• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
The thing was that I think he approached in the weirdest way possible. He literally came in saying "You fools scum! I'm going to wreck your team entirely so you might as well surrender!" Like seriously? Why would he go in like this? He literally just boasted about a one-shot ability being able to nab the entire scum team. Yeah maybe his power is plausible but how he approached it just rubs me the wrong way. He has one scummy between two people and claims to know the entire scum team. How does that sound right? Even more it's on a person people didn't expect or even consider being scum.

Can someone give me a game that a player was given information along the lines of there are neighbors of opposing alignments?
Oh and did anyone notice he claimed the same thing as the sample role PM?
On D1 I read Rake as dumb town. He seemed to be asking a lot of questions and that was mostly it but still trying to hunt for scum. Now he comes in planning to "butt decimate all scum" and claims to know the entire scum team. All of this came from a power knowing that Clover and Soup are unaligned with each other and him knowing there are unaligned neighbors (which still doesn't make sense to me).

However I find his posts today a lot less genuine. He literally told scum "do as we say and kill who we want you to kill we'll kill you. First off, one of you guys hardbody one of your scummates because I said so. We will keep you alive until we decide we want to kill you." First of all we should always be looking for scum regardless of if they are mafia or independent. Second I still fail to see how this one result somehow reveals the entire scum team. Third why does he even think this idea will work? There is no evidence. I am not saying Soup isn't scum but I don't like the way Rake carried this situation out.

@Rake - So Soup is confirmed scum. Who are his partners? Give reasons.
Here's the thing with me Swords. Im not gonna repeat myself and my suspcion to Swords for having that information but here's my easy train of thought: scumSoup =/= townRake. That's the easiest way to put this. However townSoup = Rakescum because it will be proof that he is lying.

:phone:
These posts come off to me J as profoundly dumb town.

I can not buy in a million years that given the current situation, any scumbuddy is going to just come IMMEDIATELY to there scumbud's direct aid after being caught on a cop. It's suicide. Plus, don't these post look like Inferno has actually given thought about the way Rake has done things? Granted, the thought is extremely ********, but it's the thought that counts. Plus, he's not even trying to have Soup not lynched. He himself stated that toDay is going to end in a Soup lynch, so where's the discrediting here exactly?

J, I still would like you to bring up those posts wrt your case on Inferno.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You really weren't though. It's alright.

I'll get to the Inferno stuff later. Not in a mafia mood at the moment.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Rake is only on me because of his crumbed neighbor report, He did not have me as scum at all, he is trying to make things easier for himself by faking something stupid like that.
Nope.

UNALIGNED + Neighbour Crumb. You are scum.

Why would I have to have you as sum previously to want to Compare you , did you even read my reasoning for using it on you ?

wrote up a hige ****ing phone post just for it to get eaten. im not scum, youre gambiting on that neighbor thing hoping that i spontaneously become scum ans scumslip, that neighbor confirmation is a bunch of bull**** and you pulled it out of your *** once radifc flipped and i claimed neighbor, your report is real, but the neighbor part isnt, im getting kind of pissed that you take me as an idiot, i refuse to believe you are both one shot and you have crumbed d1 information about neighbors not being aligned.

quit the act.
Neighbour part is all real all day Soup.

Why on earth would I make this up ?
Tell me why i would suicide myself on this ?
How would making this up help me at all ?

And why would I do it to someone who to this point had been town ?

On D1 I read Rake as dumb town. He seemed to be asking a lot of questions and that was mostly it but still trying to hunt for scum. Now he comes in planning to "butt decimate all scum" and claims to know the entire scum team. All of this came from a power knowing that Clover and Soup are unaligned with each other and him knowing there are unaligned neighbors (which still doesn't make sense to me).

However I find his posts today a lot less genuine. He literally told scum "do as we say and kill who we want you to kill we'll kill you. First off, one of you guys hardbody one of your scummates because I said so. We will keep you alive until we decide we want to kill you." First of all we should always be looking for scum regardless of if they are mafia or independent. Second I still fail to see how this one result somehow reveals the entire scum team. Third why does he even think this idea will work? There is no evidence. I am not saying Soup isn't scum but I don't like the way Rake carried this situation out.

@Rake - So Soup is confirmed scum. Who are his partners? Give reasons.
I still think you and him are regardless of the crumb from RF. Your early interactions now look like light bussing and Soup just dropping off you after sticking to you for so long just looks gross and off now. And your and his "fight " looks very set up. Plus he ssemed so sure when he called you and Swords unaligned so your on my watch list.

J is another slot i'm interested in, the hard buddying thing is just so odd looking but I'm not going to call it scum because Soup was looking hella townie. All i will say about J is i am now going to have my eye on that slot. J's vote on Soup was also weird , but not out of the norm for someone learning about hard-scum evidence.

