• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
There's so much anger in this thread. You should all go watch Invictus and learn to be one.

bassem6

Smash Lord
lol not my short comings. d3 has a chaingrab on 3/4th the cast and can walk people off some stages. one of those characters being snake. And can grab release wario into a up smash.

marth, has an almost even match up with every chracter ahead of him on the tier list (with the exception of...diddy, i think) marth is so good. besides fiction who was the last wario to finish top three in a major tourney? no disrespect to any of you guys.

but masky is one of the best warios ive seen. and he got what, 13th at winter fest?

plus fiction, the mother ****ing king of warios. dropped wario for IC's which should be higher on the tier list than they are.

when wario wins as many tournies as snake/mk let me know, then he can be number three.

dont let the fact that you dropped marth for wario delude you into thinking hes better.

Hell, jigglypuff can grab release > rest wario. JIGGLYPUFF!
uhh, I got 4th at hobo 18 (losing to lee martin and utd zach) which had 80 something entrants and 4th at no koast 2 which had 104 entrants(lost to ultimaterazer and lain). The last tourny I went to (hobo 21), I got 9th but I lost to Gnes and razer who are insane snake and diddy users which kind of supports that both of those characters outrank wario on the tier list.

I know you said top 3 but I still won decent money from both of those and they were top 4.

The next major tourny I go to though, Im going to play super gay if I need to and see if I cant win 1st place like that xD

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Haha, Slam really mains Wario. I forget why he put MK as his main on SB.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, there are like none going. Also, Wario is going to drop... to 4th... where he belongs. So I guess you're right, Seth.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Hopefully this thread doesn't get close it's pretty sweet.

Anyone watch sports if so what's sport and what's your favorite team in those sports.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I just know a lot about this game, and about how the Brawl SBR majority tends to lean/think when evaluating the characters. Some of the SBR like to heavily skew towards tournament results, but that's the least important factor... and you guys seem to keep putting the most weight on it.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Hornets not looking to hot this year what's going Cp3 ?
We had a pretty tough road stretch early on and are still going through coaching issues. We're crazy good at home though with a 13-3 record, just behind the Nuggets and the Lakers for best home record in the West, but we're just about the worst in the West on the road at 3-13. We've lost a looooot of close games on the road, which is disheartening. But we won a close one in Utah last night, an arena we hadn't won in since 05-06. Things are looking up. I'm confident that we'll make the playoffs.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I say wario around 7th or 8th. my opinion. I'll leave it at that.
What makes you think he's that low and who do you put above him?

We had a pretty tough road stretch early on and are still going through coaching issues. We're crazy good at home though with a 13-3 record, just behind the Nuggets and the Lakers for best home record in the West, but we're just about the worst in the West on the road at 3-13. We've lost a looooot of close games on the road, which is disheartening. But we won a close one in Utah last night, an arena we hadn't won in since 05-06. Things are looking up. I'm confident that we'll make the playoffs.
Ah I see well you're team is better off than mine I'm a bulls fan it's pretty bad for us.

I am Seth

Smash Lord
SP or Boone where all we smoke is christmas trees.
wildcard right now. troy and hines ward put them in a ruff spot most of this season.

a characters "potential" apparently.
steelers are out bro. they got third in their division. behind the bengals (div champs), and the ravens who are also in the playoffs.

wario's potential is a lost cause that nobody will find time to expose. except fiction, but that dude moved to a better character.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
steelers are out bro. they got third in their division. behind the bengals (div champs), and the ravens who are also in the playoffs.

wario's potential is a lost cause that nobody will find time to expose. except fiction, but that dude moved to a better character.
oh guess i missed that game. :( ah well.

BETTER CHARACTER.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
blinddded by the liiiiiiight!!!

sorry, snapple.
i love you.
i need to spread more love for warios and hold back my fury.

dude, i want a waft infraction but at the same time i dont because i know it will result in infinite death.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
When you suffer from Polio, your legs just kinda dangle in the air.

Top Bottom