• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Macman, I see no reason for my vote to not be on TB at this point. He has lived FAR too long for my tastes.

And fine, I'll try and do a re-read of the game but your entire read seems to be based on one fact.

If John is scum, I will not only be mad at myself for giving so much benefit of the doubt, but also John for tricking me.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Not when it became so obvious that the Gheb wagon was BS to begin with. And the way Soup kept his options open until the very end would've been noticed at least by Brodancer. There was a reason why Soup kept his vote on the easier target throughout the entire Day 1.

:059:
no it didn't your wagon remained the biggest one by far the ENTIRE day.

soup looked 28329x better the sworddancer. Noone would have given a **** even if sworddancer had noticed something like that. Which wouldn't even make sense cuz noone would blame soup for jumping on your wagon if you were town.

it doesn't make sense for soup to have kept his options open yet continually appear to be for your lynch. He wasn't nearly as hesitant with voting anyone else like he was with you

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
J if you don't unvote TB... i swear to GOD

and no, that's all that necessary. Reread the game **** is so blatant. Soup should and WOULD have gone with the gheb lynch if gheb was town. theres no reason for soup to have not ONCE have voted gheb, yet *****ed about him being scummy the entire time
Uhm, there's a bunch of reasons for Soup to play like that. One of those reasons is that he needs an excuse to actually jump the wagon. If you read D1 as carefully as you claim to you'd realize that other than some whack questions Soup never actually bothered to point out in what way I was supposedly scummy. He just needed to repeatedly mention it so it doesn't come out of the blue when the mislynch is inevitable. If that wasn't Soup's plan he would've voted me right away.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
If John is scum, I will not only be mad at myself for giving so much benefit of the doubt, but also John for tricking me.
I'm also kind of annoyed that Gheb's and Johns AtE's have led me astray... but w/e

I'm not 100% confident about john as I am gheb tho.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Macman, why the hell not T-Block?

That is one read I do not get that you have flip-flopped on for no apparant reason.

Excuse me for sounding harsh but I'm just like "..." at how anyone can think TB is town at this point.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Noone would have given a **** even if sworddancer had noticed something like that. Which wouldn't even make sense cuz noone would blame soup for jumping on your wagon if you were town.
I don't know why you say such things. Neither statement is anywhere near correct, especially since you couldn't even know. The wagon on me was falling apart in no time and if Soup had decided to hammer at that point he would've gotten MAJOR flak ... I don't see how you can even deny this fact.

And people def. would've cared if Sworddancer pointed it out. He was like undisputed town and the only people that gave him flak are confirmed scumbags.

it doesn't make sense for soup to have kept his options open yet continually appear to be for your lynch. He wasn't nearly as hesitant with voting anyone else like he was with you
This proves that you aren't actually keeping track of facts. Soup was voting John the whole time. Saying he wasn't hesitating as much on other people ... is worthless because he never voted anybody other than John and Moth.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Uhm, there's a bunch of reasons for Soup to play like that. One of those reasons is that he needs an excuse to actually jump the wagon. If you read D1 as carefully as you claim to you'd realize that other than some whack questions Soup never actually bothered to point out in what way I was supposedly scummy. He just needed to repeatedly mention it so it doesn't come out of the blue when the mislynch is inevitable. If that wasn't Soup's plan he would've voted me right away.

um no, his excuse was thinking you are scum. Like everyone else on your wagon and like's been saying the entire time. wtf

YOUR "MISLYNCH" WAS INEVITABLE. but both you and soup (and others [including me] to be completely fair) started the whole inactive **** which directed the lynch away from you. noone would have blamed soup for joining your wagon. i don't even know how you think is an actual point. Scum hop on town mislynches all the time (uhhh like with ****in shadow moth) yet noone gives them ****