Assuming a 3 person team

The other one i feel the strongest about at this point is oddly Gheb , his weird way of stating the obvious and before IIRC he said he wasnt seeing Soup scum and now he's jumped in on it (Soups lynch ). His lash outs as well still look very odd.

Hiding a PR
This is why we should have lynched you the Day I came out with this.

Total BS.

This watcher claim is ridiculous and the fact you claim to have targeted J , your out of no where "must be indy " read is just ludicrous.

Correct, should I full-claim or am I gonna be wasting my breath?
Your wasting your breath Soup, this claim is bogus and we both know it.

Yeah, better to full-claim instead of hide since we are most likely lynching you unless you can convince us of Clover.

@Inferno: I guess Rake has to confirm if he is Hakuna Matata because if so hmph.
Yes I am Hakuna Matata, its why i couldn't stop laughing after I got the PM.

Town Watcher. I watched you last night.
So I see Soup is thrashing up a Tsunami of WIFOM and crap claims to delay his lynch.

And still not trying to show me CloverScum despite "that being the way it is" IIRC what Soup said about it.

He said it because I wanted to listen to the song and gave the :awesome: emote. He posted a youtube link to Hakuna Matata. So yeah I think its weird.

@Soup - results please.

Yes. Hakuna Matata, what a wonderful phrase.
Hakuna Matata, after this scum lynch, I hope to hit scum next day phase.

It's weird? I was neighbors with Kuz in Newbie 14 and he was a town jailer, I dislike you not giving me any benefit of the doubt here.

My report is crap and I was only to call J's bluff, nobody visited him and I didn't feel like having to out if I didn't have to.
I don't see why we should give the BotD when you are outing a PR after being caught out as scum. This entire claim reeks, and this is the easiest thing to fake ever "Oh i am a watcher , I watched J, didn't out nothing happened to reaction test him , but I really got no one visiting him". Soup , please.

Tbh J, I still think you're indy, your bluff is on the fact that you refuse to listen to my logic here, I really wish Rake would stop becuase as I've said multiple times, I refuse to believe that he has that many limitations and he just happened to get it right on the first try, I'm pissed that he hasn't even considered that, or he's still trying to force me to scumslip somehow; think I went over this like 5 times.
I have that many limitations.

I didn't happen to get it right , I was trying to semi-clear you , or did you skip where I explained that ?

High WIFOM? If I was indy, I would have picked someone who the mafia wouldn't have killed or town would not have lynched. I.e. one of the inactives/newer players.

TB's abduction looks more like a frame-attempt, in my eyes at least, but that's just me.

One vote may not matter but you aren't even commenting on Clover or doing anything w.r.t. Clover. He is pretty much invisible to you right now and it does not make sense because if you really were town, why the hell are you not fighting your hardest to go after Clover and get him lynched?
J , do you mind me loving this post to death while still having suspicion on you ?
You don't have to answer, I am going to like this post regardless.

I find him being a watcher just very unlikely.

Thank you for having common sense.

I want to vote Soup but I want Rake to answer my question regarding who he thinks is the scumteam.

Done and done.

Can you please now do 2 things:

1) Vote Soup
2) Talk to me about how I should see Soup saying you and Swords dont seem to be aligned.

Oh and a nice 3rd thing to do would be for someone to get in here and hammer Soup.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Then Soup made a useless post.

And failed to respond to my wall.

@Inferno : Except we still need 1 more vote. Someone please hammer before Soup suddenly reveals he really watched J visit RF's dead body or some other WIFOM

@SOUP: Before you die please finish this sentance:

My partner is ____

a) bussing me with vote
b) bussing me with no vote
c) defending me with vote
d) defending me with no vote
e) inactive

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Then Soup made a useless post.

And failed to respond to my wall.

@Inferno : Except we still need 1 more vote. Someone please hammer before Soup suddenly reveals he really watched J visit RF's dead body or some other WIFOM

@SOUP: Before you die please finish this sentance:

My partner is ____

a) bussing me with vote
b) bussing me with no vote
c) defending me with vote
d) defending me with no vote
e) inactive
For someone talking high and mighty, you sure say and ask some really dumb ****. What do you expect to get from this question? Consider that you claim to have evidence that he is scum.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Ragnarock (5) - Anomandaris_Rake, J, Clover, Gheb_01, Inferno3044

Not Voting (5): John2k4, Krystedz, Sworddancer., Macman, Ragnarock

deadline is july 28th 11:59 pm est

with 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

John2k4

The End of an Era
J - apart from Rake becoming more obvtown, what would you go to next on SoupScumFlip?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

For someone talking high and mighty, you sure say and ask some really dumb ****. What do you expect to get from this question? Consider that you claim to have evidence that he is scum.
im not claiming to, i do have evidence. and with 6 people voting and 10 alive, one of his team is there IMO. plus Soup doesnt lose anything by telling me his partner is voting him because that leaves 5 slots to re read after Soup flips scum

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
f) I'm indy
Literally can't do anything here, literally.
Yeah sorry Soup, you played well. Your reaction to Rake was logical, and I was seriously waiting the entire time for Rake to just be "Okay yeah it was a gambit, here's what I got from it."

Unfortunately though, it wasn't, and there is not much that you can after getting caught by a PR.

If it's any consolation, I think that a player being told that one of the neighbors is scum and the other town is BS. A one-shot comparison cop plus Rake's information is a totally arbitrary power to have that deletes the purpose of neighbors in the first place.

I can always reread over the Night, so should I just hammer now? Or does someone else still want something done (I know that John still has a question floating out there)?

Soup, if you had to pick one out of J or Gheb to be scum, which one of them would be scum and why?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
gheb, RF wanted you dead... did anyone point this out yet? has it been conveniently left out of the 'people we should look at due to RF's death' pile

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Reading up now but Macman, you're wrong. RF's final verdict was that both heads agree with Ghebtown. Not that it matters *that* much though <_<

:059:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Anyone else find it suspect "Gheb" rhymes with "total fkin douche who can't play mafia and is clearly obv scum with a rod up his ***"?
lo l

also disregard my statement on clover being town

gheb is the biggest wildcard for me. I wish I could be confident about ghebTown cuz then alot of other pieces fall into place.

this may be a little outdated:
gheb, jesus ****in christ, can you stop with the AtE. You're not a ****in child. you make it impossible to read and your ****s not helpin anyone. if you're so frustrated then replace out and stop playing mafia, really don't need this **** infecting the game. And if you don't actually replace out than ill just assume your ate is a mafia ploy.

that said, I think if soup flips scum then Gheb is solid town. (which i'm hoping for)

also if john is mafia then the posts before the lynch will be really useful. Still down with killing off John.

Sword i'm not feeling great about

J i still am ok with, not as much as yesterday though.

im only on post 730 though, more to come

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The other one i feel the strongest about at this point is oddly Gheb , his weird way of stating the obvious and before IIRC he said he wasnt seeing Soup scum and now he's jumped in on it (Soups lynch ).
What was 'weird' about the way I stated the 'obvious'? And I don't see what's so weird about the way I jumped the soup wagon either, unless you yourself think I have reason to not quite buy your claim? Fact is, that throughout Day 1 you were like my most consistent town read, that you have no reason to lie [if you were lying the benefit wouldn't be worth it from scum pov] and that comp cop claim is a lot more likely than a watcher after we already have a protective role flipped [mod meta says that Ryu prefers Cop / Cop variations over watcher].

The only thing that would really make your claim less believable at this point is if somebody counterclaimed neighbor, which I think would've happened by now if said neighborhood actually existed. I really can't think of a scenario in which you could possibly be lying about what's going on. Even the mod information that one of the neighbors is scum doesn't seem very off considering that this game is Disney themed, which means that Ryu likely got an idea or two from Tom, who'd provide similar info for some of his characters in the original Disney mafia.

Bottom line is that pretty much every aspect of your claim lines up and I can't think of one scenario where you'd benefit from lying so I really don't see why I shouldn't have decided to join the soup wagon.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Sword, I still think the 'advice dog' accusations are BS. I'm like 90% sure that you can't even tell me one good reason how being the 'advice dog' is related to being scummy in any way. Because by itself it *isn't*. Somebody playing the advice dog is only problematic if said player doesn't offer any other info and restricts his play to offering generic advice - because then the accusation would hold merit, that he tries to avoid being read or that he feigns activity. I hope you're not seriously making the accusation that any of that applies to me?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Soup, if you had to pick one out of J or Gheb to be scum, which one of them would be scum and why?
The answer to this question would be really damn interesting ... if only Soup wouldn't insist so hard on J being indy already [which I still believe to be a bogus read]. But he whaffled pretty hard on my wagon yesterDay so I'd also like to know at least what his read on me is right now.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
based on rake's post d2 it seems pretty clear that soup's scum unless rake is lying which is very unlikely. if rake's farreal then clover's back on the town list. Gheb town. Sword/John for my two scum picks. tblock is a scumlean as well, because of him v Gheb seeming TvS to me.

J, do you think inferno scum would defend is soupscummate that strongly against a cop investigation?

J you've done a lot of rolefishing this game... are you usually this interested in having people claim? or are you the indy who can abduct ppl and take their roles?

anyways, John should be the clear play for tmrw

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I would rather it be done now. I have a lot of confidence that Soup is scum and I think him being a watcher is very unlkely. Im still not clearing Rake even with a Soup scum flip. I don't care what others think about this but I still find some things suspicious. What else are we gonna do today Macman? Unless you think Soup isn't scum we should just end the day.

Top Bottom