• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Direct Leak from 2 Channel (Spoilers) [ANOTHER FAKE?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiroey2

Smash Apprentice
I would LOVE it if this was the roster...
It's not really believable though, but I'm not going to mark it as fake instantly...

MSS

Smash Cadet
Don't even bother with Mr. anti-Geno...he's obviously just trying to cause an argument.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
It was enough for Dedede, and Diddy Kong, and Ike, and Captain Olimar, and Lucas.
No, those characters actually played major roles in the games they came from. Almost all of them starred in games of their own as the main character. Can't say the same for Geno.

Anyway, I'm so sick of prophets and BS rosters. Just waiting for a credible source now (the Dojo or some major magazine) until the 24th.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I don't really believe it, I mean it's nice and it has most of the characters I want but it's very easy to say something comes from a reliable source. What is this "Reliable" source exactly?

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
No, those characters actually played major roles in the games they came from. Almost all of them starred in games of their own as the main character. Can't say the same for Geno.

Anyway, I'm so sick of prophets and BS rosters. Just waiting for a credible source now (the Dojo or some major magazine) until the 24th.
Still, the figures speak for themselves. You don't get to be second on Sakurai's Poll for nothing now do you.

And due to time zones, we only have to wait till the 23rd! :chuckle:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Let me put my two cents on this roster.

*puts on monocle

This roster is splendidly made. Once again the big 3, Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon, get the most representatives. However, unlike Melee, Nintendo's other major series such as Metroid, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, Kirby, and Star Fox each get three represenatives. Even lesser series such as Mother, F-Zero, and Yoshi get an extra representative. Also, many unrepresented series are represented in this roster (Animal Crossing, Custom Robo, Advance Wars). Also, some obscure characters uch as Takamaru and Sukapon were also put in, and Mii seems like a wothy final character to me.

Unfortunately, this roster is most likely fake. Zelda is most likely still going to tranform into Sheik. Just look at this card.

Translation:

Nayru's Love
Farore's Wind
Din's Fire
Twilight Change

Final Smash: Light Arrows

Since Zelda can still transform into Sheik this roster is fake. Also, to all the people whining that this is a crappy roster, I can assure you that the real roster will be much, much, much, worse than this one. Heck, we will be lucky if we ewven crossed 40 characters with the real one, so be careful what you wish for..... This topic is nothing but a foresight on what the actual roster leak is going to go down, however, I expect there to be much more anger than in this topic due to there being much less characters than expected and bland choices.

MSS

Smash Cadet

Geno has a much wider move pool than either a Mii or Captain Olimar...and he did play an important role in the game that he was in.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Let me put my two cents on this roster.

*puts on monocle

This roster is splendidly made. Once again the big 3, Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon, get the most representatives. However, unlike Melee, Nintendo's other major series such as Metroid, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, Kirby, and Star Fox each get three represenatives. Even lesser series such as Mother, F-Zero, and Yoshi get an extra representative. Also, many unrepresented series are represented in this roster (Animal Crossing, Custom Robo, Advance Wars). Also, some obscure characters uch as Takamaru and Sukapon were also put in, and Mii seems like a wothy final character to me.

Unfortunately, this roster is most likely fake. Zelda is most likely still going to tranform into Sheik. Just look at this card.

Translation:

Nayru's Love
Farore's Wind
Din's Fire
Twilight Change

Final Smash: Light Arrows

Since Zelda can still transform into Sheik this roster is fake. Also, to all the people whining that this is a crappy roster, I can assure you that the real roster will be much, much, much, worse than this one. Heck, we will be lucky if we ewven crossed 40 characters with the real one, so be careful what you wish for..... This topic is nothing but a foresight on what the actual roster leak is going to go down, however, I expect there to be much more anger than in this topic due to there being much less characters than expected and bland choices.
Where da hell dd u get that?

Yeah I imagined zelda using the light arrows, but not as a final smash... twilight change? yeah she totally transformed into shiek in TP >.>... *sigh*

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
It was enough for Dedede, and Diddy Kong, and Ike, and Captain Olimar, and Lucas.
DDD: Major reoccurring villain, has appeared in almost every single Kirby game, creation of Sakurai. <<-- IS IN A SERIES WITH FIXED MAIN CHARACTERS--->>

Diddy Kong: Second most important character in the DK franchise, has appeared in all Donkey Kong country type Rare games, playable in most. <<-- IS IN A SERIES WITH FIXED MAIN CHARACTERS--->>

Ike: First major lord to appear in a FE game on consoles for almost two console generations, made FE really popular in the west. <-IS IN A SERIES WITH NO FIXED MAIN CHARACTER->

Captain Olimar: Main character in one of Nintendo's newest and most unique series, created by Miyamoto and has appeared in two major console games. <<-- IS IN A SERIES WITH FIXED MAIN CHARACTERS--->>

Lucas: Main character in the third Mother game, a series which is extremely popular in Japan, especially 3. <-IS IN A SERIES WITH NO FIXED MAIN CHARACTER->

Geno: A secondary character in a single Mario spin off game, popularity is all he has. <<-- IS IN A SERIES WITH FIXED MAIN CHARACTERS--->>

But then again there isnt much point in arguing with a Geno supporter right?

