• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
This game gets easier to find scum when there's a short amount of people here.

T-Block's gonna be staying alive and so is John.

If gheb dies,

J
Macman
Clover

Will be looked onto.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I might actually play this to the end if really that much depends on me. Though you guys haven't made any progress anyway since I last posted. Macman's still misinterpreting Soup's actions and he obviously won't be swayed.

Also, whoever suggested that the play toDay must be between myself and Macman needs to stfu. If you guys don't lynch John idk what's wrong with you lost. If Macman thinks Soup's behaviour towards me makes me scum then he has no reason to not want John dead right now. But he's not thinking that far ahead and that may lose us the game in the end. John is the play toDay and the final scumbag is most likely between J and T-Block.

The problem is that Macman will remove all of town's options to get a legit lynch through given the way he's playing. I don't know why you're being such a detriment, you've tunneled people so many times in the past and you were wrong often enough ... I don't see why you're still so stubborn. You are the only one who actually thinks that your arguments are more convincing than mine so you're really not contributing anything. Even if I stay in the game this whole thing will remain a bust ... not because I'm barely there or because T / J are constantly on each other's throats - but because of you refusing to consider *any* options other than my lynch, which only finds support by yourself [disregarding tactical speculation on my modkill, which I will try to avoid if it helps us to win this and hopefully will be rendered obsolete now]. So yeah, you can either get your act together and accept that I'm not scum, plain and simple or you're going to be a huge detriment because you make any other lynch impossible.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vote John

^ this is not up for debate anymore imo. J whiteknighting him really did cost us quite a lot tbh and I think it may be our last chance to rectify this error.

Also, J's game has nothing to do with why I quit. But given the state of this game I might make an exception because I feel like I really owe you [and Ryu] that much.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I might actually play this to the end if really that much depends on me. Though you guys haven't made any progress anyway since I last posted. Macman's still misinterpreting Soup's actions and he obviously won't be swayed.

Also, whoever suggested that the play toDay must be between myself and Macman needs to stfu. If you guys don't lynch John idk what's wrong with you lost. If Macman thinks Soup's behaviour towards me makes me scum then he has no reason to not want John dead right now. But he's not thinking that far ahead and that may lose us the game in the end. John is the play toDay and the final scumbag is most likely between J and T-Block.

The problem is that Macman will remove all of town's options to get a legit lynch through given the way he's playing. I don't know why you're being such a detriment, you've tunneled people so many times in the past and you were wrong often enough ... I don't see why you're still so stubborn. You are the only one who actually thinks that your arguments are more convincing than mine so you're really not contributing anything. Even if I stay in the game this whole thing will remain a bust ... not because I'm barely there or because T / J are constantly on each other's throats - but because of you refusing to consider *any* options other than my lynch, which only finds support by yourself [disregarding tactical speculation on my modkill, which I will try to avoid if it helps us to win this and hopefully will be rendered obsolete now]. So yeah, you can either get your act together and accept that I'm not scum, plain and simple or you're going to be a huge detriment because you make any other lynch impossible.

i'm being a detriment for wanting my strongest scumread dead?

Also dunno where you got this 'you've tunneled a lot in the past' thing from

you're painting me as this huge detriment to town just for wanting you dead. My tunneling on you (for all of 1 whole Day) is the sole cause that this game is busted? I don't understand it, is this not what you're supposed to do in mafia, push who you think is scum? I'm being a detriment because i've spent only 1 Day trying to push your lynch? If I said this about anyone else would I have been a detriment in your eyes?

now that you're back, I probably won't get what I want. I'm still gonna keep pushing for it. What I want to avoid is a situation with me and you in lylo, where I'd be the obvious lynch choice if tb/J were already dead. I'd rather deal with this problem today than later on when there are less players in the town that I trust to be logical/not-scum

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
@Gheb - I'm mainly going by PoE at this point. I'm town, also pretty confident in J town and Vinyl town and John town. Which leaves yourself (who I've still had a pretty decent town lean on for a while) and then Macman and T-Block, my main picks.
This game gets easier to find scum when there's a short amount of people here.

T-Block's gonna be staying alive and so is John.

If gheb dies,

J
Macman
Clover

Will be looked onto.
ok so,

Clover, Vinyl, J, and John himself don't support a John lynch (i'm also not gonna budge on gheb) so it doesn't seem like that'll happen.

I'm the only one who wants a gheb lynch, though Clover might swing that way. And i'm not sure about john/vinyl, but as it stands now I'm not sure that that'll happen.

Tb lynch, J and Clover are behind it. (maybe John and Gheb) so this could happen. But J for the love of gawd can you respond to my #1758[url]. Anyone else who would be down for a TB lynch should take a look at it.

J Lynch, TB and Vinyl wants it, (maybe John and Gheb). So this also could happen. JOhn is the wildcard cuz noone knows where he stands on anything and can push various lynches.

My lynch: Vinyl and Clover are down. J could probably swing my way. and then John's there too.

then there are not much talk about a Clover and Vinyl lynch. (I've been neglecting them as well)

so the current landscape for lynches is all over the place, we have a day to come together and decide who to lynch (well you guys do, I already know where my vote'll be)

so what's gonna happen?

T-block

B2B TST
Macman: You wouldn't vote John even if we were going to NL? =\ What about J?

Clover and Vinyl.: - We need to know WHY you think John is town, and whether you would be willing to vote him to avoid a No Lynch toDay. Gheb, Macman, and I all think John is scum for very similar reasoning. Even if you think both scum are in us three, there is at least one townie (in fact, likely three townies imo) who holds that reasoning, so it can't be completely bogus - give it some serious consideration please. Macman is correct when he says we need to get coordinated, so we really need to hear your voices on this.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
There is nothing particularly scummy of him to consider a lunch on him, except for the possibility of soup bussing him, which I find it as Bull.

T-block

B2B TST
If he were at three votes though, and we needed your vote to lynch him, would you?

Can you sort all the players into these three categories for us
-Want to lynch
-Would vote if needed
-Refuse to vote

Clover, you too.

T-block

B2B TST
Vote John

^ this is not up for debate anymore imo. J whiteknighting him really did cost us quite a lot tbh and I think it may be our last chance to rectify this error.

Also, J's game has nothing to do with why I quit. But given the state of this game I might make an exception because I feel like I really owe you [and Ryu] that much.

Thanks for sticking around.

I need to point out though that we could have had a John lynch yesterDay but you said it was a "bad wagon" >=(

I wouldn't mind seeing you sort the playerlist as well. Would you vote J with me? =x

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
If he were at three votes though, and we needed your vote to lynch him, would you?
In case if one is not active to vote him and if we're almost at risk of ending the day in No lynch.

Want to lynch: Macman
Would vote if needed: J, Clover, Gheb
Refuse to vote: John, T-Block

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It is now Day 4,

Not Voting (3): Clover, John2k4, Vinyl.,
John2k4 (2): T-block, Gheb_01,
Gheb_01 (1): Macman,
No Lynch: (1): J,

Deadline Extention(1): T-Block

deadline is August 16 11:59 pm CST

with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
>Says to do deadline extension
>Doesn't request it himself

Request Deadline Extension

Better now than ever.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I need to point out though that we could have had a John lynch yesterDay but you said it was a "bad wagon" >=(
Yeah because of the people who were on it.

I was also voting / pushing John's lynch the entire time yesterDay, it was just that eventualy John had 2 votes whereas TB and Inferno had 3 votes each and only Macman and me were left to vote. With 5 votes to lynch a John lynch wouldn't have worked out because nobody seemed to be willing to budge [just like it looks to be happening right now].

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Want to lynch: John
Would vote if needed: J, T-Block
Refuse to vote: Everybody else

Want to lynch: J, John
Would vote if needed: Gheb, Clover
Refuse to vote: Macman, Vinyl
Want to lynch: Gheb
Would vote if needed:
Refuse to vote: Everyone else
Want to lynch: T-Block
Would vote if needed: Gheb-Macman/John
John is the only one with two 'want to lynch'-votes. J would vote him if needed but John obviously won't vote himself ... which means it's basically up to Clover at this point to decide whether John is the play toDay or somebody else.

Vinyl's list just seems random to me, can't help it. Macman lynch seems to be pretty much out of the blue. Why of all people is he Vinyl's preferred lynch? He'd also vote for Clover but refuses to vote for John or T-Block, two of the most likely plays for toDay.

Request deadline extension

It's imperative that Clover and John show up again toDay and make clear whose lynch they're supporting and who they don't want dead. I seriously hope Clover doesn't refuse to lynch John or else this Day phase will become a drag as everything else seems to be just a massive circle-jerk.

Clover

Smash Rookie
Request deadline extension

-Want to lynch: T-Block
-Would vote if needed: Macman, Gheb, John
-Refuse to vote: Vinyl, J

Aside from the Soup connection which is present, I don't see much other convincing reasoning behind a John lynch. Would be willing to throw a vote in that direction if nothing else can be agreed on, today. Definitely not wanting to end in a NL.

Macman's lack of flexibility and John still not doing anything are making this overly difficult to get much of anything done.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It is now Day 4,

Not Voting (3): Clover, John2k4, Vinyl.,
John2k4 (2): T-block, Gheb_01,
Gheb_01 (1): Macman,
No Lynch: (1): J,

Deadline Extension(4): T-Block, J, Gheb, Clover,

deadline is August 20 11:59 pm CST

with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

T-block

B2B TST
Want to lynch: J, John
Would vote if needed: Gheb, Clover
Refuse to vote: Macman, Vinyl
Want to lynch: Gheb
Would vote if needed:
Want to lynch: T-Block
Would vote if needed: Gheb-Macman/John
Want to lynch: John
Would vote if needed: J, T-Block
Refuse to vote: Everybody else
-Want to lynch: T-Block
-Would vote if needed: Macman, Gheb, John
-Refuse to vote: Vinyl, J
| Want to Lynch | Would vote | Refuse to vote
T-block | 2 [J, Clover] | 1 [Gheb] | 2 [Macman, Vinyl.]
Macman | 1 [Vinyl.] | 2 [J, Clover] | 2 [T-block, Gheb]
J | 1 [T-block] | 2 [Vinyl., Gheb] | 2 [Macman, Clover]
Vinyl. | 0 | 0 | 5 [all]
Gheb | 1 [Macman] | 4 [T-block, J, Vinyl., Clover] | 0
Clover | 0 | 2 [T-block, Vinyl.] | 3 [Macman, J, Gheb]

T-block

B2B TST
I missed John wtf

| Want to Lynch | Would vote | Refuse to vote
T-block | 2 [J, Clover] | 1 [Gheb] | 2 [Macman, Vinyl.]
Macman | 1 [Vinyl.] | 2 [J, Clover] | 2 [T-block, Gheb]
J | 1 [T-block] | 2 [Vinyl., Gheb] | 2 [Macman, Clover]
Vinyl. | 0 | 0 | 5 [all]
Gheb | 1 [Macman] | 4 [T-block, J, Vinyl., Clover] | 0
Clover | 0 | 2 [T-block, Vinyl.] | 3 [Macman, J, Gheb]
John | 2 [T-block, Gheb] | 2 [J, Clover] | 2 [Macman, Vinyl.]

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
and neither of them have commented on my #1758 (wow, I've asked them so many times that I remember the post number from memory)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Gheb's the only person that noone is unwilling to vote. In order to not step on anyone's toes, we should just go with him

=D

Top Bottom