• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Presents: Kingdom of Combat (a Disney-themed platform fighting game)

Which version of Mickey Mouse should we use?

• Classic Mickey Mouse

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Fantasia Mickey Mouse

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
All righty, as for Job #45, everyone voted for my moveset, so it will be the one chosen.

Thank you everyone, I really had a lot of fun coming up with this moveset for my girl Mulan, so I'm glad that you liked it as well. Although I must admit that Master Hero's moveset was fun too and his version of Mulan's counter, while less useful and probably a bit more farfetched than mine, was definitely more fun!
----
Job #47: Submit music tracks for Andy's Room
Job #48: Submit music tracks for Forbidden Mountain

I'm afraid we are going to have a few more music-based Jobs for today, but in the next few days I'll promise I'll make a character-based Job, since they (understandably) tend to be the more popular ones.

Job #47: Music To Play With
You've Got A Friend In Me (Robert Goulet Ver.)
You've Got A Friend In Me (Tango Ver.)
We Belong Together
The Ballad of the Lonesome Cowboy
To Infinity and Beyond (Toy Story 1)

Job #48: Forbidden Music
Once Upon A Dream (Eurobeat Ver.)
Once Upon A Dream (Lana Del Rey Ver.)
Skumps (The Drinking Song) / The Royal Argument
Keys to the Kingdom
You Can't Stop The Girl (Maleficent: Mistress of Evil)

Sorry for only coming up with the minimum amount of songs to play on Forbidden Mountain. Once you look past Once Upon a Dream for musical cues, the barrel becomes a sauce pan in five seconds flat. Forgive me, I had to go into the direct-to-video and theatrical remake markets for that particular quintet.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Wow! A lot of submissions for these music-based Jobs! Many thanks to Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario , M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye , and Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP for having submitted a lot of songs. I'm going to add all of them to the OP.
----
Job #49: Submit Elsa's recolors and alternate costumes
As always, submit three recolors and two model swap costumes.

Job #50: Submit a character you like and explain why they deserve to be in
Being our 50th Job, I wanted to have a sort of celebration of this thread: for this Job, I simply ask you to submit a character (they can be from Disney, Pixar, TVA, or live-action) and to explain why they are deserving a spot in the roster.

Job #49: Elsa's Costumes
1: Default (White Hair, Ice Queen Robe)
2: A Sister's Love (Brown Hair, Blue-Purple Robe, inspired by Anna)
3: Killer Frost (Blond Hair, Brown Robe, inspired by Kristoff)
4: Victoria Frankenstein (Orange Hair, Opaque White Robe, inspired by Olaf)
5: Casual Friday (The pajama outfit from Ralph Breaks the Internet.)
6: Enchanted Forest Elsa (An even more regal outfit than her default, taken from the sequel.)

Job #50: Submit a character you like. Show your work.
I don't know how else I'll be able to do this, so I'm just gonna go all out.

I submit Chicken Little.
Chicken Little (2005) — The Movie Database (TMDB)

Why would I submit this guy?

For one, I have a nostalgic factor for this movie despite the general reaction it has.

For two, Chicken Little could be another comparison to the Smash roster. Think about it for a second.

Mickey = Mario
Stitch = Pikachu
Buzz Lightyear = Captain Falcon
Maleficent = Corrin
Pete = Bowser
Mulan = Zelda/Sheik

If you're unaware, he's a combination of Ness, Pichu, Fox, and Bandana Waddle Dee.

Don't believe me? He hurts himself when he attacks, he's good at wielding a baseball bat, the finale to his movie involved an epic space hero saga, and he takes care of a cute alien named Kirby. I need another reason?

Basically, Chicken Little would be the ultimate "joke character" for this fighter.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
The Great American Jackalope

One of my favourite Pixar shorts - I like to think the Jackalope would be an air-based heavyweight fighter, given that he bounds and rebounds and all that. I think this character strikes that right balance of being something audience members are at least half-percent likely to recognize, be that from the Short films DVD or the original theatrical run of the Incredibles, but also being an extremely unexpected pick that may surprise even those familiar with the short due to the saccharine and short-form nature of the source material.

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 50: Tigger (Winnie The Pooh)

download.jpeg

Tigger is a character from Winnie The Pooh series,he is a tiger who likes to jump.

