• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

T-block

B2B TST
TB, do you really think John and J's interactions yesterday were of two scum partners? You think they manufactured the entire AtE? And that all of the posts between the two were an act?
You're talking about the trying to get John to remove the self-vote? I guess I see what you're referring to, but I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for that to be J coaching.

You think it's more likely that J is scum with John, then gheb who didn't directly interact with John once yesterday? (and if im not mistaken, not at all this entire game)
Gheb ignoring John is a fair point, but he also largely ignored Clover and Krystedez/Vinyl until recently. Plus, J has been independently scummy - the connections present aren't enough for me to put Gheb over J for me. Seriously, most of J's play this game has been complete bs.

T-block

B2B TST
:rolleyes:

the simple question you need to ask yourself, is if gheb was town, and most of town was already behind his lynch, why would Soup continually state his dislike for gheb yet not actually commit to his lynch?

What we see here is that soups actions don't match what he says. And that's only in relation to him wanting gheb dead. It's easy to see that soup wanted people to think that he wanted gheb dead, when in reality soup didn't actually want gheb dead.

and why would that be?

because gheb is soup's partner
fhrgfhrg I like this though

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You know what I still like?

[collapse=Shhh]The thought of a dead T-Block this game.[/collapse]

:gova:

:phone:

T-block

B2B TST
Meh, I really think the best play toDay is John then, if J isn't going to be happening.

Considering just acknowledging that I'm terrible at this game and attaching my vote to Macman's, but I can't justify lynching Gheb over John given the circumstances. We can reevaluate with more information tomorrow.

Not sure if my vote is already there, but...

vote: John2k4

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You do realize that if you are in fact town and I am town, making deals like that causes town's lose.

Ya know, that's actually one of my scum-tells unless I'm at L-1/L-2 to suggest those ultimatums in an attempt to seem more towny.

T-block

B2B TST
I am in fact town, but you are not.

This game is going to be agonizingly frustrating for me as long as we're both alive.

In any case, obviously I don't actually expect the deal to happen.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Endgame is going to be hilarious if we are both town. Which you aren't so it should be fine.

TB, make a decision. One of Gheb/Macman are going toDay. It pretty much has to be with the way things are sitting but you chose to not take a direct side in this Gheb vs. Macman debate and voted John instead.

Who are you more willing to lynch out of those two?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I didn't even say anything about John in that regards haha. I said you took the easy way out and decided to sit your butt on the fence in terms of this argument between the two.

Way to take things out of context though. :p

Odd, I would vote Macman over Gheb maybe. Gheb's AtE just makes me feel he is towny over scummy instead of this flimsy connection case Macman tried to constitute as a reason to lynch him. And save to say, one scum lies in Gheb and Macman so yeah if one flips town, we have a scummy to lynch toMorrow and then it would be LyLo.

T-block

B2B TST
wow that was like

the ****ing worst post

can we PLEASE kill J

it's NOT safe to say there is one scum in Gheb/Macman

i DID side strongly with Macman over Gheb in 1764

you DID speak as if a john lynch was not a possibility:

Endgame is going to be hilarious if we are both town. Which you aren't so it should be fine.

TB, make a decision. One of Gheb/Macman are going toDay. It pretty much has to be with the way things are sitting but you chose to not take a direct side in this Gheb vs. Macman debate and voted John instead.

Who are you more willing to lynch out of those two?

implications are a *****

you've been making
****ing
terrible

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
TB you need to chill a bit man. ;P

And no I haven't been making terrible posts all game. Also terrible=/=scummy, therefore why are you trying to lynch me if that's how you feel?

I'm trying to lynch you because your posts are scummy with a tinge of bad.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ebwop: okay mobile mode haha

And you are just blowing a lot of hot air in your last post and not explaining anything about how my post was terrible. Instead you take another route and just go "wow, so bad, lynch him please?" and pleading for my lynch over a post where you dont even try to explain is scummy about it and you are more content with saying my posts are bad.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
And TB, so you feel Gheb vs. Macman is TvT then if you don't feel either of them could possibly be scum?

I know your John-J theory is wrong for a fact and therefore considering yor other town reads, Vinyl/Clover. You must have to think at least one of the two in the argument are scum.

T-block

B2B TST
Ebwop: okay mobile mode haha

And you are just blowing a lot of hot air in your last post and not explaining anything about how my post was terrible. Instead you take another route and just go "wow, so bad, lynch him please?" and pleading for my lynch over a post where you dont even try to explain is scummy about it and you are more content with saying my posts are bad.

hahaha

need i remind you that YOU haven't done **** to show how i'm scummy?

in fact, you promised a summary of a case at the end of yesterDay, but i've already resigned to never seeing that

you've also never responded to my ACTUAL points against you.

so yeah, i'm just gonna keep calling your posts terrible and not feel bad about it, thanks.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That post was anti-town and had false bravado all through-out it.

*shrug* I'm going to bed now.

Clover

Smash Rookie
Ughhhh, I hate this game. Macman, why you gotta go and make things so complicated?

@Gheb - I'm mainly going by PoE at this point. I'm town, also pretty confident in J town and Vinyl town and John town. Which leaves yourself (who I've still had a pretty decent town lean on for a while) and then Macman and T-Block, my main picks.

Macman v. Gheb, preferring Gheb's defense here. Macman comin' in now to insist otherwise and to defend T-Block doesn't sit well with me. Assuming that this is TvS, T-Block is the only other person left. Yeeeep.

@Vinyl/John - Reactions to Gheb and Macman's interactions? At this point, who do you believe is scum?

@J - If one of Macman/Gheb goes toDay and flips town, would it be safe to assume that you would pursue the other toMorrow?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
J have you even been reading my posts glurggghaggreh

what did you think about my logic showing why t-block shouldn't be the play today? Does that feel incorrect or fake to you?

Why do you think it would have been necessary for scuMac to come into this game, completely 180 and push gheb hardbody? instead of just going with the easy John12k4/anyone else lynch. I can't really fathom how you think i'm bull****ting.

I do like that you want to lynch me or gheb today, I think lynching John would be a cop out. As long as when I get lynch all of town promises that NO MATTER WHAT you'll lynch gheb tomorrow. I would much rather lynch gheb today, since I'm not absolutely positive that John is his partner. Lynching ghebscum would basically clear me too and give me some cushion after lynching John if he actually wasn't ghebs partner.

Also J, **** that AtE ****, I leaned the same way as you regarding gheb due to the spaghebti hydra in our last game where gheb was town. And this entire game it just made me feel that gheb was being whack as **** as opposed to scum, but if you look at his actual connections with soup, it tells a different story.

Clover, idk how good you are that this game, but are you actually looking at my posts? If you have, what do you think about my reasoning for ghebScum? Does it make sense to you or feel valid? and if not, why not? also I'm barely defending t-block, I just want gheb gone and tblock has claimed a provable role that if true gives him a HIGH chance of not being scum. Which I guess is kind of a defense but it's more so we don't lynch him today and give him the chance of proving his role (which conveniently helps me because I want everyone to focus on gheb/me toDay).

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Odd, I would vote Macman over Gheb maybe. Gheb's AtE just makes me feel he is towny over scummy instead of this flimsy connection case Macman tried to constitute as a reason to lynch him. And save to say, one scum lies in Gheb and Macman so yeah if one flips town, we have a scummy to lynch toMorrow and then it would be LyLo.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
omfg J and TB I'm going to shoot you both in the eye sockets if you don't stop bickering.

TB, you're stretching on J coaching John2k4 wrt their interaction yesterday. That **** would have just gone down in the QT if that was the case. Also take a look at J's interactions with soup d1, it doesn't look to be like a scum pair. They both say **** like "OMG soup/J you are totally just posting exactly what I've been thinking all along and are so right about everything!" so though it's possible that they did this as scum, I find it highly unlikely. (Not very STRONG evidence, but it's still something to think about)

J, tblock can't be the play for today as I explain in that post.

So now that both of you guys are convinced (you better be) that the other is not the play for today, can you both concentrate on me vs gheb, and decide which of us you want to lynch? Like I said before ideally I need both of you to agree with me on gheb so then either clover or vinyl can follow along (because I'm not sure how well I can convince them myself, since I don't really know how they play)

T-block

B2B TST
omfg J and TB I'm going to shoot you both in the eye sockets if you don't stop bickering.

TB, you're stretching on J coaching John2k4 wrt their interaction yesterday. That **** would have just gone down in the QT if that was the case. Also take a look at J's interactions with soup d1, it doesn't look to be like a scum pair. They both say **** like "OMG soup/J you are totally just posting exactly what I've been thinking all along and are so right about everything!" so though it's possible that they did this as scum, I find it highly unlikely. (Not very STRONG evidence, but it's still something to think about)

J, tblock can't be the play for today as I explain in that post.

So now that both of you guys are convinced (you better be) that the other is not the play for today, can you both concentrate on me vs gheb, and decide which of us you want to lynch? Like I said before ideally I need both of you to agree with me on gheb so then either clover or vinyl can follow along (because I'm not sure how well I can convince them myself, since I don't really know how they play)
i'm not saying the j-john interaction points to SvS, but that it doesn't exclude the possibility of SvS. because it doesn't. i also think the soup-j connection points TOWARDS SvS rather than away from it.

i've already said i would side with you over gheb if it came down to that, but i think you're both town. so what do you want me to do?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It is now Day 4,

Not Voting (7): Clover, Gheb_01, John2k4,
John2k4 (1): T-block,
Macman (1): Vinyl.,
Gheb_01 (1): Macman,
T-Block (1): J,

deadline is August 16 11:59 pm CST

with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Considering a modkill on Vinyl. and Gheb since getting a replacement for two indefinate V/LA's is borderline insanity on Day 4 of this.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
:mad088:

I COULD HAVE GOTTEN T-BLOCK YESTERDAY BUT SOMEONE HAMMERED INFERNO OFF OF A TERRIBLE REASON. YOU CAUSED THIS MACMAN.

You have been telling me since yesterDay "Oh we can get TB later yo" and that is complete bull so don't be lying to me Macman anymore. If I were to even consider giving you my vote for toDay, how do I know you are not just going to lie to me more and then go back to hardbody coasting.

Speaking of which, Gheb isn't coming back so I have a plan.

@Mod: If we were to lynch someone before you modkilling them, would you modkill Gheb in the flip post of the person we lynched if we end the day before your decision?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Splendid.

So Macman, now we can just have Gheb modkilled and lynch someone else. We both get what we want so I don't see how you could possibly have anything against it.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
:mad088:

I COULD HAVE GOTTEN T-BLOCK YESTERDAY BUT SOMEONE HAMMERED INFERNO OFF OF A TERRIBLE REASON. YOU CAUSED THIS MACMAN.

You have been telling me since yesterDay "Oh we can get TB later yo" and that is complete bull so don't be lying to me Macman anymore. If I were to even consider giving you my vote for toDay, how do I know you are not just going to lie to me more and then go back to hardbody coasting.

Speaking of which, Gheb isn't coming back so I have a plan.

@Mod: If we were to lynch someone before you modkilling them, would you modkill Gheb in the flip post of the person we lynched if we end the day before your decision?
woah woah woah buddy, i NEVER said yesterday that we can kill TB later. TB was my play for the entirety of yesterday after i decided against john and before i got lazy and stopped following the game. I only hammered inferno cuz in my laziness I proxied my vote to gheb, of whom I incorrectly had as nearly guaranteed town.

plus my ONLY reason for saying TB later is because of this post. can you comment on it like ive been asking you to?

so relax with this saying 'mac's lying' crap, cuz that never happened.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Splendid.

So Macman, now we can just have Gheb modkilled and lynch someone else. We both get what we want so I don't see how you could possibly have anything against it.
if gheb flips scum wouldn't killing john make more sense than tb??

and @mod: modkills don't end the day?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Modkills don't end the day if they are scum. Modkills end the day if they are town.

Why in the world would we lynch John? Ugh, I'm not voting him toDay.

Top Bottom