• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Undetermined V/LA for a bit

Need a couple of hours or perhaps days to take care of some things.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Gheb_01 (5) - T-Block, Radical Fiction, Anomandaris_Rake, Clover, Shadow Moth
Shadow Moth (2) - Gheb_01, Inferno3044
Radical Fiction (2) - Macman, Sworddancer.

Not Voting (4): John2k4, Krystedz, Яagnarock, J

deadline is july 18th 11:59 pm est

with 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

jtb has been contacted to replace shadow moth

:phone:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Soooo ... RF becomes a non-play because Swiss quotes random stuff and responds to them with one-word responses, whereas I ripped apart every accusation against me three times already in a thorough manner yet people want me lynched because I'm "whiny".

Right

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
J, what exactly do you want me to do anyway? You say I need to 'improve' which again is incredibly underhanded considering nobody has put as much effort into backing up his main suspect as I did. If you disagree with my lynch pool [currently Moth, John, T] that's one thing but saying I need to do better is an absolute impudence considering the crap T-Block, Moth and Krys have given as justfication to sheep the wagon. And it's not like Macman, Clover or John have given this game any kind of decent insight yet so don't act like I need to prove something to you and just ****ing explain to me how I am even close to being a play already and why. Me being "whiny" or "*****y" or "annoying" has nothing to do with it.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I see you're still voting me though. You could make yourself useful / be a gg and vote Moth so we can like actually get things done.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Alternatively, John really makes an excellent lynch choice and I'm surprised his name isn't tossed around more as a lynch candidate toDay. If people aren't down to lynch Moth [which makes no sense but w/e] we should at least get rid of John.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Macman / Sword, unless you actually do something to convince anybody that RF is scum you should either help me get Moth lynched or switch to John depending on who you guys think is the better play. RF is not a play toDay as J seems to lean away from lynching him right now and nobody else seems to be down for it and atm I see him as indy at worst.

Lynching Moth / John and having to vig take care of the other really does sound like the best plan for toDay. People who still think I'm a play need to learn how to not be ******** or something.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Sorry for absence, was a little caught up yesterday.

So I'm not the only one who read T's jump on the wagon as 'cookie cutter' excuse? Why exactly does the fact that I see things the same way - except that you don't like my reasoning - actually affect your read? Stuff like that is why I can't make up my mind about you. On the one hand you have a read that is nearly the same as mine, except that we view it from a different angle. But then you think you must be wrong because *my* reasoning doesn't convince you?!?
This is the part of Gheb's 463 J that I wanted you to respond to. Why is it that apparently you don't agree with TB's jump on me, but Gheb's reasoning (despite that his conclusion is the same) is scummy?

If you already responded to this then I missed it. Could you please quote it for me?

EBWOP @first paragraph:

One exception doesn't break the rule for me. While you may have claimed that you can't see Scumdancer a couple of times earlier in the game the bigger picture was still that there was little to no disagreement that Sword is scum [+/- one or one and a half player]. And I mean, the only time you actively stepped in to *act* against the wagon was when you were suspicious of T ... which you let off of because my reasoning, if I got that right. That doesn't really give me the impression anybody was trying to work off momentum of his wagon.

This is Gheb's 464, and actually I already answered this response myself (I wanted to know why you weren't more active against my wagon), so I'm not really worried about you responding to this anymore.

#HBC | Dancer

@Gheb: I'll get back to you on that. Let me catch up first.

J said:
Yes, I am cool with a Gheb claim. Here's the thing I am coming to realize with Gheb. He is a variable. He has become way too much of a detriment in terms of determining his alignment and also scum will leave him in terms of NK'ing him and also he will always be up for a lynch unless his play takes a dramatic turn for the better. I want a claim so I can see his mentality more and also get more insight into a slot which I see as a slot that will most likely either need to be lynched or most likely will be hit with an investigative by the time end-game rolls around. I, at the moment, would probably prefer RF or Moth or even John right now but a claim from Gheb does not strike a bad chord with me. In fact, I am pretty much okay with letting go of Gheb toDay and will vote him if need be. Fact is, not now.

I hope that answers your question more.
Well, it certainly answers my question. But tbh I'm not really satisfied.

