• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discworld Mafia - Game Over - Scum Wins!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
nice triple post
why would we just lynch gheb?
I heard because the joke was a funny one. :3c

Why do you think we would just lynch Gheb based on a restriction?

Also you can't remove an FoS I believe unless you FoS someone else.

Swiss

Smash Lord
@ Smashmachine - you can't remove an FoS. I just wanted to see how you'd respond to an implicated threat.

Also, comment on the exchange between th3smarg (t3s) and myself.

Also, why should we not lynch Gheb? I notice he questioned you about your experience, was this the town tell which made you comfortable with him?

smashmachine

Smash Lord
oh wow i really did not read closely
questioning someone's experience isn't really town or scum, at least most of the time

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Unvote Vote: Swiss
FoS: Cello

Do you really need to nudge the newest player that hard this early? You're that desperate to misguide the town to pick the easiest target so blatantly? Why don't you just claim scum - it's not like you're making a big secret out of it.

:059:

Swiss

Smash Lord
Smash what do you think about Gheb? Do you think is defending you is suspect? Would he have motives as a townie to do this? Why might a scum defend you? Why does he think you will come out of the exchange with me poorly and thus require saving?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Submachine you are being taken for a ride. Try to come up with your own opinions instead of doing everything everyone else tells you to do. If you have your doubts on someone, feel free to post it if you have legitimate reasons for your claims.

Except never cross cello, you will be lynched asap

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Woooooow major Deja'vu of this turning out like DnD mafia.

Smash, Cello is scary when he is angry and has control over everyone's votes. ._.

th3smarginator

th3kuzinator|smargaret
And yes, you still not have commented on what you think of the exchange between me and swiss.

Try to answer most questions that are posed toward you.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
J said:
Gordy - Who would you be willing to follow of these four? Cello, Swiss, Myself, or Vandy?
Cello? I'd rather play with him, not follow, per se.

Swiss I'd be more willing, but won't decide whether or not I will any time soon. And besides, Swiss would rather me play by his side lol.

You?!?!?! HAHAHAHA!

And Vand ain't in this game.

So... I'll just go on team Gord this time 'round.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Smash what do you think about Gheb? Do you think is defending you is suspect?
Don't misconstrue my actions. Just because I'm attacking you doesn't mean I'm on his side. I have no reason to trust him and I will not consider him town unless I have a reason to.

Doesn't change the fact that you're scum.

Smash, Cello is scary when he is angry and has control over everyone's votes. ._.
Only a bad town would let a player like Cello take control like that. He's not more capable of using sound logic than anybody else - on the contrary. He actually actively refuses to make use of it. Why follow somebody like that?

:059:

#HBC | Gorf

Obtw @smash, a word of advise (going off the assumption that you're town):

Do anything you want. Don't let Cello or Swiss feel like they're forcing you to do something. Cuz even though they WILL be, it's ultimately your choice wrt what to do. If Cello feels Z is scummy, yet you feel Z is town, you're only hurting town by voting against your town read.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Swiss I'd be more willing, but won't decide whether or not I will any time soon. And besides, Swiss would rather me play by his side lol.
News to me.

Obtw @smash, a word of advise (going off the assumption that you're town):

Do anything you want. Don't let Cello or Swiss feel like they're forcing you to do something. Cuz even though they WILL be, it's ultimately your choice wrt what to do. If Cello feels Z is scummy, yet you feel Z is town, you're only hurting town by voting against your town read.
Worst advice ever. Mainly.

Gheb clarify, you are not defending Smash, but attacking me. Why? What have you got against D1 pressure? Why do you assume he will come out of said pressure poorly (thus meaning what I am doing is bad)?

Smash what do you think of Gheb? Answer my #91

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Cello? I'd rather play with him, not follow, per se.

You?!?!?! HAHAHAHA!

And Vand ain't in this game.

So... I'll just go on team Gord this time 'round.
Why do you think it would be so funny if I were to lead town?
Team Gord party of one?
Why would you wanna just play with Cello and not follow him?
Why would Swiss rather play on your side?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
He actually actively refuses to make use of it.
Prove this.

I swear, if we ever go No Lynch in this game, I will personally plant pot in Gordito's school locker, backpack, personal computer and novelty items. Then tell his mom.

#HBC | Gorf

J said:
Why do you think it would be so funny if I were to lead town?
/joke. I'm an a**hole. Deal with it.

J said:
Team Gord party of one?
For the moment, yes. How stupid would I be if I went into this game immediately holding hands?

J said:
Why would you wanna just play with Cello and not follow him?
It's boring that way. I'd rather play alongside him instead of being his doublevoter ability. You get me?

J said:
Why would Swiss rather play on your side?
No answer. He just would.

