• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
@RF:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14665529&postcount=341

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14679318&postcount=587

These are the two posts that everyone is hating on Moth for.

These are the only times he has moved his vote this game (not counting his RVS vote). His first vote on me was for the "popular" reason, and he didn't go into detail on anything else besides stating that he didn't think sheeping was scummy. Next vote once once again on a popular wagon for the popular reason, and again nothing more.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
And you expect better becaaaaaause? Face it, he's not an A-list player and he didn't get interested in the game. Twenty bucks says he's a VT.

Why is he not bored town? Why is his lynch better than John who is lurking without even attempting to do anything? I've never seen John lurk as town.

Actually, I've never seen John as scum, I think.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I always lurk.

And I think both heads have seen at least one of my scum games. If not, go see ModMafia (which is the first one that comes to mind where I was scum).

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I am legitimately frustrated by your play this game John. Please, out reads.

#HBC | Dancer

What if Moth is actually a bored townie? What if John's the one who's scum? What if what if what if what if . . .

"What if" isn't going to get us very far. Yes these are all possible reasons for his actions, but it's simply not how I interpret them.

As I said, I'm TOTALLY down with going with going John instead. It really doesn't matter to me either way, as both are coin flips in my eye. If a wagon gets going on John, then so be, I'll lynch him. Either way one of these inactive have to go.

#HBC | Dancer

Actually

@J: Help me decide between John or Moth.

In favor of Moth, I would argue that he at least had somewhat of a backbone. The way he talked, when he did, was antagonistic. Since he talked so little it's not very convincing, but it's still something.

You defended John by saying that he comes off more anti-townie than scummie. How so? Don't you think that it's hard how John has literally avoided responded to everything Soup has thrown at him? I mean, I think that it's pretty impossible at this point for John to have NOT seen our discontent with him, and yet he still is playing the same. How is that reading genuine to you?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I'm down for SMoth or John , both are being equally useless, the difference more people dislike SMoth for the wagon jumping and poor reasoning , than peole who dislike John for not really playing the game , at least as far as I have seen.

RF, if you decided to move your vote , I'm going to assume that your down for John gone if Gheb-lynch becomes a impossibility. Basically I'm going to go wherever more votes are because we are not going into N1 on a No lynch if I can help it

Clover

Smash Rookie
Sorry guys, I've been busy the past few days and haven't been feeling so well.

I still feel like Gheb would give us the most information at this point, but, that likely isn't going to happen. I'm not particularly against either John or Moth going. John is just being frustrating. Three people ask him the same question, and all of them are ignored. That just isn't helpful. I think J said it, anti-town, but not necessarily scummy. Moth, on the other hand, has at least done something to this point. But, the bandwagoning, to me, is scummier than John's inactivity.

Vote: Moth

In other news, I'm feeling slightly better about RF after the recent activity. I'll go more into that tomorrow, though.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Gheb_01 (4) - T-Block, Radical Fiction, Anomandaris_Rake, Shadow Moth
Shadow Moth (6) - Gheb_01, Inferno3044, J, Sworddancer., Яagnarock, Clover,
Radical Fiction (1) - Macman,

Not Voting (2): John2k4, Krystedz,

deadline is july 18th 11:59 pm est

with 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Someone unvote and let TB catch up.

I will revote either wagon tomorrow if we get close to deadline.

If TB doesnt catch up mass lynch his ***

Just kidding.

T-block

B2B TST
I hate J more and more with every post I read. Am I really the only one getting that feeling? If there were more time in the Day I would push that slot hard, but I don't see that being productive right now.

Gheb, I actually enjoy playing with you, and I don't want to see you replace out. After Walgreens, I think any game I play with you will be pretty interesting for me. Believe it or not, I actually have a good amount of respect for you as a player, and I know I've been very wrong about you before, but I'm not going to allow that to be grounds for you to bully me around. I've stated my reasons for believing why you are scum this game, and I'm going to stick with them goddammit.

Also, did you really call me a sheep on your wagon? Seriously?

T-block

B2B TST
Compiling John's and SMoth's posts this game for my convenience:

[COLLAPSE=John]
I'll go with a) because it has a nice ring to it. :)
Ruy, you should have put in a post restriction where the person had to record themselves singing each post they made. :b:

/WouldHaveBeenAwesome
What no stop that. D:
Vote: John2k4
Man, games always start when I'm asleep. :c

Church now, will read the first 8 pages when I'm back. :|
Cool, caught up. Kinda sad that I missed RVS, but meh.

Why did everyone jump onto that first wagon so fast? o.o

Uhhh J and RF.

Rf is just strange, and J is good at playing scum from what I've seen in past games.

Don't lynch them D1. After that, go for it.
And then Krys WoT as I write up my post. :urg:
Whyyyyyy do you guys post so much on days when I am busy? :c

I skimmed a few of their posts at first, but looking at them again I don't have any qualms at the moment.
If you were talking about..

That was just a "damn, ninja'd" kind of post.

I always start to feel bad when my brain goes into the "Nothing to do here" mode with nothing to comment on. :|
What's stopping me is that it is already getting addressed.
I know Freeblock. I'm trying. =(
Because I wanted to leave "things already discussed" on the table. I really hate sheeping, but that's all it seems like when I show up late to the party on current events.
I have not had enough time for this in the last two days. I have plans of reading things hopefully this afternoon.

Freeblock - I read the green text, and the way that it was worded was very strange. I haven't played many games with Gheb, but I don't recall him doing things like that.
Can't link from phone, but I'll find the games I've played with him..(@Freeblock)

I get the nagging feeling Rake asked me something, but I can't find it at the moment.

:phone:
Hey. Off that Gheb wagon. There's better fish.
I wanna sheep a wagon, but I don't want to put Gheb at L-1, and RF isn't going to be killed.

What do... =/
Reading time.

I always lurk.

And I think both heads have seen at least one of my scum games. If not, go see ModMafia (which is the first one that comes to mind where I was scum).
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE=Moth]
Alright guys. Sorry about not being here. Didn't expect this thread to go up and start so quickly. I was gone all weekend but I'm here now and I'm catching up.

Until I'm caught up however Vote: J
Okay I'm for the most part caught up now. Was leaning on Swords side of the Sword vs RF argument until this post:

Really don't like his reaction to RF's push here. His other posts since then have leaned me towards scum as well.

Vote: Swords

Man up and kill him, you girls.
And yes J vote was random, for those who asked.
Surprisingly I actually like J this game.
So that means anyone who agrees with anyone else is a sheep?
I guess that makes me a sheep for reading through the game and coming up with an opinion that someone else already has. Too bad for me!
I'm not sure how you missed that sarcasm but; it was sarcasm.
Also for the record, I would consider sheeping a stance.
Sorry about my inactivity. I'm still getting used to playing mafia again and I totally forgot about this game until today.

But whatever. I originally voted Swords because I was using RF's Swords vote to further pressure Swords into reacting in a telling way. Yes I had suspicious that he wasn't town, for just about the same reasons everyone else did, but I didn't think they were enough to start a wagon. Then Gheb started talking in his defense. Not gonna lie, I was ignoring Gheb's posts until he stopped speaking in poetry and I probably should have just kept ignoring them after. I feel like overall Gheb overreacted. Stating your read on someone is fine, defending someone you think is town is fine, but Gheb just produced so much all at once it feels like something hit a nerve.

And then Swords starts agreeing with Gheb. I know buddying isn't a 100% scum read. I know townies can buddy too. But as soon as you say "scum would never buddy because it looks scummy" or anything like that it becomes wifom and you might as well have said "these two people just said 'I'm scum.'"

I am personally fine and set with the idea of Swords/Gheb scumteam and I think Gheb needs to go first.

Vote: Gheb

Also just out of curiosity, Gheb, what is your "case" on me? You mentioned you had/could make one.
That's pretty funny, Sword. Thought Considering I've only really voted twice I guess it IS hard to believe I would actually agree with the people on those wagons. I mean, it's not like people vote for a reason or anything.
Dangit I've murdered my color.
[/COLLAPSE]

T-block

B2B TST
What was the last game Moth played as scum?

John is giving me a headache and I think he should be blacklisted at sign-ups for a while.

I'll be back at this tomorrow.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Well I'm doing my reread, and will collapse-tag a large list of things in a bit when I'm done.

Page 11

John2k4

The End of an Era
[collapse=As of #400/End of Page 20]
inferno, i'm pretty sure I've played with you before. How new are you to mafia? would you consider yourself a decent player?
vote: inferno
Don't let him answer, just throw a vote on him anyways.

Soup makes some solid points, especially #158. Town lean. I'm also really liking Krystedez quite a bit, and I want to see more of him.
Quoting as a note for me, Krys interaction.
@John2k4 - What do you make of Inferno and Rake after their recent attempts at justifying their votes?
As of quoting this: I like Rake, Inferno is tough for me to read. I've gotten him wrong before.

Convince me to sheep you on Inferno.
And / Or convince me on someone else.
Rake, you're thinking well so far. No need for you to be sheeping.

RF I'll sheep for now , but I'm not going to follow him blindly if something catches my eye.
Don't follow RF. He feeds on the young & weak (no offense)

Maybe [B@]J[/B] can tell me why you are more Dummy Vs. Scummy ?

J: J is looking pretty damn townie.