I agree with you that Gheb is a variable. However, I'm not seeing how his claim will "bring more insight into [his] slot." The only "insight" that "I can see it bringing is if he claims a "common"PR and is either counter-claimed or not. However, if he claims vt or some obscure, unbelievable PR, then what would of been accomplished? These claims won't really tell us anymore about Gheb's true intentions, so I still fail to see why you want these.

Okay looking through the RF case you presented, Swords, the bolded/underlined parts are the parts I don't agree with and there is just one question, for me, that brings down all these points:

How is this any different then how they both normally play?

The points you are making w.r.t. the bolded are very stretchy in terms of that being scummy. Those are all things that are null for a slot such as RF.

Your main points in the first paragraph refer to meta. I mean I agree to a bit of it and have seen/used it myself in terms of figuring out Swiss but the thing is, it's not just Swiss in the hydra, it is Ryker so what happens to that meta in terms of Ryker?

However, when talking about your third paragraph, that is something I can totally get behind and something that I agree with is scummy. Did you also realize that he did the same thing with his Gheb read and didn't only focus on yourself?
To answer your question, it isn't any different from their regular play, which is exactly why I'm suspicious of them. I believe that they were trying to play to that earlier, and given the context of the time, I can't think of a pro-town reason for them doing so. Plus, I just hate the idea of them simply getting away with stuff like not answering questions, calling people out without anything to back up their accusation, being vague with their responses, and generally being selective about what they respond to, all simply because that's how they always play.

I don't think Ryker was the one playing earlier, so he only factors in a little. The only thing about him is that I don't like his early reads and the reasoning for them, but he admits that they're outdated so I can't really hold RF to that.

MMM, I know that RF did that (wrt your last paragarph), but it honestly didn't consciously come to my mind until you brought it up, so thanks for that.

J by admitting that RF is just doing what RF always does, your implying that you agree with me that what they're doing can only be taken as null. So I'll also assume then that you're not okay with letting them get away with it?

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Well we've already gotten away with it. This is just the aftermath where you moan for a bit because you'd have been lynched for playing as we are able.

It highly amuses me that almost everytime people have guessed which of us is posting without us explicitly stating it, they have been wrong.

#HBC | Dancer

Rake, Swords - synopsis please.
For my case on you?

I think that you're deliberately playing to be null.

@671: The information that I was referring is over you vs. Gheb vs. TB (less so TB than you and Gheb). Simply put that if one of you is right about the other, than it would make me feel better about that slot. The opposite holds true as well, especially with you RF.

To go more in depth to that, Ryker once told Ranmaru in the Pulp Fiction mason qt that good players being wrong is in itself worrisome. If you're wrong about gheb, and he's town, then that would of made two people your slot has been incorrect on so far this game. Also, I consider Inferno to be town (who you have as scum), so even with a Gheb town flip I already think that you've been wrong on two players so far. This is especially worrisome coming from you Swiss, because (unlike Gheb) I DO think that you're good at reading people.

The same kinda holds up for Gheb, but I don't think that he's especially good at reading people (sorry Gheb), so less so.

RF if you're not going to expend on your other reads, could you at least expend onto why Gheb is scummy? You've so far only called him out on a meta tell and a post which you though was wishy-washy (which I don't even agree considering that the only player Gheb has been wishy-washy this game with is J, and it wasn't in that post).

#HBC | Dancer

Well we've already gotten away with it. This is just the aftermath where you moan for a bit because you'd have been lynched for playing as we are able.

It highly amuses me that almost everytime people have guessed which of us is posting without us explicitly stating it, they have been wrong.
@Bold: Based only on reputation, not on actually skill this specific game.

Also don't remind you me that you've already gotten away with it. It's pretty much impossible to lynch you guys so long as RF makes a post in time.

RF as long as you're here, go on in respond to my previous post. Expend on Gheb for me.

Also, I'm out for now, need to get to class and I need to start getting ready.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Inferno's a scumlean for me, null to Ryker.

More on 588 por favor.

I'll go more in depth on Gheb tonight. I'll also expand on other reads as I see fit (never said I wouldn't expand on them, so pick your words more carefully, a more cynical man would take that as subtle discrediting).

@ Previous bold, why do you think we have this reputation? Lol.

