• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Presents: Kingdom of Combat (a Disney-themed platform fighting game)

Which version of Mickey Mouse should we use?

• Classic Mickey Mouse

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Fantasia Mickey Mouse

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Due to the redundant votes, I wish to opt out of this voter's panel. I do appreciate the kind words from LoZ00 LoZ00 , and I respect your unawareness on that particular Japanese creator.

For those who aren't in the know, I shall support a few links:

I hope those help explain why I love the works of Rumiko Takahashi, and why I felt an urge to express my adoration through Stitch's legion of fans in that country.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Okey dokey, let's review the results for Jobs #53 and 54:
Job #53
Master Hero Sock-on-Rye: 4 points
Northsouthmap: 0 points
SmasherMaster: 8 points

SmasherMaster's costumes will be used for Stitch!
Job 53:

1. Default (Blue)
2) Ruben (Light Tan)
3) Angel (Pink)
4. Leroy (Red)
5) Battle Suit Costume (Battle Suit)
6) Hula Stitch (Green Hulu Skirt and White Lei)
Congratulations to SmasherMaster SmasherMaster for submitting the winning wardrobe. It is very interesting, especially in the alternate costumes department, though I think that your choices for Stitch's recolors were the most balanced.

----
Job #54
Candy Apple: 6 points
House of Mouse: 2 points
Unhidden Mickey: 6 points

It's a tie between Candy Apple and Unhidden Mickey!

I ask of you to vote for EITHER Candy Apple OR Unhidden Mickey. In this situation, you CAN vote for your own submission.
I confirm my vote for Candy Apple.

----
As they say, show must go on, and so let's add a couple new Jobs:
Job #55: Submit a stage for Tigger
Job #56: Submit a moveset for Tigger

I vote for Unhidden Mickey, because it's a simpler Disney joke than the Candy Apple submission is. Still pertains to the Disney Parks, in fact.

Job #55: Tigger's Stage
I submit the 100 Acre Wood for Tigger to call home.
Kids Disney Winnie The Pooh 100 Acre Wood Map White 3' x 5' Rug - Rooms To  Go

For this stage, it would have to be of the traveling platform variety. Luckily, we have five options for locations right there:
  • Pooh Bear's House: Here, you can see that silly old bear doing his stoutness exercises.
  • Tigger's House: The home of their resident fighter. You can swing on the tire swing, climb up the ladder of nailed-down planks, or hide in the barrel by the door. If Tigger himself is not selected, you can see the guy bouncing throughout the Wood under any circumstances.
  • Kanga's House: A modest and cozy house, fit for a warm-welcoming mother and her energetic son. When the stage settles around here, you can pick up a plate of cookies to gain health. (Whether or not this is exclusive to the stage remains to be seen for now.)
  • Rabbit's House: I should mention that these houses can be demolished at times, since they're basically just accessorized trees at the end of the day. And nowhere does this particular stage gimmick ring more true than at Rabbit's house. The resident curmudgeon who has a point to be a curmudgeon most of the time, given who his neighbors are. It was even the premise of half their New Years direct-to-video special.
  • Six Pine Trees: This is where the artistic license kicks in, because this is where you have to be mindful of random beehives and Eeyore's house of sticks at the same time. More often than not, the bees may cause the sticks to fall on top of each other if you're not careful.
Job #56: Tigger's Moveset
Neutral Special: Ice Cream Salute
Tigger uses an ice cream scooper and throws a scoop at the enemy. I like to think of this as similar to the Inkling's ink, in that you have ample supply, but occasionally may need to refill your stock. It helps that both Splatoon ink and Pooh ice cream are kid-friendly equivalents to weapons. No kidding.
Up Special: Tail-a-Copter
Tigger uses his already flexible tail as a miniature helicopter to sail himself back up. Don't ask how.
Down Special: Pouncing Time
Tigger uses his most well-known ability and pounces on the enemy in a playful manner.

Neutral Aerial: Headbutt
For when a normal pounce won't do, Tigger can headbutt the opponent. He just does.
Side Aerial: Rumor of the Heffalump
Despite the title, Tigger just throws a pot of honey at his opponent. After all, heffalumps and woozles were initially just the imaginary figments of Tigger's mouth-full-of-food mind. They were just made into real creatures for the SatAM cartoon for the sake of adding new characters.
Up Aerial: Tiggers Don't Jump
Tigger pounces on an opponent like he bounces up a tree. Particularly the one in the Academy Award winning featurette from 1968. You know the one.

