• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Direct Leak from 2 Channel (Spoilers) [ANOTHER FAKE?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
That roster is totally incredible. Not in the awe inspiring sense, but it just looks silly. There's hardly enough space on a proprietary Wii disc to fit the insane amount of extras this game boasts, let alone 54 individual characters with original movesets, Final Smash animations/cutscenes, Subspace Emissary plot lines etc.

Just..

No.

-SynikaL
That my friend is actually a very valid point

SmashALLSTAR

Smash Cadet
Dark samus is confirmed as a costume for samus, FYI
Oh, ok cool. At least she's there in some form. I still think she would have made for a great stand-alone character but, alas, what's done is done. I want to see the alt colour now.

@Kimosabae: Perhaps the Wii will give us all a shock and prove it can handle demanding amounts of content.

bobwaffles

Smash Apprentice
Hmm. Definitely seems plausible. I never though about Sheik being a completely different character.

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
This would be a wonderful roster for me, if only it weren't for the fact that there is NO PAPER MARIO. I thought the list was fine, until I realized that. I just can't see how Paper Mario isn't in. It just...seems impossible.

KingGeorge

Smash Cadet
that argument was uneeded but. im not saying that we shouldall agree on the same thing but that one was to into it as if someone gunned down all their mommas or something. i understand a little disagreement but.....seriously man that was pathetic
i think it was quite mature, considering it is on a board, but it needn't be here, eh?

Shiny Ivysaur

Smash Journeyman
Disregard that, you know the rest.

Not a bad roster.
However:

7 Zelda Characters?
8 Mario characters?

And who are:
Black Shadow?
Sukapon?
Takamaru?
Andy?

And if I remember correctly, 2chan is the Japanese 4chan. Not trustable in any way, shape, or form (Yes I know 2chan came first. I'm just saying that they are each the
counterpart of the other.)

Also, is it really that hard to take the already revealed characters, toss in Captain Falcon, and then stick your wish list on the end?

I'm not believing this roster based on either the source or the contents. It's likely, but I'm not gonna say that this guy was right.

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand the demand for Dark Samus. I still have to finish Echoes, so I have yet to see what makes her so drastically different from regular Samus.

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
I could believe this. But 50 characters? I think not...
40 is like max imo. But we never know.
3 different links is kinda .... Meh

But yeah, Ridley, and all that i want are in. I would love this as the roster.

And Pokemon rival would be awesome =)

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
lol to you people who think this is bogus just because "it cant fit" onto the disk LMAO

i dont trust this because its from 2chan and if its anything like 4chan..again LMAO

mattram08

Smash Apprentice
Directly from 2 Channel, which many can atest to being a very reliable source. It's a total WTF roster, but if you think about it, so was Melee. Interpret it as you like.
I heard somewhere that Pokemon Rival was a boss and boss players are not playable.

I also heard that Blaziken was a pokeball character (same source) I don't like the 3 different links either...bad mojo

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
the only, problem that i can see to this being false is that the nintendo ds icon does not have a rep...but i hope this ones true. this is a dream roster( minus megaman and isaac) and it would be awesome

Rsflone

Smash Cadet
I dont know there are a lot of pokemon and why is ness an unlock but falcons a starter and snakes a starter I KNOW FOR A FACT sakurai said he was unlocked and sonic as well I think this is too confusing and sakurai needs to stop his mindgames and tell us straight

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
this roster rocks! i would realy love this roster and i would remember it for life if this is real im goin to japan and im gonna kick the guy with the updates and worship sakurai lol

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
the only, problem that i can see to this being false is that the nintendo ds icon does not have a rep...but i hope this ones true. this is a dream roster( minus megaman and isaac) and it would be awesome
The "DS ICon" Probably also represents the Wii, so Mii could take that position

Ciela

Smash Apprentice
Ohhh! Shiek BETTER get into Brawl!!!! She's my best character and I pwn with her, she BETTER BE IN BRAWL! Sorry that was kinda off subject =/

kunai_abuser

Smash Journeyman
I'd love this list, the only thing I'd change would take out Rival and put Isaac in (I never played through GS entirely but I wanted him)

Revven

FrankerZ
Again, this isn't from 2chan it's from some idiot on GameFAQs who thought it would be funny to cite them as a source without giving a link to the supposed leak. And yes, it's a dud, meaning it's fake.

Can we just close this already? Jesus.

Stado

Smash Apprentice
The amount of ******** posts, and, by association, people in this thread is astounding. It's enough to give a guy a headache.

*pats Reyairia on the head*

P.S. For those not familiar with the history of the Internet, 4chan was spawn from 2channel, not the other way around. Still, they're no more reliable. The Japanese can lie, too, people.

Rash

Smash Ace
I'm not going to believe anything until I hear the confirmed roster from somebody who has completed the game.

Seriously, aren't any of you getting tired of this "is it real or not" bullsh*t?

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
The amount of ******** posts, and, by association, people in this thread is astounding. It's enough to give a guy a headache.

*pats Reyairia on the head*

P.S. For those not familiar with the history of the Internet, 4chan was spawn from 2channel, not the other way around. Still, they're no more reliable. The Japanese can lie, too, people.
Lol man i love that post

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Not going to get my hopes up and believe this (Zelda gets a full moveset without Sheik!? YAAAAY!), but it's the only "big" roster I can see as being almost possible. Oh well.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
hmmm so many characters...but then again sakurai said hed make this game to last...so who knows....

i certainly dont mind ur selection...but honestly...why make sheik separate and not shadow mario and baby bowser

Kryptonite X

Smash Cadet
I don't understand the logic people use to say that 2ch is not a reputable source just because 4chan is based upon it.

2ch and 4chan are completely different communities. 2ch is actually a very respectable source regarding anything in japan, and industry leaders in japan constantly use 2ch. 2ch culture is ENTIRELY different than 2ch, and anyone that says otherwise has obviously never used the board or just talking out of their ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom