• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Mafia - Copy Soon To Be Moved to DGames

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
There is your lynch then. The time stamp correlates with Night 2. You already stated you trust Marc since Day 1, and unless we can figure out another use of Meg's Soul, I see no reason not to.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
This is really getting good.

Marc, I'm going to assume the reason you hit Air instead of Hades is because Hades is unable to be nightkilled or he has some way of avoiding a single nightkill. Either way, I'm sure Hades can't escape a town lynch. Bulletproof + lynchproof would be poop. A Bus seems way too unlikely.

Two things we still haven't answered:
1.) Why did Chill (Quasimodo) die in his sleep?
2.) Why was no one slashed to death lastnight?
Flavor-wise, it makes a lot of sense. Night would be Hades realm, and of all the villains he seems the perfect fit for: http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Godfather

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Perhaps Xsyven (Hades) cursed Quasimodo? Sounds like a "you were cursed" type death.

Omni, I understand 1+1=2. ;)

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I doubt it. That would give Xsyven 2 night abilities, which is unheard of. I think he legitimately can read the dead people's PMs. CK1's ability allowed him to have the PM of the abducted people, so when the picture claim would come up (as any day but Day 1) he could have claimed that as his character. It still doesn't work out to WHY he can investigate the dead. It's worth noting though that his ability does counter-Kawaii's ability to revive: she revives someone he investigated, and the Mafia knows that person's strengths.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
If the shadows could kill, they would have.
They are nefarious and greedy.
The rogue kill is understood, if not saddening.
But, the shadows may be many faceted
And have more than one way
They may have more tranquil means. Perhaps.

We have, or had - time it nothing - a genie, a bear guard, a thief *****
Resurrection, two kings, a warrior woman and others.
We are strong, and the battle starts off fair: Providence deems.
The shadows have strength. The misguided rogue kill
Missed all too pleasantly for them.
I must ask the metal one to explain themself.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
@Marc: We are near endgame. If we slip we are done so I'm going to ask that you use your own discretion unless I feel the need is urgent. If anything, I'm giving you last priority to reveal.

@Xiivi: Possibly, but why would Hades curse Chill? What is there to gain? Also, would it be possible for the Mafia to have 2 different flavors in their killing habits? I really wouldn't think so. Hm. I'm glad you figured out why 1+1=2.

@Virgil: You make a good point. At this point in the game we have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

We are now going under the impression that Xsyven is Hades. If this is the case, this means that there is a good chance that Tom ONLY gave fake pictures. Most likely it was two Role PM's with the same abilities but different pictures. If this is the case we may be able to reveal the bad guys by studying their abilities and see if it can also tie in with a bad character just as Basil's tied in with Hades.

Alive and Kickin'!:
3. KawaiiBunny - TINK
4. Virgilijus
5. Marc - ESEMERELDA
8. Crimson King 2 (replaces Zero Beat) - MUFASA
9. Xiivi - KUNAI
11. Xsyven - SUCKAFOO HADES
12. Mini Mic - IAGO
15. InfernoOmni - GENIE
16. Steel (replaces FAILchion) - OLIVIA

These are the people left in the game. I think that Steel should reveal his full-roleclaim first before anyone. Does anyone have any objections to this?

Omni

BRoomer
Before I forget (I always remember things after I post). After we have taken as much information as possible, we need to do several things:

1.) Determine who Marc should steal from next if we are considering having him steal and not use his other ability.

2.) Who will be protected and by whom. We will save this for last since I have extra information that will pertain to this.

3.) Think of the best way to use Karina's power.

4.) Figure out how to handle Crimson King, who at the moment, is the play in terms of possible Mafia Recruitment. I do believe that if Jafar is in the game and he is killed then the spell he has over anyone will break. With that considered:

5.) We need to have a good idea on who Jafar is by today. If we can drag him out then we know who needs to lynched both today and Tomorrow. Lynching Jafar and releasing a townie would be CRUCIAL for our endgame. However, if we cannot determine who Jafar is we will have to settle with Xsyven most likely.