Neutral Ground: Tigger's Houseguest
Tigger lets a few termites loose onto the stage, which can bite his opponents due to nature being nature.
Side Ground: Tigger Cleanse
Tigger thinks the stage is dirty. Rather than relishing in the filth, he grabs a mop and bucket to clean it up. This has the unfortunate side effect of catching his opponent in the crossfire.
Down Ground: Playful Excitement
Tigger hops up and down like he ate too much sugar. The visual representation is him jumping on four feet with even more knockback than his regular pounces. And yes, you can spam this and other moves.

Grand Finale: Whoop-De-Dooper Bounce
Shortened for proximity, Roo joins Tigger in performing the Whoop-De-Dooper, Loop-De-Looper, Alley-Ooper Bounce, letting the fur fly all over the screen. I told you the name was shortened for proximity.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
As for the tiebreaker, I'm going to confirm my vote to Candy Apple.

The Hundred-Acre Wood is the best possible stage for Tigger (or any Winnie the Pooh character, for that matter), so I'm not going to submit any entry for Job #55.

Job #56
Ground attacks
  • Neutral - Hello, I'm Tigger!: Tigger goes on all four and pounces forward. This attack can be charged, increasing both its power and the distance covered with the attack. As for its animation, it's somewhat similar to Tigger's introduction to the world in Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day.
  • Up - Headboing: Tigger bops upwards, using his tail as a spring, and hits nearby opponents with a headbutt.
  • Down - Spooky!: Tigger performs a "scary" face, creating a shockwave that hits opponents in front of him. Uniquely, if this attack hits nobody, it will lightly damage Tigger, as he scares himself. This attack can be charged and it's Tigger's most versatile ground attack, but Tigger doesn't really want to stay on the ground that much.
Aerial attacks
  • Neutral - Acrobatics: Tigger spins 360° horizontally with his feet out, hitting all around himself. He holds his feet while spinning in midair. This attack can't be charged, but it can be held out, like Bayonetta's neutral aerial.
  • Up - T.T.F.N.: Tigger performs a backflip and hits opponents using both his tail (sourspot) and his feet (sweetspot). The attack deals average damage and very subpar knock back, meaning it's a great juggling tool. As for its name... I had no better idea and I wanted to put "Ta-ta for now" somewhere.
  • Down - What Tiggers Do Best!: Tigger hits downwards with his tail, which acts as a spring. If the attack connects, it is a powerful spike that lets Tigger bounce upwards, almost giving him a third jump (picture Scrooge McDuck's pogo jump in DuckTales). Despite its power and utility, this attack is somewhat sluggish, especially in its start-up.
Special attacks
  • Neutral - Bleargh!: Tigger tosses a honey pot forward, looking disgusted. The pot has a weak hit-box attached to it, but most importantly it creates a puddle of honey on the ground, that slows down everyone walking on it... minus Tigger, since he has a pretty peculiar movement-based gimmick.
  • Up - Whoop-de-Dooper: Tigger charges a powerful bounce, then leaps upwards at high speed, in a Superman-esque pose. Tigger's fist has a hit-box. It is Tigger's main recovery tool and it acts as a more mobile Super Jump Punch.
  • Down - Bounce Back at Ya!: Tigger points his tail forward. If Tigger is hit by a projectile, it will be bounced back by his tail at higher speed and power. Despite Tigger's tail being pointed forward, this reflector does protect Tigger from attacks coming from backward.
Grand Finale - The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers: Tigger bounces all around the stage, hitting opponents and launching them away. It's somewhat similar to Super Sonic in Ultimate, but it's more powerful and has a more random pattern, though it can't be controlled by the player.

