• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Direct Leak from 2 Channel (Spoilers) [ANOTHER FAKE?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Fake for quite a few reasons. The one that strikes me most is that Serebii disconfirmed it due to either the Rival Trainer, Mewtwo, or both.

Micahc

Smash Ace
Turtwig huh?
The same turtwig that we all saw at the nintendo confrence event as a pokeball pokemon?

FAKE.

It would be a lovely roster tho.
Uh... I think you mean Torchic. Turtwig was NOT at the conference.

^^^Serrebi can't confirm ANYTHING. They can confirm as much as I can, they just get noticed for it.

J18

Smash Journeyman
i gotta say, this would be a pretty nice roster (save for a few ones), but i'm a little skeptical about some

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace
I checked 2 Channel, Games section, and other sections. The source of this roster is not there. I haven't found it, so it lead me to think that it is bull**** and false.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
This roster has everything in it, pretty much, to make everyone happy. But I doubt it's real, and we'll just have to find out in a few weeks or until certain stuff is confirmed on the Dojo.

PITforREV

Smash Journeyman
I wish people wouldn't use the argument...the babies are in=FAKE..

Look, you odn't kno what sakurai wants...you don't know whats goign on in his head.

I actually don't think its real but make claims based off of whether you think characters should be in or not...afterall, it snot up to you, what you tihnk really doesn't matter

So IS 2chan credible or what...what exactly is it?

WeeklyJumpman

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, what are the babies gonna do? Throw YOSHI'S eggs? C'mon.

Plus, they spell Sheik wrong, include Snake and Sonic as starters, as well as a few other evident flaws.

This is a fake roster, and a bad one at that.

*goes to add fake roster to my "funny-to-look-at-when-true-roster-is-revealed" file*

Masterem243

Smash Lord
I don't believe any rumors or "leaks". I'll wait until the game comes out. Only Sakurai can confirm things.

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
Way, Way to many pokemon, and Roy? Vaati? the Babys? Black Shadow? Wastes of characters. (though I do think black shadow will end up being in the game anyways :( )

Micahc

Smash Ace
Why are people quoting information that could have easily changed? What if they added a few more characters? Sakurais mind isn't set in stone.

That said it's probably fake anyways :p

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
I actually would love this roster, but it's so obviously garbage that all it really serves to do is tarnish 2ch's reputation (whatever it was.)

Joymechpoop

Smash Cadet
Why do you hate them? They're all much better inclusions then 10 pokemon, 10 LOZ and 10 mario reps.
Because they're all unimportant obscure japanese characters. Most are at least. They all fail especially Claus since the Mother series is terrible.

This roster is fake anyways.

spindash

Smash Ace
You know what'd be the most sickening irony about this?

If this truly was the final roster. It's already getting backlash. XD

The same thing happened with Melee. Questionable characters were leaked, and hardly anyone believed. And now, an old saying.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

We're going to feel REALLY stupid if this really is the final roster. XD

Not that I'm complaining.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Some stuff I like (Geno, Takamaru, Sukapon, Black Shadow), some I don't (Baby Mario and Luigi, Midna/Wolf Link), but for the most part, I could live with this.

Also, no Isaac is very what the ****.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Because they're all unimportant obscure japanese characters. Most are at least. They all fail especially Claus since the Mother series is terrible.

This roster is fake anyways.
Isaac and Micaiaha(I think) have representation in america and A LOT of americans, canadians, and I believe europeans love golden sun.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
You know what'd be the most sickening irony about this?

If this truly was the final roster. It's already getting backlash. XD

The same thing happened with Melee. Questionable characters were leaked, and hardly anyone believed. And now, an old saying.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

We're going to feel REALLY stupid if this really is the final roster. XD

Not that I'm complaining.
However we need to question it. Otherwise the creators of fake leaks can laugh all they want at our gullibility. It's better safe than sorry.

Besides this roster sucks.

Joymechpoop

Smash Cadet
Isaac and Micaiaha(I think) have representation in america and A LOT of americans, canadians, and I believe europeans love golden sun.
Thats why Golden sun has failed to sell 1 million units. Anyways adding Micaiaha is stupid there are more deserving FE reps.

Neither of those 2 are really all that popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom