• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Really J, you think this situation would be easier with Moth around than with me? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

Mmmkay.

So Gheb, where should my vote be in your opinion? Consider John off the table and sadly/regrettably/bitterly/dshaujaytjrsly TB as well.
John and T-Block are the two most likely plays toDay. Why would I consider one of them off the table, let alone *both*? I know you're OK with T-Block lynch and I still think he > you as a lynch toDay. And I'm not expecting you to vote yourself ...

:059:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah, sorry Macman. You're an awesome bro, but no way am I voting Gheb anymore.

Changing my voting thing:

Want lynch: Contemplating
Will lynch: Vinyl/John*for sake of figuring out this slot*/Macman

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Really J, you think this situation would be easier with Moth around than with me? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?
He was replacing out and your lynch would have garnered a lot of information since you were a focal point along with Swords that day-phase. I meant Moth's slot over you slot which has a giant cluster**** surrounding it.

Gheb_01 said:
John and T-Block are the two most likely plays toDay. Why would I consider one of them off the table, let alone *both*? I know you're OK with T-Block lynch and I still think he > you as a lynch toDay. And I'm not expecting you to vote yourself ...

Let me bring up a post for you about TB and let me see your opinion to it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
i believe it does.

inferno proved there was a ninja. And if we believe clover, than there;s also a roleblocker. If tblock successfully proves his role, its unlikely that he'll be a mafioso who has two powers.

Of course he might get roleblocked and clover might get killed. But if that happens, clover proves that there is a roleblocker, and that the two remaining scum are ninja/roleblocker, not neighborizer. This however doesn't mean much if tblock doesn't get to prove his role, but the fact that tblock claimed it in the first place looks better for him.

He shouldn't be the play today for the sole reason of giving him the chance to prove his role. (meh, this might make J think the macman/tb pair is more legit, but my reasoning is sound J. You know this!)

J and Tblock, I really need you two to hop off each others nuts and help me lynch gheb, because if you two don't come around to it it won't happen.
This quote, Gheb. And yes, it is the one both of us are talking about.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That is assuming that Clover is telling the truth, which may very well be the case but is still not confirmed. And it also assumes that T-Block will get the chance to prove his role, which is also possible but unconfirmed. I mean, if you want to assume that two role claims are legit despite one being proven pretty superfluous and neither of them giving us any worthwhile results ... go ahead and believe it. I'll remain sceptical.

Also, you're forgetting that virtually everything Macman does right now only serves to get me lynched. Which I'm pretty sure is a more important goal for him than to 'prove' T-Block town [which, the way I see it isn't even confirmed in case Clover is town, which isn't even confirmed itself].

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
These quotes give me a serious disconnection from Soup+Gheb and I really doubt there is a scum-team between the two.

And funny enough, as I was flipping through the pages of the game. I saw a post from Vinyl that looked odd and it was his push on Inferno because it was very hollow and Vinyl has more or less taken a back-seat lately except to say John isn't a lynch candidate along with TB. John still feels town because there were some posts during D2 that make me really scream townie with John like certain questions give me dummy town and his responses just feel genuine.
oh come the **** on J, you'll notice that soup BARELY pushed gheb with any actual arguments, and didn't actually vote him. And that's like the ONLY time gheb even mentioned soup.

You'll also notice that gheb NEVER responds to soups 1 wall pushing him. But he responds to both yours and tblocks.

That AtE bull**** is a serious disconnection from soup? Because gheb had the audacity to throw a tizzy fit which happened to occur when soup tells gheb he has 5 people on his wagon (not including soup mind you). Why is that, useless non informative post the one post from soup that gheb would bother actually quoting and responding to and not the actual wall

I guess you don't notice in the beginning how soup chainsaw defends the **** out of gheb but then when ghebs wagon gains steam turns around and starts claiming that he likes a gheb lynch despite never committing to it.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I shouldn't be a play and it shoud NEVER happen that in a situation like this - where J expresses that my arguments are stronger than yours and T-Block even sees me as partly mod-cleared - I am an undisputed lynch contender. Like, how ridiculous is this? Since when am I a better play than J or Vinyl? I'm not a play at all - I haven't even been scummy.