Gimmick - Bouncy Tail: Tigger doesn't move like other characters in the game. His movement is very similar to Sandbag from Super Smash Flash 2, in which moving the control stick forward only lets Tigger bounce forward once with his tail. As such, the player has to flick the stick many times repeatedly in order to have Tigger move forward. The upside is that Tigger's dash is considerably faster than most characters, it has variable speed, it is very maneuverable, and it isn't affected by anything on the ground (like, for example, ice or honey from Tigger's neutral special).
As for Tigger, I wanted to emphasize his dynamic personality. I believe that Tigger should be an air-based fighter, with subpar ground attacks but surprisingly powerful aerials. Also, completely unrelated, I either want Tigger to be the undisputed best or worst character in the game, no in-betweens.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Job #55

Winnie the Pooh
1689177638009.png

Since in Disney's version of Winnie the Pooh, it normally is established that they live in the book, interacting with the narrator and even the words inside the book. I feel it would work similar to Delfino Plaza or Skyloft, with the platforms that transition being sentences such as

So They
Went to Owl's House

or

Meanwhile at Rabbit's

While it transitions, the background is either made up of pages turning or it can be of scenes showing casing iconic Winnie the Pooh scenes like Pooh disguised as a rain cloud, Heppalumps and Woozles, or the rainy day.

My idea for the stages it transitions to include:
  • Owl's House: The only not walk off form of the stage, where its similar to Final Destination. Owl can be seen in his rocking chair, reading a book.
  • Rabbit's House: A walk off, where the right side of the stage is blocked off, (you can see Pooh Bear's backside sticking out. If playing on timed mode, if Pooh gets enough damage, somebody can get a point for knocking him out of the hole. Once per match. After Pooh is knocked out, he appears at his house.)
  • Rabbit's Garden: The stage is a walk off, where carrots and various other vegetables can be spawned and heal a fighter. Rabbit is seen running around the background panicking because of the chaos in his garden.
  • Eeyore's Home: A flat stage, where Eeyore's home is a platform that can be destroyed. Eeyore is sitting down outside in the background, and he gets sadder when his house gets destroyed.
  • Pooh's House: Not as flat as the others, as there are a few stumps covering the ground, which result in an uneven stage. There are several honey pots that can be broken. Piglet and Christopher Robin appear here watching the fight.
  • River: Poohsticks Bridge can be seen in the background, where Kanga and Roo are playing Poohsticks. Only one side has a walk off, as fighters can be thrown in the river and lose a stock.

Last edited:

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the delay, let's review the submissions for Jobs #55 and #56
Job #56
Job #55: Tigger's Stage
I submit the 100 Acre Wood for Tigger to call home.
View attachment 374492
For this stage, it would have to be of the traveling platform variety. Luckily, we have five options for locations right there:
  • Pooh Bear's House: Here, you can see that silly old bear doing his stoutness exercises.
  • Tigger's House: The home of their resident fighter. You can swing on the tire swing, climb up the ladder of nailed-down planks, or hide in the barrel by the door. If Tigger himself is not selected, you can see the guy bouncing throughout the Wood under any circumstances.
  • Kanga's House: A modest and cozy house, fit for a warm-welcoming mother and her energetic son. When the stage settles around here, you can pick up a plate of cookies to gain health. (Whether or not this is exclusive to the stage remains to be seen for now.)
  • Rabbit's House: I should mention that these houses can be demolished at times, since they're basically just accessorized trees at the end of the day. And nowhere does this particular stage gimmick ring more true than at Rabbit's house. The resident curmudgeon who has a point to be a curmudgeon most of the time, given who his neighbors are. It was even the premise of half their New Years direct-to-video special.
  • Six Pine Trees: This is where the artistic license kicks in, because this is where you have to be mindful of random beehives and Eeyore's house of sticks at the same time. More often than not, the bees may cause the sticks to fall on top of each other if you're not careful
Job #55

Winnie the Pooh
View attachment 374598

Since in Disney's version of Winnie the Pooh, it normally is established that they live in the book, interacting with the narrator and even the words inside the book. I feel it would work similar to Delfino Plaza or Skyloft, with the platforms that transition being sentences such as

So They
Went to Owl's House

or

Meanwhile at Rabbit's

While it transitions, the background is either made up of pages turning or it can be of scenes showing casing iconic Winnie the Pooh scenes like Pooh disguised as a rain cloud, Heppalumps and Woozles, or the rainy day.