it's also weird that both of you said you want john dead out of the inactives but both swung to shadow moth. (but we can come back to this after we lynch ghebScum)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
in addition, I actually began reading d1 expecting to find reasoning for tblockScum that I had thought before given soup/gheb/tblocks interactions. But that completely changed when I actually reread and understood those connections.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
YOUR "MISLYNCH" WAS INEVITABLE. but both you and soup (and others [including me] to be completely fair) started the whole inactive **** which directed the lynch away from you. noone would have blamed soup for joining your wagon. i don't even know how you think is an actual point. Scum hop on town mislynches all the time (uhhh like with ****in shadow moth) yet noone gives them ****
I didn't start ****. There are just times at Day 1 when somebody suggests lynching an inactive player and see what people think and I responded to that. Saying that this directed away from lynching me is complete garbage. In fact, people were pushing me *harder* after talk of lynching inactive happens. It had virtually no effect whatsoever on my wagon. I had to spew a lot of bad words to get it into people's heads than I am town, which was way after inactive lynches were proposed. It dawned on people that I was not scummy, plain and simple ... and that's when it was obvious for Soup that lynching Moth was way safer for him than lynching me. Had he hammered me a minute before my wagon fell apart he would've gotten **** on, especially with how hard he was whaffling on lynching me and keeping his damn vote glued to John.

it's also weird that both of you said you want john dead out of the inactives but both swung to shadow moth. (but we can come back to this after we lynch ghebScum)
I never said that I think of John as a better lynch than Moth, on Day 1. And Soup *did* vote John the entire time.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Except I'm not scum at all. Seriously Macman, your entire 'case' is just a whack interpretation of Soup not having the guts to actually vote me. Which is already weird enough to base your case on considering scumSoup would've definitely voted scumGheb in such a situation.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I don't know why you say such things. Neither statement is anywhere near correct, especially since you couldn't even know. The wagon on me was falling apart in no time and if Soup had decided to hammer at that point he would've gotten MAJOR flak ... I don't see how you can even deny this fact.

And people def. would've cared if Sworddancer pointed it out. He was like undisputed town and the only people that gave him flak are confirmed scumbags.
it makes complete sense. your argument is that soup was hesitant to vote you because he was worried that someone like sworddancer would give him **** for hopping on your wagon on your "mislynch".

this is illogical because.

1. Soup was pushing you the entire day and it wouldn't have been out of place to hop on your wagon. Other players got on your wagon for much less than what soup was claiming and they would have easily looked worse than soup

2. Everyone had soup on his town list

3. Not many (atleast not me) thought sworddancer was obvtown. (i'm not even sure why you specifically mentioned that sword woulda called out soup for being on a potential mislynch. Why swords of all people? and why would he have caalled out soup out of everyone else

4. Your wagon never really died down. It remained strong the entire day except at the very end. Soup could have pushed your lynch with no remorse if he actually wanted to. He never even votes you one ****in time, despite you being his strongest candidate

and more, soup doesn't push you at all d2, despite you being his strongest scum read/most wanted death.

This proves that you aren't actually keeping track of facts. Soup was voting John the whole time. Saying he wasn't hesitating as much on other people ... is worthless because he never voted anybody other than John and Moth.

uh yea, i know?

he voted both of them for no reasoning at all. So no he didn't hesitate. You were his self-proclaimed only real lynch candidate yet despite all that, he doesn't vote you even once.

doesn't make sense

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Except I'm not scum at all. Seriously Macman, your entire 'case' is just a whack interpretation of Soup not having the guts to actually vote me. Which is already weird enough to base your case on considering scumSoup would've definitely voted scumGheb in such a situation.

you keep saying this, yet you never explain why this would be the case.

T-block

B2B TST
J is still trying to pull this **** I see. I still don't really know why I'm so obvscum to you J, and I'm sure no one else knows either.

I think Gheb has been oddly defensive in responding to Macman... kinda questioning whether it's a town response to try to explain someone else's actions in response to a connection case. Trying to explain Soup's actions is kinda like admitting there's a connection to defend from in the first place.

That said, Gheb's explanation does make some sense at first glace. I'll get to a reread I guess.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Soup was pushing you the entire day and it wouldn't have been out of place to hop on your wagon. Other players got on your wagon for much less than what soup was claiming and they would have easily looked worse than soup
Except Soup wasn't actually pushing me. In fact, your whole case is centered around the fact that Soup wasn't actually pushing me but only pretended to do so, wasn't it? If so, why do you now say he *was* pushing me? Was he or was he not?

3. Not many (atleast not me) thought sworddancer was obvtown. (i'm not even sure why you specifically mentioned that sword woulda called out soup for being on a potential mislynch. Why swords of all people? and why would he have caalled out soup out of everyone else
I know Sword's town meta like my back pocket. He's exactly the kind of player who looks out for people who keep their options open until they can safely make their next move, which is exactly what Soup has done. And most people had Sworddancer as town or not scum, the only people who nudged him were Rake / Soup in my memory and both are confirmed scum.

