• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It happened after he was evicted from Big Brother but I really hope that wasn't the reason. He's been saying he wanted to quit for a while so it seems he finally did.

T-block

B2B TST
if that's why he dropped in the middle of this game, that's ****ing stupid. i hope he has a better explanation than that.

seven left, assuming two scum:

also assuming gheb is going to die:

if gheb is town (which i think he is), we need to hit scum if we lynch toDay. if we lynch town and then gheb flips town on modkill, scum wins in 2v2 toMorrow. if we do not lynch, then a townflip from gheb puts us in 5-man lylo toMorrow.

if gheb is scum then great. we have leeway.

best course of action is to let gheb die to modkill, and then lynch john if he flips scum. but if he's town, then we need to lynch correctly from this point on, so we might as well wait until toMorrow

so J, stop advocating a lynch someone (me) then let gheb die plan. it's painfully obvious you're setting yourself up to win by toMorrow, and i wish others would see it >=(

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Possibly, it is dependent on wording.

And TB, of course I'm setting up the win for toMorrow. I'm setting it up for a town victory.

So you are suggesting John+Gheb lynches?

Gosh, I want you dead and you have lived too far. Go back to being abducted.

T-block

B2B TST
i'm suggesting let gheb die to the modkill, then if that doesn't end the Day we lynch john

which doesn't have the possibility of town losing like yours does

gheb is town. mod didn't entertain the possibility of the Day continuing after his modkill.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So you are suggesting the modkill...while still pro-claiming Gheb is town and saying the mod slipped...

Can you explain how that is pro-town if you are actively letting someone you believe is town be modkilled over possibly lynching someone else?

T-block

B2B TST
that might be your worst attempt at twisting my words into something scummy yet. i didn't think you could do any better than your earlier posts.

gheb is going to die regardless of what we do. my plan gives us the best chance to win in light of that.

i don't WANT gheb to die. i'm planning assuming gheb's death.

ffs

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I wasn't trying to twist anything you said. It was a legit question. If you feel your plan is the best, than request Gheb's modkill like I have. Or we could just do it the fair and easy way and do this.

Unvote
Vote: Gheb_01

T-block

B2B TST
So you are suggesting the modkill...while still pro-claiming Gheb is town and saying the mod slipped...

Can you explain how that is pro-town if you are actively letting someone you believe is town be modkilled over possibly lynching someone else?
you're trying to paint me in a bad light by accusing me of letting gheb die when i think he's town. it's a pretty huge twist from what i actually said.

are you ********? if we lynch gheb, that's not following my plan - that's just lynching gheb. my plan also allows us to use our lynch if gheb flips scum. it's only the same as lynching gheb if he flips town. but i guess you know he'll flip town, right?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
you're trying to paint me in a bad light by accusing me of letting gheb die when i think he's town. it's a pretty huge twist from what i actually said.

are you ********? if we lynch gheb, that's not following my plan - that's just lynching gheb. my plan also allows us to use our lynch if gheb flips scum. it's only the same as lynching gheb if he flips town. but i guess you know he'll flip town, right?
The red is scummy as balls. You said you feel Gheb is going to flip town anyways regardless of the modkill so you actually shouldn't have a problem with just lynching him. You've also yet to take a firm stance on anything that Macman has said but qualified with "I like Gheb as town, but I like this from you." you've been playing the middle ground. And also you said that you wouuld lynch Gheb>Macman but now you feel Gheb is more town, so what does that make you of Macman now.

Let's play with your logic some more. So you think Gheb will flip town, what do you make of Macman then?

If I were to agree to lynch John in order to shove the final nail in your coffin, would you agree to a John lynch and Gheb modkill toDay?

T-block

B2B TST
yeah i think it's likely that there won't be a difference between lynching him and letting him be modkilled. but there's LITERALLY NO DOWNSIDE to choosing the latter, in case i'm wrong about his alignment, but there's the very clear upside of allowing us to still lynch if i am wrong. there's only no upside if i were 100% sure gheb was town.

you're not even reading my posts - macman is my strongest town read. i made that pretty clear when i said i was considering letting him control my vote

i'm not interested in making deals with you. i've stated what i think is the best course of action. i am considering J/Clover instead of J/John, but that's something that can be addressed toMorrow.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It's more so people have been ignoring my prods and posting elsewhere.

However I am still giving a chance for him to post until the end of the day.

If he doesn't I modkill.

:phone:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
woah this game has week long deadlines? why does it feel like it's been wayyyyyy longer.

also is gheb playing in other games? what coulda spurred this indefinite v/la crap?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
It happened after he was evicted from Big Brother but I really hope that wasn't the reason. He's been saying he wanted to quit for a while so it seems he finally did.
nvm, shoulda read all the new posts before posting.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
if he's town then i'd feel pretty bad and would just go from there.

im still convinced about gheb/john

but to be completely honest, i've been considering a Gheb and J pair (don't hate me) it just feels weird that you're voting him now that it's likely that he'll die. but I highly doubt this

idk man, i don't really have a plan. its lynch gheb and watch him flip scum then lynch john and watch him flip scum

T-block

B2B TST
@mod: please let him know that all i'm asking him to do is to come in and prod dodge

if gheb doesn't have to die, then my plan would be to lynch john (only because i don't think i'll be getting a j lynch), and then push for j. pretty confident in gheb town given everything that's transpired.

but we wait until deadline to execute that plan. if gheb doesn't post, we switch back to letting him be modkilled.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So TB is suggesting a NL...hmm we could actually just do that.

Unvote
Vote: No Lynch

That way we don't run the risk of having Gheb + ML happening and we can get what we want sooner with this modkill business.

T-block

B2B TST
the way the mod phrased it makes it sound like we're not going to get our lynch even if gheb flips scum, since it happens at deadline, so this is the best we can do

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
no lynch is great if ghebscum modkill,

always wanna keep the number odd.

modslip is weird but im too confident in ghebScum and he's the only lynch i'll be advocating for the rest of the game until he's dead

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
No Lynch is great regardless of Gheb being town or scum in this scenario. So join me on it.

I hat Gheb for putting us in this situation but what can you do?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
this situation is hella whack tho

other whack things:
john being awful and doing literally nothing at all this entire game
the whack AtE bull**** that occurred
the rake/soup fiasco leading to us getting 2 pro-town deaths despite our terribad play
my inactivity
tb/J's bickering
radical fiction dying so early (sorry guys for being ******** earlier)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
not much we can do.

And we can't actually go with a no lynch right this moment... since that would occur before gheb got modkilled, so noone would die. We should just not lynch anyone and let the modkill/no lynch occur simultaneously. (the day ends with no vote majority on anyone)

i feel like there isn't much more left to be said today, tho I did want to hear stuff from john but he's patently useless.

but i guess we're just gonna have to wait 2 more days

John2k4

The End of an Era
Back, skimmed through, cool with a NL based on what I read in the past page.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
No Lynch is great regardless of Gheb being town or scum in this scenario. So join me on it.
well ghebTown would me the day ended so it wouldn't matter what lynch we did

actually, we might as well lynch gheb now if the plan is to just let him get modkilled and then no lynch? or is the whole point to give gheb a chance to prod dodge..?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
is it smart to announce who you're neighborizing btw? you don't want scum to kill them off in an effort to keep you unclaimed.

I would neighborize John if I were you, because if he dies, it's better for the game anyways since a decent number of people think he's scum.

T-block

B2B TST
uh... that's exactly what i'm preparing for. j's not gonna die because he's scum.

could do john, but there's a chance he might not even be in the thread to confirm anything.

i'm likely going to be roleblocked anyways so it probs won't make a difference.

Top Bottom