Just for ****s and giggles: WAKE UP. SNAP OUT OF IT, MUFASA. YOU'RE BEING CONTROLLED BY JAFAR UGHUGHSUHGUHGGHG.

Omni

BRoomer
I feel like we're really close now. I wanna say:

Xsyven (Basil) is Hades.
Steel (Olivia) is Jafar.

Still...

No one say anything until Steel posts his PM. I do have a reason for everyone to be silent.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I can show you my PM inbox in a screen cap. Since I don't delete PMs, they have timestamps, it show that I was never recruited. I believe I can show my trashcan too.

You are seriously wasting your time following a recruitee. If Hades is in play, and Marc really attacked him with a vig kill and he didn't die, Hades(Xsyven) makes a perfect Godfather role.

For Karina's power, it's too late. The only valid one is Chaco, which is a bad idea because A. it increases the chance of a miskill night kill (bringing our MYLO number even higher), and B. it gives Mafia the greatest chance at winning (saying Chaco's name will kill him, period). Had we done that yesterday, we could have been at a greater advantage - the person who called out Chaco yesterday would have been lynched/night killed by Marc, or we would have had a solid nightkill. Karina isn't really hurting us at all.

Since Xsyven seems the safest lynch, have Marc steal from Virg. Stealing from me would just confirm that I am indeed Mufasa which would be a waste. If you aren't certain, go for it, but I think confirming who Virg is would be the best situation.

Oh, I don't think mentioning who would should protect is a good idea. My best guess is Mafia will be reading closely, but town should read closer. Now, if we can figure a way to name who should be protected without Mafia knowing, we could have them do a miskill, which would be a potential win for town. I have no idea how we can do this, though.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Best I could do PM Box-wise, which, in hindsight doesn't include the ones I could have deleted. I cannot find a way to show the deleted PMs, but here goes:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
We are now going under the impression that Xsyven is Hades. If this is the case, this means that there is a good chance that Tom ONLY gave fake pictures. Most likely it was two Role PM's with the same abilities but different pictures. If this is the case we may be able to reveal the bad guys by studying their abilities and see if it can also tie in with a bad character just as Basil's tied in with Hades.
[/COLOR]
So you're just gonna go ahead and assume that the bottom part of my screencap that says 'You are town aligned', and the part that says "YOU ARE BASIL" are real, and just my picture is fake?

You really need to reveal your 'plan'. I've never seen a more fake looking screencap than what Marc posted. And even if I was hades, I wouldn't have Meg's soul, she gets it back at the end of the ****ing movie.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
And Mufasa is dead by the end of his.
I know you do shop your photos
But some use soft paint.
I only own brushes myself.
Your power, dubious Mouseman, doesn't match your investigator mouse
But does match perfectly with the ***** woman's visions of death.

We all know there are fake faces: Providence is wise.
Gods before have given fake lives to people
You know this well.
Even if you claim town, you are not helping
And, in fact, never helped.
That you do not trust me speaks volumes.

Omni

BRoomer
Xsyven, you forfeited your life after your majorly dumb charade you put on for us lastnight. No one cares to hear anything you have to say so do us a favor hush.

@CK: I'll respond to your stuff after Steel claims.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
I saw something when researching people's screencaps.

Omni, please post your screencap so I can confirm my suspicions.

Omni

BRoomer

Don't know what you discovered, but try to keep it to yourself until the end of the day. I'd rather not feed the enemy any ideas or revelations.

Still waiting for Steel's claim.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Why, Omni? All his suspicions can do is give us more to work with if they are confirmed. I can't remember if you mentioned it, but what is your stance on Xivii? Safe, neutral, suspicious?

Your dedication to protecting your plan is both laughable and worrisome. So far, I don't think any of your plans have worked, and nearly all of them were aimed at breaking the game/finding a flaw that Tom left. Keeping your massive plan to yourself will not help us out at all if you manage to hit Mafia today, but get NightKilled. Revealing your plan during the day will not help Mafia because they cannot talk during the day, and if we can actually work as a town on whether or not the plan is going to work, then we have a better shot at pulling it off.