John, T-Block, J and Vinyl are all infintely better lynches than I. The only thing you learn upon my town flip is that Macman has been playing like a ****** [which anybody with half a brain can already tell NOW] and that Soup didn't have the balls to mislynch me when he had the chance to switch to moth instead. Currently, we're most likely in a 5 vs 2 situation. If you lynch me toDay you'll end up in lylo and lose the most active player and the one who cares about winning this entire thing the most. You'll end up with John still being around, with Macman/Vinyl being clueless and with Jblock still being on each other's throats ... and the only guy sensible enough to un-muck this BS and one of the only people who was like never scummy in this entire game was killed by your hands. This can't possibly be what you want.

Also, the who-wants-whom-lynched list just confirms what I've been suspecting since I got **** on Day 1: that scum is setting me up for a mislynch in lategame. Everybody is kinda OK with me dead, nobody except Macman particularly for it but in the end it'd be OK to lynch me ... because Macman says so and it's suuuuch a good opportunity to get rid of me and kick town into lylo, right? If you think the entire town except Macman thinks the same way about me [despite very different estimations of my play] then I can't trust you guys to be able to win this game. Macman, stop ruining the game already and switch to John already.

gheb, your arguments don't alleviate my concerns at all. Do you not realize how saying that soup was afraid of backlash for hopping on your wagon is just complete bull****? I've already stated how soup had more townie power than anyone in the game and how your wagon was already prepped and ready to go along with a soup that's long since expressed discontentment for your slot. It woulda been easy.

All you keep saying is that other people think your arguments are better, or think you're likely town. Why would that sway me at all? Noones even bothered to refute any of my points or give me a reason why what I'm saying could be wrong (except for J just recently) Am I supposed to trust this town who can't come together behind any kind of reasonable target and whose heads are all in different places? Gheb, you were never the most active, don't lie. You sat out a lot yesterDay. J and TB easily take that spot from you. And theyre bickering a ****ton toDay. and yes, I was(am) incredibly unreliable, but why is that a reason for you not being scum? That's nothing more than ad hominen gheb, cmon bro.

Scum is setting you up for mislynch late game? You think scum has been planning from the get go to kill you off in late game? You think that despite NOONE else caring about your slot until I came in, that you're being set up? Your reason being that everyone is willing to kill you, yet noone except me will commit to it? I think if you were town and we had 2 other scum players, theyd be a little bit more eager to go for your lynch. Especially my man John, who you've been pushing all game but I guess not...

on a general note, wtf is this **** with mac, stop ruining the game, or mac, stop being a detriment? Seriously? pushing a read now qualifies me as ruining the game. Even if i'm completely wrong, (and if so, I guess we can discuss more in post game) how would that mean that im ruining the game. That's so ******** gheb, the whole point of mafia is pushing who you think is scum and I strongly think you're scum. You know this, which makes me just feel that this ridiculous language you're using is an extension of your bull**** AtE gameplan. But if you're town and you actually do think this, please recognize that I'm just pushing who I think is scum, and theres no reason to get salty as **** about it. but you won't read this anyways cuz my posts get ignored

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
What?

WHAT?!?

This is plain and utter bull****. You say I wouldn't NK you because I'd want you in lylo which is dumb. Why the **** would I want you in lylo? And why would it change anything about how town should act toMorrow? You're basically saying "If I die lynch him and if I don't die I'll lynch him". Not only is this 100% ******** but you're also saying nothing that you haven't said a million times yet. ****ing *do* something already gogdamnit.

2nd quote has to be a joke, like wtf.

I would like to clarify that if I die I want town to straight up lynch gheb.

and I was only asking tblock to guarantee he'll lynch you tomorrow, not all of town. Though that would be nice too.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
That is assuming that Clover is telling the truth, which may very well be the case but is still not confirmed. And it also assumes that T-Block will get the chance to prove his role, which is also possible but unconfirmed. I mean, if you want to assume that two role claims are legit despite one being proven pretty superfluous and neither of them giving us any worthwhile results ... go ahead and believe it. I'll remain sceptical.

Also, you're forgetting that virtually everything Macman does right now only serves to get me lynched. Which I'm pretty sure is a more important goal for him than to 'prove' T-Block town [which, the way I see it isn't even confirmed in case Clover is town, which isn't even confirmed itself].

it would set up clover/TB scum if clover is lying and TB can't prove himself by tomorrow.

I'm not saying theyre legit, I'm saying that they're more provable than anyone elses role. Which would strongly make them to lean town.

tb I still have to decide how night actions should work to make sure we don't get screwed over in end game

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
can't really think of a good plan, too many options.