Not looking like scum J from the not newbie paper mario.

The fact J went Hipster is better for my read on J then just jumping on a wagon.

I'd still like to hear J go into more detail how your more Dummy Vs. Scummy but I'm sure he'll get to it.
Don't like this. J went "hipster"?

Yeah I got JScum and JTown meta. Not that it will be of much use considering J could probably change his meta / play-style on a whim. But w/e, if he starts looking like Jscum then we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

I've got Soup town meta from one of the newbies we were in together but I'd imagine he plays town hella different in a game like this than in a newbie.

So all in all I've got not much.

You got any meta I can use ? @Krys
J's a good scum. His play is consistent from what I have seen, too.

Rake #241: Swords/Inferno team doesn't seem correct.
Rake #250: "IGMEOY"?

;)

I've got that side covered.

Role blocking me would be a hilarious waste of time. Or would it ?

Also it's entirely possible I have no such game-breaking power and am spreading WIFOM to confuse the hell out of scum.

:charmander:
It hurts to read this post.

Does anyone have an idea how John usually plays ?
Lurky, trying to fix. =(

Kryn #257/8: Playing the safe game. Never hurt anyone.

I cannot see a logical explanation to having discussed something earlier short of a QT.
Especially with the way J worded it , it was too off / awkward to not be a slip IMO.
The only thing I could think of just right now is the presence of player's / role's with confirmed town reads on other players.
Really do not like this.

--

I like J's 273.

--

Gheb your Freeblock jump in #283 I am not liking.

--

~#300: Gheb stop with rhyming. :mad:

Krys, John, Smoth have offered nothing on Sword. How can you possibly support that kind of thinking?
Sword ain't here, dude.

@John2k4 - Soup's #307 basically sums my thoughts up about the lack of willingness to discuss. T-Block brings it up, too. What exactly do you mean by "trying?" There's plenty going on that you could comment on. Every person's thoughts are significant in order for reads to be developed.
My "Trying" mode has started.

---

I like Soup's #328

--

Note that came to mind for Clover's #331: You're just popping in every so often to comment on recent stuff, then gone.

---

We need a brand new wagon for everyone to be on.
It'll be really shiny and awesome.

I'm going to go re-read stuff now.

In fact I was re-reading before anyone else was
/that hipster
Sure, go buy us a new wagon.
On a different note: That posting style bothers me. Reminds me of JD's first game.

---

Well between the two, is it your firm belief that a T-Block wagon would give more workable results than a SMoth wagon or are you saying both are viable and TB needs to be the first to the plate so to speak ?

It's actually sort of ironic how things have kinda come full circle to the possibility of another Smoth wagon.

VOTE: T-Block
No voting Freeblock, he's doing alright so far.

Reads as of Post#400, in no particular order:

Soup: Town
Krys: Decent town lean
Freeblock: I can see town in him
Mac: small Town lean
Rake: Town (:urg:)
Inferno: Null

Gheb: Bothers me, small scum lean. I really need to read his interactions more in-depth [Swords].

[/collapse]

And that took longer than I thought. I'll finish up later today after sleep.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

you can read up during night phase. basic tl;dr up to now is , a lot of Gheb suspicion, which Gheb responded to by shouting at

T-block

B2B TST
I already am caught up you idiot. I want to see John continue his thing. I want to flesh out my suspicions of J in case I goddamn die toNight. Why the hell did you hammer?

Inferno, why did you call for the hammer?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
someone had to man up and hammer, just cop / investigate gheb/RF, doc can wifom the protect.

This is a plan I can definitely agree too.

Macman cop would be good as well because a cleared/condemned Mac would be greaaaat to have.

TB, you still have time to make that post against me, I don't get why you are getting so...heated over Smoth being hammered.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I honestly thought it was a good time to end the day. Smoth is a very good lynch candidate and fairly agreed upon. Worst comes to worst we can make John say what he wrote now or hold him accountable for it at the beginning of the next day. If you have time flesh out your J suspicion before the day ends and we can talk about it first thing tomorrow.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I was going to answer Sword's post now but it seems I was a bit late getting out of the shower for that haha, oh well.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

John can keep going till Ryu gets in here and posts the flip. Why are you heated ? Everyone was down for this lynch IIRC

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

just flesh it out now TB. plus anyone can die toNight. everyone should flesh out everything by that logic

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Interesting to note that J openly wants Mac cop after it's been drawn between himself and Mac. No point copping us since we wouldn't be lynched anyway,we'd wifom out of it Wait, why did he say this?

Ryker and I agree that Gheb is town.

Doc flip a coin, if heads on us. If tails wherever you want. Do this.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

if deadline was tomorrow i wouldn't have hammered till then but it was today so i laid down the hammer

Top Bottom