• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I will never be a top-level player because I can't bring myself to spotdodge efficiently (read: A LOT).

BPx

Smash Lord
I'm not sure about that, and hating your hardest mu doesn't bring you any positive results, only brings emotion to the table (which makes most players play worse).

:phone:

xzx

Smash Lord
I have very hard to see other character(s) than MK to be harder for Wario. I hate MK to death...

EDIT: Whoa, didn't know that Wario was as fast as Wolf in the air!? O_o Yoshi is the fastest one in the air, followed by Jigglypuff. Then Wario and Wolf are tied for the third/fourth spot. Didn't know but now I do. =D

Lord Chair

Smash Master
If he loses to desperate airdodge fsmash 2008 pocket-Wario gimmicks (which is all I saw LOE1 do on stream): yes, MJG probably played pretty bad.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Why doesn't that ever work for meeee? :(

I suppose that's because I never spotdodge as an approach tool. :glare:

LOE1

Smash Lord
yo, i rarely fsmashed vs tl cause he is always in the air. same when i was on stream.

i just really know da tl mu. dat trollchair tho

One-Up

Smash Apprentice
Poor LOE1, even when he wins he still has haters... Heres the real challenge now. If LOE1 is actually as good as everyone says he is, he has to stay consistent. The pressure is on LOE...

xzx

Smash Lord
Well basically Sonic is a grounded version of Wario bar the damage input/power. And some other stuff too lmao.

Labernash

Smash Lord
I quit but still have to play sometimes. I don't spend money, so when I have to play, might as well use Sonic!

:phone:

xzx

Smash Lord
I can see Reflex, Abandago and Glutonny be the best Wario. All three of them has different stats but I must say that Abandago shines a little brighter. But Reflex and Glutonny has their strong sides too.

Croi, wow! I must see videos of your Wario (I don't think I have seen many of them)! =D

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
I can see Reflex, Abandago and Glutonny be the best Wario. All three of them has different stats but I must say that Abandago shines a little brighter. But Reflex and Glutonny has their strong sides too.

Croi, wow! I must see videos of your Wario (I don't think I have seen many of them)! =D
I actually spend an hour watching some of Croi's Wario videos...
they are pretty legit lol.
now to watch Abandago's videos as I never seen his Wario before.

xzx

Smash Lord
I have watched some of Croi's matches and his Wario is good - no doubt. But I still think Reflex's Wario is better! <3 (Don't take it personally, Croi. You're a really good and unique Wario!)

Biz_R_0

Smash Ace
I do admit, it is satisfying to hit someone with it. Although it should act more like Charizard's.

Top Bottom