• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Presents: Kingdom of Combat (a Disney-themed platform fighting game)

Which version of Mickey Mouse should we use?

• Classic Mickey Mouse

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Fantasia Mickey Mouse

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry about missing the first Animation Cel job. I bamboozled my way out of this account for a few weeks, and I just now got back on.

CAN YOU TELL I AM ANGRY ABOUT ALL THAT I HAVE MISSED YET???

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Wreck-it-ralph-disneyscreencaps.com-850.jpg

HC_SugarRushMoment_V15-med.jpg

intro-import.jpg

Game Central Station
Starts off in the station itself. In a fairly generic area with a with a close to the ground platform in the middle. it will shift between two forms. Sugar Rush and Heroes Duty. There's no Sonic or Qbert but I think it'd be cool to have Sora, the Club Penquin characters, Toontown characters and other Disney game characters cameo in the background

in the Heroes Duty section, players fight on top of a a large tower. Bugs fly through the stage and must be avoided

In the Suger Rush section players fight on top of a race track and must avoid racers.

it will travel back to the station eventually.

Last edited:
Okay, I'm calm enough to where I can participate in these jobs. Just tell me when there's another Animation Cel job. Oh, and it's just one "l" in "Cel".

Job #65: Maleficent's New Clothes
Costume #1: Default (Green skin, black robe)
Costume #2: Flora (Green robe)
Costume #3: Fauna (Pink robe)
Costume #4: Merryweather (Blue robe)
Costume #5: Reformed Maleficent (Pale skin, no robe, black clothes)
Costume #6: Male-ficent (Pale skin, red robe, snake-themed staff)

Yes, I made Jafar into a Maleficent skin. Is there a problem with that?

Job #66: Wreck-it Ralph's Stage
Since darkvortex darkvortex made such a good idea, I'll have to choose a different location.

Niceland Apartments
50 Things You Didn't Know About Disney Animation's 'Wreck-It Ralph;' Plus  New Images

This would be a spiritual successor to Icicle Mountain and Rumble Falls, in which the stage progressively goes higher and harder with each level, with falling bricks and swooping birds aplenty, until you wind up at the penthouse suite. Suddenly, the game glitches and starts back at the entrance, thus resuming like it never happened.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
1: Default (Green skin, black robe)
2: Concept Art (Red robe)
3: Promotion cover (Green robe)
4: Goons (Brown robe)
5: Live-Action (White skin)
6: Descendant (Violet robe)

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
So, I wasn't kidding when I said that I was going to be busy...

Anyway, time to review Jobs #65 and #66:
Job #65
Okay, I'm calm enough to where I can participate in these jobs. Just tell me when there's another Animation Cel job. Oh, and it's just one "l" in "Cel".

Costume #1: Default (Green skin, black robe)
Costume #2: Flora (Green robe)
Costume #3: Fauna (Pink robe)
Costume #4: Merryweather (Blue robe)
Costume #5: Reformed Maleficent (Pale skin, no robe, black clothes)
Costume #6: Male-ficent (Pale skin, red robe, snake-themed staff)

Yes, I made Jafar into a Maleficent skin. Is there a problem with that?
Here are the two submissions, sent by M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye and Northsouthmap Northsouthmap . Vote for your favorite. You CAN vote for your own submission.
I personally am going to vote for Northsouthmap's costumes. It mostly has to do with the Live-Action costume, which I think would be quite good to have, but I think that a red costume suits Maleficent to a T.

----
Job #66
View attachment 377785
View attachment 377784
View attachment 377786
Game Central Station
Starts off in the station itself. In a fairly generic area with a with a close to the ground platform in the middle. it will shift between two forms. Sugar Rush and Heroes Duty. There's no Sonic or Qbert but I think it'd be cool to have Sora, the Club Penquin characters, Toontown characters and other Disney game characters cameo in the background

in the Heroes Duty section, players fight on top of a a large tower. Bugs fly through the stage and must be avoided

In the Suger Rush section players fight on top of a race track and must avoid racers.

it will travel back to the station eventually.
Job #66: Wreck-it Ralph's Stage

Niceland Apartments
50 Things You Didn't Know About Disney Animation's 'Wreck-It Ralph;' Plus  New Images't Know About Disney Animation's 'Wreck-It Ralph;' Plus  New Images

This would be a spiritual successor to Icicle Mountain and Rumble Falls, in which the stage progressively goes higher and harder with each level, with falling bricks and swooping birds aplenty, until you wind up at the penthouse suite. Suddenly, the game glitches and starts back at the entrance, thus resuming like it never happened.
Here are the two submissions:
Game Central Station (submitted by darkvortex darkvortex )
Niceland Apartment (submitted by M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye )

Vote for your favorite submission. You CAN vote for your own submission.