My idea for the stages it transitions to include:
  • Owl's House: The only not walk off form of the stage, where its similar to Final Destination. Owl can be seen in his rocking chair, reading a book.
  • Rabbit's House: A walk off, where the right side of the stage is blocked off, (you can see Pooh Bear's backside sticking out. If playing on timed mode, if Pooh gets enough damage, somebody can get a point for knocking him out of the hole. Once per match. After Pooh is knocked out, he appears at his house.)
  • Rabbit's Garden: The stage is a walk off, where carrots and various other vegetables can be spawned and heal a fighter. Rabbit is seen running around the background panicking because of the chaos in his garden.
  • Eeyore's Home: A flat stage, where Eeyore's home is a platform that can be destroyed. Eeyore is sitting down outside in the background, and he gets sadder when his house gets destroyed.
  • Pooh's House: Not as flat as the others, as there are a few stumps covering the ground, which result in an uneven stage. There are several honey pots that can be broken. Piglet and Christopher Robin appear here watching the fight.
  • River: Poohsticks Bridge can be seen in the background, where Kanga and Roo are playing Poohsticks. Only one side has a walk off, as fighters can be thrown in the river and lose a stock.
Here are the two submissions:
Hundred-Acre Wood (submitted by M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye )
Winnie the Pooh (submitted by SmasherMaster SmasherMaster )
Vote for your favorite submission. You CAN vote for your own submission.
I personally am going to vote for Winnie the Pooh. The two stages are very similar in their concepts, but I'm going to give the edge to Winnie the Pooh since I really like the implementation of the storybook AND Pooh's own presence in Rabbit's House. That's ingenious!

----
Job #56
Job #56: Tigger's Moveset
Neutral Special: Ice Cream Salute
Tigger uses an ice cream scooper and throws a scoop at the enemy. I like to think of this as similar to the Inkling's ink, in that you have ample supply, but occasionally may need to refill your stock. It helps that both Splatoon ink and Pooh ice cream are kid-friendly equivalents to weapons. No kidding.
Up Special: Tail-a-Copter
Tigger uses his already flexible tail as a miniature helicopter to sail himself back up. Don't ask how.
Down Special: Pouncing Time
Tigger uses his most well-known ability and pounces on the enemy in a playful manner.

Neutral Aerial: Headbutt
For when a normal pounce won't do, Tigger can headbutt the opponent. He just does.
Side Aerial: Rumor of the Heffalump
Despite the title, Tigger just throws a pot of honey at his opponent. After all, heffalumps and woozles were initially just the imaginary figments of Tigger's mouth-full-of-food mind. They were just made into real creatures for the SatAM cartoon for the sake of adding new characters.
Up Aerial: Tiggers Don't Jump
Tigger pounces on an opponent like he bounces up a tree. Particularly the one in the Academy Award winning featurette from 1968. You know the one.

Neutral Ground: Tigger's Houseguest
Tigger lets a few termites loose onto the stage, which can bite his opponents due to nature being nature.
Side Ground: Tigger Cleanse
Tigger thinks the stage is dirty. Rather than relishing in the filth, he grabs a mop and bucket to clean it up. This has the unfortunate side effect of catching his opponent in the crossfire.
Down Ground: Playful Excitement
Tigger hops up and down like he ate too much sugar. The visual representation is him jumping on four feet with even more knockback than his regular pounces. And yes, you can spam this and other moves.