I think Clover is likely to be telling the truth. He claimed Tracker unprovoked in order to CC Inferno which I don't really see scum doing.

Clover, is John flips ninja, you need to be on point with your tracking. Don't track TB since he should be able to prove his role. But it's likely he'll get roleblocked and you'll die, which is OK as your death proves a roleblocker and makes TB look good, which leaves us in tomorrow with TB as a pseudo clear

If john flips roleblocker, then your tracking doesn't matter and unfortunately you're not completely clear. TB must neighborize someone who won't die, it'll look incredibly bad for you if the person you neighborize dies. Chances are, you'll get killed which'll leave us tomorrow with 5 players and a strong town-lean (Clover) or you'll live and have neighborized someone which will leave us with 1-2 strong townies in you and/or clover

if john flips town, we're ****ed.

vote: John2k4

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I guess you don't notice in the beginning how soup chainsaw defends the **** out of gheb
Soup was attacking John virtually the entire time. How the hell did he 'chainsaw'-defend me?

There really isn't anything left to 'alleviate' your points anymore. You've chosen to stick to your own explanation on the scenario despite me providing a more realistic one. From that moment on you just kept being stubborn up until now. It's not like you offered any remarkable new input or showed me in what ways my explanation was lacking during that time. You just kept insisting that yours is more likely ... but you're the only one who's seeing it that way and you can't say that you've made more efforts to prove yourself right than I did to prove you wrong. Since you don't accept my points anyway I don't know why you'd care so much about my responses right now. You're not acknowledging them anyway, proven by the fact that I *did* alleviate them already, something you just couldn't accept.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
There really isn't anything left to 'alleviate' your points anymore. You've chosen to stick to your own explanation on the scenario despite me providing a more realistic one. From that moment on you just kept being stubborn up until now. It's not like you offered any remarkable new input or showed me in what ways my explanation was lacking during that time. You just kept insisting that yours is more likely ... but you're the only one who's seeing it that way and you can't say that you've made more efforts to prove yourself right than I did to prove you wrong. Since you don't accept my points anyway I don't know why you'd care so much about my responses right now. You're not acknowledging them anyway, proven by the fact that I *did* alleviate them already, something you just couldn't accept.
gheb, wtf are you talking about. I responded to all of your points multiple times, and for good measure responded to them (in a much more condensed version) again here:

gheb, your arguments don't alleviate my concerns at all. Do you not realize how saying that soup was afraid of backlash for hopping on your wagon is just complete bull****? I've already stated how soup had more townie power than anyone in the game and how your wagon was already prepped and ready to go along with a soup that's long since expressed discontentment for your slot. It woulda been easy.
yet you say:

It's not like you offered any remarkable new input or showed me in what ways my explanation was lacking during that time.
????

then you continue

but you're the only one who's seeing it that way and you can't say that you've made more efforts to prove yourself right than I did to prove you wrong. Since you don't accept my points anyway I don't know why you'd care so much about my responses right now. You're not acknowledging them anyway, proven by the fact that I *did* alleviate them already, something you just couldn't accept.
Uh I've a done way more than you throughout this little debacle, as shown by the multiple responses I've made to your faulty arguments that you've decided not to respond to. but instead you decide to spew lies about how im not acknowledging your points when I very clearly am. Your defense past the "soup was afraid of looking bad for hopping on your wagon" was simply ad hominen, personal attacks, calling me stubborn and a detriment, and crapping out AtE.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
In my #1701 I quote this as a prime example of your chainsaw defense

Because a legitimate response doesn't deserve an illegitimate vote. /Stubborn

I felt you were pushing an issue too far and feigning it by slapping a vote down when the issue didn't really deserve one, however what you're telling me is that "I'm okay with Swords but i'm gonna vote Gheb instead, he knows I want him dead so i'm gonna move my vote over to another issue." I think you should tell me later on how you feel based on both response if they're aligned, consider me curious.
And soup was not 'attacking John virtually the entire time', the ****? he randomly brought him up once or twice and voted him, but spent most of his time TALKING about how you looked scummy, but never actually did anything about it. Which is what my whole case is about

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It is now Day 4,

Not Voting (4): Clover, John2k4, Vinyl., J,
John2k4 (3): T-block, Gheb_01, Macman,

deadline is August 20 11:59 pm CST

with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sorry John, you know I've felt you were town all game if you do end up flipping town. I just can't get what I want and no one is willing to listen to me about you anymore and I'ver defended you for 3 days now.