#HBC | Gorf

Cello said:
I swear, if we ever go No Lynch in this game, I will personally plant pot in Gordito's school locker, backpack, personal computer and novelty items. Then tell his mom.
HAHAHAHAHA!! I literally lol'd.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J = Best freind
Did you say Advent Children? or Advent Children Complete? There's a difference you know.
What no Kupo! This time?
;D Friendy. Also I think I only saw Advent Children. You do not know how ****ing glad I am to not have a restriction as annoying as that one.

/joke. I'm an a**hole. Deal with it.

For the moment, yes. How stupid would I be if I went into this game immediately holding hands?

It's boring that way. I'd rather play alongside him instead of being his doublevoter ability. You get me?

No answer. He just would.
Okie, just had to double check Gordy ^^

Thank you for answering the rest.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
The game won't maintain this pace. Game starts are always faster than the middle.

@Delvro: Are you a PR?

smashmachine

Smash Lord
*checks other mafia games*
nope, still goes 50x faster lol
Smash what do you think about Gheb? Do you think is defending you is suspect? Would he have motives as a townie to do this? Why might a scum defend you? Why does he think you will come out of the exchange with me poorly and thus require saving?
asking all these questions makes me think you could be scum

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
;D Friendy. Also I think I only saw Advent Children. You do not know how ****ing glad I am to not have a restriction as annoying as that one.
Aww you saw the suckish version. If you want to see it done over, have a better plot, cooler longer fight scenes, and Cloud almost killed, watch the BlueRay version.

Also, Forgot to

Vote Cello

I'm still salty that you actually pulled that off.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ooooh I actually saw that one then! The one where _____ blank shoots Cloud?! Anyways we are distracting from that game.

Sepha be maaad Cello nailed him D1. x3

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ooooh I actually saw that one then! The one where _____ blank shoots Cloud?! Anyways we are distracting from that game.

Sepha be maaad Cello nailed him D1. x3
No that happened in the origional. I'm saying, when
Sephiroth
stabs Cloud about a 100x times.

Also, your right last post on the subject, promise.

X1-12

Smash Champion
D1 Votecount!

Swiss (2) th3Smarginator, Gheb
th3smarginator (1) Swiss
UTDZac (1) J
J (1) UTDZac
Gheb (1) Cello_Marl
Cello_Marl (2) smashmachine, Sephiroths Masamune

Not Voting (4) Kataefi, GorditoBoy 69, Mayling, McFox

I was gonna wait for start of a new page (40PPP) but since you asked

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Meimu and Alex: omgomg, Admiral jumped on the tapestry thingie hanging in the living room and climbed up to the top then the tack popped out and he rode it to the ground i want him also secretly look at each other's pms

This is Admiral everyone!!!!! He's my little bit! Isn't he cute! I love him I love him!

@Delvro: Are you a PR?
Delvro isn't in this game.

Obligatory RVS vote: vote: Kat

unvote Just joking, wouldn't do that to you, old friend. =)

I want to lynch Cello and Gheb.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
*dives in*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4TedkQP_hM

Hai! :awesome:

And so many posts. I've posted this video before btw, I feel it's always relavent in every situation :chuckle:

I know quite a bit of flavour about Discworld FWIW. Wiki is here: http://wiki.lspace.org/wiki/Main_Page . The books/plays are really good reads.
_

@Swisscheese: Are you relieved that Chuckie isn't in the game? :chuckle: Don't be. Scum deserve to die so I'll 'tunnel' the scums as you kindly put it =D It's why "wii" went after you in a gazillion different games. Also, when you started this game did you feel inclined to speak with an accent? Atm I feel you're appearing over-alert to me - I can see where your line of thought is trailing, what are your current thoughts on Gheb/T3S? Why did you assume Gord could read Smarg well at a time when Smarg announced a V/LA? (though admittedly I haven't checked when this started).
_

@J: Dahlia scares me. "I always approach each game differently", are you talking about playstyle terms here? Or simply just thoughts and 'tactics'? Why is there a need to approach each game differently? Are you adopting different tactics in this particular game? If so, why? Also... hai :D
_

@Cello: LOVER! or sibling? I'm not confused xD Also stop staring. I'm interested in why you think SephMasa is Town. I like your insight because of our world domination in DBZ. Let's recreate that plz. But how can I know that you are Town this game? What are you current opinions on Swiss/Gheb/T3S?
_

@Gheb: are you posting in spoilers because the smallcap option isn't available btw? #86: I'm interested in why you felt Swiss was "blatantly misleading" the whole Town so early in the game. I actually felt this was a bit of a sweeping thing to say so I want to hear your insight.
_

@Maylinguini I think we should revive the ol' kangaroo in the outback at some point :oneeye: Also... Oddworld... sorry.
_

Vote: J

Top Bottom