• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
gheb clearly he would know if rf was the person he compared soup to
Not sure about the NA resolution but I assume dead RF would mean no result, which is why I want Rake to elaborate. Lynching Soupscum toDay would definitely be worth a lot though considering like nobody had Soup on his scum list.

:059:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I never said you were scum because of it. Don't be so jumpy.

I put the Deaths list out of my mind D2 and read the dead as still alive in order to better process what is going on. It's hard to put this into words, but by reading all players as alive, I'm not just skipping over interactions that they may have been a part of.
@jumpiness: :rolleyes:
still doesn't explain why you felt you should cherrypick certain posts to paint me as a fluff poster

noone saying to ignore their interactions, those are what you should focus on the most. But it doesn't make sense for you to comment on individual RF posts knowing that he's dead.

anyways w/e yu were my inactive lynch candidate and still are

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
So remember that thing from D1 i was talking bout ?

Here's the crumb I got D1 as a start point for my comparison consideration:

There are Neighbors. One is town aligned the other is mafia aligned.

Thanks for claiming, Checkmate Soup.

My comparison is just an added bonus.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Who did you compare otherwise?

Unvote
Vote: Soup

Wow, you totally had me fooled D1. O_o you are seriously getting good man.

:phone:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Yeah see, my powers are limited and I had to spread a wifom to see how people reacted.

So here's my little deal for Soup / Soups team:
(Assuming more than a 2 person mafia)

We need one of you alive , reason : to kill people while we lynch to get this Indy everyones talking bout.

So here's the deal: One of you sell out the other hardbody, we lynch that one and hold that last member at lynch point to use their NK on whoever is looking the worst until we get the indy.

You dont kill who we want , we lynch you. Pretty simple.

We do this till we either :
a) kill / lynch the indy
b) we cant afford a mis-hit on a lynch + an abduction

Oh and doc should be all over me like butter on toast, and since there's no way there is only a jailer and a comp cop in this game, the other town PR(besides doc im assuming) , probably Cop or watcher or w/e can be on Inferno.

Reason: I dont think RF mentioned a Inferno neighbourhood for no reason.

I'll talk about my comp nextDay phase.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
not on my xomputer to respond to this bull****' but you can let me know when youre done gambiting' there is no way ruy would give you a d1 crumb limke that. also' if you knew i was cofimred scum' why would you ask if neighbors could be confirmed town? this was aft€r i claimed neighbor btw. check and ****ing mate' stop your bull**** rake.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Wait Rake. You're still sounding confusing as hell. Tell me very clearly who you compared, when you compared them and their results. As a day/night comparison cop I'm assuming 3 results. Also for my sake claim your song.

John2k4

The End of an Era
J could you address that thing in my #870? You kinda forgot about it. =P

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Wait Rake. You're still sounding confusing as hell. Tell me very clearly who you compared, when you compared them and their results. As a day/night comparison cop I'm assuming 3 results. Also for my sake claim your song.

Don't really care about the song but yeah otherwise this.

I'm honestly just waiting on your full claimed result at this point before I do anything else.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

not on my xomputer to respond to this bull****' but you can let me know when youre done gambiting' there is no way ruy would give you a d1 crumb limke that. also' if you knew i was cofimred scum' why would you ask if neighbors could be confirmed town? this was aft€r i claimed neighbor btw. check and ****ing mate' stop your bull**** rake.
had to make it realistic Soup.

Of course Neighbours don't know each others alignment , that would be So OP it would be insane, The reason I crumbed D1 about players with confirmed reads (i.e one town player having a confirmed town partner and a QT with them) was to see how people reacted to the idea of that type of role in play. I had this type of role in a previous game and had to see if there was more than just neighbours kicking around.

This aint bull Soup and this is exactly the type of reaction someone who had been playing a good scum game but got caught out would have.

Also I crumbed D1 about outting the neighbour thing , guess why ? Oh yeah, because the way Inferno And Swords were interacting was hella odd and i thought it may be they Neighbours going after each other to get a read on one another. I also considered that you and J might be neighbours because of the strong buddying and "oh that's what i thought stuff" turns out I was half right.

Also , yes Ryu would because I am a one shot Comparison Cop ability, after using it last night I become useless, I was hoping I wouldn't have to out this so early because it means I can't compare any more people for indy, luckily i got something a little more useful.

Plus you would react this way regardless of when I outed it, so don't try to use wifom to try help yourself out a lynch.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Rake, results please.

@John: What did you want me to get back on? Explaining why I have Clover as town or why I was thinking You>Moth yesterDay?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I compared Clover to Soup last night and it popped UNALIGNED.

Swords and J seemed pretty confident on Clover town and Clover looks exactly like she did in our Newbie, so i gave it a shot.

The reason i didn't out the full re**** right away is now both me and Clover are confirmed not mafia (town for me ) and Clover could be Indy but realy i'm not seeing Clover Indy at all right now. Ipso facto we are now top targets for abduction and Nk's.

My ability is one-shot use for day or Night phase and I used it last night.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Oh I get it now Rake.

So apparently RR told you in your role pm that there are neighbors, and that both of them are of different alignments? This is what you're saying, right?

Rake just confirm to me that this is not a gambit. Trust me when I say that gambit's like this don't really work.

Also why cop Soup?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

So all in all Soups claim = Soup scum
Unaligned Result = Clover is pretty much now all town all day until someone shows me how in the heck she could be Indy, which i don't even know how it could effect a comparison (being Idny), I'm assuming it would still pop unaligned.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So it seems regardless, we have a scummy in the pool of Soup/Clover and with your neighbors being not-aligned claim, makes Soup the more likely of the two to flip scum and Clover being more than obv-town this entire game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
And Mac, get back to me on the question I asked you about your scum-reads for Indy/Mafia.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Si Signore.

Plus Soup has said everything wrt his interactions with his neighbour RF so this means he is the neighbour , you can't just pull everything stuff like that out your @55 and hope people buy the neighbour claim , so Soup is the neighbour.

Soups reaction is also hella slimey as he tries to discredit this revelation.
Now that we are all friends again (cept Soup ) we can lynch scum and get on with our lives.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Im assuming the Si Signore was to Swords? I kinda think that's OP to know a confirmed scum basically between 2 people but honestly I can't say anything to deny that.

Also I wanted the flavor just to listen to the song :awesome:

John2k4

The End of an Era
You said you'd look into them more, and that was the last I heard on it from you. I figured you would have posted about it..

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Actually that was to J, I'm responding to Swords at the moment.

Plus it's terribly Underpowered because I get to use it once, Once for crying out loud , i become what amounts to a VT now.

Plus , i don't know much about abductors, but I'm pretty sure doccing doesnt save you from em, hence the jailer role I would think, so In all likelihood I'm gone toMorrow.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oh I get it now Rake.

So apparently RR told you in your role pm that there are neighbors, and that both of them are of different alignments? This is what you're saying, right?

Rake just confirm to me that this is not a gambit. Trust me when I say that gambit's like this don't really work.

Also why cop Soup?
Read above mate, just said this.

This is not a gambit Swords, I got a initial crumb stating that there were unaligned neighbours in this game, Soup is claiming neighbour and he and Clover popped unaligned. And between the 2 , Soups overall play to this point has been good but his reaction to this is slimey and scummy. Clover has been a town read for i can't even remember how many people at this point, including Soup.)

RF was the town neighbour , so the other neighbour is scum. (Never heard of Indy neighbour but i guess it could be possible, but after seeing and abduction I doubt it )

Copping Soup was pure WIFOM. I was deciding between him, J, Clover and RF.

I was going to choose to compare RF and J, because there end of day butting of heads looked very weird , but I choose Clover due to being as you and J put it "the easiest slot to read " and Soup because of pure WIFOM. Pretty much, after seeing J and Swords both say Clover was going to be hella easy to read and my town read on Clover (and alot of other peoples town read on clover after she posted ) i was looking for them to pop alinged so i could semi clear them both(in my reads) (kinda, Soup and Clover scum team possible , so i'd have to use connections and what not on that later, should we end up getting one or the other as scum). Soups bad luck that he popped unaligned with Clover.

So to sum up :
> Clover has been townie (Soup was a town lean of mine IIRC somewhere)
> Soups reaction = Slimey

So I'm seeing Soup scum and to account for Clover one of the other PR's can be all over that. (Assuming there is a cop / tracker / w/e , which really isnt so out of the question considering a entire scum team to deal with plus an abductor).

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

unaligned doesnt help me at all considering that couldn't there easily be a Indy neighbour with abductor abilities ? Or two Indies ? Making my one shot easily unhelpful as heck. Plus i obviously cant compare people to me , so seeing unaligned between people does nothing unless one of those people dies and even then, Indy would pop unaligned too I'd think.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Almost done my re-read.

Nah, I didn't kidnap TB but I am thankful to whoever did. I was reading TB as scum the second time around because the Gheb vs. TB is reading more TvS with me feeling Gheb as town.

Thank you for claiming Neighbor Soup. I was scared of your slot while re-reading as being indy because your play has been so good this game.

Vote: Inferno

That's where I'm looking at toDay.

Swords smells funny. Maybe Indy? Idk, he is my strongest indy vibe if I had to stake it on anyone right now. Could see Gheb, but reading more as towny. Btw, can someone confirm if Gheb legitely replaced out or not? I really hope not.
Indy Swords? I kinda just had a "Oh **** that makes sense moment" right now. I don't think Gheb legit replaced, iirc he's still around.
Did you do this, J? Did you kidnap T-block? Did You?
Soup, gimme anything you can from what RF said during the night. Also, I'm not sold on John being scum, though his play this game is making me boil.

I like Inferno/TB as mafia and Swords as indy the more I say it so I am probably going to keep at that till something happens.

Variables: Macman/Krys. I need these two to come in and be super-duper townie and help my reads out more.
So J, You've been buddy buddy with Soup all game(so far IIRC), do you now find some of his agreements with you off ? Tbh I think he may have been buddying you so you'd keep your eyes off him. Just thoughts.

Clover

Smash Rookie
Ooh, we're finally get somewhere. Soup had been one of my biggest town reads up to this point, so, time for some rereading. This all seems extremely coincidental, but, I'm glad for it.

VOTE: Soup

And, now to other things. So, Rake is basically confirmed town. I'm also feeling pretty confident town in regard to J, his end of D1 play especially comes off as genuine to me.

@J - Could you try to get back to Swords soon on what specifically you've been disliking about Inferno?

In terms of investigation priorities, I'm really hoping that Swords gets looked into toNight, although Macman wouldn't be bad either. I really haven't seen enough depth out of Macman's posts, and I wouldn't want him to get by unnoticed.

I'm settling with John just being mostly urggghhh to deal with. In regard to Gheb, finding myself to basically agree with Krys's #850 at this point, and it helps that RF turned up town. Krys should definitely be looked into at some point, but, yeah, my priorities are in that last paragraph.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Who did you compare otherwise?

Unvote
Vote: Soup

Wow, you totally had me fooled D1. O_o you are seriously getting good man.

All luck. One shot Comp cop made me want to throw myself into a wall.
I thought the crumb would be useless too, it made no sense and I didn't care bout it till Soup claimed and I was all " oh shi*" if it werent for Batman & early work + double shift i woulda got it out faster.

Im assuming the Si Signore was to Swords? I kinda think that's OP to know a confirmed scum basically between 2 people but honestly I can't say anything to deny that.

Also I wanted the flavor just to listen to the song :awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejEVczA8PLU

I couldn't stop laughing. True Story.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Because of still reading things D1 (which I should be done with soon).

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Cool , go through it with SoupScum in mind and tell me if it makes sense.

After that reads would be great, followed by a vote on Soup.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm just deciding whether to have faith in you. I do have one question though. Are you claiming you are Hakuna Matata?
I seriously don't get you. How can you not "have faith" in Rake after his play this game and him dropping that CC crumb D1? Do you think Rake is scum bluffing? Do you think this a gambit/lie with a read on Soup?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I'm just deciding whether to have faith in you. I do have one question though. Are you claiming you are Hakuna Matata?
Yep.

10 Yep's

After Soup flips scum, I plan on either
a) being dead
b) being abducted
c) trying to read Soups interactions. I have some ideas and think I have a lead on one of his partners.

One of them is You , Inferno, I have no idea why RF would crumb a neighbourhood with you , but I'm very wary of you because he did so on two separate occasions.

Top Bottom