My vote goes to Niceland Apartment for this one. As much as a traveling stage featuring the main video games in Wreck-It Ralph makes sense, I think that the setting of the iconic Fix-It Felix Jr. makes even more sense. Also, I think that some vertical scrolling stages, while definitely uncompetitive, can be fun for a more laid-back game and a Disney platform fighter should not forgo the more casual aspects.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
All righty, let's see the results for Jobs #65 and #66
Job #65
Northsouthmap: 4 votes
Master Hero: 1 vote

Northsouthmap's costumes will be used for Maleficent!
Congratulations to Northsouthmap Northsouthmap for having submitted the winning costumes. As I said, I particularly like the Red outfit, I think that would suit Maleficent to a T. The two alternate costumes are both great too. A perfect wardrobe for the mistress of evil herself!

----
Job #66
Niceland Apartment
swept the competition, so it will be Wreck-It Ralph's stage of choice!
#07_FixItFelixJr.jpeg

Congratulations to M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye ! The stage is very fun and interesting. In a way, it makes a lot of sense to have it in Smash, considering how 75m is part of Smash's lineup of stages. I just hope that Niceland Apartment would be a better stage to play on than 75m, though...

----
Let's see some new jobs:
Job #67: Submit a new item
For this item Job, we will have an elimination format, much like other Jobs but unlike other item-related Jobs. So only one or two items will be selected, based on a voting process.
Job #68: Submit a moveset for Donald Duck
(I kinda forgot about when asking you submissions for what would become Ralph's Job...)

Job #67: New Items
For the next Item, I choose Experiment Pods.
Experiment Pods | Lilo & Stitch Wiki | Fandom

Basically, if the Animation Cel would be this game's Assist Trophy, this would be the game's equivalent to a Pokeball. And considering the premise of the show and when it premiered, it makes far too much sense to do that.

Job #68: Duck Fu
Gimmick: Gone Quackers!
If Donald takes more than 80% damage in a stock, he flies into an insurmountable rage that doubles his attack damage until he gets KO'd. Sounds like a Donald Duck thing to do.

Neutral Special: Blue-Footed Boob
An unseen Witch Hazel (Disney version) enchants Donald's feet to charge at the enemy, dragging the rest of his body with them.
Up Special: Clean Yer Clock
Donald actually uses the rogue clock spring from Clock Cleaners to his advantage, and launches himself upwards with it. Unfortunately, it runs the risk of bumping his head on the stage's ledge, causing damage in the process.
Down Special: Music To Quack Along
Donald takes a bass violin, particularly the one he strummed like a guitar alongside Jose and Panchito, and slams it on the ground. If it hits the opponent, it deals damage. If it doesn't, it harms Donald himself.

Neutral Aerial: Tech Duck
Donald does a skateboard trick, only to harm himself by gravity.
Side Aerial: Kitchen Sunk
Donald shoves a bathtub in front of his opponent. After all, it's likelier that a busted tub is the cause of a flooded kitchen than a busted kitchen sink.
Up Aerial: Unidentified Flying Oddball
Donald tries to fly, but all he does is tire himself out and hurt the opponent. In case you're wondering, the title is a reference to a 70s Disney film.

Neutral Ground: Put Up Your Ducks!
Donald uses his iconic fighting stance to stomp on the opponent AND punch him/her at the same time.
Side Ground: Baby Shelby
One of Donald Duck's "newer" antagonists, introduced in Mickey Mouse Works, Baby Shelby runs straight at the nearest opponent, thus burying him/her due to the speed.
Down Ground: Seeing Daggers
Donald shoots daggers from his eyes. Don't ask.