Ryker, what I said to you about the Gheb / OS play. Consider it again. It would be damaging...

#HBC | ѕoup

J, what exactly do you want me to do anyway? You say I need to 'improve' which again is incredibly underhanded considering nobody has put as much effort into backing up his main suspect as I did. If you disagree with my lynch pool [currently Moth, John, T] that's one thing but saying I need to do better is an absolute impudence considering the crap T-Block, Moth and Krys have given as justfication to sheep the wagon. And it's not like Macman, Clover or John have given this game any kind of decent insight yet so don't act like I need to prove something to you and just ****ing explain to me how I am even close to being a play already and why. Me being "whiny" or "*****y" or "annoying" has nothing to do with it.

I don't understand the need to become defensive over one small accusation, and even considering that J gave you a window of opportunity and you instead still prove that you want to whine more than anything. You have 5 people on your wagon, do something about it.

#HBC | ѕoup

RadFic said:
You had a recurring wagon going for the time being, it seemed like the people on Gheb were just sitting there and not actually trying to progress it forward, I explained that certain people would be unlikely and that I don't really agree with the push myself.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Mod confirmed I'm OK.

Ryker get on Skype ETA 1.5 hours of possible. We need to decide who the lynch will be asap.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You have 5 people on your wagon, do something about it.
You guys are all such dumb ****ing *******s, just stop pissing me off already holy **** you mother****ers I DID DO EVERYTHING I COULD ALL GAME YOU *******S SERIOUSLY IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE JUST TELL IT INTO MY FACE AND ILL REPLACE OUT.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
For real, this isn't about me 'doing something against my wagon' BECAUSE I DID SO THE WHOLE ****ING GAME YOU DUMBTARDS. I spend the my entire playtime getting rid of you ******* and all you can say is 'do something about it'?!?

Seriously J / Soup, you two are like the worst pieces of parasite cancer. Have fun getting *******ed by scum like it happened in G3S #2, LoM, Celeb Rehab and like every other game recently. I really don't know what else I can do / say now, you guys just make it look like you're just lynching me because you can't stand me.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Replace me or modkill me or something, I'm not dealing with this any longer.

#HBC | ѕoup

It's not anything personal, and I don't get why you make it a personal issue, I think your anger towards this is fairly genuine, but you're still gonna have to convince 5 people already on your wagon, you can criticize or point the finger at Me/J all you want, but that doesn't change the people who are still voting you.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Like seriously, we aren't even voting you Gheb. We said we would be okay with your lynch because there is no other wagon at the time. Stop being like this and stop trying to take it out on me and Soup and make things personal. It really just makes me not want to play this game with you because of how childish you are being at this.

You honestly just want me to be like this:

And in reality all I am really being like is....

I really don't get why you try to blame others for your own actions but it literally makes no logical sense.

Whatever, if you are done dealing with this, I wash my hands of it as well.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vote: Shadow Moth

Soup/Swords/Macman/Clover/Rake/John, get on this and call me when D2 starts.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Moth has more votes on him.
John leans more anti-town>scummy.
Moth has points on him that actually hold substance to being scummy.
Moth is literally non-existant where John just lurks instead of posting (which he said he would try better for me next time after Paper Mario...=/)

The only thing that I don't like about the Moth wagon is Inferno being on it, but pros outweigh the cons.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Moth has points on him that actually hold substance to being scummy.
Moth is literally non-existant where John just lurks instead of posting (which he said he would try better for me next time after Paper Mario...=/)
Can you actually point those out?

Moth is literally requesting a replacement. John just lurks instead of posting.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Before the replacement, he wasn't even. However, I'll get to the points that I found held substance to Moth being scummy.

#HBC | Dancer

There really is no reason to go Moth over John or vice verse. Moth's been a total sheep with his votes this game, but at the very least he's laid down votes, whereas John has literally avoided taking a single stance the entire Day phase.

J you yourself said that an inactive lynch usually isn't good for town. Why the change of heart (not saying that I disagree, just curious)?

unvote vote Moth

Either one of John or Moth will do, it's basically just a coin flip between these two.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Reason being, I don't want to lynch Gheb and RF is meh but can live for toDay because I find myself liking their most recent posts.

Top Bottom