Also, Virg never acknowledged your request to reveal his full PM, and he has pushed hard for Steel to reveal. That doesn't seem off to you at all?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Okay, just finished reading everything. i know it will look bad for me if Xsyven does indeed flip Mafia since we claimed from the same movie, but I have no reason not to believe what is said about him. I also have my suspicions on Virg similar to the reasons that CK gave. But for now:

FoS: Xsyven

Also, as requested:

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Ugh, if FAILchion was an active player, we quite possibly could have caught Xsyven earlier. -_- The PM suggests there is no Basil in the game to begin with. -_-

Omni

BRoomer
Why would I not wait for Steel's claim? Fine. I'll address you.

You are seriously wasting your time following a recruitee. If Hades is in play, and Marc really attacked him with a vig kill and he didn't die, Hades(Xsyven) makes a perfect Godfather role.

For Karina's power, it's too late. The only valid one is Chaco, which is a bad idea because A. it increases the chance of a miskill night kill (bringing our MYLO number even higher), and B. it gives Mafia the greatest chance at winning (saying Chaco's name will kill him, period). Had we done that yesterday, we could have been at a greater advantage - the person who called out Chaco yesterday would have been lynched/night killed by Marc, or we would have had a solid nightkill. Karina isn't really hurting us at all.

Since Xsyven seems the safest lynch, have Marc steal from Virg. Stealing from me would just confirm that I am indeed Mufasa which would be a waste. If you aren't certain, go for it, but I think confirming who Virg is would be the best situation.

Oh, I don't think mentioning who would should protect is a good idea. My best guess is Mafia will be reading closely, but town should read closer. Now, if we can figure a way to name who should be protected without Mafia knowing, we could have them do a miskill, which would be a potential win for town. I have no idea how we can do this, though.
- I'm not following recruitee; I am looking for Jafar.

- I agree with you that Hades is a perfect GF role.

- I also believe Jafar is a perfect Mafia Recruiter role.

- It's not too late for Karina's power. Reread her Role PM. She can activate her ability at anytime including days and nights. The problem is that we don't know if activating her ability during the day forces the day to end. This would be pretty stupid though because Town would lose lynch ability and Mafia could simply just rekill the revived or kill another townie which puts us at -1 the next day.

- I would feel more comfortable having Marc steal from a candidate who would be closest to Jafar. I don't think that candidate is Virgil. This is why I am having the most suspicious people claim in order to get more information. Also, remember that Marc has another ability so having Marc steal may not be the best move. The point is to keep our options open.

- The only "plan" that I have is an idea on how to protect everyone which I will simply disclose later. It isn't relevant right now since we are still scumhunting. All of my "plans" have been just that: plans. I believe there has been fruition in them since we are able to narrow things better with the information we were given on Day 1. Regardless, my plan wasn't forced upon. It simply made sense enough that people could understand where I was coming from and agreed it was a good choice. You could have, just as easily, come up with your own idea or plan but you didn't.

Why, Omni? All his suspicions can do is give us more to work with if they are confirmed. I can't remember if you mentioned it, but what is your stance on Xivii? Safe, neutral, suspicious?

Your dedication to protecting your plan is both laughable and worrisome. So far, I don't think any of your plans have worked, and nearly all of them were aimed at breaking the game/finding a flaw that Tom left. Keeping your massive plan to yourself will not help us out at all if you manage to hit Mafia today, but get NightKilled. Revealing your plan during the day will not help Mafia because they cannot talk during the day, and if we can actually work as a town on whether or not the plan is going to work, then we have a better shot at pulling it off.

Also, Virg never acknowledged your request to reveal his full PM, and he has pushed hard for Steel to reveal. That doesn't seem off to you at all?
- Yes, more to work with. Information. That's what we need during this crucial period in the game.

- As I said before I only have 100% trust in both Karina and Virgil.

- I have only had one plan this entire game. I acknowledged that it was risky yet I presented it to the group anyway. It was accepted. The reason why the burden falls on all of is because no one was forced to accept, and everyone has the ability to come up with their own plan. Mine was simply the most outspoken with the strongest weight to it. If you have a better idea to get to the bottom of this I encourage you to speak up. If it has any worth, then people will listen. A person with a bad idea is more of an asset than a person with no ideas. One of them is thinking.

- It doesn't concern me because we were both on the same page. The play is Xsyven who claimed Basil but we believe is Hades. Steel's character is Olivia, daughter of Basil, so the next step to confirming our believes is to move to Steel.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Omni's screenshot further confirms my suspicions.

Mini, Karina: Please post your's. However, this time, please show us your full screens. Please. Show me your browsers!

Marc, please show us the same, however please edit out things you wish to keep secret.

This is important. This shows Xsyven's scum without a doubt, and could possibly show who else is.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer

The Hidden Passive has been activated. Without elaborating on it, it proved Quasimodo was in the game. I blanked out my second active ability.

I could also post my PM inbox if necessary, but I'd have to delete tons of SBR-B correspondence concerning recent removals and warnings, so I'd rather not. =/

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
PM's IDs:

Xsyven's screenshot:
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1742/claim.jpg

Xiivi's screenshot:
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/291/fullpmwithoutpassive.png

Air's screenshot:
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd113/funnyman1278/Decorated images/Gaston-1.jpg

Omni's screenshot:
http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz13/InfernoOmni/Picture2.png

Marc's screenshot:
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/9052/disneyrolepm.png

Karina's screenshot:
http://i31.tinypic.com/10zqs76.

Mini's screenshot:
Sorry, too impatient, he's obviously indie/possible recruit. He wasn't scum at first at least.

Xsyven's is so different. It was obviously sent WAY after the start. He obviously switched the timestamp.

Steel's/Crimson's shouldn't matter since they were replacements. We can't accuse those guys. I still suspect Steel's is a fake. If Tom sent fakes, he obviously knew he shouldn't have one claim instaout the other. (However a steel lynch is risky because this could be wrong.)

Crimson also said:
I can show you my PM inbox in a screen cap. Since I don't delete PMs, they have timestamps, it show that I was never recruited. I believe I can show my trashcan too.
Best I could do PM Box-wise, which, in hindsight doesn't include the ones I could have deleted. I cannot find a way to show the deleted PMs, but here goes:
Yes, he first said he'd show his trash. This is still looking so desperate on his part.

My suspicions:
Xsyven + Steel = scum.
Crimson = recruit.

I strongly feel this. I say we should investigate Steel in the night if the wish is still out there.

Omni

BRoomer
I'm sorry. You're going to have to be a bit more specific.

How is Xsyven's different from everyone else's?

Omni

BRoomer
Good show, Xiivi. I wish I would have caught this D1. I -knew- there was a way to break it.

This clearly shows that Xsyven's Basil Role was given to him when it was necessary in the future. Basically, this is Tom's Easter Egg for the game. Who can we confirm from this?

Karina - Clear
Marc - Clear
Xiivi - Clear
Omni - Clear
Virgil - ???
Xsyven - PHAIL
Failchion - POSSIBLE PHAIL
Crimson King - POSSIBLE PHAIL

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
One thing with Steel's PM that is concerning: it says "Welcome FAILchion..." in his replacement PM. In mine, Tom replaced Zero's name with mine. I doubt it's anything to drawn on, just seemed odd.

Omni

BRoomer
Mini Mic - http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc49/ms1989/disneyrole.jpg
1223882 - Clear in terms of being Indie.

Okay, here's my synopsis:
1.) Omni [Clear]
2.) Karina [Clear]
3.) Xiivi [Clear]
4.) Marc [Clear]
5.) Xsyven [Mafia. Probably GF]
6.) Crimson King [Probably Recruited]
7.) Failchion - [Probably Jafar. Maybe not. Can't determine yet.]
8.) Virgilijus - [Clear, but not for the same reasons as above.]

If that's the case, are we all in agreeance that Xsyven will be lynched tonight?

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Tom messed stuff up super bad in a PM I got. I was so confused and had to ask him on AIM to explain. So let's not risk stuff. Today's lynch should be Xsyven's ass. Tonight's stuff should show us who's next.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
CK: What exactly is the point of posting your PM though? Since you're a replacement, your PM ID neither absolves nor implies you. The same goes for FAILchion/Steel.

Top Bottom