Tigger is my favorite character from Winnie The Pooh series,even i'm not a fan of the franchise. Tigger will be a Winnie The Pooh rep instead the own Pooh,because only one word of only one country: China,and also Winnie The Pooh series is very known pop culture franchise

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Resubmitting Mary Poppins

Mary_Poppins_screen_2.jpg

We have two Disney princesses (one is technically a queen) and a female villain. Now, I feel we should add a Disney character who is very overlooked in fan rosters for a hypothetical Disney platform fighter. Plus, I love the movie as well. The songs are hella catchy.

Mary Poppins is a super iconic book but the movie adaptation by Disney is far more well-known for its great collection of songs. I definitely see her as the Peach of the game but with some sing-songy and even some capoeira-esque elements as she did dance as well. Throw in some other fun references and boom, we're on to a winner! A solid pick here to represent more of Disney's classics.

Last edited:

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
As for Job #49, the costumes I was going to submit are essentially the same as Master Hero's with one difference in the alternate costume department, but even then I believe that his choice was more fun than mine, so I'm going to sit this one out.

Job #50 - Baloo
#18_Baloo.png

So Baloo is my personal favorite Disney character ever along with Donald Duck, but I believe that Donald might have a much easier time joining the roster, so for this job I'm campaigning for my beloved bear.
The reasons behind this choice aren't solely based on my own bias (although it played a large role into this), but also because I believe that Baloo could be one of, if not the funniest character to join the roster. He is a very large fighter, among the largest ones in the game both in terms of size AND weight, but unlike most super-heavyweights, Baloo would be a completely non-violent fighter, hitting characters because they happened to stand in his way while he was doing some random stuff, like looking for food or dancing. Joke characters like this tend to be thrown in very often (although Smash itself never actually added one, nor did MultiVersus or NASB as far as I'm aware), but never as super-heavyweights.
Plus, The Jungle Book has some absolutely fabulous scenery and music. Baloo could bring it to the table!

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Job 50: Wreck-It-Ralph
1688074468690.jpeg

I'm a Donkey Kong main, so this would get my fix in another game. He'll play like Donkey Kong with his punches and ground pounds.
This guy should be in a Disney fighting game because it's a popular movie and near the level of Frozen. He also fits into the crossover aspect of this game.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Okidoki, let's see the submissions for Jobs #49 and #50

Job #49
Job #49: Elsa's Costumes
1: Default (White Hair, Ice Queen Robe)
2: A Sister's Love (Brown Hair, Blue-Purple Robe, inspired by Anna)
3: Killer Frost (Blond Hair, Brown Robe, inspired by Kristoff)
4: Victoria Frankenstein (Orange Hair, Opaque White Robe, inspired by Olaf)
5: Casual Friday (The pajama outfit from Ralph Breaks the Internet.)
6: Enchanted Forest Elsa (An even more regal outfit than her default, taken from the sequel.)
These were the only costumes submitted for Elsa, so they're going to be added by default. Shoutout to M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye for always submitting entries for this thread. And it's not like these costumes are bad or anything, it's more like I had no idea how to come up with better ideas, so that's why I didn't submit a selection myself.

----
Job #50
The submitted characters are:
Chicken Little (submitted by M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye )
The Great American Jackalope (submitted by Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
Tigger (submitted by DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
Mary Poppins (submitted by AlteredBeast AlteredBeast )
Baloo (submitted by me)
Wreck-It Ralph (submitted by Northsouthmap Northsouthmap )
Luz Noceda (submitted by Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP )

Vote for your three favorite choices. Your submission can't be your first vote. Here are my votes:
1. Mary Poppins: she is an integral part of Disney's history that often gets forgotten. So I agree with AlteredBeast here and I say that she should be in. Basically, you get the OG live-action star here.
2. Baloo: self-vote, but I really want him in the game and I'm afraid he won't get any other chance.
3. Tigger: the wonderful things about Tiggers is that Tiggers aren't banned in China. And that they are wonderful. So it's a win-win situation. Plus, I think that a bouncing character really gives us some neat possibilities when it comes to his moveset.

Shoutout to Wreck-It Ralph. He is a very cool and definitely deserving character, but I think that in the next 2000s character Job (or the one following that, for that matter) he is going to be in regardless.

