• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Mafia - Copy Soon To Be Moved to DGames

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer

Good game, guys.

I'll comment on how much of a failure I was in this game later.

Edit: Epic 1000th post in this thread and my 2500th post.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Omni: Virg did give you King, we just took it from you. The Bus Driver is real yo. :3

Mini, nothing personal. Sharing a win just cheapens the experience, so we wouldn't let you have it.

CK, as for why we made the kills the way we did...
-We started with KevinM because his playstyle is really aggressive and we had already figured out that Omni was our friend. Also wouldn't give Town anything to work with as Kevin had barely posted.
-We killed KayLo rather than Zero because we figured Simba grows up to be an asshole and Mufasa kill is predictable.
-We killed Chill because we wanted Omni to give us even more and Chill was confronting him. Two out of three wishes and every role in the game except for Virg's is a nice score. :3
-We killed Bunny because she was cleared and not useful to us in any way. Omni told her not to use her revival ability, so we were sure she was unprotected and didn't have to worry about failing our kill because we guessed the order of actions wrong or something.

Basically, we just worked on maintaining Omni's supreme rule while taking out potential troubles. We were close to killing Virg at several points throughout the game, but until endgame it worked well for us that he was regarded as suspicious for not claiming. I personally am wary not to leave a situation where entire Mafia can just be deduced, which happens a lot (especially in less balanced games).

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
When I was still on the fence with Marc, I wondered why everyone was saying "there is little chance there is a bus driver" since it seemed rather plausible. But then when I realized Marc was turning in his own mafia member he could say "Whoops! Bus driver did it!" and no one could refute it so I tossed the Bus Driver idea to the side.

Also, what type of world do we live in where a monkey can't be King!?!? You prejudice'd ****, Tom! :mad088:

I would also like to propose Virg's Mafia Rule #1: Lynching Virg on Day 1 is always a bad idea.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
When I was still on the fence with Marc, I wondered why everyone was saying "there is little chance there is a bus driver" since it seemed rather plausible. But then when I realized Marc was turning in his own mafia member he could say "Whoops! Bus driver did it!" and no one could refute it so I tossed the Bus Driver idea to the side.

Also, what type of world do we live in where a monkey can't be King!?!? You prejudice'd ****, Tom! :mad088:

I would also like to propose Virg's Mafia Rule #1: Lynching Virg on Day 1 is always a bad idea.
haha. monkeys cannot be king because they choose the king!

mafia rule #1: handorin is always mafia
mafia rule #2: junglefever is always serial killer

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
im moving this to decisive games in a few days. if there is anything you would like me to remove then please say so.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Vote: Air

Add that in for the cute DGamers <3

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Actually I agree with Marc that if I died first the game might've turned out differently with me having a bad character and all.

:urg:

Sounds good Tom. Are you switching anything around or will it be exactly the same?

Edit: LOL Teran. <3

Top Bottom