• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discworld Mafia - Game Over - Scum Wins!

X1-12

Smash Champion
The camera pans out, and before us we see the sprawling twin-city-state of rich Ankh and Pestilant Morpork. In this city all manner of things can be bought and sold, failing that someone can probably steal it for you. It has however come to the attention of some of the townspeople that there is evil around! It appears some people are out to damge the city! its almost as bad as the deal with the Dragon a few years ago. Nonetheless its your job to find the bad guys!

D1 Begins!

No votes have been placed

With 12 alive it takes 7 to Lynch!

Deadline is 3rd of December!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vote Smashmashine
How many games of mafia have you played up to now?

:059:

Swiss

Smash Lord
claiming n0 cop guilty on Swiss real quick.
Vote th3smarg

I hear only fantastically clever and manipulative scum fake claim N0 cop results. Thus you must be that amazing player.

Smashmachine, who are you? Who here do you know? Have you played mafiascum before?

Kat are you going to tunnel me as always play awesome? Who here would be your ideal scum buddy?

Gord I'll assume you can read th3smarginator. When will you have their alignment nailed? If you were scum, would you call them town and buddy or scum and feign shock when we lynch them?

J how are you approaching this game? Are you trying any new tactics? Will you blindly trust me for D1?

Waitin' to find out Cello's alignment. Are you indie? I can smell it like freshly baked bread.

That'll do for now. Probably.

Hurr durr.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Ninja'd.

I agree with Smashmachine.

Why would you out yourself so early? That was a boneheaded play, you should have asked other people for their opinion on me.

Smash do you agree that, assuming I were to flip town, Th3Smarg would have to be scum and should be lynched?

th3smarginator

th3kuzinator|smargaret
LOL before this goes too far (good **** swiss)

@smashmachine n0 cop is an oddworld joke by swiss himself, dont be fooled this early in the game by his pressure.

@Swiss you praise me too much <3

I cant wait to see your enlightening argument swissy

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J how are you approaching this game? Are you trying any new tactics? Will you blindly trust me for D1?
Swissy - I always approach each game differently and just play sporaticly. Idk how this game will turn out but it'll be fun either way ;D. My tactics hmm maybe there is always something new in my tactics box. Also Swissy you should know by now I do not follow anyone blindly unless they have good evidence to back up WHY I should follow them. Would you be willing to trust me blindly for D1? We can hold hands since your little domo-kun hands are so cute.

Cello, I am waiting for the inevitable post of you claiming me to be scum and that I need to be lynched D1~

Katefi/Mcfox/SM - I have not played a game with any of you before =o. I have been in one of Katefi's game and one of Mcfox's as well. SM is just completely new to me.

Seph - I just saw Advent Children last Saturday and your ava is just so much cooler after seeing it. So I am hoping your town =L

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
this is my first game, but i've seen plenty
"Seen" as in you just read through them or "seen" as in you actually watch them unfold? Just asking to get an idea on your background or previous experience. The more we know the more effectively we can work and the less likely we are do misunderstand you.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I can tell Gheb's restriction is going to be annoying as heck to read if I have to on my itouch. ;_;

Gheb, i'm gonna take a stab in the dark here and say that you have a restriction where you have to post in all Spoilers? Or are you just doing it for flavor or RVS stuff?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vote: UTDZac

Hiiiiiya. We didn't see much since we were both inactive in Villains ^^". So you said you saw what happened to me in All-Stars? Unfaaaaair you have more of a thought process on me then I do on you =[

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
With Gheb's spoiler tags...

This will be a pain on my sister's itouch...

Swiss said:
Gord I'll assume you can read th3smarginator. When will you have their alignment nailed? If you were scum, would you call them town and buddy or scum and feign shock when we lynch them?
Well she's hydraing... and she's going to jail V/LAish soon... So depending on how often she posts, either by the endish of the Day or around the beginning of toMorrow. All really depends on how much th3 affects the hydra.

Posting from school, so can't say much. Will talk more to peeps when I get home.

th3smarginator

th3kuzinator|smargaret
Yeah I was gonna make a comment on that avatar eventually, it is pretty sweet.

@smashmachine Now what would happen if I ended up flipping town? Swiss' defensive reaction to a joke he made up in the first place is pretty suspicious amiright?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@J

It's not a restriction cuz of Arcanine.

Also gratz @Zac for MLG Dallas. Maybe you can play like that in Mafia :p.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb, i'm gonna take a stab in the dark here and say that you have a restriction where you have to post in all Spoilers? Or are you just doing it for flavor or RVS stuff?
Most posting restrictions are based on the game's flavor anyway. Unfortunately, I know nothing about the flavor of this game [yet] so I don't even understand the idea behind it myself. I guess I should wiki it to see if there's a connection.

