• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
the party i went to last night sucked.
2010 needs to step it up.

man i want a ps3.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I'd rather be sleeping with girls than getting them to play my Wii. Sadly, though they sound like similar activities, they are not.
You can't do both? Of course sleeping with them is the goal. But the way can be used as an ice breaker or an excuse for them to come to your room.

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
man i want a ps3.
And then what wonderful games will you buy for it, because the PS3 has such a wide range of popular and amazing games? [/obvious sarcasm]

Basically the new gen consoles seem to be:

Wii: Lack of good games, sub-par graphics.
PS3: Huge lack of games/good games.
Xbox 360: RRoD

bassem6

Smash Lord
And then what wonderful games will you buy for it, because the PS3 has such a wide range of popular and amazing games? [/obvious sarcasm]

Basically the new gen consoles seem to be:

Wii: Lack of good games, sub-par graphics.
PS3: Huge lack of games/good games.
Xbox 360: RRoD
Dude, the ps3 has a ton of great games now. It was very lacking in games when it first came now but now it has the same amount of good games, if not more than the 360.

Ypu got MGS4, Assassins creed 2, Uncharted 2, bioshock, SF4, blazblue, littlebigplanet, katamari forever, COD modern warfare 2, borderlands, dragon age: origins, tekken 6 (Not a fan but its supposed to be good), Fallout 3, resistance 2, demons souls etc.

I could go on and on.

Padô

Smash Lord
I'd rather be sleeping with girls than getting them to play my Wii. Sadly, though they sound like similar activities, they are not.

This reply took my attention.

Last time we made a party at my place, there was about 6 men and 10 girls (actually 15 but 5 were fatty or was dating someone else.). Ok.

Mi Wii stays at my living room and I use it more as a DVD player than a videogame, whatever girls saw it and wanted to play, ****.

By the way we put the WarioWare Smoothmoves on lol this is the exact time when I got the BEST IDEA IN MY WHOLE LIFE,don't know if you guys have played this but there's a minigame inside that game that is a ballon that is going to pop while you play the minigames.

If I was playing and the ballon pop on my turn, I take off a piece of cloth I was wearing, and the same goes for everyone on the room.

Everyone was so wasted, so wasn't hard to get all women naked hahahaha, casual gaming.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I'm going to get a ps3 i'm tired of being a scrub in MvC 2.

How bout them cowboys?

@Pado thank you for proving my point Wii is amazing.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
If they're that drunk you can get the clothes of without having to waste any time playing... that's what I find amusing.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
If they're that drunk you can get the clothes of without having to waste any time playing... that's what I find amusing.
Depends if it's you and the chick yeah. But if it's a lot of people the way pado said then you need to have some sort of game in order for them to get that way. I haven't been to a party yet where all the girls just got naked for no reason. If they party like that in TX then I'll have to come thru sometime.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
waft-oli slept with a girl at a young age, and hes the best wario in florida.

Respect his hustle

Padô

Smash Lord
They still wanted to play and I wanted to get'em naked... I thought why not? It worked, but you, sir, are VERY smart.

@Almostlegendary:

We party like that here in Brazil, you coming? :(

@Thread:

WHY FOX16 is not on the title of our social thread? Seriously wtf.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
They still wanted to play and I wanted to get'em naked... I thought why not? It worked, but you, sir, are VERY smart.

@Almostlegendary:

We party like that here in Brazil, you coming? :(

@Thread:

WHY FOX16 is not on the title of our social thread? Seriously wtf.
That is mad tempting them Brazilian girls are soooooooooooo sexy OMG.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
he slept with a "girl at a young age"? how young was the girl exactly? that's disgusting oli
nah man aint even like that ya know. sometimes you just gotta get dat while its still tight ya dig? shoot, oli be turrun up dat yung p u s s y

Padô

Smash Lord
nah man aint even like that ya know. sometimes you just gotta get dat while its still tight ya dig? shoot, oli be turrun up dat yung p u s s y

Taking of vowels from your text doesn't make you from the ghetto. JK :)

If shes under 14, enjoy your jail.
If shes over 14, enjoy at fullpower.

Well, here in Brazil, we got the principle: "If there is grass ALREADY on the soccercamp, we can EASILY play some soccer."
I tried to translate it, maybe it will be hard to you figure it out, if you need some help i'll be more explicit.

Humpy Thrashabout

Smash Journeyman
That is probably the best thing I have ever heard. Not because it's inherently funny, but mostly because of the American phrase "if there is grass on the infield, play ball".

I'm probably going to say that to people from now on.

And age of consent in the US is 17 or 16 depending on the state. 14 sounds kind of ****ed up.

Asa

Smash Hero
a little late but i'll introduce myself

hi i'm asadelta
from hawaii
decided to pick up wario after all the **** from phantomx back in hawaii :(

hope to get better here!

and i'll most likely be going to tourney play

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Are there not tournies in NC? You should come to jersey instead and come to a VC.
haha there are plenty of tournies in NC. but i love going to out of state tournaments.

no NC tournies besides herb are really big and i would like to play the best all year around.

didnt you use to play marth? i think i just remembered you from the boards when i mained him.

I'm going to get a ps3 i'm tired of being a scrub in MvC 2.

How bout them cowboys?

@Pado thank you for proving my point Wii is amazing.
dude if you get a ps3 ill play with you. i have a bunch of games and no friends. i just got mine for christmas

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
So I lost my passion for Wario...

What do I do?
YOU MAN THE **** UP!!

@Wario games: warioware is amazing. i have a GBA emulator on my phone and i play warioware everywhere i go! **** is too fun! i got warioware twisted, but it didnt work so well on a phone :razz:
Wario land 4 is also amazing.

is it worth getting a wario game on the wii?

EDIT: oh my god i just watch 9-volt's wario ware smooth moves game and it was amazing! reminds me of the GBA version. Warioware games are just too good.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
haha there are plenty of tournies in NC. but i love going to out of state tournaments.

no NC tournies besides herb are really big and i would like to play the best all year around.

didnt you use to play marth? i think i just remembered you from the boards when i mained him.

dude if you get a ps3 ill play with you. i have a bunch of games and no friends. i just got mine for christmas
Yeah I used to main marth but I dropped him. If I do get a ps3 it will be for MvC2 and SSFIV.

Top Bottom