1: Tigger - At this point, I'll take any Pooh character in this roster. And if not Winnie himself, Tigger's the frontrunner for the 100 Acre Wood.
2: Mary Poppins - We all know she's an integral part of Disney history. As such, I'm not even going to try adding my own words.
3: Baloo - Yes, the conversation for his moveset would automatically involve TaleSpin, but I'd like to think you can add stuff from The Jungle Book as significant parts of his moveset.

Honorable mentions to to Luz Noceda, Ralph, and Chicken Little. The Owl House being here in any form is the ultimate way to apologize for being adamant that "it doesn't fit the Disney brand". As a Disney fan myself, I can list three separate occasions where that is incorrect. I do agree that Ralph would likely get in as another post-2000s Disney rep, especially now that Elsa's already in the game. And my nostalgia is talking for Chicken Little.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
All righty, time to see who is the winner of Job #50!
Chicken Little: 6 points
The Great American Jackalope: 1 point
Tigger: 15 points
Mary Poppins: 8 points
Baloo: 11 points
Wreck-It Ralph: 1 point
Luz Noceda: 0 points

Tigger is our next fighter!
#16_Tigger.png

Congratulations to DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 for this awesome submission! Tigger is such a fun character and one that fits surprisingly well with the environment we're going for. So I welcome this great addition and I can't wait to make a moveset for him.

Also, I wanted to thank everyone for having finally concluded Job #50! We are far from finishing the game, but I'm glad we managed to get this far. I promise I will keep trying my best to continue with this semi-consistent schedule, even now that it's summertime.

----
Job #51: Submit a new single player side-mode
By side-mode I mean something along the lines of Break the Targets or Multi-Man Smash. In a nutshell, something you play for about ten minutes in-between when you want a break in-between online matches.

Job #52: Submit how the characters gain access to their Grand Finale
Is it through a meter? Does it use an item? Is it a mixture of both ways? Or something new entirely?

Last edited:
The fact that Chicken Little is right in the middle of this poll makes me happy, but Tigger getting into this game makes me even happier.

Job #51: New Single-Player Side Mode
For this, I choose to create my own: Roadster Race.

Based on Mickey and the Roadster Racers, with some influence from Tron, each fighter has an RC car themed after them to race against. You can bet coins or Disney Dollars to see which specialized car wins the race.

Think of the mechanic like the Mario Party minigame that also involves RC car races.

Job #52: How to Make a Grand Finale
I'm thinking of something new. Let's say there's five minutes in a free-for-all match.

Well, when three minutes have passed, or whatever the 60% equivalent of your given time ends up being, a random hole opens up in the stage layout. Not in the stage itself, just the layout.

If you or someone else jumps through that hole, the character that does this unlocks his or her Grand Finale by default, and can use this gift without further requirements.

Or to summarize it, "The stage gets an injury three-fifths into the brawl, and entering the hole gives you your Grand Finale."

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna need a few more days before I update the Jobs, but in the meantime I'm leaving my submissions for Job #51:
Job #51: When You Brawl Upon a Star
This mode comes in two different variants. Basically, you are required to win as many mini-matches as possible, either in a limited time or with a single stock. These mini-matches all feature some conditions, like you are giant, the opponents are tiny, the opponents spawn in copious numbers, gravity is reduced, etc...
Basically, picture Spirit Battles but with the battles generated at random. You get a score based on how many of these matches you can win, with the matches becoming increasingly harder the longer you are going on.
But why did I call this mode like this, you may ask? Because the score you get is depicted as a spark that flies up in the sky, eventually reaching the stars.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Job 51

Rehearsal Rumpus

Basically, this game's variant of Training Mode. There are tutorials on game basics as well as character-specific tutorials and how to perform certain things with certain characters akin to the tutorials seen in Rivals of Aether and Slap City.

Job 52:

I would say by a meter to make it competitively viable.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Let's review the results for Jobs #51 and #52:
Job #51
Job #51: New Single-Player Side Mode
For this, I choose to create my own: Roadster Race.

Based on Mickey and the Roadster Racers, with some influence from Tron, each fighter has an RC car themed after them to race against. You can bet coins or Disney Dollars to see which specialized car wins the race.

Think of the mechanic like the Mario Party minigame that also involves RC car races.
This mode comes in two different variants. Basically, you are required to win as many mini-matches as possible, either in a limited time or with a single stock. These mini-matches all feature some conditions, like you are giant, the opponents are tiny, the opponents spawn in copious numbers, gravity is reduced, etc...
Basically, picture Spirit Battles but with the battles generated at random. You get a score based on how many of these matches you can win, with the matches becoming increasingly harder the longer you are going on.
But why did I call this mode like this, you may ask? Because the score you get is depicted as a spark that flies up in the sky, eventually reaching the stars.
Job 51

Rehearsal Rumpus

Basically, this game's variant of Training Mode. There are tutorials on game basics as well as character-specific tutorials and how to perform certain things with certain characters akin to the tutorials seen in Rivals of Aether and Slap City.
The submissions are:
Roadster Race (submitted by M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye )
When You Brawl Upon a Star (submitted by me)
Rehearsal Rumpus (submitted by AlteredBeast AlteredBeast )

Vote for your two favorite submissions. Your own submission can't be your first vote. Here are my votes:
1. Rehearsal Rumpus: I think that some small character-specific tutorials might be interesting, especially considering that there are a handful of characters already (Jack Skellington and Stitch) that have some gimmicks that might take some time to learn. And besides, it helps the players familiarize with the game and gives them a few tips to excel even if they just picked up the game. In a nutshell, Rehearsal Rumpus suits very well the beginner-friendly nature of a game like this.
2. When You Brawl Upon a Star: I kinda like the name of this mode. I believe that we should reference the song When You Wish Upon a Star in some way or another. And besides, I also think that this mode might just be a fun break in-between more serious fights.

I also like the idea of Roadster Race, but I am afraid that a mode like this, which is so vastly different from the other ones seen in the game, might end up being a bit undercooked.
----
Job #52
Job 52: Grand Finale Use

the characters using the grand finale is both the meter and an item,but it's selectable on options of the game,the item that will be the Smash Ball will be a glowing ball with have Mickey's ears
Job #52: How to Make a Grand Finale
I'm thinking of something new. Let's say there's five minutes in a free-for-all match.

Well, when three minutes have passed, or whatever the 60% equivalent of your given time ends up being, a random hole opens up in the stage layout. Not in the stage itself, just the layout.

If you or someone else jumps through that hole, the character that does this unlocks his or her Grand Finale by default, and can use this gift without further requirements.

Or to summarize it, "The stage gets an injury three-fifths into the brawl, and entering the hole gives you your Grand Finale."
Job 52:

I would say by a meter to make it competitively viable.
These are the submissions:
Meter + Mickey-themed Smash Ball (submitted by DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
Tear the stage & enter inside the hole (submitted by M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye )
Meter (submitted by AlteredBeast AlteredBeast )

Vote for your two favorite submissions. Your own submission can't be your first vote. Here are my votes:
1. Meter + Mickey-themed Smash Ball: you can't go wrong with this combo. It lets Grand Finales be either more competitively-oriented or more casual-friendly. Either way, it's a win-win scenario.
2. Tear the state: you know what? This mode is wild. If it doesn't win this vote, I want it to be its own thing!

1: When You Brawl Upon A Star: Maybe fix the title so that Brawl replaces Star instead of Wish, but the idea is solid from where I'm sitting.
2: Rehearsal Rumpus: Catchy title and a necessity for Stitch and Jack in particular. Why wouldn't this be a thing?

1: Meter and Mouse: I'm glad the founder of this game likes my idea enough to have a contingency plan if it loses, because a meter with a Mickey Ball option is the best realistic option.
2: Competitive Meter: If a Smash Ball equivalent is off the table completely, might as well do this.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Well well well, if it isn't time to review the results for Jobs #51 and #52:
Job #51
Roadster Race: 0 points
When You Brawl Upon a Star: 7 points
Rehearsal Rumpus: 5 points

When You Brawl Upon a Star is going to be our next mode!

Thank you to everyone who voted for this mode. I had some fun coming up with this idea, but I'll admit that I was mainly driven by the name. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

----
Job #52
Meter + Mickey Ball: 7 points
Tear the stage: 3 points
Meter: 2 points

Grand Finales will be charged by filling a meter or breaking a Mickey Mouse-themed Smash Ball!

Congratulations to DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 for submitting this simple, but effective and ultimately awesome way to activate Grand Finales. We must also keep in mind that we already have an item that enables to quickly access Grand Finales (FastPass, submitted by AlteredBeast). I guess that FastPass doesn't need to be destroyed then?