And what do you mean by "doing it for RVS stuff"? Like, what RVS-related purpose would it fulfill to post the way I do?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Thank you for answering my question Gheb....waaaaaaait a seccy ;_;

Your not Gheb.

Here is a question for you Gord.

Gordy - Who would you be willing to follow of these four? Cello, Swiss, Myself, or Vandy?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Swiss: No, you can't.

@smashmachine: Best thing you can do is put your vote wherever mine is. That's your final warning.

@J: I evaluate the information that is available to me. I can't help it that 1) you choose to stink like **** all the time and 2) people make spur of the moment decisions and/or don't give information that would alter my opinions. Want to hold hands with me too? It'll save you from having to claim.

@Kat: *stare*

SephMasa is town.

@Meimu and Alex: omgomg, Admiral jumped on the tapestry thingie hanging in the living room and climbed up to the top then the tack popped out and he rode it to the ground i want him also secretly look at each other's pms

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
And now Gheby ninjas me xD

Gheb thanks for one. Uhm to your question. RVS as in randomly just posting in all spoilers.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@smashmachine Now what would happen if I ended up flipping town? Swiss' defensive reaction to a joke he made up in the first place is pretty suspicious amiright?
I actually thought this was smargaret.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@J: I evaluate the information that is available to me. I can't help it that 1) you choose to stink like **** all the time and 2) people make spur of the moment decisions and/or don't give information that would alter my opinions. Want to hold hands with me too? It'll save you from having to claim.
Awww you're so sweet. Who else is already holding hands with you? Is this one of those "Hold my hand or die" type of things. I wouldn't mind holding hands however. But holding hands is a two-way street mind you.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb thanks for one. Uhm to your question. RVS as in randomly just posting in all spoilers.
I'm not a big fan of the RVS *shrugs*
Everything I post I try to make as purposeful as possible and I don't think posting everything in spoilers is very purposeful.

Cello, I'm not allowed to tell.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm not a big fan of the RVS *shrugs*
Everything I post I try to make as purposeful as possible and I don't think posting everything in spoilers is very purposeful.

Cello, I'm not allowed to tell.

Ah okay thanks. I don't really know much of you besides from what I have read in FF7 and All-stars.

@ J Why does a fish when it swims?
O_o? I don't get it....also if this is the "kuzi" side lemme just tell you that I am in no way helping you with n00b question. Even when I did help you out I got lynched and you voted for me in the end ;_; Ah well that was the past and this is now. Any sign of you pulling the n00b card and smarg should slap you. ;D

Vote: J

Still with that pink color I see can't see =(

Guess we'll have to do something about that.
Accck I'm so sorry UTD. And by doing something does that mean *gasp* MURDER?!

th3smarginator

th3kuzinator|smargaret
@ J I took the time yesterday to PM questions to McMcmays, read more online material, and read through 2-3 previous mafia games. If I can help it, I am going to try to suppress the noob in me for this game.

The correct answer was: "Because the higher it flies, the much."

tell me if you ever end up figuring that out ;)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I really do not think I will ever figure that one out. x_x"

Alright Kuzi can't wait to see the "new" you.

Also UTD how should we solve this dilemna we have with you not being able to see my color? Maybe I should post in a different color. Pick a crayon and i'll try and post in that color this game! ;D (anyone but orange....ewww that color)

Swiss

Smash Lord
Kuz, why did you need to stop anything 'going too far'. What could have happened? Wrt your #48.

If we can't decide on a lynch toDay - who thinks we should just lynch Gheb?

I find him hard to read.
/Clever joke

J I assume by 'Us holding hands' you mean "You'll do what Swiss tells you to". I see you offered to hold Cello's hand. How many hands will you be holding? Is this an attempt to survive D1?

Hurr durr.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Smashmachine you disn't to comment on the earlier exchange.

Also, you should remove your FoS right away. Cello will take that as a scum tell and tell town to wagon you. So unless you want to die D1...

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J I assume by 'Us holding hands' you mean "You'll do what Swiss tells you to". I see you offered to hold Cello's hand. How many hands will you be holding? Is this an attempt to survive D1?

Hurr durr.
I will only do what Swiss tells me if Swiss listens to what I tell him. I didn't offer the hand, Cello did. Also idk I think I can only hold 2 hands since I only have 2 hands on my person. And noooooope.

Smashmachine you disn't to comment on the earlier exchange.

Also, you should remove your FoS right away. Cello will take that as a scum tell and tell town to wagon you. So unless you want to die D1...
^This 100x

Swiss

Smash Lord
Why did you post the above in 3rd person?

It looks more as if you want people to see you won't be manipulated by me, rather than telling me the terms of our agreement (which would be the 'pro town' option).

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hm? Oh i'm sorry I posted in third person ^^"

Naaah I just want to make it clear that if we were to hold hands it would be 50-50

Top Bottom