Geno has a much wider move pool than either a Mii or Captain Olimar...and he did play an important role in the game that he was in.
No he doesn't, he has a gun in his hand. End ****ing off. Seriously GTFO you stupid little ignorant and naive Geno supporter.

More Geno supporting idiocy.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Where da hell dd u get that?

Yeah I imagined zelda using the light arrows, but not as a final smash... twilight change? yeah she totally transformed into shiek in TP >.>... *sigh*
Who else can she transform into?

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Captain Olimar is the main character of his own game and franchise.
Geno is not. I don't care how much you argue that he was the main character of one game made 11 years ago, because officially it was Mario and that's that.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
This list is fake.

Pokemon Rival is a Boss not a character and he uses the Johto Pokemon; Totodile, Bayleef and Typhlosion.

Plus all 3rd Paries are unlockable. Sakurai said it himself.

Falcon and Luigi are unlocked by SSE, also make sthis false.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I think Geno discussion should be taken over to the Geno thread, no?

And I agree that Baby Mario and Luigi pretty much ruined this roster for me.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
I rather not like for zelda to transform into shiek, since shiek is a minor character in the zelda series...

and again where the hell did u get that image??
It's from Coro-Coro (japanese magazin)

And Shiek'll be playable. :)

MSS

Smash Cadet
DDD: Major reoccurring villain, has appeared in almost every single Kirby game, creation of Sakurai. <<-- IS IN A SERIES WITH FIXED MAIN CHARACTERS--->>

Diddy Kong: Second most important character in the DK franchise, has appeared in all Donkey Kong country type Rare games, playable in most. <<-- IS IN A SERIES WITH FIXED MAIN CHARACTERS--->>

Ike: First major lord to appear in a FE game on consoles for almost two console generations, made FE really popular in the west. <-IS IN A SERIES WITH NO FIXED MAIN CHARACTER->

Captain Olimar: Main character in one of Nintendo's newest and most unique series, created by Miyamoto and has appeared in two major console games. <<-- IS IN A SERIES WITH FIXED MAIN CHARACTERS--->>

Lucas: Main character in the third Mother game, a series which is extremely popular in Japan, especially 3. <-IS IN A SERIES WITH NO FIXED MAIN CHARACTER->

Geno: A secondary character in a single Mario spin off game, popularity is all he has. <<-- IS IN A SERIES WITH FIXED MAIN CHARACTERS--->>

But then again there isnt much point in arguing with a Geno supporter right?

No he doesn't, he has a gun in his hand. End ****ing off. Seriously GTFO you stupid little ignorant and naive Geno supporter.

OMG I are sooo ignorant! you're right! I sorry!!!

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
I am never going to that thread again, discuss here or flee.

Be right back. And no you were not using common sense.

MSS

Smash Cadet
I agree with this, lets continue it there.
I don't bother with the character posts, because they're filled with haters, but I already said I'm not going to continue feeding someone's fire.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I don't bother with the character posts, because they're filled with haters, but I already said I'm not going to continue feeding someone's fire.
I'm not a hater, but no matter how many arguments I see made for Geno, the only reason I see him getting in is cause of popularity. If he's really so awesome as people say, then okay, good addition. It doesn't really matter to me if he's in or not.

However, comparing his importance to... basically any other character is a tad silly.

Weemick

Smash Rookie
Still, the figures speak for themselves. You don't get to be second on Sakurai's Poll for nothing now do you.

And due to time zones, we only have to wait till the 23rd! :chuckle:

A yes...Doesn't living in scotland just own so much?

I expect a Japanese Magazine/website to leak the true roster before release so this may actually be real... Happens all the time doesn't it?

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord

Lol, if you're going to flame someone, at least be right about it. Geno is much more popular than Olimar and ESPECIALLY a MII.

courte

Smash Lord
i just thought of something... BABY MARIO AND LUGI WOULD BE a YOSHI REP!! it sorta makes sense to me, even if they were in the RPG, the SNES yoshi game is were the baby chars got their start right??

--Gaboraa

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Yeah, it's called popularity. Only reason I see Geno getting in, and it might be enough, might not. But that's the only way I can see him getting in.
He's not as important as Ridley, and he wouldn't get in over Olimar, so stop kidding yourselves.

I mean, Link's uncle got in the darn poll.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if this has been brought up, but just in case, parts of CoroCoro have been leaked.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=136110

According to people in that thread, it translates that both Sonic and Snake are, like everyone expected, hidden characters. So if that's the case, this roster is indeed fake, as it says they are starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom