• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

T-block

B2B TST
| Want to Lynch | Would vote | Refuse to vote
T-block | 3 [J, Clover, John] | 1 [Gheb] | 2 [Macman, Vinyl.]
Macman | 1 [Vinyl.] | 3 [J, Clover, John] | 2 [T-block, Gheb]
J | 1 [T-block] | 2 [Vinyl., Gheb] | 3 [Macman, Clover, John]
Vinyl. | 0 | 1 [John] | 5 [Macman, T-block, J, Gheb, Clover]
Gheb | 1 [Macman] | 5 [T-block, J, Vinyl., Clover, John] | 0
Clover | 0 | 3 [T-block, Vinyl., John] | 3 [Macman, J, Gheb]
John | 2 [T-block, Gheb] | 2 [J, Clover] | 2 [Macman, Vinyl.]

T-block

B2B TST
macman, if you don't stop being so goddamn stubborn i'm going to be lynched over john -_- i know you're perfectly okay with the john lynch, so make that heard please.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
And this is where Macman is becoming detrimental. If you keep on being such a stubborn little child you're not getting anything you want. The only thing that you're accomplishing right now is that you make everything other than a T-Block lynch impossible. I know you were OK with John dead yesterDay. Don't be a ****** and screw the game now. This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say that *you* are the reason this game is busted. Because you make it impossible to play. And you are *not* actually playing anymore either. Vote John already, sheesh.

@macman/gheb: when you were rereading soup, what did you think of soup/clover?
It doesn't seem like there's been a lot of interactions between them at all.

:059:

T-block

B2B TST
Here's what's gonna happen:

Macman, Gheb and I are going to place our votes on John.
J, Clover, and John will likely place their votes on me.

Then it'll be up to Vinyl to choose who the play is between us.

Sorry that it came down to two people in your refuse-to-lynch pile, Vinyl, but that's the way the numbers worked out =\

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You said in 1864 you'd do it. Be a hero, Vinyl.

Talk to me then - why are you so against lynching John? Why do you think he's town?
I would, but I stated only if we're at risk of being close no lynch and if no one's active to vote.

And I already told you that there's nothing scummy of him at all rather than the possibility of soup/john team, where soup busses john.
And you though, you claimed a reporting role or something, if I recall??? That's something I'll be alright with for today.

T-block

B2B TST
And what's scummy about Macman then, that you want his lynch?

I'm a neighbourizer. If I were to use my ability on you toNight, I would be able to talk to you privately toMorrow during the Day.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well, here's something I'll admit. I don't have a reason or case to make on mac, but it's something I feel that I should really look onto.

Anything else would be out of my interest, except for gheb and J.
And I'm pretty confident clover's trying to get out of this by his innocence.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
These scum feels are not random though, they're based on what their posts express.
Still, I can't describe it myself.

Further more, deciding between you and john is like a lose-lose.

T-block

B2B TST
Well... if ever there was a time to look into something, it would be now, since we're nearing the end of the game one way or another.

Do you have a reason for actually having John as town, rather than just not scummy?

I don't understand why you don't see anything scummy about John and refuse to vote him, but then you have anything scummy against Macman either, yet you want him dead.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Everyone who wants to lynch TBLOCK read this:

i believe it does.

inferno proved there was a ninja. And if we believe clover, than there;s also a roleblocker. If tblock successfully proves his role, its unlikely that he'll be a mafioso who has two powers.

Of course he might get roleblocked and clover might get killed. But if that happens, clover proves that there is a roleblocker, and that the two remaining scum are ninja/roleblocker, not neighborizer. This however doesn't mean much if tblock doesn't get to prove his role, but the fact that tblock claimed it in the first place looks better for him.

He shouldn't be the play today for the sole reason of giving him the chance to prove his role. (meh, this might make J think the macman/tb pair is more legit, but my reasoning is sound J. You know this!)

J and Tblock, I really need you two to hop off each others nuts and help me lynch gheb, because if you two don't come around to it it won't happen.
jeez

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
tblock, john's not the only option...

every single person would be willing to lynch gheb, why doesn't it happen? this way we don't put vinyl in a terrible spot

J please don't lynch tblock... read my post

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Here's what's gonna happen:

Macman, Gheb and I are going to place our votes on John.
J, Clover, and John will likely place their votes on me.

Then it'll be up to Vinyl to choose who the play is between us.

Sorry that it came down to two people in your refuse-to-lynch pile, Vinyl, but that's the way the numbers worked out =\
wow even if i succumbed and voted john, we wouldn't have enough for a lynch... clearly gheb is the only reasonable option

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
also gheb, respond to that post about tblock and why he isn't the play today. Do you or do you not agree?

T-block

B2B TST
because john and i have 3 people who actually want the lynch, rather than just settling for it, while you are the only one for whom gheb is the preferred lynch. my putting gheb in the second column is very much a compromise that only occurred because you, macman, are my strongest town read and you want him dead so badly. i think the slot is very likely to flip town, and i almost put him in "refuse to lynch".

also macman, consider that if we lynch gheb toDay, the j/john/clover voting block has majority tomorrow -_-

T-block

B2B TST
look, j is not going to address your post because he's scum and does not have a good response to it. he's going to shirk it off just as he has dodged all of my requests/accusations towards him all game. just read 1677 to 1682 again and realize that he clearly isn't thinking about what my role means for my alignment.

clover is not going to address it. he's either scum or he's so blinded by j's garbage that he can't even explain why i'm scum, much less defend form reasoning that points to my being town.

i don't need to convince you that john is not going to respond to it.

how much longer are you going to put up with this? haven't you played with j before? how long are you going to tolerate this bull**** play before you realize "hey, maybe there's actually scum play in this"?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
sigh

i need a guarantee from town that if I die tonight, gheb will get lynched tomorrow. (this is unlikely since gheb'll probably want me in lylo with him)

i need a guarantee that if john flips scum that you, tblock, will vote gheb tomorrow if you're alive.

gimme a sec while i figure out a night action plan

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
ill amend the second part to you have to lynch gheb if i still want him dead tmrw. (which is highly likely)

but if i die tonight and gheb stays a live and wins the game ill be so salty

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The person who wins the Want to Lynch category is T-Block. The next in line is Gheb. Then followed by John. So....

TB said:
if you vote j with me (t-block, gheb, vinyl, macman), i will put my vote on gheb toMorrow and i won't move it
Where in the world did you get a J vote possibility toDay? Get outta here you silly canadian.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yet he ignores another request to respond to my post.

i sure hope good ol J will take a look at it by the next time he posts

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I am reading up from behind you....

I'm sorry I can't think of a good name right now. ^^"

*just read it*

**** you Macman. Just **** you with your logic.

God ****it. ;_;

There is no reason to believe him whatsoever at this point but grrr. It's a good thing we have an extra lynch.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Mac, I'll give you Gheb toDay.

Unvote
Vote: Gheb_01

TB, you are neighborizing me toNight. You are not deviating from this whatsoever.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It's purely because you beat me out....with logic...that I can't refute at this time.

So bitter right now hahaha.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I can't believe this is actually happening. J, if you're not scum I will massacre you post-game.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
every single person would be willing to lynch gheb, why doesn't it happen? this way we don't put vinyl in a terrible spot
I shouldn't be a play and it shoud NEVER happen that in a situation like this - where J expresses that my arguments are stronger than yours and T-Block even sees me as partly mod-cleared - I am an undisputed lynch contender. Like, how ridiculous is this? Since when am I a better play than J or Vinyl? I'm not a play at all - I haven't even been scummy.

John, T-Block, J and Vinyl are all infintely better lynches than I. The only thing you learn upon my town flip is that Macman has been playing like a ****** [which anybody with half a brain can already tell NOW] and that Soup didn't have the balls to mislynch me when he had the chance to switch to moth instead. Currently, we're most likely in a 5 vs 2 situation. If you lynch me toDay you'll end up in lylo and lose the most active player and the one who cares about winning this entire thing the most. You'll end up with John still being around, with Macman/Vinyl being clueless and with Jblock still being on each other's throats ... and the only guy sensible enough to un-muck this BS and one of the only people who was like never scummy in this entire game was killed by your hands. This can't possibly be what you want.

Also, the who-wants-whom-lynched list just confirms what I've been suspecting since I got **** on Day 1: that scum is setting me up for a mislynch in lategame. Everybody is kinda OK with me dead, nobody except Macman particularly for it but in the end it'd be OK to lynch me ... because Macman says so and it's suuuuch a good opportunity to get rid of me and kick town into lylo, right? If you think the entire town except Macman thinks the same way about me [despite very different estimations of my play] then I can't trust you guys to be able to win this game. Macman, stop ruining the game already and switch to John already.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Mmmkay.

So Gheb, where should my vote be in your opinion? Consider John off the table and sadly/regrettably/bitterly/dshaujaytjrsly TB as well.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
i need a guarantee from town that if I die tonight, gheb will get lynched tomorrow. (this is unlikely since gheb'll probably want me in lylo with him)
What?

i need a guarantee that if john flips scum that you, tblock, will vote gheb tomorrow if you're alive.
WHAT?!?

This is plain and utter bull****. You say I wouldn't NK you because I'd want you in lylo which is dumb. Why the **** would I want you in lylo? And why would it change anything about how town should act toMorrow? You're basically saying "If I die lynch him and if I don't die I'll lynch him". Not only is this 100% ******** but you're also saying nothing that you haven't said a million times yet. ****ing *do* something already gogdamnit.

2nd quote has to be a joke, like wtf.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Unvote

Yeah, what I read checked out. I don't think Soup+Gheb = a team at all. There is one post in particular I will go quote in just a bit. I do have one thing to say. I really regret swinging that Moth lynch and not letting Gheb be lynched D1. It would have made this scenario way easier.

I really don't know where to put my vote at the moment so I will decide in the morningish.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
if you vote j with me (t-block, gheb, vinyl, macman), i will put my vote on gheb toMorrow and i won't move it
WHAT KIND OF BS IS THIS ARE YOU ********.

We're one mislynch away from mylo and you're forging ridiculous gambit with the most unreliable playerslot alive? A gambit that includes lynching me [townie] and J [not the #1 play for like everybody] - two of the three remaining players that actually make attempts to seriously play this game? Why the **** would you want town to exterminate itself in a manner like this? Posts like that are a huge reason why I'd still prefer your lynch over J's right now. John has to go first though.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You guys are all such dumb ****ing *******s, just stop pissing me off already holy **** you mother****ers I DID DO EVERYTHING I COULD ALL GAME YOU *******S SERIOUSLY IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE JUST TELL IT INTO MY FACE AND ILL REPLACE OUT.

For real, this isn't about me 'doing something against my wagon' BECAUSE I DID SO THE WHOLE ****ING GAME YOU DUMBTARDS. I spend the my entire playtime getting rid of you ******* and all you can say is 'do something about it'?!?

Seriously J / Soup, you two are like the worst pieces of parasite cancer. Have fun getting *******ed by scum like it happened in G3S #2, LoM, Celeb Rehab and like every other game recently. I really don't know what else I can do / say now, you guys just make it look like you're just lynching me because you can't stand me.

Replace me or modkill me or something, I'm not dealing with this any longer.

These quotes give me a serious disconnection from Soup+Gheb and I really doubt there is a scum-team between the two.

And funny enough, as I was flipping through the pages of the game. I saw a post from Vinyl that looked odd and it was his push on Inferno because it was very hollow and Vinyl has more or less taken a back-seat lately except to say John isn't a lynch candidate along with TB. John still feels town because there were some posts during D2 that make me really scream townie with John like certain questions give me dummy town and his responses just feel genuine.

Top Bottom