Unvote
Vote: John2k4

Let's see the flip and go from there.

T-block

B2B TST
I am reading up from behind you....

I'm sorry I can't think of a good name right now. ^^"

*just read it*

**** you Macman. Just **** you with your logic.

God ****it. ;_;

There is no reason to believe him whatsoever at this point but grrr. It's a good thing we have an extra lynch.
i hate you j

backpedal harder

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It is now Day 4,

Not Voting (3): Clover, John2k4, Vinyl.,
John2k4 (4): T-block, Gheb_01, Macman, J,

deadline is August 20 11:59 pm CST

with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

~

[yt]9ogQ0uge06o[/yt]

Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about your worries and your strife
I mean the bare necessities
Old Mother Nature's recipes
That brings the bare necessities of life

Wherever I wander, wherever I roam
I couldn't be fonder of my big home
The bees are buzzin' in the tree
To make some honey just for me
When you look under the rocks and plants
And take a glance at the fancy ants
Then maybe try a few

The bare necessities of life will come to you
They'll come to you!

Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about your worries and your strife
I mean the bare necessities
That's why a bear can rest at ease
With just the bare necessities of life

Now when you pick a pawpaw
Or a prickly pear
And you prick a raw paw
Next time beware
Don't pick the prickly pear by the paw
When you pick a pear
Try to use the claw
But you don't need to use the claw
When you pick a pear of the big pawpaw
Have I given you a clue ?

They'll come to you!

So just try and relax, yeah cool it
Fall apart in my backyard
'Cause let me tell you something little britches
If you act like that bee acts, uh uh
You're working too hard

And don't spend your time lookin' around
For something you want that can't be found
When you find out you can live without it
And go along not thinkin' about it
I'll tell you something true

WAIT, BALOO IS NOT A MOUSE, NO, A RAT!

[Ratigan:]
My friends, we are about to embark on the most
odious, the most evil, the most diabolical scheme
of my illustrious career. A crime to top all
crimes,
a crime that will live in infamy!
[Chorus:]
[Ratigan:] Tomorrow evening,
our beloved monarch celebrates
her
diamond jubilee. And, with the enthusiastic help
of
our good friend Mr Flaversham, it promises to be
a
night she will never forget. Her last night, and
my
first, as supreme ruler of all mousedom!

From the brain that brought you the Big Ben Caper
The head that made headlines in every newspaper
And wondrous things like the Tower Bridge Job
That cunning display that made London a sob

Now comes the real tour de force
Tricky and wicked, of course
My earlier crimes were fine for their times
But now that I'm at it again
An even grimmer plot has been simmering
In my great criminal brain

Even meaner? You mean it?
Worse than the widows and orphans you drowned?
You're the best of the worst around
Oh, Ratigan
Oh, Ratigan
The rest fall behind
To Ratigan
To Ratigan
The world's greatest criminal mind

Thank you, Thank you. But it hasn't all been
champagne and caviar. I've had my share of
adversity, thanks to that miserable second-rate
detective, Basil of Baker Street. For years, that
insufferable pipsqueak has interfered with my
plans.
I haven't had a moment's peace of mind. But, all
that's in the past! This time, nothing, not even
Basil, can stand in my way! All will bow before
me!
Oh, Ratigan
Oh, Ratigan
You're tops and that's that
To Ratigan
To Ratigan
[Bartholomew:]
To Ratigan, the world's greatest rat

What was that? What did you call me?
[Thug 1:]
Oh, oh, he didn't mean it, Professor.
[Thug 2:]
I-it was just a slip of the tongue.
I am NOT A RAT!
[Thug 3:]
'Course you're not. You're a mouse!
[Thug 4:]
Yeah, that's right. Right! A mouse.
[Thug 5:]
Yeah, a big mouse!
SILENCE! Oh, my dear Bartholomew, I'm afraid that
you've gone and upset me. You know what happens
when someone upsets me.

[Bartholomew:]
Oh, Ratigan
Oh, Ratigan
You're the tops and that's that
(Oh dear.)
To Ratigan
To Ratigan
To Ratigan, the world's greatest -
[Felicia:]
Meow.
[Ratigan:] Oh, Felicia, my precious, my baby. Did Daddy's
little honey bun enjoy her tasty __?
[Felicia:]
Urp.
I trust there will be no further interruptions?
And now, as you were singing?