----
Job #53: Submit alternate costumes for Stitch
Job #54: Submit a name for the Mickey-themed Smash Ball

Last edited:
Job #53: Stitch Costumes
1: Default (Blue body, no clothes)
2: Sparky (Yellow body, plus a lightning spark on Stitch's abdomen)
3: Dr. Hamsterviel (White body and red eyes)
4: Leroy (Red body instead of blue)
5: Super Stitch (Bathroom towel and a bra for the headband)
6: Obnoxious Samurai Alien Stitch-kun (Samurai outfit, tiger-striped skin, and a white wig.)*

*The samurai outfit is a specific reference to Tono and Stitch, as well as a general reference to Stitch's popularity in Japan. The tiger motif, white toupee, and him being called an "obnoxious alien" is one big Rumiko Takahashi reference. Because with how much I gave to this game, I feel I'm allowed to do something this drastic.

Job #54: A name for the Mickey Smash Ball
I choose to call it a Candy Apple, specifically referencing the Disneyland version that looks like Mickey Mouse.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Job 53:
1. Default (Blue body)
2. Leroy (Red body)
3. Angel (Pink body)
4. Sparky (Yellow body)
5. Hula Stitch (Hat and skirt)
6. Elvis Stitch (Hair and suit)

Job 54:
I would call it the House of Mouse

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Okey dokey, let's review the submissions for Jobs #53 and #54. I didn't send any submission here because my costumes for Stitch were very similar to other ones already submitted and I suck at naming things, so Job #54 was off limits for me.
Job #53
Job #53: Stitch Costumes
1: Default (Blue body, no clothes)
2: Sparky (Yellow body, plus a lightning spark on Stitch's abdomen)
3: Dr. Hamsterviel (White body and red eyes)
4: Leroy (Red body instead of blue)
5: Super Stitch (Bathroom towel and a bra for the headband)
6: Obnoxious Samurai Alien Stitch-kun (Samurai outfit, tiger-striped skin, and a white wig.)*

*The samurai outfit is a specific reference to Tono and Stitch, as well as a general reference to Stitch's popularity in Japan. The tiger motif, white toupee, and him being called an "obnoxious alien" is one big Rumiko Takahashi reference. Because with how much I gave to this game, I feel I'm allowed to do something this drastic.
Job 53:
1. Default (Blue body)
2. Leroy (Red body)
3. Angel (Pink body)
4. Sparky (Yellow body)
5. Hula Stitch (Hat and skirt)
6. Elvis Stitch (Hair and suit)
Job 53:

1. Default (Blue)
2) Ruben (Light Tan)
3) Angel (Pink)
4. Leroy (Red)
5) Battle Suit Costume (Battle Suit)
6) Hula Stitch (Green Hulu Skirt and White Lei)
The submissions were made by M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye , Northsouthmap Northsouthmap , and SmasherMaster SmasherMaster . Vote for your two favorite sets of costumes. Your own submission can't be in the first place. Here are my votes:
1. SmasherMaster: despite the recolors all being very similar, I actually want to praise SmasherMaster here for having submitted what is, in my opinion, the perfect set of recolors, as Leroy, Angel, and Reuben all feel like the most essential recolors. He also submitted the Battle Suit costume, which I consider to be Stitch's most iconic alternate look.
2. Master Hero: I think that samurai Stitch is a weird and obscure reference, so it gets some points in my book. I am not personally a fan of Rumiko Takahashi and I don't even know what her works are, but I agree that Master Hero definitely deserves a more biased pick, especially if, somehow, makes sense with the Job. I also somewhat like the Hämsterviel costume.
I would have loved an Elvis costume too for Stitch, so shoutout to Northsouthmap for having submitted it!

----
Job #54
The submitted names are:
-Candy Apple (submitted by M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye )
-House of Mouse (submitted by Northsouthmap Northsouthmap )
-Unhidden Mickey (submitted by SmasherMaster SmasherMaster )

Vote for your top two favorite names. Your own submission can't been the first place. Here are my votes:
1. Candy Apple: I think this name rolls off the tongue the best without being awkward. I also like the idea that, in order to obtain your Grand Finale, you have to destroy the Candy Apple.
2. House of Mouse: the show is too iconic and we have to reference it somewhere. So I say that the set of balls that gives you the Grand Finale is an appropriate place.

I don't know if Unhidden Mickey were meant to be only a joke or a submission, but I don't think that a third option is that harmful regardless.

Last edited:
Top Bottom