Grand Finale: Zettaflare
Donald Duck uses his Kingdom Hearts fire spell to burn the opponents to a crisp.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Job #67: Gas Gun (Darkwing Duck)
#67_GasGun.jpeg

The most famous weapon used by Darkwing Duck, the Gas Gun shoots a cloud of explosive gas. Once shot, the gas waits a couple of seconds before exploding, making the item very strategic. The cloud explodes immediately if it's hit by a fire-based attack.

Job #68: Donald Duck's moveset
Ground attacks
  • Neutral - Duck Punch: Donald Duck spins his arm, charging a powerful punch that is then thrown forward at full force. It can be charged.
  • Up - Angry Donald: Donald gets so mad that he jumps around several times, head butting everyone above him. This attack can be charged.
  • Down - Tantrum: Donald releases a tantrum, stomping left and right. Both the stomps and the shockwaves they create deal damage. The attack can be charged.
Aerial attacks
  • Neutral - Flail: Donald flails his arms around, hitting all around himself.
  • Up - Unlucky Donald: Donald is zapped by a tiny thundercloud. The lightning deals very high damage to the opponents around Donald, but it also damages Donald slightly (1% or less, if we want to use decimals like Ultimate which by the way we should do as Smash games before Ultimate already used decimals just behind the scenes)
  • Down - Quack Ax: Donald performs a double ax punch downwards. A powerful spike that can be charged, though the attack is a bit on the slow side.
Special attacks
  • Neutral - 313: Donald jumps on his trusty car and drives it. The 313 deals damage to the opponents and Donald can drive it both left and right, but the car progressively slows down until it comes to an eventual stop. The 313 can also jump!
  • Up - Bee Sting: a bee stings Donald's... backfeathers? and he jumps quickly upwards while flailing. Both Donald and his flailing arms deal damage (though Donald's body is stronger), but Donald too is damaged slightly by the attack (around 1.8%, or 2% if you like integers).
  • Down - Kerfuffle: Donald takes a combative stance. If he is hit by any attack while holding this stance, he counterattacks in a classic cartoony cloud of punches and kicks before launching the opponent away. This attack (much like other Smash counters) gets stronger if Donald was hit by a stronger attack, but Donald too takes some damage (about 1/6 of the damage of the original attack, but nothing more than 7%). It can't block EVERY single attack in the game (for example, most Grand Finales go through Kerfuffle).
Grand Finale - Final Tantrum: Donald has the most savage tantrum ever: he takes a hammer and repeatedly slams it on the ground while also dashing. The player can move Donald around (who, in this state, happens to be the fastest character in the game). Donald can also jump while having the Final Tantrum, with each hammer slam resulting in a powerful spike. The final attack is one last, horizontal hammer swing that launches opponents very far.

Gimmick - Goin' Quackers: Donald's damage output increases the more damage he takes.

For Donald, I wanted to make him a rushdown fighter with savage and unsafe attacks that deal massive damage. I wanted to emphasize his two most iconic aspects: his short temper and his bad luck. I don't know if Donald's 313 is as iconic elsewhere as it is in Italy, because here it's one of Donald's most iconic belongings, but mostly in the comics. Anyway, I wanted to throw a bone to that fabulous car. Also, I didn't want to copy M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye 's gimmick name, but I had the same idea (anyway, the two gimmicks are slightly different).

For Donald, I wanted to make him a rushdown fighter with savage and unsafe attacks that deal massive damage. I wanted to emphasize his two most iconic aspects: his short temper and his bad luck. I don't know if Donald's 313 is as iconic elsewhere as it is in Italy, because here it's one of Donald's most iconic belongings, but mostly in the comics. Anyway, I wanted to throw a bone to that fabulous car. Also, I didn't want to copy M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye 's gimmick name, but I had the same idea (anyway, the two gimmicks are slightly different).
No harm, no fowl. Pun intended. But I will admit I raised the gimmick's limit by five percent to make it more challenging to achieve it.

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Item Submission:

Poison Apple (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
A simple item hailing from the first film in Disney's Animated Canon. Pick it up and toss it at your opponent to cause them to fall asleep for a bit!

