• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Mafia - Copy Soon To Be Moved to DGames

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I've never even had a vote on a town lynch.
You haven't had to direct attention to anyone: the town has been making enough mistakes on their own. Besides you may not have had your vote on town but if you were town then you wouldn't know who to not put your vote on anyway (that sounds really confusing now that I read it lol).

With the possibility of fake claims, other than Omni, I'm the only one who's actually performed mine and shared my information with the town.
Ability and affiliation are two different things. An ability that provides some (though admittedly not much) information to the town makes you look helpful which helps draw suspicion away from yourself.

And let's not forget our masked friend Virg, who's done nothing but speak in riddles and lead us on wild goose chases for Mafia recruiters and writing in invisible text-- meanwhile, he refuses to even show his face. I don't know how you're trusting Virgilijus and especially Meanwhile, I've done nothing but help the town, and I've done what I can to prove my ability.
Surely by now you see that faces don't mean much. I'm certain Tom gave out fake identities or at least pictures to mafia or else letting us post them would be kind of stupid.

Finally when Marc and Xivii were pushing for my lynch you were against the idea. Sorry Xsyv but it's going to take more than 'I see dead people's roles' to convince me you're not mafia.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Mini Mic, you've been freaking out over the fact that people wanted you lynched. The only reason I was against your lynch was because it was before we were aware that
"faces meant nothing".

How do you know faces mean nothing? What if, and I'm just shootin' in the dark here, you didn't have to be a villain to be Mafia. :o

Maybe Jafar is the only Disney villain that flips scum, with Gaston and the Hun dude as red herrings? Not too crazy sounding to me. Color me paranoid.

CK said:
Mini Mic is part of the anti-town's N (the number times 2) because he can play on either side. Due to the fact the game has not ended, I believe we know exactly how many people we are dealing with - 5 townies, 1 indie, 3 mafia. Anymore, and today would have been game over. Omni, if you aren't 100% certain that your target is Mafia, kill Mini for a chance at us getting enough evidence to possibly win tomorrow. Do not lynch on a whim.
THIS is the only solid evidence we have so far. Indie numbers don't count towards town or mafia, so what CK's talking about rings true. I'm okay with a Mini Mic lynch tonight-- but only if we still have that investigative power out there still, and hopefully, it can be put to good use.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Why. I've asked this question over and over, but no one has answered it. "Because he's trying to talk to us"? I'M TALKING TO YOU. Do you trust me?

Omni, if you weren't kidnapped, you would have been lynched loooong ago.
No, I don't trust you. I have explained why I trust Virgilijus.

He cannot reveal his identity nor his role because he would be prime target for Mafia. We have Xiivi to thank for making that public knowledge although it would have been best to keep it quiet and understood.

Xsyven, I would not be lynched; I had everything under control and had a plan to prove my innocence if suspicion were to be drawn on me. For now, concentrate on building a solid defense. If you're not Mafia, then realize what the Mafia is attempting to do and fight back rather than sitting back and accepting it.

@Virgil: Since things are out in the open do you feel like quoting your PM at this time?
So, Omni, to clarify, your ability is one shot, right? As in, since Marc used his vig kill, that's it? If so, you really need to reconsider him as a clear. The chances of a Bus Driver are really, really stretched, especially one that would target both Air and Xsyven with Air being a suspicious character by many. Occam's Razor would say Marc is mafia (less assumptions to make).

For mylo, assuming the wish was one shot, we have this: 9 = 2(3)+2+1 (if we hit a sure Mafia hit or Mini Mic). Mini Mic is part of the anti-town's N (the number times 2) because he can play on either side. Due to the fact the game has not ended, I believe we know exactly how many people we are dealing with - 5 townies, 1 indie, 3 mafia. Anymore, and today would have been game over. Omni, if you aren't 100% certain that your target is Mafia, kill Mini for a chance at us getting enough evidence to possibly win tomorrow. Do not lynch on a whim.
Yes, it is one shot. Yes, I am aware that Bus Shot is rare. I do know that we cannot mislynch today, and I do know that we cannot lynch Indie, and I do know that I should not lynch on a whim. You're just repeating most of you said earlier. For now, focus on telling me things I don't know or that haven't been addressed. I both question and appreciate your added advise.

