• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Direct Leak from 2 Channel (Spoilers) [ANOTHER FAKE?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluethree

Smash Journeyman
I'm not even going to read all the posts in this thread...

My favorite thing about the original post is when he said that 2ch was a reliable source of information. Really!? A message board that encourages anonymous posting is reliable? hahahahahahahha!

kamekasu

Smash Ace
I'm not even going to read all the posts in this thread...

My favorite thing about the original post is when he said that 2ch was a reliable source of information. Really!? A message board that encourages anonymous posting is reliable? hahahahahahahha!
That's what I said! They could have at least provided a link, then it would be easy to determine whether or not it was fake based on replies.

S2

Smash Lord
I guess its time to bury this rumor.

too bad, I really loved the character list.

I'll love whatever roster Brawl has as long as all of the characters with original movesets return. And possibly a few of the clones with new movesets (Ganon, Falco).

That's the only thing that makes me mad about fighting game sequels, if they cut out characters.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Yeah, I think we can pretty much class this as disconfirmed. Zelda has a transformation. We don't know who or what it is yet, but it's not mentioned at all in this roster, so it's almost definitely fake.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
I dunno if this list is legit or not but nevertheless i wouldnt mind except for midna and wolf link which i disagree with like i said before.

The Hobbit

Smash Rookie
Ness - Very, very, very hard to believe, it would make m ore sense to give Lucas the new moveset, NOT Ness. But meh.

QUOTE]

I just wanted to say that according to my knowledge Ness's moves that he had in smash were mostly lucas's moves. This would make sense since Sakurai was going to replace ness with Lucas, but didn't because of the scraped mother project.

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
To all the people who are requesting links to this roster on 2ch, I should note that it's pretty hard to post a link to this roster when 2ch's forums are constantly moving and most old topics get deleted only a short matter of time, much like it's imitator 4chan.

Anyhow, I don't think this leak is the real deal, it seems a little too silly in places. A good roster is meant to disappoint if Smash Brothers is any indication, but I don't really fancy Baby Mario & Luigi's chances. At all.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Well apparantly they're not Lucas' moves either, which further goes against Ness.

Although Onett is a Mother 2 area, and Ness could have a moveset with his proper moves in it. Who knows.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
The roster has many characters fans want which makes it quite beleivable, it'd be more beleivable if Isaac and Calus were in it.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I edited the first post in order to reflect that this roster is most likely yet another fake.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
Panda Edit: Far too many people are taking this roster as a fact, so I decided to edit the post/title and allow people to read this. Myself and a few other people in this thread have searched for this posting on 2chan, and as far as we know, it does not exist. I've even searched other Japanese Smash sites to see if they mentioned this roster, and they had not. Without a link or a source, there is no evidence that this was ever posted in 2chan, so I urge future readers to not take this roster too seriously unless a source can be confirmed.
Even if you do find it on 2chan, 2chan is not a credible source of information at all!!! It's just a big forum. He might as well said he got the list from MySpace

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
This roster has too many random characters to be real. And whats up with the over flood of Mario and Zelda characters?

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
the Baby Mario & Luigi and massive amount of Zelda characters (all though, i would love that many) make it less belivible

D

Deleted member

I have it from a VERY reliable source that R.O.B. is playable, which would make this list fake.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Yhea what Stryk's said. Except add the fact that if you think 50 characters will be in the game.

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
Miis, imo, have as much chance as Master Cheif...seriously there a stupid character idea.
Logically, I think they would actually have a pretty good shot. The Miis are symoblic of Wii Sports which is the flagship philosophy of the Wii and is extremely popular with the non-gaming crowd, so it's not unthinkable.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
I don't see what makes the Mii's such a stupid idea. Some of you are completely out of touch with the Wii's fanbase -- the Mii's are large part of the system's appeal for many people.

Not to mention Nintendo confirmed that Mii's on your system would show up in certain games. Brawl would would be just as fit for the concept as any other game.

Like I said before though, this list is junk. Shame on the many of you that gave credence to such a contrived attempt.

-SynikaL

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
Miis are a large part of the Wii. I don't get why people think they're such a long shot. Especially in a game where Solid Snake was confirmed playable so early on. XD

p1ngp0ng

Smash Rookie
Does three double characters bother anyone?

by double i mean ice climbers, midna link, baby luigi mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom