• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Expect that they're not. Posts like the ones that I have pointed out Gheb hint that you're not genuine about catching scum. "Catching scum Soup would help," "Town's in a tough spot and here's why,"[I'm observing] that if the abductor dies than these players need to die," ect. Gheb instead of just telling us the obvious plus generalizations scum hunt.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Ignoring generic 'advice dog' accusations as they're null-tells.

And what exactly would be the purpose of that?

:059:
He claims one-shot, and he claims to have specific information about one faction, that would be the most useless ****ing role ever for one and a huge stretch considering the limitations of his role, I've already pointed out all the other obvious bull****.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Here's the thing with me Swords. Im not gonna repeat myself and my suspcion to Swords for having that information but here's my easy train of thought: scumSoup =/= townRake. That's the easiest way to put this. However townSoup = Rakescum because it will be proof that he is lying.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Swords, you said in your last post "Omg there is a lot of scum." but within that post you only highlight Soup as a scum-tell and you don't really go into anyone else as scummy but point out these little things. You make jabs at Gheb/Krys/Myself but the jabs are just not really anything at all.

Who do you think is scum, Swords? You basically just sat there and commented on a bunch of things and was like "This is good enough for now." when it's pretty much most of what you have done since you have stopped defending yourself.

W.r.t. Inferno, you say he is dumb-town and say that you are willing to "save" him but what in the world are you getting dumb-town from? Yes, Inferno could possibly be trying to save his scum-buddy by discrediting Rake. Fact is, Inferno has been scummy all game and just needs to get out of here and he also has connections to Soup which make sense as a short light-bus distancing technique from Soup+Inferno. Looking back on their "argument" with SoupScum in mind, their interaction reads fake.

Give me who you think is scum really. Also you keep trying to drop these little "jabs" at me without doing much of anything besides try and help discredit my actions little by little. If you want to attack me, come at me Swords. Quit being so cautious with your scum-reads this game because it just makes me want you to go even more.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I know this is just me being nit-picky, but regardless of you two being neighbors, I am skeptical of that song claim.

What stopped you from claiming that earlier when I asked?

#HBC | ѕoup

I know this is just me being nit-picky, but regardless of you two being neighbors, I am skeptical of that song claim.

What stopped you from claiming that earlier when I asked?
Hiding a PR

Axel

J|Zεη
Soup, that's not true because you had already claimed you were a neighbor so are you saying you are a neighbor+PR?

#HBC | ѕoup

Correct, should I full-claim or am I gonna be wasting my breath?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah, better to full-claim instead of hide since we are most likely lynching you unless you can convince us of Clover.

@Inferno: I guess Rake has to confirm if he is Hakuna Matata because if so hmph.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hmph, town watcher with a neighbor claim when the neighbor originally flipped just "Town Neighbor", but the flavour fits in terms of that being a town watching role but a Neighbor+Watcher is way weird and highly unlikely for me.

The only thing that makes sense about that claim is the flavour and the PoV of watching me.

#HBC | ѕoup

It's weird? I was neighbors with Kuz in Newbie 14 and he was a town jailer, I dislike you not giving me any benefit of the doubt here.

My report is crap and I was only to call J's bluff, nobody visited him and I didn't feel like having to out if I didn't have to.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm not giving you the benefit of the doubt, because you have a possible guilty on your slot from the claimed cop.

My "bluff"?

#HBC | ѕoup

Tbh J, I still think you're indy, your bluff is on the fact that you refuse to listen to my logic here, I really wish Rake would stop becuase as I've said multiple times, I refuse to believe that he has that many limitations and he just happened to get it right on the first try, I'm pissed that he hasn't even considered that, or he's still trying to force me to scumslip somehow; think I went over this like 5 times.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Explain how I'm indy.

Also tell me why you still refuse to vote Clover if you believe Rake to be town and even you yourself admit to the CC crumb/soft-claim D1? In your eyes, Clover should be auto-scum but you are continuing to try and be passive about this thing and complain that Rake is just being bad-town.

#HBC | ѕoup

Explain how I'm indy.

Also tell me why you still refuse to vote Clover if you believe Rake to be town and even you yourself admit to the CC crumb/soft-claim D1? In your eyes, Clover should be auto-scum but you are continuing to try and be passive about this thing and complain that Rake is just being bad-town.
One vote doesn't freaking matter. J, I think you're going with high wifom approach and I have a gut feeling that you abducted T-block, you even slightly commented on it for no reason, I felt you were trying to distance yourself.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
High WIFOM? If I was indy, I would have picked someone who the mafia wouldn't have killed or town would not have lynched. I.e. one of the inactives/newer players.

TB's abduction looks more like a frame-attempt, in my eyes at least, but that's just me.

One vote may not matter but you aren't even commenting on Clover or doing anything w.r.t. Clover. He is pretty much invisible to you right now and it does not make sense because if you really were town, why the hell are you not fighting your hardest to go after Clover and get him lynched?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Did you do this, J? Did you kidnap T-block? Did You?
Almost done my re-read.

Nah, I didn't kidnap TB but I am thankful to whoever did. I was reading TB as scum the second time around because the Gheb vs. TB is reading more TvS with me feeling Gheb as town.
In fact, you asked me the question about TB and I didn't just comment on it.

#HBC | ѕoup

High WIFOM? If I was indy, I would have picked someone who the mafia wouldn't have killed or town would not have lynched. I.e. one of the inactives/newer players.

TB's abduction looks more like a frame-attempt, in my eyes at least, but that's just me.

One vote may not matter but you aren't even commenting on Clover or doing anything w.r.t. Clover. He is pretty much invisible to you right now and it does not make sense because if you really were town, why the hell are you not fighting your hardest to go after Clover and get him lynched?
Because I am being framed. There is nothing I can do here! I am being gutted as scum because of some stupid Neighbor thing, it's not about Clover right now, I literally can't do anything here until Rake retracts this dumb ****ing ****, I know he's lying because i'm town. This is my fight right here, I am fighting my damn near hardest because I ****ing bet you had I not have this fake **** neighbor crumb, you wouldn't be voting me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Actually no, I would have voted you>Clover anyways without the other neighbor claim because Clover is probably my strongest town-read this game.

It's not just about the neighbor thing Soup, it's about You and Clover being compared and one of you is unaligned with the other.

#HBC | ѕoup

I refuse to believe that Rake is one-shot and also had specific mod confirmation about Neighbors, I literally pointed out why it's bull**** too, the fact he asked if Neighbors could be confirmed town is one, because if he already knew I was scum, He wouldn't have asked! This on top of the fact he asked it after I claimed neighbor. If he knew I was scum by RadFic's neighbor flip, He wouldn't have waited. It's ****ing bull****.

Yeah, that's great, Clover is scum, I can't do anything about that right now because there is no fight to be had, Nobody is saying Rake is fake, not even i am saying rake is fake. He's bull****ting though, and it's gonna cost him in the end, that's what I'm mad about, he literally came in here trying to act high and mighty about everything saying he knew I was scum, he didn't have **** and he was just trying to gambit.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm just going to be honest and forward with you, Soup.

Bottom line, I don't believe you and I believe Rake moreso.

#HBC | ѕoup

Then I'm going to wait until Rake stops this, I'm town and I won't be hammering or accepting to defeat, I have my own alignment and I could care less what Rake has on me, I've made my statements clear, I've made my reads clear, either Rake completely ****s this up, or he can work with me.

I'm out until then.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Inferno, what changed? You seemed to believe Soup moreso than Rake and lately with the turn of the conversation, you've switched sides.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Swords, you said in your last post "Omg there is a lot of scum." but within that post you only highlight Soup as a scum-tell and you don't really go into anyone else as scummy but point out these little things. You make jabs at Gheb/Krys/Myself but the jabs are just not really anything at all.

Who do you think is scum, Swords? You basically just sat there and commented on a bunch of things and was like "This is good enough for now." when it's pretty much most of what you have done since you have stopped defending yourself.

W.r.t. Inferno, you say he is dumb-town and say that you are willing to "save" him but what in the world are you getting dumb-town from? Yes, Inferno could possibly be trying to save his scum-buddy by discrediting Rake. Fact is, Inferno has been scummy all game and just needs to get out of here and he also has connections to Soup which make sense as a short light-bus distancing technique from Soup+Inferno. Looking back on their "argument" with SoupScum in mind, their interaction reads fake.

Give me who you think is scum really. Also you keep trying to drop these little "jabs" at me without doing much of anything besides try and help discredit my actions little by little. If you want to attack me, come at me Swords. Quit being so cautious with your scum-reads this game because it just makes me want you to go even more.
Jesus Christ J you're being obtuse.

Your "attack" on me is basically that I didn't clearly speel out who I think scum is. I pointed out a **** load of stuff that I didn't like (as well as asked a couple of questions), but oh **** I didn't say "and this person is scum because of it" at the end of it all. So obviously that means that I'm just taking "jabs" and not legit scum hunting, right?

I think it's amusing that you're trying to pass off my post as being "cautious." Which part of it was cautious, the part where I attacked like a third of the game? Or was it the part were I was open about my opinions of recent events?

Let me get back to you on Inferno, I want to quote a couple of his posts to make my point.

Who do I think is scum. Well . . .

Soup obviously.
Gheb I don't like individually, but without rereading, I'm having a hard time thinking of how Soup and him could be connected, so that weakens my suspicion of him somewhat. Still don't want to let him go though.
Your play is starting to look grimy. So I don't like you. It's most likely that Soup is mafia, and I don't think that you're aligned together, so I would have to say indie on you.
Don't like Krys, he can be mafia.

Satisfied now?

Top Bottom