Even louder
We'll shout it!
No one can doubt what we know you can do
You're more evil than even you
Oh, Ratigan
Oh, Ratigan
You're one of a kind
To Ratigan
To Ratigan
The world's greatest criminal mind

[yt]QP8QdFttugg[/yt]

John2k4 (The World's Greatest Criminal Mind from The Great Mouse Detective - Villian Ninja has been lynched)

It is Night 4 send your night actions by August 19th 11:59 CST

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Lyrics:

One minute I'm in Central Park
Then I'm down on Delancey Street
From the Bow'ry to St Marks
There's a syncopated beat

Whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo
I'm streetwise
I can improvise
Whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo
I'm streetsmart
I've got New York City heart

Why should I worry?
Why should I care?
I may not have a dime
But I got street savoire faire
Why should I worry?
Why should I care?
It's just bebopulation
And I got street saviore faire

The rhythm of the city
But once you get it down
Then you can own this town
You can wear the crown

Why should I worry?
Why should I care?
I may not have a dime
But I got street savoire faire
Why should I worry?
Why should I care?
It's just bebopulation
And I got street saviore faire

Ev'rything goes
Ev'rything fits
They love me at the Chelsea
They adore me at the Ritz

Why should I worry?
Why should I care?
And even when I cross that line
I got street savoire faire

[yt]DbHZZbDY8-M[/yt]

T-Block (Why should I worry from Oliver and Company - Town Networker) Has been Night Killed

It is now Day 5,

Not Voting (5): Clover, Vinyl., J, Macman, Gheb_01,

deadline is August 25 11:59 pm CST

with 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
actually just realize Clover probably got roleblocked. (def the smarter play since it doesn't confirm an acutal roleblock and leaves the possibility that clovers lying. Good **** gheb)

anyways, can we lynch gheb now?

you were all wrong about john (Tb and I weren't [and gheb I GUESS but he's scum])

can we just assume that i'm right about gheb and give me the benefit of the doubt and just go with gheb?

clover isn't scum because he claimed tracker, unprovoked. Tho scum could have done the same it would have been ballsy and unnecessary.

I'm not scum because I flipflopped on tblock despite thinking he was scum early on but yesterday instead decided tb was likely town and gheb scum. Despite the fact that multiple people wanted him dead yesterday, I'm made sure to direct ppl away from his lynch. Scumacman could have done this, but it'd be unnecessary. I could have easily gotten a tb lynch yesterday, making today lylo with my john2k4 partner.

so that leaves gheb, J, and vinyl. J I feel is town just from gut and soups earlier connections with him. Vinyl idk, but i didn't have a problem with him all game, and he replaced krys who i liked.

so that leaves gheb from poe.

of course this doesn't include the large number of telling connections between gheb and soup and gheb and john.

so hop on guys

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Goddamn john flipped scum. ****, and I thought he was......argh. ****.

And no, not yet. I got a question first.

J, did t-block neighborized you?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
You said in 1864 you'd do it. Be a hero, Vinyl.

Talk to me then - why are you so against lynching John? Why do you think he's town?
I would, but I stated only if we're at risk of being close no lynch and if no one's active to vote.

And I already told you that there's nothing scummy of him at all rather than the possibility of soup/john team, where soup busses john.
And you though, you claimed a reporting role or something, if I recall??? That's something I'll be alright with for today.
And what's scummy about Macman then, that you want his lynch?

I'm a neighbourizer. If I were to use my ability on you toNight, I would be able to talk to you privately toMorrow during the Day.
Well, here's something I'll admit. I don't have a reason or case to make on mac, but it's something I feel that I should really look onto.

Anything else would be out of my interest, except for gheb and J.
And I'm pretty confident clover's trying to get out of this by his innocence.
this looks pretty bad for you btw.

anything to say wrt those posts?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Also gonna throw out here that I'm agreeing with whoever accused Macman of being fluffy. Could easily see their interaction as S v S or S v I considering how lame their accusations against each other are and how very little they actually commit to any of their cases.

EBWOP: 'their interaction' = interaction between Macman and John. At least one of them is scum.

fak u gheb

Top Bottom