4. Your wagon never really died down. It remained strong the entire day except at the very end. Soup could have pushed your lynch with no remorse if he actually wanted to. He never even votes you one ****in time, despite you being his strongest candidate
If he actually wanted to. Why wouldn't he want to though? If I were his scummate he would've done it without even reconsidering [everybody who's in a scumteam with me gets to learn the art of bussing, just ask J]. The only reason he would've not wanted it to happen was because it would've made him look really bad in retrospect because of my town flip.

and more, soup doesn't push you at all d2, despite you being his strongest scum read/most wanted death.
Which only serves to prove me right. As soon as my wagon fell apart he didn't have the support of the townies to push through with my lynch anymore and opted to look elsewhere. And of course, he also had to fight off Rake with his claim.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think Gheb has been oddly defensive in responding to Macman... kinda questioning whether it's a town response to try to explain someone else's actions in response to a connection case. Trying to explain Soup's actions is kinda like admitting there's a connection to defend from in the first place.
1.) Why should I not be defensive? If I shouldn't be defensive what should I be like?
2.) If I were offensive I would have to think that Macman's scum ... which I don't.
3.) He pointed out a connection so why should I act like it's not there? He backed it up solidly so I'd have no reason to act like he didn't. He bases his case on his interpretation of Soup's behavior, I prove it wrong by providing a better one.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Except Soup wasn't actually pushing me. In fact, your whole case is centered around the fact that Soup wasn't actually pushing me but only pretended to do so, wasn't it? If so, why do you now say he *was* pushing me? Was he or was he not?
There's a clear pattern of soup pretending to being behind a gheb lynch but never actually goes through with it. We know soup is scum, so if gheb was town, wouldn't it make sense for soup to push the most popular wagon on a townie who he's already suspicious of?

I think a better explanation of soup's behavior is that gheb was soups partner, and since gheb had a lot of heat on him and could have been lynched. Soup wanted to appear to be against gheb when he got lynched and flipped scum so that Soup would look like obvtown the next day. But soup didn't want to commit to gheb if there was a chance that someone else would get lynched. Like smoth...

so gheb is definitively scum
I think my point is pretty clear. Shame on you for trying to use this pedantic bull****.

I know Sword's town meta like my back pocket. He's exactly the kind of player who looks out for people who keep their options open until they can safely make their next move, which is exactly what Soup has done. And most people had Sworddancer as town or not scum, the only people who nudged him were Rake / Soup in my memory and both are confirmed scum.
If so why didn't Sworddancer call out soup for voting smoth out of nowhere? It would look a whole lot worse for soup to keep his options open and vote some random than if he kept his options open but eventually pushed the only person he actually had a scum read on.

you argue that if soup voted ghebTown that people would have called him out for how he kept his options open. This doesn't make sense because soup wouldn't have needed to keep his options open cuz your lynch would have been easy to do.

Even then, what soup actually did do, was EXACTLY what you're saying people would have called him out for. (Keeping his options open and then lynching town) But noone called him out for it... looks like you're patently wrong and just coming up with bull****

If he actually wanted to. Why wouldn't he want to though? If I were his scummate he would've done it without even reconsidering [everybody who's in a scumteam with me gets to learn the art of bussing, just ask J]. The only reason he would've not wanted it to happen was because it would've made him look really bad in retrospect because of my town flip.
Why wouldn't he want to? uhhhh maybe because he didn't want his scum partner to die?

He was bussing without the teeth to it. Note he only really started pushing you once it was clear that your wagon was gaining steam, but he never actually commits to helping the wagon. It's easy to see that he was leaving his options open to bus you at the end (if your lynch couldn't be avoided) while looking like he was strongly pushing you all along.

if it wouldve made him look bad in retrospect? then why didn't he have any problem with switching to smoth?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Yeah I'm not really seeing it, Macman. I think the Soup-John connection is much stronger =\
:rolleyes:

the simple question you need to ask yourself, is if gheb was town, and most of town was already behind his lynch, why would Soup continually state his dislike for gheb yet not actually commit to his lynch?

What we see here is that soups actions don't match what he says. And that's only in relation to him wanting gheb dead. It's easy to see that soup wanted people to think that he wanted gheb dead, when in reality soup didn't actually want gheb dead.

and why would that be?

because gheb is soup's partner

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm with Macman on the whole "got prodded, top-tier posts coming toMorrow" thing.