Grand Finale: Whoop-De-Dooper Bounce
Shortened for proximity, Roo joins Tigger in performing the Whoop-De-Dooper, Loop-De-Looper, Alley-Ooper Bounce, letting the fur fly all over the screen. I told you the name was shortened for proximity.
Job #56
Ground attacks
  • Neutral - Hello, I'm Tigger!: Tigger goes on all four and pounces forward. This attack can be charged, increasing both its power and the distance covered with the attack. As for its animation, it's somewhat similar to Tigger's introduction to the world in Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day.
  • Up - Headboing: Tigger bops upwards, using his tail as a spring, and hits nearby opponents with a headbutt.
  • Down - Spooky!: Tigger performs a "scary" face, creating a shockwave that hits opponents in front of him. Uniquely, if this attack hits nobody, it will lightly damage Tigger, as he scares himself. This attack can be charged and it's Tigger's most versatile ground attack, but Tigger doesn't really want to stay on the ground that much.
Aerial attacks
  • Neutral - Acrobatics: Tigger spins 360° horizontally with his feet out, hitting all around himself. He holds his feet while spinning in midair. This attack can't be charged, but it can be held out, like Bayonetta's neutral aerial.
  • Up - T.T.F.N.: Tigger performs a backflip and hits opponents using both his tail (sourspot) and his feet (sweetspot). The attack deals average damage and very subpar knock back, meaning it's a great juggling tool. As for its name... I had no better idea and I wanted to put "Ta-ta for now" somewhere.
  • Down - What Tiggers Do Best!: Tigger hits downwards with his tail, which acts as a spring. If the attack connects, it is a powerful spike that lets Tigger bounce upwards, almost giving him a third jump (picture Scrooge McDuck's pogo jump in DuckTales). Despite its power and utility, this attack is somewhat sluggish, especially in its start-up.
Special attacks
  • Neutral - Bleargh!: Tigger tosses a honey pot forward, looking disgusted. The pot has a weak hit-box attached to it, but most importantly it creates a puddle of honey on the ground, that slows down everyone walking on it... minus Tigger, since he has a pretty peculiar movement-based gimmick.
  • Up - Whoop-de-Dooper: Tigger charges a powerful bounce, then leaps upwards at high speed, in a Superman-esque pose. Tigger's fist has a hit-box. It is Tigger's main recovery tool and it acts as a more mobile Super Jump Punch.
  • Down - Bounce Back at Ya!: Tigger points his tail forward. If Tigger is hit by a projectile, it will be bounced back by his tail at higher speed and power. Despite Tigger's tail being pointed forward, this reflector does protect Tigger from attacks coming from backward.
Grand Finale - The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers: Tigger bounces all around the stage, hitting opponents and launching them away. It's somewhat similar to Super Sonic in Ultimate, but it's more powerful and has a more random pattern, though it can't be controlled by the player.

Gimmick - Bouncy Tail: Tigger doesn't move like other characters in the game. His movement is very similar to Sandbag from Super Smash Flash 2, in which moving the control stick forward only lets Tigger bounce forward once with his tail. As such, the player has to flick the stick many times repeatedly in order to have Tigger move forward. The upside is that Tigger's dash is considerably faster than most characters, it has variable speed, it is very maneuverable, and it isn't affected by anything on the ground (like, for example, ice or honey from Tigger's neutral special).
As for Tigger, I wanted to emphasize his dynamic personality. I believe that Tigger should be an air-based fighter, with subpar ground attacks but surprisingly powerful aerials. Also, completely unrelated, I either want Tigger to be the undisputed best or worst character in the game, no in-betweens.
Here are the two movesets, submitted by M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye and me. Vote for your favorite. Your submission CAN be your vote.
I'm going to self-vote. I personally really like the moveset I've come up with, especially in the gimmick I included. Other than that, I also somewhat like Tigger's neutral special and how it interacts with Tigger's strong midair game. All in all, out of all the movesets I've made for this thread, I think I like this one the best.

I'm going to vote for Winnie the Pooh and LoZ's moveset, respectively. And this should be my wakeup call that the way I make movesets and stage layouts has gotten dull.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Time's up for the votes for Jobs #55 and #56.
Job #55
Hundred-Acre Wood: 1 vote
Winnie the Pooh: 5 votes

Winnie the Pooh will be Tigger's home stage!
Job#055_WinnieThePooh.png

Congratulations to SmasherMaster SmasherMaster for having submitted this very fun idea of a stage. It works really well with this series and it is genuinely interesting without being too weird of an idea. Bravo!

----
Job #56
Everyone unanimously voted for my moveset for Tigger, so it is the one that'll be used.
Job #56
Ground attacks
Aerial attacks
Special attacks

Thank you to everyone who voted for this moveset.. I said it multiple times, but I had a lot of fun coming up with this moveset that, I believe, flows very well.

----

We were having a tiebreaker vote for the name of the Smash Ball equivalent of this game. So far, only M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye and I voted and each one expressed one preference (Unhidden Mickey and Candy Apple respectively). I am deciding to keep the tiebreaker vote open for now too, but since Master Hero didn't express any preference in the original voting section for Job #54 (the Job that aimed to give a name to the Smash Ball of the game), if nobody else were to vote in the tiebreaker I will choose Unhidden Mickey. I hope you'll find this idea reasonable.

----

Job #57: Submit some music for Get a Horse!
Job #58: Submit Buzz Lightyear's recolors and alternate costumes

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Okey dokey, the submissions for Job #57 will all be added, like usual. As for the submissions for Job #58, here's what we got:
Buzz alts

1. Default
  2. Intergalactic Buzz
  3. Search and Rescue Buzz
  4. Cowprint and tartan yellow (based on Woody)
  5. Model swap: XL-15 (from Lightyear)
  6. Model swap: Evil Buzz (from the Star Command TV show)
I was going to suggest some Buzz alts, but Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario already put out a Woody reskin and swaps from both of his spinoffs, so I'll only add a Warp Darkmatter model swap as a second option.
Job #58:

Default Buzz
Brown (Izzy Hawthorne Inspired Colors)
Blue (Toy Story Aliens Inspired)
White (Mira Nova Inspired)
Model Change: Evil Buzz Lightyear
Model Change: Mrs. Nesbitt (Has both arms, model is changed to include hat and apron)

I didn't include a Woody alt since I feel we need him as a playable character in the roster, and I would like to avoid characters having costumes/alts inspired by other playable characters.
Here are the three submissions, made by Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario , M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye , and SmasherMaster SmasherMaster . Vote for your two favorite sets. Your own submissions CAN'T be your first vote. Here are my votes:

1. SmasherMaster: yup, I agree that, with 50 slots at our disposal (plus some more for DLCs), Woody might be too important to pass up. And besides, I loved both Evil Buzz and, especially, Mrs. Nesbit as the model swaps.
2. Master Hero: I think that the Warp Darkmatter costume looks sick

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the delay, I've been kind of busy in the last few days, but now I'm ready to wrap things up with Job #58:
Wario Wario Wario: 6 points
SmasherMaster: 14 points
Master Hero Sock-on-Rye: 1 point

SmasherMaster's costumes for Buzz Lightyear will be added!
Job #58:

Default Buzz
Brown (Izzy Hawthorne Inspired Colors)
Blue (Toy Story Aliens Inspired)
White (Mira Nova Inspired)
Model Change: Evil Buzz Lightyear
Model Change: Mrs. Nesbitt (Has both arms, model is changed to include hat and apron)

I didn't include a Woody alt since I feel we need him as a playable character in the roster, and I would like to avoid characters having costumes/alts inspired by other playable characters.
Congratulations to SmasherMaster SmasherMaster for submitting these fun costumes for Buzz. I think everyone would love to play as Mrs. Nesbitt. I sure do! The recolors are brilliant ideas too!

----
Job #59: Submit Jack Skellington's recolors and alternate costumes
Job #60: Submit a character from Walt Disney's lifetime

With this prompt, I ask of you to submit a character that was invented before December 15th, 1966, Walt Disney's death. Despite being heavily influenced by Walt Disney himself, characters from The Jungle Book aren't considered valid for this Job.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Resubmitting Mary Poppins

Mary_Poppins_screen_2.jpg

We have a Disney princess, a technically Disney queen and a female villain. Now, I feel we should add a Disney character who is very overlooked in fan rosters for a hypothetical Disney platform fighter. Mary Poppins is a super iconic book but the movie adaptation by Disney is far more well-known for its great collection of songs. I definitely see her as the Peach of the game but with some sing-songy and even some capoeira-esque elements as she did dance as well. Throw in some other fun references and boom, we're on to a winner! A solid pick here to represent more of Disney's classics.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord

Tinkerbell
One of Disney's biggest icons at this point, with her own franchise. She'd need to be sized up but I don't see this as much different than having Olimar in smash or whatever. shed be a fast, floaty magic user, not particularly hard hitting but powerful in her own way

Job #69: Jack Skellington's Costumes
  1. Default
  2. Sally (Patchwork clothes and a red frill)
  3. Oogie Boogie (Green clothes and skull)
  4. The Mayor (A top hat on Jack's skull)
  5. Sandy Claws (Jack's Santa suit)
  6. Pumpkin King of Halloween (Based on this outfit)
Job #70: Another Walt-Era Fighter
I submit Donald Duck as the next fighter from before the 60s.
Donald Duck - Wikipedia

I cannot believe no one thought to include him in the conversation. He's DONALD FAUNTLEROY DUCK, and you think he won't be a part of this? His moveset potential mirrors Mickey himself, and he means to fight in the first place! There's a reason most of the Disney animated shorts from 1955 until 1966 were Donald Duck cartoons.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Job 60: Snow White and Seven Dwarfs

She would be asleep the entire fight, if she gets hit, she's KO'd. She would summon the seven dwarfs and forest critters to attack the opponent and protect her.

Last edited:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Job 60: Submitting Yen Sid

Yen Sid is a powerful magician who first appears in the 'Sorcerer's Apprentice' segment in Fantasia. Mickey Mouse is usually his apprentice. His attacks could be based on different Fantasia segments

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Job #59: JACK SKELLINGON RECOLORS

Yellow + Pink Suit (Based off Sally)
Neon Green Suit (Based off Oogie Boogie)
Orange Suit (Based off a Jack O Lantern)
Model Change: Santa Jack
Model Change Captain Jack (Based off his cameo in the 1996 James and the Giant Peach)

Honorable mentions to an Easter Bunny recolor, as well as a Day of the Dead or Coco inspired recolor.

Job #60 WALT ERA CHARACTER: GOOFY
1690249480000.png

While I know that it's a safe choice, I think it might be better to get the obvious locks picks in sooner than later. We wouldn't want our hypothetical game to face the same scrutiny that Nickelodeon's All Star Brawl did over omissions of the likes of Timmy, Jimmy, Zuko, Donatello and Raphael, etc.

Goofy is one of the fab five, along with Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Pluto. And I don't know if we agreed on capping any movies/series when it comes to characters but if we only get two more Mickey and Friends*, it needs to be Goofy and Donald. And that's even if we consider characters from Ducktales or Rescue Rangers to be Mickey and Friends characters.

Last edited:

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Job #59
Job #69: Jack Skellington's Costumes
  1. Default
  2. Sally (Patchwork clothes and a red frill)
  3. Oogie Boogie (Green clothes and skull)
  4. The Mayor (A top hat on Jack's skull)
  5. Sandy Claws (Jack's Santa suit)
  6. Pumpkin King of Halloween (Based on this outfit)
Job #59: JACK SKELLINGON RECOLORS

Yellow + Pink Suit (Based off Sally)
Neon Green Suit (Based off Oogie Boogie)
Orange Suit (Based off a Jack O Lantern)
Model Change: Santa Jack
Model Change Captain Jack (Based off his cameo in the 1996 James and the Giant Peach)

Honorable mentions to an Easter Bunny recolor, as well as a Day of the Dead or Coco inspired recolor.
These are the two recolors, submitted by M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye and SmasherMaster SmasherMaster . Vote for your favorite submission. You CAN vote for your own submission.
I personally am going to vote for Master Hero's recolors. To be fair, this list of recolors would have been the one I would have wanted to submit myself, so...

----
Job #60
Here are the submissions:
Cheshire Cat (submitted by Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
Mary Poppins (submitted by AlteredBeast AlteredBeast , gotta love how you sticked to this character for the third time in a row)
Tinker Bell (submitted by darkvortex darkvortex )
Donald Duck (submitted by M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye )
Merlin (submitted by DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (submitted by Northsouthmap Northsouthmap )
Yen Sid (submitted by Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP )
Goofy (submitted by SmasherMaster SmasherMaster )

Vote for your three favorite submissions. Your own submission can't be your first vote. Here are my votes:
1. Donald Duck: this motherQUACKer was the reason why I didn't submit any character in the first place. I freaking love Donald Duck. He is my favorite Disney character, perhaps favorite fictional character ever. He'd be perfect for a game like this. I want Donald. Give me Donald please.
2. Mary Poppins: I have the suspicion that, sooner or later, we will end up having Mary Poppins in the game (or at least, I do hope so for AlteredBeast's sake). It helps that she is a genuinely fun addition to begin with.
3. Yen Sid: I really like the idea of representing Fantasia with something more than a stage. Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey is the usual suspect here, but since he's out of use (he is already an alternate costume for OG Mickey), I think that Yen Sid is a fun, though a bit unorthodox, choice.

Top Bottom