Omni

BRoomer
Another epic triple post. Missed your answer earlier, Mic.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I DID DEFEND MYSELF. SERIOUSLY. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO! I've posted my screenshot, I've posted 3 dead from 3 nights that i had the opportunities to investigate. I don't know who made you the king, but I think they were insane.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I got the Simba PM last night like CK told me to, I've been urging for a Virg lynch for two days now, and I think now's the best time to lynch Mini Mic.

I'm getting a little frustrated here. You ask me to defend myself, I've posted everything I can, and I get nothing. I sincerely ask you what you want me to do. I've worked my ass off for this game, and I've done nothing but get ignored.

Meanwhile, Mini Mic, our ever-so-important vig hunter/complainer is like "HAY I THINK UR SCUM".

Omni-- kill Mini Mic, and Kingmaker, put the game in the hands of someone who knows what they're doing. You're doing great for a first timer, but you're making me pull my hair out here!

Omni

BRoomer
I DID DEFEND MYSELF. SERIOUSLY. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO! I've posted my screenshot, I've posted 3 dead from 3 nights that i had the opportunities to investigate. I don't know who made you the king, but I think they were insane.
I don't know if you're new to Mafia games, but you need to calm down. It doesn't help your case. If you haven't realized by now I haven't hopped on the All-Aboard-Kill-Xsyven Train.

Do you not understand the case held against you? Are you not able to logically provide evidence or thoughtful conclusions on what is occurring? Do you not realize that you hold the same power that everyone else here does? Regardless if you're acting or not, the dumb victim role hurts you if you're town and doesn't help you if you're Mafia.

Marc's claim is that you are Hades. We have come to the conclusions that role PM's can be fabricated. Basically what Marc is suggesting is that you were capable of replacing a Hades picture with a Basil picture, but the powers that you keep still fit with your facade.

I'm not going to carry your hand through this, and this will be the last time I try to explain things to you like this. Handle yourself properly and if you're truly townie you should know you're being framed. Think things through, Xsyven.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer

Yes, it is one shot. Yes, I am aware that Bus Shot is rare. I do know that we cannot mislynch today, and I do know that we cannot lynch Indie, and I do know that I should not lynch on a whim. You're just repeating most of you said earlier. For now, focus on telling me things I don't know or that haven't been addressed. I both question and appreciate your added advise.
What? Lynching Mini Mic is the only sure way for us to get to Day 5. Lynching him will give us another night of investigations/hopefully a better king.

After reading this, I am fairly convinced the Mafia has won this game because you simply cannot follow logic.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
He cannot reveal his identity nor his role because he would be prime target for Mafia. We have Xiivi to thank for making that public knowledge although it would have been best to keep it quiet and understood.
We are in MYLO. There is no reason to hold back anything anymore. If you mess up, the game is over. Virg, who has spoken in riddles for the entire game with a lot of fluff between accusations, has not claimed. Now, let's break this down for a bit.

You claim Virg is important. Cool, but honestly, you haven't done anything new or unexpected. Clearly, Tom predicted your picture claim/PM claim. You never really cast suspicion on anyone that was shocking or unexpected, and you even based suspicion on me based on my last role. So, point-blank, you aren't seeing anything that isn't obvious. Now, if Virg is so important that you see it, why haven't the Mafia killed him off? If his role is so important that you are willing to keep it a secret in MYLO, why is he even still alive?

The only thing we have remotely clear is that you are town (I refuse to believe a recruiter got you) and Mini Mic is an indie whose death would allow us to survive. Nothing else is even remotely certain.

Omni

BRoomer
Wait? First you tell me not to jump the gun on the lynch. Now you're telling me that lynching Mini Mic is the obvious choice?

Is there a possibility that there are still 2 indies left and 2 Mafia members? If the Mafia has a Recruiter, how does that work into the numbers?

Nothing is logical at the moment to me in regards to numbers until I receive as much information as possible. Logic with numbers is how Tom and I won Bad Idea Mafia. I do get the concept.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Omni, seriously, kill Mini Mic, you can kill indie. In fact, it's the only option for you. Do it, and do it now. And kingmaker please, make a better decision tomorrow.

Omni, you're doing great, don't get me wrong, but you're the one not following logic.

When you see a screenshot, with a totally believable role, and a totally legit response-- you go ahead and trust that. Not the "I'm 100% Xsyven is Mafia because Hades, a character from a movie that hasn't even been mentioned in these 57 pages, deals with dead people".

Kill Mini mic. Please. For the sake of the town, kill mini mic. I'm only over reacting because I don't think you realize how close we are to the end of the game. One mistake, and we're done.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
So, here's Xiivi's thoughts:

Alive and Kickin'!:
3. KawaiiBunny
4. Virgilijus
5. Marc
8. Crimson King 2 (replaces Zero Beat)
9. Xiivi
11. Xsyven
12. Mini Mic
15. InfernoOmni
16. Steel (replaces FAILchion)
3: She's coasting still. She's not saying stuff even with morse. If she's town, she should have revived someone, giving us an insta-town person instead of another one to be suspicious of. She's possibly been recruited (thus saving her ability for scum?).
4: I've trusted him since yesterday and guarded him last night because of his abilities.
5: I wasn't suspicious of his claims because he was reckless. I would suspect scum to say “Xsyven's scum.” Marc said “Xsyven's Hades, 100% sure.” Seriously ballsy for scum. This is why I trust his claims and researched his stuff.
8: Pushing for an indie lynch now? Seriously? The “let's be safe” stuff is over. I definitely suspect your recruitment.
9: Awesome, sexy, delicious. Seriously though: bandwagoned Marc with reasoning. Super suspicious.
11: Pushing indie also. Ignores most points, insists his stuff is sufficient to be safe. Still pushing Virgilijus. Still insisting fakes don't exist. Obvious?
12: No attempt to help town with abilities. Possible recruit.
15: A mis-lynch wins for scum, since he didn't instantly lynched a town, he's safe.
16: Absolutely NOTHING. Seriously. Possible Xsyven connection. Perhaps Tom's choices for scum fakes were from the same series?

Mafia suspicions:
Xsyven, Steel

Recruitment suspicions:
Karina, Crimson, Mini

So, thoughts?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer

Is there a possibility that there are still 2 indies left and 2 Mafia members? If the Mafia has a Recruiter, how does that work into the numbers?
EVEN BETTER!

There cannot be more than 3 mafia, or else the game would have ended. Indies do not work into Town or Mafia numbers. If there are two mafia, and two indies left, we kill an indie, so there's 4 Town, 2 Mafia, 1 indie. Worst case scenario, we have 4 town, 3 Mafia, 0 indies.

We also have that investigation you handed out. Rather than shooting in the dark, it would be MUCH appreciated if you went ahead and let whoever you gave it to investigate someone.

Omni

BRoomer
If his role is so important that you are willing to keep it a secret in MYLO, why is he even still alive?
@Virgil: Since things are out in the open do you feel like quoting your PM at this time?
? You're just confusing me now. I never said I'd be willing to keep it a secret.

And Xsyven you're just getting on my nerves now. I don't care how frustrated you are and for whatever reason it is. Trying to pressure me into lynching is stupid. There's way too much time for the deadline, there is still plenty of people who haven't talked, and there's still too much to discuss.

Seriously. Go to bed and get some sleep. You're behavior is ridiculous at the moment.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'm not saying lynch now, I'm just saying, we still have an investigation out there! I'm extremely perplexed at how you aren't saying "Okay, we can kill Mini Mic tonight to be 100% sure on our shot."

You're instead thinking "I'll just sit here and consider shooting in the dark and losing the game for everyone that's devoted hours and hours into it."

Tell me you're going to lynch Mini Mic, and I'll calm down. Before you actually lynch him, we can discuss who to investigate, who to protect, etc-- I just don't want to wake up to see a "Disney Mafia-- GAME OVER, MAFIA/INDIE SURVIVOR WIN!"

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I find it very interesting
That two players are screaming for the parrots death
And no one else is.
No one else is even yelling.
The Mouseman can see the dead...
But Hades lives there.

There is no need to rush. We must remain calm.
Time is our friend. Do you forget?
Some things have been said that contradict the truth
For this, I am certain.
But, I need others and the ***** woman
To say their peace.

</minimicisfickleandcanvotetownormafiabutwithakingthatdoesntmatter>

Omni

BRoomer
We also have that investigation you handed out. Rather than shooting in the dark, it would be MUCH appreciated if you went ahead and let whoever you gave it to investigate someone.
This is why you're pissing me off. I already said a few things about my powers Today. I've already discussed that Kaylo was given a wish and she died. You're not thinking everything through Xsyven. You're not scumhunting, and you're not waiting to hear responses from people who haven't spoken. Stop focusing on the Disney Mafia and focus on the fact that this is a Mafia game.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Wait? First you tell me not to jump the gun on the lynch. Now you're telling me that lynching Mini Mic is the obvious choice?

Nothing is logical at the moment to me in regards to numbers until I receive as much information as possible. Logic with numbers is how Tom and I won Bad Idea Mafia. I do get the concept.
Actually, a recruitment would have ended the game.

9 players left - 3 Mafia, 1 Indie, 5 Townies. A recruitment would rearrange that as 4 Mafia, 4 Townies, and 1 Indie, which in a voting scenario means the Mafia would win (half the votes needed for a lynch = 5 votes, if you have 4 mafia voting on one person, it'd take a lot to convince everyone that the majority is wrong).

So, more and more, I really doubt there is any recruiters in this game.

And Omni, in the exact same post you quoted you wrote this:

No, I don't trust you. I have explained why I trust Virgilijus.

You basically contradicted yourself.

As for what Xsyven said about Indies not counting in the numbers, they do if they are a survivor. I understand Xsyven's frustrations; you are going to honestly try to win this game on your own and try to hit Mafia, which is not a wise move at all. You kept your detective hidden, which is good, so using that + Virg going full out in a picture claim is a much safer move. We are not in a situation where a risk is a good thing.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Alright, so I'm just going to assume that Mini Mic is at least in your head. Please tell me he is. You've had so many "I have something up my sleeve" moments that never helped, that I've lost count.

Confidence is your worst enemy.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Here is proof Virg should not be trusted:

From his post said:
mini micis fickle and can vote town or mafia but with a king that doesnt matter
The only reason anyone would be for saving Mini Mic (ie. the one sure vote to survive the night) is if they are mafia. Mafia will want you to continue to hunt for random leads and hit town. Mafia will want you to doubt people who are telling you to go for the logical thing. As of now, I am only sure of three people in this game: myself, Omni, and Mini. Everyone else is how they present themselves. Xsyven's mindset is exactly how we should be going, set who to protect, who to investigate, etc. I don't consider Xsyven a safe bet at all, but I know that Mini Mic is the only 100% we have.

Also, the fact that Virg references the fact that Mini Mic would be useful without a king is interesting.

Omni

BRoomer

9 players left - 3 Mafia, 1 Indie, 5 Townies. A recruitment would rearrange that as 4 Mafia, 4 Townies, and 1 Indie, which in a voting scenario means the Mafia would win (half the votes needed for a lynch = 5 votes, if you have 4 mafia voting on one person, it'd take a lot to convince everyone that the majority is wrong).

So, more and more, I really doubt there is any recruiters in this game.

And Omni, in the exact same post you quoted you wrote this:

You basically contradicted yourself.

As for what Xsyven said about Indies not counting in the numbers, they do if they are a survivor. I understand Xsyven's frustrations; you are going to honestly try to win this game on your own and try to hit Mafia, which is not a wise move at all. You kept your detective hidden, which is good, so using that + Virg going full out in a picture claim is a much safer move. We are not in a situation where a risk is a good thing.
Since I have the power to lynch, did you consider that the 4-4-1 setup could already be in place?

You guys don't know what I'm going to do, and you should stop trying to assume what I am going to do.

I'm going to sleep.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Instead of us guessing, you should JUST TELL US WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO.

YOU'RE THE KING. We can't just randomly decide to bandwagon you, because you're in COMPLETE control of the game. Aaaaaarrgggghhhh, we're all gonna diiiiiie!

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Let's say, 4 scum, 4 town plus Mini.

Mini dies, scum wins.

Obvious safe lynch guys.

Pictures: Useless.

Stop asking for them.

Thank goodness, Omni's patient. Listen to Virgilijus and wait for Marc/others to respond.

These two's pushing is annoying.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Yeah, I'm not posting until Day 5. At this point, Omni is just going to keep pulling ideas out of his ass his sleeve, so until he feels that the town should know what he is going to do, I'm done.

Last remark though, the fact you are still considering recruitment as a means of finishing the game is hilarious. CK1 started that to cover himself/cause chaos, and Virg/Xivii are continuing that. If I had to guess, Mafia would be Virg/Xivii/Marc with Marc being interchangeable with Xsyven just to throw us off with arguing. With a 4-4-1 set-up (no idea why I am entertaining this), lynching Mini would end the game. The only interesting note is that Virg has repeatedly stated that I was recruited and that we shouldn't go for Mini, which since I wasn't recruited would also end the game.

Have fun, king.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Also, Mini, its been asked, but I'm gonna ask it again before going to bed just so you don't skim past it, since lots happened.

Could you tell us the recent people you've hid behind, and if they've come into contact with anyone?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I'm not saying lynch now, I'm just saying, we still have an investigation out there! I'm extremely perplexed at how you aren't saying "Okay, we can kill Mini Mic tonight to be 100% sure on our shot."
Omni, seriously, kill Mini Mic, you can kill indie. In fact, it's the only option for you. Do it, and do it now.
hahahhaha. Xsyv, get your story straight. I think it's fairly obvious you're grasping at straws now. The day has only been going for about a day (real world time) and you're pushing this hard for a useless lynch already? You're certainly inspiring confidence in the towns ability to win. Your whole arguement is that my death will provide the town with another investigation (bescause those have been sooo helpful thus far) at the cost of not only me but also at least one more townie (night kill remember?). Real logical.

We have a king, mafia can't vote out the town today. We very well may have 3 mafia and a recruit. If so killing me and accounting for a night kill would mean 7 players left with 3 mafia plus a recruit meaning mafia win. If we hit scum (Xsyven) today then there are 2 mafia, 1 recruit and 1 indie. Only problem for the mafia is that they don't know if I'll vote with them or against. If the 3 remaining mafia reveal themselves by trying to vote out town I could just as easily side with the three remaining townies in which case the town wins and since my life is in the hands of the town I'm much more likely to cooperate with them. If they don't reveal themselves then I at least buy the town more time plus the death of Xsyven as mafia.

Xsyven is mafia, CK is more likely than not a recruit based on the strange way he's acting as his flawed 'the mafia would have won by now if there was a recruit' logic.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
And Xsyv, like I said: I didn't hide behind anyone last night because I didn't know who would be lynched and didn't want to risk being accidentally killed. Maybe I should have hidden behind you though since I'm pretty sure the mafia would leave one of their own alone.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Instead of us guessing, you should JUST TELL US WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO.

YOU'RE THE KING. We can't just randomly decide to bandwagon you, because you're in COMPLETE control of the game. Aaaaaarrgggghhhh, we're all gonna diiiiiie!

Xsyven: Flip the **** out

I really wanted to post a pic of one of those weasels, but there wasn't any good ones :c Bonus point if you know what I'm referring to

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I am Esmeralda, I am a thief. I’m perfectly willing to post my full PM, but only if you guys really think it’s necessary (thievery isn’t my only ability, I’ll leave it at that for now). The first night I stole from Omni, which was a complete waste. I received my Vig wish that night and facepalmed when I saw what I stole from him. He’s the Genie alright (as if there was a doubt). I did not steal last night and used another ability, but I did steal in Night 2… from Xsyven.

The Basil role screams almighty Cop, yet has an underwhelming power in that it simply receives PMs of the dead. You know who also deals with dead people a lot? Hades. Otherwise I have the same complaints against Xsyven as Mini does (good thinking, independent boy =o), he just doesn’t do much and watches Town **** up. Also, Basil would not walk around with Meg’s soul.

Inui. :3

I do not know for sure why I hit airgemini instead of Xsyven last night, but it does make a lot of sense under the assumption that Xsyven is Mafia and Mafia has a Bus Driver. Under these assumptions, what happens if you investigate air (likely!)… he turns up guilty. What happens if you investigate Xsyven? He turns up innocent. I doubt anyone thought the Vigilante wish would be used on Xsyven, so I guess they just lucked out. Maybe it’s something as simple as a power of Xsyven that prevents him from getting nightkilled, but whatever. The fact is I hit air and not Xsyven, which only adds up to the evidence that Xsyven is not what he claims. Your guess as to what exactly happened is as good as mine, otherwise.

It’s cute how people take into account the possibility that I am Mafia, but why would I take such a risk? Town has been ****ing up a lot and I’d be content to sit back if I were Mafia, most likely. In hindsight it might have been better if I had claimed on Day 2, but I was convinced I was going to kill Xsyven myself and Mafia would be stupid not to kill or roleblock someone with my abilities.

Lynching the independent was a good choice in the first few Days and certainly would be a whole lot better than randomly lynching an inactive player, but right now it’s absolutely ******** and everyone pushing for it at this point in the game is not thinking in Town’s benefit. Xsyven flipping out and pushing for it tells me enough really. This also doesn’t reflect well on CK, but first things first. Xsyven is definitely Mafia… verify my claim by lynching him, buying Town time in the process and let’s go from there.

Any questions?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
dingdingding dinglingding lingding dinglingdingding / linglingding linglinglingling linglinglingling lingdinglingdinglingding lingdinglingdinglingding lingdinglingdinglingding lingling / ding linglinglingling lingling dingling dinglingding / lingding ding / ding linglinglingling lingling linglingling / lingdingdingling dingdingding lingling dingling ding dingdinglinglingdingding / linglingding linglingling lingling dingling dingdingling / dingding dinglingdingding / lingding dinglinglingling lingling lingdinglingling lingling ding dinglingdingding / dingdingding linglingdingling / lingdingling ling linglinglingding lingling linglinglingding lingling dingling dingdingling / lingding dingling dingdingding ding linglinglingling ling lingdingling / ding dingdingding lingdingding dingling / dingding ling dingding dinglinglingling ling lingdingling / lingling linglingling / dingling ling dinglingdingling ling linglingling linglingling lingding lingdingling dinglingdingding lingdinglingdinglingding / linglinglingling dingdingding lingdingding ling linglinglingding ling lingdingling dingdinglinglingdingding / lingling lingdingdingdingdingling dingding / linglingling ding lingling lingdinglingling lingdinglingling / linglingding dingling dinglingdingling ling lingdingling ding lingding lingling dingling / dingdingding linglingdingling / lingdingding linglinglingling dingdingding / ding dingdingding / lingdingdingling lingling dinglingdingling dinglingding lingdinglingdinglingding / lingling lingdingdingdingdingling dingding / dingdingling dingdingding dingling dingling lingding / dingling ling ling dinglingling / lingding / lingdinglingling lingling ding ding lingdinglingling ling / linglinglingling ling lingdinglingling lingdingdingling / lingdingding lingling ding linglinglingling / lingling ding lingdinglingdinglingding / lingling linglingdingling / lingling / lingdingdingling lingling dinglingdingling dinglingding dingdingdinglinglingling / dinglingdingling linglinglingling lingding dinglingdingling dingdingding dinglinglinglinglingding / linglinglingling lingling linglingling / lingding dinglinglingling lingling lingdinglingling lingling ding dinglingdingding / lingdingding dingdingding linglingding lingdinglingling dinglingling / dinglinglingling ling / linglinglingling ling lingdinglingling lingdingdingling linglingdingling linglingding lingdinglingling dingdinglinglingdingding / dinglinglingling linglingding ding / linglingling lingling dingding lingdingdingling lingdinglingling dinglingdingding / dingding linglingding dingding dinglinglingling lingdinglingling lingling dingling dingdingling / linglinglingling lingling linglingling / dingling lingding dingding ling / lingdingding dingdingding linglingding lingdinglingling dinglingling / dinglinglingling ling / ling dingling dingdingding linglingding dingdingling linglinglingling / ding dingdingding / dinglingding lingling lingdinglingling lingdinglingling / linglinglingling lingling dingding lingdinglingdinglingding / ding linglinglingling ling / lingdingdingling ling lingdingling linglingling dingdingding dingling / lingdingding linglinglingling dingdingding / linglingling lingding lingling dinglingling / ding linglinglingling ling / dingling lingding dingding ling / lingdingding dingdingding linglingding lingdinglingling dinglingling / ling lingding linglingling lingling lingdinglingling dinglingdingding / dinglinglingling ling / dingding lingding linglingdingling lingling lingding / dingding lingding ding ling lingdingling lingling lingding lingdinglingling dingdinglinglingdingding / dinglinglingling linglingding ding / lingling ding / dinglingdingling dingdingding linglingding lingdinglingling dinglingling / lingding lingdinglingling linglingling dingdingding / dinglinglingling ling / lingding / dingdingling dingdingding dingdingding linglingdingling / linglingding lingdingdingling lingdinglingdinglingding / linglinglingling ling lingdingdingdingdingling linglingling / ding linglinglingling ling / lingdingling lingling linglingling dinglingding lingling ling linglingling ding / dinglingdingling linglinglingling dingdingding lingling dinglingdingling ling / dingdingding linglingding ding / dingdingding linglingdingling / lingding lingdinglingling lingdinglingling / ding linglinglingling ling / dinglingling ling lingding dinglingling / ding dingdingding lingdingding dingling linglingling lingdinglingdinglingding / dinglingding lingding dinglingdingding lingdinglingling dingdingding dinglinglinglinglingding / lingdingding ling lingdingdingdingdingling dinglingling / linglinglingling lingding linglinglingding ling / lingding / dingling ling lingdingding / dinglingding lingling dingling dingdingling / lingding dingling dinglingling / lingdingding linglinglingling lingding ding ling linglinglingding ling lingdingling / dingdingding ding linglinglingling ling lingdingling / lingding dinglinglingling lingling lingdinglingling lingling ding dinglingdingding / linglingling linglinglingling ling / linglinglingling lingding linglingling lingdinglingdinglingding / dingling dingdingding / dingdingding ding linglinglingling ling lingdingling / lingdingdingling ling lingdingling linglingling dingdingding dingling / lingling lingdingdingdingdingling linglinglingding ling / linglingling ling ling dingling / linglinglingling lingding linglingling / linglingling dingdingding dingding ling ding linglinglingling lingling dingling dingdingling / lingding linglingling / linglinglingding lingding lingdinglingling linglingding lingding dinglinglingling lingdinglingling ling / ding dingdingding / linglingding linglingling / lingding linglingling / ding linglinglingling ling linglingling ling / ding lingdingding dingdingding dingdinglinglingdingding / dinglinglingling linglingding ding / lingling lingdingdingdingdingling dingding / dingling dingdingding ding / linglingling linglingding lingdingling ling lingdinglingdinglingding lingdinglingdinglingding linglingding linglingling lingling dingling dingdingling / ding linglinglingling lingling linglingling / lingding dinglinglingling lingling lingdinglingling lingling ding dinglingdingding / lingdingding dingdingding linglingding lingdinglingling dinglingling / lingdingdingling linglingding ding / dingding ling / lingling dingling / ding linglinglingling ling / dinglingdingling lingdinglingling ling lingding lingdingling / dinglinglingling linglingding ding lingdinglingdinglingding lingdinglingdinglingding lingdinglingdinglingding lingling lingdingdingdingdingling dinglingling / dinglinglingling ling / dinglingling ling lingding dinglingling lingdinglingdinglingding

Omni

BRoomer
I'll buy it. Also because Xsyven's little performance lastnight was horrible.

Does anyone have any questions about Marc's claim?

@Marc: Use your discretion in revealing your role. What do you think?

I believe that the safest we can keep control of Kingsmanship and nail Mafia each time. We don't know for sure, but there is a small chance that the only reason we are still in this game is because a Town member has Kingsmanship. If town and mafia were tied in numbers, the game would be over in any other scenario except this one.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I am Esmeralda, I am a thief. I’m perfectly willing to post my full PM, but only if you guys really think it’s necessary (thievery isn’t my only ability, I’ll leave it at that for now). The first night I stole from Omni, which was a complete waste. I received my Vig wish that night and facepalmed when I saw what I stole from him. He’s the Genie alright (as if there was a doubt). I did not steal last night and used another ability, but I did steal in Night 2… from Xsyven.

The Basil role screams almighty Cop, yet has an underwhelming power in that it simply receives PMs of the dead. You know who also deals with dead people a lot? Hades. Otherwise I have the same complaints against Xsyven as Mini does (good thinking, independent boy =o), he just doesn’t do much and watches Town **** up. Also, Basil would not walk around with Meg’s soul.
Can you post a screen cap of your PM with Meg's Soul?

Omni

BRoomer
OKAY UHH...I THINK AT THIS POINT, USING MY ABILITY OF REVIVING ANOTHER TOWN MEMBER IS NECESSARY. HOWEVER, I'M STILL UNCERTAIN OF WHO TO PICK. I'M GONNA NEED A LITTLE HELP WITH IT. IF I PICK: CHACO- HIS ABILITY WOULD BE HELPFUL, BUT SIMPLY MUMBLING HIS NAME WOULD BE ENOUGH TO KILL HIM. THE PERSON WHO SAID THE NAME WOULD EASILY BE MAFIA MATERIAL, BUT IT COULD ALSO BE A GOOF UP. HE'S THE RISKIEST CHOICE OUT OF ALL THE DEAD TOWNS. KAYLO- WE'D HAVE A NEW KING AND WHATEVER OTHER ABILITY SHE HAS. NO OTHER PERSON I'VE SEEN HAS SOMETHING AS VALUABLE TO US AS THESE TWO, BUT I'M NOT SURE..USING THIS ABILITY WOULD PUT ME IN THE CLEAR BUT...I'D BE DEAD.
No, your ability isn't needed tonight. I'll explain later and it has to do with what happened to me lastnight. The best person to revive would have been Shan Yu without a doubt. Reviving Chaco gives Mafia a free Nightkill by ending the day (again). Reviving Kaylo doesn't grant us a new king; a new king is assigned by the Kingsman. Naturally, a good idea would be to revive Kaylo and have Virgil appoint Kingsmanship which would most likely trigger Kalyo's abilities to awaken.

I'm very certain you are town, Karina.

@Everyone: There are 2 wishes that people have not used. I was curious to see if I had given my wishes out to the wrong people or to a person who was Mafia so I lied about giving Kaylo a wish. Note that both CK and Xsyven assumed that my last wish was the Cop-Investigator wish; not the Doc-Protection wish. I have a good idea why they assumed this but I'd like to ask if any of you can put 1 + 1 together.

Omni

BRoomer
For the two of you who have my wishes: Do NOT reveal yourselves.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I understand you, all fire. I understand.
Of course, I suggest even if we are certain now
To wait the long while before killing:
This is our day, not the shadows'
And we should use it to the full extent.
Though I believe I am preaching to the choir.

An interesting thought has crossed my mad mind:
If, we assume the ***** woman's tale,
The Death Lord had a fake face and tale
But not an ability. I wonder...
I wonder if this is true for all the shadows
It is very interesting for those that understand

</IthinkallbutmewhohavenotpostedPMsshouldclaimbeforetheendoftheday>

Omni

BRoomer
This is really getting good.

Marc, I'm going to assume the reason you hit Air instead of Hades is because Hades is unable to be nightkilled or he has some way of avoiding a single nightkill. Either way, I'm sure Hades can't escape a town lynch. Bulletproof + lynchproof would be poop. A Bus seems way too unlikely.

Two things we still haven't answered:
1.) Why did Chill (Quasimodo) die in his sleep?
2.) Why was no one slashed to death lastnight?

Top Bottom