@Swords -

Oh...You mean, like this?

Claiming "You Can Fly," tracker. Two investigative roles? I'm not buying that.

Investigated J on night 1 because of various looming "he's scummy, but I don't know why" assertions from multiple people, as well as to know I'd be able to rely on his reads.

Investigated Swords on night 2 because of multiple "Indy Swords" suggestions, and I felt that getting rid of the Indy was more pressing at the time. But, we got that matter dealt with quickly thereafter.

Unsurprisingly, at this point, they both check out. Was hoping a claim wouldn't be necessary until at least tomorrow, but, this works too. So, yeah, let's get with it.

Vote: Inferno
Here you go Macman.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Not much to do since I don't have a PC, meaning that I can't copypaste via Wii. So I got things to say:

For the love of GOD, stop trying to go for a john lynch.

And if both Mac and Gheb could give out a reason why they're town, that'd be great.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
vinyl if you could unvote me that'd be great

if you could read my posts that'd be great

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Macman, you know I hat you right? (hat = hate but not really)

You coast this entire game just to come in toDay with this grand re-read that is suggests the other side of the fence argument where Gheb is scum and you are town and then making me re-read this dag on game while people still consider me a scum-pick for bad reasonings.

Just grrr at you.

Why couldn't you have done this earlier?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Macman, you know I hat you right? (hat = hate but not really)

You coast this entire game just to come in toDay with this grand re-read that is suggests the other side of the fence argument where Gheb is scum and you are town and then making me re-read this dag on game while people still consider me a scum-pick for bad reasonings.

Just grrr at you.

Why couldn't you have done this earlier?
i mean i shouldda but oh wells

my b

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
This looks like a big pile of ****. To say that you're actually looking on the past plays he has done and probably not look into what I said. and ESPECIALLY NOT even responding what I just said.
what was this referring to?

J, do you think tb is scum for targeting you yesterday? And when you say no, are you sure that you're not letting that affect your actual read of him?

TB, do you really think John and J's interactions yesterday were of two scum partners? You think they manufactured the entire AtE? And that all of the posts between the two were an act? You think it's more likely that J is scum with John, then gheb who didn't directly interact with John once yesterday? (and if im not mistaken, not at all this entire game)

also john you're whack for the pms AtE bull****. Honestly if you can't deal with ppl ****ting on you, then just stop playing mafia bro. Idk why ppl gotta take the game so serious. But none of this matters cuz you're scum and the AtE has been working well for you

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
You used theatre as a reason for why I'm scum.
bro, it's OBVIOUS that you're scum because noone could act town so well. XD

Also I did not use your meta. I just used an example to point out that self voting is not a town tell and that was the one that came to mind. I want to lynch who I think is scum and that's John. Also have Gheb who has done basically nothing as a scum read but I don't see him as a possible lynch today.
ahhh, why have we condemned you inferno! You were right about rake (despite Gheb's ****ty reasoning that only scum would say 'I told you so') and you were right in this post. Inferno was a scholar and a gentleman. A modern day Alan Turing. He led us down the right path and had his eyes set on the future yet we didn't appreciate his contributions and we were the cause of his destruction! Let's do him the honor of winning this game for him and showing that he was right about everything

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
This logic doesn't work, Vinyl. I can't put it into words, it just doesn't work that way. It's complete WIFOM. People don't usually get killed over things like a [harmless] post like that.

Are you trying to make Macman look scummy out of WIFOM?
i hate you

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
It's provable but does not in any way prove your allignment.

:phone:
i believe it does.

inferno proved there was a ninja. And if we believe clover, than there;s also a roleblocker. If tblock successfully proves his role, its unlikely that he'll be a mafioso who has two powers.

Of course he might get roleblocked and clover might get killed. But if that happens, clover proves that there is a roleblocker, and that the two remaining scum are ninja/roleblocker, not neighborizer. This however doesn't mean much if tblock doesn't get to prove his role, but the fact that tblock claimed it in the first place looks better for him.

He shouldn't be the play today for the sole reason of giving him the chance to prove his role. (meh, this might make J think the macman/tb pair is more legit, but my reasoning is sound J. You know this!)

J and Tblock, I really need you two to hop off each others nuts and help me lynch gheb, because if you two don't come around to it it won't happen.

Top Bottom