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Genie's Lamp (Aladdin)
Works similarly to K.rool's cannon attack. Can suck opponents in and blasts them back out dealing damage in the process.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Item Name: Identity Disc
Item Origin: TRON (1982)

A throwable disc with similar properties to a boomerang. When you toss it, you can hold slightly up or down to have its trajectory change accordingly. Notably for a throwing object, it's capable of bouncing off nearly anything - items, other projectiles, walls and floors, other fighters - and will eventually return to the thrower's hand. That said, its actual damage is pretty limited - it won't derez you on contact!

In terms of how long it lasts whilst being thrown, I'd say it'd be a little like in TRON 2.0 in that it lasts around 3 seconds before returning, but despawns after a short time. If used in a team match, the disc itself will change it's emissive colour to match the team colour (between Red, Blue, Green and Yellow.)

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Manny's Toolbox (Handy Manny)

9781423115397-us.jpg

I feel we should go with more Playhouse Disney/Disney Junior content here so why not go with Handy Manny? When this toolbox spawns on the battlefield, a fighter can simply go into it and pick up the toolbox. There, the fighter can throw it at someone. Then, once the tool box is thrown, Manny's tools will simply perform handy man work by attacking the fighter they were thrown at. They give about 20% damage and a lot of knockback too. It's a simple but yet uncommon item.

View attachment 378275

I feel we should go with more Playhouse Disney/Disney Junior content here so why not go with Handy Manny? When this toolbox spawns on the battlefield, a fighter can simply go into it and pick up the toolbox. There, the fighter can throw it at someone. Then, once the tool box is thrown, Manny's tools will simply perform handy man work by attacking the fighter they were thrown at. They give about 20% damage and a lot of knockback too. It's a simple but yet uncommon item.
That sounds like a Mr. Saturn type of Item, where it's basically an honorary Assist. Nevertheless, I agree with wanting more Playhouse Disney Junior content.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Let's see the submissions for Jobs #67 and #68:
Job #67
Job #67: New Items
For the next Item, I choose Experiment Pods.
View attachment 378225
Basically, if the Animation Cel would be this game's Assist Trophy, this would be the game's equivalent to a Pokeball. And considering the premise of the show and when it premiered, it makes far too much sense to do that.
Job #67: Gas Gun (Darkwing Duck)
View attachment 378227
The most famous weapon used by Darkwing Duck, the Gas Gun shoots a cloud of explosive gas. Once shot, the gas waits a couple of seconds before exploding, making the item very strategic. The cloud explodes immediately if it's hit by a fire-based attack.
Item Submission:

Poison Apple (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
A simple item hailing from the first film in Disney's Animated Canon. Pick it up and toss it at your opponent to cause them to fall asleep for a bit!
Item Name: Identity Disc
Item Origin: TRON (1982)

A throwable disc with similar properties to a boomerang. When you toss it, you can hold slightly up or down to have its trajectory change accordingly. Notably for a throwing object, it's capable of bouncing off nearly anything - items, other projectiles, walls and floors, other fighters - and will eventually return to the thrower's hand. That said, its actual damage is pretty limited - it won't derez you on contact!

In terms of how long it lasts whilst being thrown, I'd say it'd be a little like in TRON 2.0 in that it lasts around 3 seconds before returning, but despawns after a short time. If used in a team match, the disc itself will change it's emissive colour to match the team colour (between Red, Blue, Green and Yellow.)
Expanding Ball

Unlike the film, it doesn't attach to opponents, but rather can be thrown and then serves as a big, round hard platform which slowly expands. If you hit a foe into it, they cannot tech off of it, so you can pull some ridiculous combos with it.

View attachment 378275

The submissions are:
Experiment Pods (submitted by M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye )
Gas Gun (submitted by me)
Poison Apple (submitted by MartianSnake MartianSnake )
Identity Disc (submitted by KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 )
Expanding Ball (submitted by Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
Manny's Toolbox (submitted by AlteredBeast AlteredBeast )

For this job, the two submissions that will receive the most votes will be chosen. Vote for your three favorite choices. Your own submission can only be your third vote. Here are my votes:
1. Poison Apple: it's too famous and iconic to pass up. I feel that Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs needs some representation, in one form or another, and while I'm not that convinced that Snow White or one of the dwarfs should be playable, the Poison Apple feels like the perfect way to incorporate the movie that started it all in this game. It also helps that its effect makes a lot of sense and is very fun too.
2. Identity Disc: I'm not a huge fan of TRON, but I can't understate its importance. The Identity Disc is a very good reference to the series, taking advantage of perhaps one of its most iconic objects and giving it a very suitable and sensible role in the game.
3. Manny's Toolbox: some Disney Junior representation should be added and I find this item to be hilarious. So props for the creativity, I guess.

----
Job #68
Job #68: Duck Fu
Gimmick: Gone Quackers!
If Donald takes more than 80% damage in a stock, he flies into an insurmountable rage that doubles his attack damage until he gets KO'd. Sounds like a Donald Duck thing to do.

Neutral Special: Blue-Footed Boob
An unseen Witch Hazel (Disney version) enchants Donald's feet to charge at the enemy, dragging the rest of his body with them.
Up Special: Clean Yer Clock
Donald actually uses the rogue clock spring from Clock Cleaners to his advantage, and launches himself upwards with it. Unfortunately, it runs the risk of bumping his head on the stage's ledge, causing damage in the process.
Down Special: Music To Quack Along
Donald takes a bass violin, particularly the one he strummed like a guitar alongside Jose and Panchito, and slams it on the ground. If it hits the opponent, it deals damage. If it doesn't, it harms Donald himself.

Neutral Aerial: Tech Duck
Donald does a skateboard trick, only to harm himself by gravity.
Side Aerial: Kitchen Sunk
Donald shoves a bathtub in front of his opponent. After all, it's likelier that a busted tub is the cause of a flooded kitchen than a busted kitchen sink.
Up Aerial: Unidentified Flying Oddball
Donald tries to fly, but all he does is tire himself out and hurt the opponent. In case you're wondering, the title is a reference to a 70s Disney film.

Neutral Ground: Put Up Your Ducks!
Donald uses his iconic fighting stance to stomp on the opponent AND punch him/her at the same time.
Side Ground: Baby Shelby
One of Donald Duck's "newer" antagonists, introduced in Mickey Mouse Works, Baby Shelby runs straight at the nearest opponent, thus burying him/her due to the speed.
Down Ground: Seeing Daggers
Donald shoots daggers from his eyes. Don't ask.

Grand Finale: Zettaflare
Donald Duck uses his Kingdom Hearts fire spell to burn the opponents to a crisp.
Ground attacks
  • Neutral - Duck Punch: Donald Duck spins his arm, charging a powerful punch that is then thrown forward at full force. It can be charged.
  • Up - Angry Donald: Donald gets so mad that he jumps around several times, head butting everyone above him. This attack can be charged.
  • Down - Tantrum: Donald releases a tantrum, stomping left and right. Both the stomps and the shockwaves they create deal damage. The attack can be charged.
Aerial attacks
  • Up - Unlucky Donald: Donald is zapped by a tiny thundercloud. The lightning deals very high damage to the opponents around Donald, but it also damages Donald slightly (1% or less, if we want to use decimals like Ultimate which by the way we should do as Smash games before Ultimate already used decimals just behind the scenes)
  • Down - Quack Ax: Donald performs a double ax punch downwards. A powerful spike that can be charged, though the attack is a bit on the slow side.
Special attacks
  • Neutral - 313: Donald jumps on his trusty car and drives it. The 313 deals damage to the opponents and Donald can drive it both left and right, but the car progressively slows down until it comes to an eventual stop. The 313 can also jump!
  • Up - Bee Sting: a bee stings Donald's... backfeathers? and he jumps quickly upwards while flailing. Both Donald and his flailing arms deal damage (though Donald's body is stronger), but Donald too is damaged slightly by the attack (around 1.8%, or 2% if you like integers).
  • Down - Kerfuffle: Donald takes a combative stance. If he is hit by any attack while holding this stance, he counterattacks in a classic cartoony cloud of punches and kicks before launching the opponent away. This attack (much like other Smash counters) gets stronger if Donald was hit by a stronger attack, but Donald too takes some damage (about 1/6 of the damage of the original attack, but nothing more than 7%). It can't block EVERY single attack in the game (for example, most Grand Finales go through Kerfuffle).
Grand Finale - Final Tantrum: Donald has the most savage tantrum ever: he takes a hammer and repeatedly slams it on the ground while also dashing. The player can move Donald around (who, in this state, happens to be the fastest character in the game). Donald can also jump while having the Final Tantrum, with each hammer slam resulting in a powerful spike. The final attack is one last, horizontal hammer swing that launches opponents very far.

Gimmick - Goin' Quackers: Donald's damage output increases the more damage he takes.

Here are the two movesets for Donald Duck, submitted by M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye and me. Vote for your favorite. You CAN vote for your own moveset.

Oof, this is tough. On one hand, I really like some references Master Hero added (like the up and down specials, or the neutral ground attack), but I also kind of like some moves I gave Donald. In the end, I'm going to be narcissistic and vote for my own moveset. I feel it's very so slightly all-rounded and it incorporates the 313 (which you might recall me submitting it even for the Disney Infinity 4.0 thread, this should tell you the extent of my passion for the 313).

1: Gas Gun - It's one of Darkwing's most iconic gadgets, and it's easy to implement into a fighting game.
2: Poison Apple - How can I pass up a Snow White callback?
3: Experiment Pods - I retain my stance that this would be Kingdom of Combat's equivalent to a Pokeball.

I'm going to also be a narc and vote for my own moveset.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Time to review the votes for Jobs #67 and #68
Job #67
Experiment Pods: 12 points
Gas Gun: 3 points
Poison Apple: 20 points
Identity Disc: 12 points
Expanding Ball: 1 point
Manny's Toolbox: 6 points

Poison Apple won by a landslide, but it seems that Experiment Pods and Identity Disc tied for second place. Since I've been neglecting this thread for a bit too much as of late, I want to be generous and award both items a slot in the game. As such,

Poison Apple, Experiment Pods, and Identity Disc are the new items added to the game!

Congratulations to MartianSnake MartianSnake , M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye , and KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 for having submitted the winning items. I'm always amazed by how creative you can get with items, since I always struggle to find new ideas in that area. And every time, these new items are so ingenious yet so obvious that I can't help but feel like: "How did I not think of that?"

----
Job #68
Master Hero's moveset: 1 vote
LoZ00's moveset: 5 points

My moveset for Donald Duck will be used.
Ground attacks
Aerial attacks
Special attacks

Thank you to everyone who voted for my moveset. I was really looking forward to make a moveset for Donald because, as I've said countless times, he is my favorite Disney character and arguably fictional character ever made. I'm happy with this one, though I feel that I've made better movesets in the past.

----
Oh well, since Experiment Pods have just been added as items...
Job #68: Submit an Experiment Pod Creature
Please, provide a short description of the Experiment you chose and how they would function as an assist character in this game.
Job #69: Submit how many unlockable characters the game will have
Maybe I'm making this job a bit too soon, but until now I've considered the added characters as starters. Since I'm a sucker for unlockable stuff, I'd like to pinpoint how many characters will need to be unlocked in the first place. Then, we might be able to find some compelling unlocking methods, but that will be done much, much later on.

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Job 68:

Clink (Experiment 086)
Starting off with an obscure one that didn't even get its own spotlight episode in the Series. Clink is designed to trap and confine people in its body; so it'll do just that.

Grabs an opponent and tries to fall off the stage with him. It'll turn around if it bumps into a player or a wall, so theoretically in a team battle you can keep interrupting its path to save your teammate. You can also mash and hopefully escape that way.

Job 69:
15 unlockable characters.

Last edited:

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Job 69:
15 unlockable characters; that's half the roster.
Actually, the roster is going to feature 50 characters, not 30.

Anyway, since I was going to suggest 15 characters in the first place, I'm going to suggest 25 characters, so that our submissions balance out, in a way.

----
Job #68: Slugger (Experiment 608)
#68_Slugger.png

Slugger flies around the player who summoned him, reflecting incoming projectiles for a while using his baseball bat-like tail, thus acting like a passive reflector (or a Franklin Badge, if you will) for a limited amount of time.

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Actually, the roster is going to feature 50 characters, not 30.

Anyway, since I was going to suggest 15 characters in the first place, I'm going to suggest 25 characters, so that our submissions balance out, in a way.

----
View attachment 378385
Slugger flies around the player who summoned him, reflecting incoming projectiles for a while using his baseball bat-like tail, thus acting like a passive reflector (or a Franklin Badge, if you will) for a limited amount of time.
Oh oops I misread

Job #69: Who's That Experiment?
I nominate Reuben.
Leroy & Stitch quotes videos | Gave you a name

He would give out random sandwiches and toss them across the stage. We know he makes plenty of them, but we don't know where the spare sandwiches go.

Also, for how iconic he is, he would be one of the closest we have to a Waluigi incident on our hands, and that would be funny.

Job #70: Unlockable Numbers
I choose 30 unlockable characters. That way, we would have five more starters to add. No pressure or anything, but it adds replayability.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Job 69: Experiment 221/Sparky
Game:Experiment 221 - Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts encyclopedia

One of the more popular experiments, he'll fly across the area and zap opponents before dissappearing

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Experiment 000

Cyber

IMG_0766.jpeg

An illegal genetic experiment that was done by Jumba Jookiba. He’s the rarest of the Experiment Pods. When summoned, he simply restores you to full health and easily gives you a super evil stat buff that lasts for a few seconds. A truly helpful villain!

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Job #68
Job 68:

Clink (Experiment 086)
Starting off with an obscure one that didn't even get its own spotlight episode in the Series. Clink is designed to trap and confine people in its body; so it'll do just that.

Grabs an opponent and tries to fall off the stage with him. It'll turn around if it bumps into a player or a wall, so theoretically in a team battle you can keep interrupting its path to save your teammate. You can also mash and hopefully escape that way.
View attachment 378385
Job #69: Who's That Experiment?
I nominate Reuben.
Leroy & Stitch quotes videos | Gave you a name

He would give out random sandwiches and toss them across the stage. We know he makes plenty of them, but we don't know where the spare sandwiches go.

Also, for how iconic he is, he would be one of the closest we have to a Waluigi incident on our hands, and that would be funny.
Job 69: Experiment 221/Sparky
View attachment 378391
One of the more popular experiments, he'll fly across the area and zap opponents before dissappearing
Experiment 000

Cyber

View attachment 378397

An illegal genetic experiment that was done by Jumba Jookiba. He’s the rarest of the Experiment Pods. When summoned, he simply restores you to full health and easily gives you a super evil stat buff that lasts for a few seconds. A truly helpful villain!
The submissions are:
Experiment 086 Clink (submitted by MartianSnake MartianSnake )
Experiment 608 Slugger (submitted by me)
Experiment 626 Reuben (submitted by M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye )
Experiment 221 Sparky (submitted by Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP )
Experiment 000 Cyber (submitted by AlteredBeast AlteredBeast )

Vote for your three favorite submissions. Your own submission can't be your first vote. Here are my votes:
1. Sparky: its effect makes a lot of sense and its popularity helps quite a bit. I believe that it makes for the perfect poster child for Experiment Pods.
2. Slugger: I think it's a pretty interesting submission, to be honest. Having a flying reflector that hits projectiles with a baseball bat-like tail is very fun when you think about it.
3. Cyber: the Uber-powerful illegal Experiment is an interesting idea, though not one I would have used that early. Its effect is crazy though and I admire the creativity.

Special mention goes to Reuben, whom I really like but I think that he should be the Goldeen of this game, where he'd essentially be useless.

----
Job #69: number of unlockables
The submissions are:
15 characters (submitted by MartianSnake MartianSnake )
25 characters (submitted by me)
30 characters (submitted by M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye )

Vote for your two favorite submission. Your own submission can't be your first vote. Here are my votes:
1. 15 characters: I would have gone with that number in the first place. It's quite even when you think about it.
2. 30 characters: why not? It's a crazy idea. I like it.

1: Sparky - This guy was the first Experiment in the series, debuting in the pilot movie. To that end, he'd be a great starting Pod.
2: Cyber - He'd be all kinds of OP for an Experiment Pod, and I would be floored if such a thing was legal.
3: Slugger - What can I say? It's got a nice design.

While I did suggest Reuben, he could just as easily work as his own fighter.

1: 25 characters
2: 15 characters

Top Bottom