skill level, they're awful.

brinboy789

Smash Champion
snake, falcon, and diddy dittos are the best IMO. snake = explosions everywhere. falcon = do i have to explain? diddy = controlling 4 nanerz at once is FUN :p

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Captain Falcon, Ganon, Marth, and Lucario dittos are the best imo. Not to be too biased, but especially Lucario dittos, where the percents become crazy and you see crazy damage racking.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Captain Falcon, Ganon, Marth, and Lucario dittos are the best imo. Not to be too biased, but especially Lucario dittos, where the percents become crazy and you see crazy damage racking.
:falcon: YES!

I think Luigi dittos are pretty fun, too.

Link and MK dittos for being insanely tedious.

Corpse

Smash Rookie
Captain Falcon, Wario, Ganondorf, and Luigi dittos are the best to me.

I'd say Meta Knight and Olimar dittos are the worst.

Tenki

Smash Hero
On a non-noob level, Sonic dittos are actually kind of fun. It becomes this whole thing about who can cover their openings or mindgame better, which requires a bit of knowledge on their own character to avoid and take advantage of those.

But if even one of the Sonics suck, it becomes a really annoying chase and miss fest.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Jigglypuff Dittos are booooooooooooring i think.

Olimar and Gaw Dittos are very quiet and annoying xD

Sonics... yeah should be boring. Diddy should be annoying but fun with bananas ^^

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
A Snake ditto can be pretty telling too, depending on how they use them. If my friends and I do Snake dittos, there's always that one guy, you know, the guy that has figured out that C4s can stick to people, and just wanders around sticking them on to people. Same with Ike dittos, there's always that one dude that either Aether spams or Counter spams. The best dittos are probably Pika Dittos or Kirby Dittos, because both are so fun to play.

pika! pika!

Smash Rookie
Ditto's are an amazing way to test whos the better brawler, esp. when your maining a Captain Falcon or a Ganondorf, you learn so much from the other player. Personally I find it to be a pretty good challenge.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Ditto's are an amazing way to test whos the better brawler, esp. when your maining a Captain Falcon or a Ganondorf, you learn so much from the other player. Personally I find it to be a pretty good challenge.
No Dittos arent the best way to test who is better ;_____;

Someone will do better in Dittos others wont. I 2stocked a Yoshi mainer (who is everytime good placed in turneys) while only playing Yoshi in Time per Week or so :/

I was KOd by a not-gaw-player while defeating him when he uses other characters (mains and things like that)

Dittos are not more then facing an oppenent with the same Pros and Cons. You cant say the winner of a ditto is the better one, he only is the better one in this match-up ;)

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
Ganon ditto's beat Falcon ditto's by just a smidge.

Cuz with falcon..when someone does a Knee or a Fpunch everyone is like Oh yeah!

When It's a Ganondorf Ditto
Thunder stomp = Oh yeah!.
Fsmash = OH hell no!
Ftilt = Oh no he didn't!
Warlock Punch = Oh dam son!
Flight of Ganon = Oh crap it's supaman
Ganoncide = OH SNAP, GTFO OUT, and take your dog wit you!

>.>

I would not make this up.

Though Falcon's stuff has a lot of excitement...it's not consistent...where as Ganondorf, if he hits with something you gotta start break dancing immedietly to shake off the Epicness before you die from over exposure.

Top Bottom