• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discussion of Lesser Known Match Ups.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I dunno, I have only gotten another grab, nothing else. I am not sure if you can do anything else.

etecoon

Smash Hero
yeah I usually just CG > throw, I'd assume you should be able to tilt or dsmash if he releases close enough but I don't recall offhand

Staco

Smash Champion
K. What can I get out of it? I'm pretty sure dsmash works, anything above 6 frames should then... What's the limit on the top? Or rather, what's my best option gonna be once the CG is over? Imma go practice.

EDIT: Derp, cg->edgeguard. I'm derpy. How do slants effect it? Like, the one on frigate.
DSmash works.
I like to just grab release them towards the edge and then I pummel them, so that they fall down.
Then I try to read their DJ and a possible attack/dodge and try to DAir them out of it.
remember: He can also use Zair, so you have to grab the edge before they use it.

Dthrow at the edge and then egdeguarding is also an option to deal more safe damage.
Depends on how good the Lucas Players edgegame is and how good you are at gimping.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
GR > ftilt/Dtilt
Most people AD in this point, so bait it and punish.
It works for me.

Staco

Smash Champion
You can dashgrab his fsmash OoS if he does it so it's never safe for them.
No, that doesn´t work.
But you are able to grab the ending lag of FSmash, if you are out of the range.
I think I´m also often doing the mistake, to stay to close in Lucarios Range, so that rolls give me a bit of trouble.
Since Lucarios roll is so fast, it´s a good option for him, if you approach really close to him.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Well I don't really know anything specific about this MU. I just play it like any other my =/
Well I guess the obvious stuff like don't let him get big aura boost or anything.
And his ground moves and grab are slow so make sure to abuse that.

Top Bottom